Welcome to the Gundam Forums.

Trying to Figure out which Gundam series I'm looking for

Ok, so I'm an old school toonami midnight run and adult swim watcher from back in the early 2000's. I remember watching a Gundam Series where one of the battles involved one of the main characters facing off against his brother, I think it was his brother anyway, and the villain side had this giant gundam. I can picture the background which was them in a forest clearing at night, some trees are on fire in the background and the gundam in question is HUGE. I believe it was either black, dark grey, or even an extremely dark green. I believe the main character was piloting the signature gundam of its series, which I believe was the white gundam with the energy sword but I could be mistaken. I also seem to remember the villain's gundam being almost snake like in appearance. This couldve just been my wild imagination as a kid, but I'm hoping someone can help me figure out which series this is so I can watch it again. Or at least know which one it is so I can buy it if I can't find it on a streaming service. Thanks for anyone that helps.

Re: Trying to Figure out which Gundam series I'm looking for

From the Toonami days, when they had uncut Gundams airing at midnight. Your choices would be between Gundam Wing, 0080 War In the Pocket, 08th MS Team or 0083 Stardust Memory.

For giant Gundams, the only 2 series on Toonami had them. Zeta Gundam (with the Psycho Gundam) and G Gundam (with the Dark Gundam). The latter is probably the one you're looking for from what you described.

Quote Originally Posted by Moff_Man491 View Post
    Ok, so I'm an old school toonami midnight run and adult swim watcher from back in the early 2000's. I remember watching a Gundam Series where one of the battles involved one of the main characters facing off against his brother, I think it was his brother anyway, and the villain side had this giant gundam. I can picture the background which was them in a forest clearing at night, some trees are on fire in the background and the gundam in question is HUGE. I believe it was either black, dark grey, or even an extremely dark green. I believe the main character was piloting the signature gundam of its series, which I believe was the white gundam with the energy sword but I could be mistaken. I also seem to remember the villain's gundam being almost snake like in appearance. This couldve just been my wild imagination as a kid, but I'm hoping someone can help me figure out which series this is so I can watch it again. Or at least know which one it is so I can buy it if I can't find it on a streaming service. Thanks for anyone that helps.
    G gundam most prolly it sounds like the devil and god gundam

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Sounds like G Gundam to me also

I think we all agree that sounds like G Gundam

I'm gonna chime in and really drive it home lol. Sounds like G Gundam.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

I was looking for a dead horse to beat, O' good found one. You might be looking for G Gundam, just in case no one else has said it yet.

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

Quote Originally Posted by gundammonkey View Post
    I was looking for a dead horse to beat, O' good found one. You might be looking for G Gundam, just in case no one else has said it yet.
    There's a horse in g Gundam, but it's not dead. You mine be thinking of a different series. Lol