Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Hello from Minnesota

Quote Originally Posted by LeDelmo View Post
    I've never seen a Johnny Ridden 2.0 Gelgoog.

Was it a limited release or something?
    Whoops, that was my bad. The one I thought of was an old 1.0 version of the Gelgoog Cannon.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

Well, I ordered the first kit. I ordered the old Ramba Ral Zaku 1. Ended up paying $31. Which I thought was high. I saw it for less on Gundam USA but its always out of stock. And Ebay they were crazy expensive.

I was going to order the Gouf custom aswell. But it went up by the time I tried to order. Literally went up with in 30mins of me looking at it...

Alright guys. Now that I have a few kits. I wouldn't mind some help with my designs.

Like I said its been awhile sense I have made one of these. And I may be aiming rather high for a cold start. But that's whats going to make this a good winter project.

First, I would like to know what you're thoughts are on color. I was thinking about doing all in a Tan, Brown, Dark Gray, And Black. But I am a little worried about them all looking too neutral or if having all similarly colored suits might get old fast.

My plan for the Zaku 1 was to do a Topp inspired suit. Color it to look like Topp's Zaku 1 from 08th MS team.

The Gouf Custom I was thinking of doing as a Desert type. So I would have to make small modifications.

The Gelgoog might be the most complicated one. One thing I would like to do is use the Back-pack and design some arms that could hold onto the Shield and Sword while not being used. Ideally I would like to find a way to do this with out cutting into the back-pack itself. But more like a system that plugs into the back of the Gelgoog and the Back-pack plugs into it than.

I am also playing with the idea of modifying the lower leg armor and skirt armor.

If you have any ideas on ways to accomplish any of these please let me know. Happy to hear any advice.