Welcome to the Gundam Forums.

Thread: Hiiiiii

Hiiiiii

Heeeeey everyone I have recently started to get into the Gundam series I've watched all of 0079 and I'm almost done with Zeta Gundam and I have fallen in love with it can't wait to get into the series more and anyone who is buying the new VS game that comes out at the end of this month HMU so we can play UWU I'm love all of the Zaku's any reccomendations on which series to get to next please send them my way! Hope I can make some super rad friends who are into Gundam while I am here. I hope you all have a wonderful day by the way~~~

Re: Hiiiiii

Welcome to our site. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I have to say, I'm impressed you, a rookie who just got into Gundam, made it through both 0079 and Zeta. The old and dated animation normally turns offs new fans. As for recommendations, that depends: do you want to continue further down the Universal Century or do you want watch more One Year War stuff?
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church