Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Perfect Grade!!! Red Frame Astray

A little update...completed the torso and head last night...come to the conclusion that this thing is gonna be a beast to paint but sooo worth it!! I love this kit and can't stop looking at it
    Attached Images

Construction completed...this is a phenomenal kit and I would highly recommend it to anyone...poseablikity is amazing, all the parts stay on when it's posed, excellent detail and a very enjoyable build...now comes the real work...the paint!!
    Attached Images

Damm I need me a pg bad

Sent from my LGL22C using Tapatalk

A few more poses with this guy...way too much fun lol...can't wait to see him all painted up...I fluked out with the sword glint lol
    Attached Images

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

This is what you need to get next. I love mine, now I just have to build my Astry to go with it. LOL

CBAK9181.jpg

Damn thing is large enough that I can use it!!

LJMC8538.jpg

UOFZ4839.jpg

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

yes!!! that thing looks awesome...ordered! lol

After a long wait to get the decals...work begins on the big guy again! Got some third party decals from China and they were a bit of a bear to work with! Had to soak for a long time in the water before they would relaease and if you didn’t get the timing just right they became very brittle...quite frustrating but I prevailed...good thing the sheets came with a lot of extras! 🤔almost like the manufacturer knew about this lol. All in all they still turned out good. Glad this thing isn’t a Ver Ka cause that would’ve taken a week instead of the 2 days. The red frame doesn’t look decal heavy but there is a lot of them, believe me...must be cause he’s so friggin huge!figured I would show another pose that I tried out before I pulled him apart. He is now gloss coated and the weathering process has started...wish me luck lol. PS, if anybody is interested in the sticker sheets for this guy just let me know

He looks beautiful!

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

thanks man! very fun project so far and even my wife loves it, which is good because it took a lot of effort for her to let me spend that kind of money on a model kit lol

I hear ya.

I really want the PG red frame but I must remain focused on the MG blue frame to go with my MG red frame.

Oil wash complete for a bit of a dirty look...now I gotta wait for five days while it dries but I think overall he looks pretty good! Once the oil paint is dry I can flat coat and decide from there whether or not to do any further weathering. Kids wanted to see if he could do the “Dab”...so here was my attempt lol

A few more showing of the wash and more superb articulation

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

Quote Originally Posted by norb76 View Post
    Oil wash complete for a bit of a dirty look...now I gotta wait for five days while it dries but I think overall he looks pretty good! Once the oil paint is dry I can flat coat and decide from there whether or not to do any further weathering. Kids wanted to see if he could do the “Dab”...so here was my attempt lol
    Do the DAB!!! My respect level just fell for you.... Just kidin' :P that thing is super possible! Nice oil wash as well.

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage