Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
    PLANT, Productive Location Ally on Nexus Technology, People Liberation Acting Nation of Technology

Ohayou gozaimasu, minna-san.~<3 ^^

Ohayou gozaimasu, minna-san.~<3 ^^

I wish to start off by introducing myself and letting everyone know that I go by the name of Lacus; I have been a fan of the Mobile Suit Gundam franchise since having first seen images of Mobile Suit Gundam 00 throughout the internet, and having finally purchased Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - Series Collection the former year on DvD, as well as Mobile Suit Gundam SEED; my overall favourite characters of the Mobile Suit Gundam franchise are Kira Yamato, Lacus Clyne, Setsuna F. Seiei, Lockon Stratos (Neil and Lyle Dylandy), and Feldt Grace; I am an extremely shy person who would always try their best to speak out to people and get to know them; I look forward to getting to know and become friends with everyone, and know what, or why they got into the Mobile Suit Gundam franchise; that is all from me for now; I am sincerely sorry to have inconvenienced anyone; sayonara, minna-san; I look forward to reading the replies, and hopefully the private messages I will be receiving from some of you.~<3 ^^
    Last edited by Lacus; August 18, 2017 at 3:49 AM. Reason: Incorrect spelling error

Re: Ohayou gozaimasu, minna-san.~<3 ^^

First off, welcome to our site; if you have any questions, feel free to ask. Secondly, no need to be shy; we're all super casual around here. Finally, no need for such small print.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

Re: Ohayou gozaimasu, minna-san.~<3 ^^

Welcome to the forum.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen