Welcome to the Gundam Forums.

Greetings from New York, NY

Hello everyone! New to the site, been browsing through the WIPs and Ego Zone and there seems to be a lot to learn from everyone. Not really a fan of the series, but I did watch Gundam Wing and that was what brought my interest into mechs. My first kit was the PG Wing Zero Custom and I have built a few MGs, PGs, and many many SDs since then. I also have a huge backlog that I would hope to one day dig into when I get a break from life. =)

Re: Greetings from New York, NY

Welcome to our site. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Also, we've got plenty of New Yorker members here.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

Upstate here , yoooooooooo good luck on your endeavors

Sent from my LGL22C using Tapatalk

Welcome! Plenty of peeps around here with backlogs, lot of good info to be picked up!

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

WOW your first kit was the PG Wing. Good thing that crappy rubber center section didn't turn you off from the kits all together. I see you are also a comedian, he's going to get to his back log when life lets up on him! LOL Thanks I needed a good laugh. I feel you about the back log thing.
    Normally I say welcome to the money pit we call Gunpla, but I think you are well on your way to a chapter 11 like the rest of us.
    Have fun and post you builds and what not.

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

Quote Originally Posted by gundammonkey View Post
    WOW your first kit was the PG Wing. Good thing that crappy rubber center section didn't turn you off from the kits all together. I see you are also a comedian, he's going to get to his back log when life lets up on him! LOL Thanks I needed a good laugh. I feel you about the back log thing.
    Normally I say welcome to the money pit we call Gunpla, but I think you are well on your way to a chapter 11 like the rest of us.
    Have fun and post you builds and what not.
    Well, anyone growing up in the early 2000s and hung around New York's Chinatown have probably seen a built PG Wing Zero Custom on display and that was what got me into gunpla. And as a first kit, there wasn't really anything to compare it to so you take it for what it is. Individually jointed fingers, awesome. Flexible wing tips, awesome. LEDs, awesome. Now looking back and seeing the improvement Bandai has made with the articulation for the PG Astray and PG Strike, there is definitely a gap in terms of pose ability. Still my favorite design, for nostalgia purposes.

And yes, I have already sold most of my belongings for this habit =P

JK DONT DO DRUGS!