Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Perfect grade Zaku, inner frame detail

Hello guys, I know I haven't been a member long, and I already posted one of my perfect grades on here earlier, but i just finished another. So here he is, my perfect grade zaku
    Attached Images

Very nice I really need to save up and get a pg

see you later space cowboy

Re: Perfect grade Zaku, inner frame detail

You will get one someday Daltrons. I have eight perfect grades, and I worked my butt off for each one. When you put in the effort and patience your reward is that much better
    Last edited by Zoso; July 24, 2017 at 7:47 AM.

Yea I also can't decide which one I want first

I've been thinking about the 00 because of the moterized gn drives

I would recommend the red frame astray. It's a fun build and not to complicated. Everything is tight and no outrageous backpacks and stuff, plus it gets any pose you want. Just stay away from the strike freedom until you have a lot of time on your hands. Omg it's a pain, repetitive and everything has to line up so right. I haven't touched it since I finished it, it's been in the same pose for about two years lol

Yea I'm not to big of a fan of the freedom it would ether have to be a zaku,mkii,red frame,or something with the gn drive because if I remember correctly the was news about a pg exia a little while back

I built the 00 for a friend those gn drives are worth it themselves. The only thing I didn't like was that they sacrificed a lot of inner frame detail for some other features. Oh yeah, the effect parts on that thing are ridiculous.

I pretty much want is just for that I should try to see if anyone just sells the drives

You might get lucky on this site on the the parts forum. I got a pair of new hands for my pg unicorn after a unfortunate lighting up experiment on eBay. But you would be hard pressed to find enybody that might want to part with them, there the best part of the kit. You could also try contact Bandai directly or checking there website
    Last edited by Zoso; July 24, 2017 at 7:47 AM.

True true I have to finish all my projects first tho I orderd my last kit for now which was a hugo I needed for the parts so unless I stumble upon a great deal no more buying for now.

Yeah true, but in time, when you do finally get your hands on those things, you are going to be blown away. My friend kinda got mad at me because I played with them so much while i was building his 00 for him lol

When I invest in a 3d printer I want to try and make one I used to do a lot of cad design in high school so it shouldnt be to hard

It's funny you said that. I always wanted a 3d printer so I could scale up a perfect grade gundam to like 1/35 Scale piece by piece lol. I have no idea how I would go about it, or if something like that is possible but it would be cool lol. But I think a gn drive should be no problem. The only thing I think would be difficult would be the led and motor construction.

I think if it was a simple armored pg like a zaku it could most probably work

I was thinking more like the strike pg. Lots of smaller parts coming together to form bigger parts of the body and arms and legs. The zaku has a lot of large panels and that shield on the right arm would be huge, I don't think I could get a printer to do something that big