Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 293435363738394041 LastLast

Re: RP: Star Wars: Ride of the Renegades

Owen nodded, surprised that all preparations were completed, "Very well then, Shall we?" he gestured, offering to let the Jedi and team go first as he shouldered his gear over his armor.

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

*Traya reached into his bag and pulled out two Droid attack pattern chips*

"Before we set off help me change these out. I believe this new set of attack data chips will let the BX series become more useful to us. Should make then proficient in lightsaber attacks. Level would be hard to say....based of the old Jedi data from the Empire it'd be somewhere between a Padawan just becoming a Knight to mid level Knight. Could be worse but it's better than what they have." explained Traya, "Hmm.....Guess they'll have to use a Lightkama from me until I build them sabers. If it works."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

Bray was sitting outside of the prison wing in one of the offices Guards normally used he was cleaning his blaster on a table in the corner, the only thing seemingly out of place in the small administrative room, he was doing it mostly out of boredom thinking of the events earlier with Casvius he sighed. It wasn't his problem what happened with him as far as he was concerned now, but his mind still dwelt, a blast from the past like this would be a shock to anyone. Galaxy's a big place you don't expect to run into someone out of the blue like that unless you're seeking it usually. he thought as he finished and sighed rubbing his hands though his hair and looking down at his helmet.

-------------------------

That bucket of bolts better have done his part of this telling them about the tracker. More over they better of listened. he wondered if they'd risk it for just two people. One of them is a special ops commander, not the type of person they can just loose. he thought of prowler. Worst comes to worst I bide my time. Even worse if I go down while killing a few of them. he thought, the real worst case was someone killing him before he was mobile, but he didn't entertain that thought really. Going down without a fight wasn't a compromise he wanted to make, he already got captured,and while he had faith in his own escape he wasn't going to put an employer's employee in danger on his behalf, didn't look good, and it didn't set well with him besides. He just opted for patience waiting for the time in the dimly lit grey room that was his cell running plans and permutations to them on what would happen when an opportunity came and hell started breaking loose.
    "I don't like jumps. Because you know if I want to fly I would be a pilot not sitting in a car"-Walter Rohrl Two time World Rally Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Kenico View Post
    Owen nodded, surprised that all preparations were completed, "Very well then, Shall we?" he gestured, offering to let the Jedi and team go first as he shouldered his gear over his armor.
    As Owen said this, he pressed some buttons on a nearby panel on his shuttle. Once he was finished, the ramp door lowered as blasts of compressed air and cold steam from the vents surrounded the group. Once the ramp was completely lowered, the New Republic troopers, with their weapons and equipment, boarded first along with Ann. Next, Arwen, R4-9R, and Owen boarded, heading for the cockpit.

"We'll have to take the long away around in order to get to Silken Prime. We need to make our flight path look like we came from Imperial held territory," Arwen said as she and Owen brought the shuttle to life, checking to make sure all systems were online.

"T-2c shuttle, this is Unyielding control. We have you on our screen. Please state you intentions and transmit your mission clearance code."

"This is T-2c shuttle Unyielding control. We are transmitting our clearance code. We are now beginning our planetary survey mission."

"Code received T-2c. What is your callsign?"

"Our callsign is... Archaic One."

"Roger that Archaic One. You are cleared to proceed. May the Force be with you."

"And also with you Unyielding control. Archaic One, signing out."

As Arwen cut the transmission, she turned to Niner and asked the astro-mech to tune the ship's IFF frequency to one of the Imperial frequencies she acquired from her new fighter and from New Republic intel. The droid asked then if she wanted a frequency that resembled that of a shuttle.

"Of course Niner. If we approach the planet with the wrong frequency, they'll think that something's wrong."

The droid then tuned to frequency to that of an Imperial shuttle. Arwen then plugged into the console a data disk that held the Imperial security codes that would be needed to pass through unchecked. With final preparations finished, the shuttle took off from the Unyielding flying a long course to Silken Prime.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Tropen MS-09D View Post
    "No offense meant sir." Captain Orson smiled." Your equipment will be within your reach don't worry. And me and my men will be ready to assist in a moments notice. Any other questions?"

Robacc growled inquisitively.

"Yes, your blaster will be taken good care of."
    "Just needs to be in range of mah whistle. Then I gots it. Ain't a question on mah mind concernin' this, ready to go save us a Mandy and that other guy." said Yondu, he wasn't particularly excited about the mission but a job is a job, "...Smuggle in another small blaster pistol for me. Best to has me a blaster and not need it than the reverse. Much obliged."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

"Come on, Owen. It's not too often you get to look for some ancient ruins and play the detective." Ann said as she gave Owen a playful bump. She was smiling for again after some time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exia View Post
    *Traya reached into his bag and pulled out two Droid attack pattern chips*

"Before we set off help me change these out. I believe this new set of attack data chips will let the BX series become more useful to us. Should make then proficient in lightsaber attacks. Level would be hard to say....based of the old Jedi data from the Empire it'd be somewhere between a Padawan just becoming a Knight to mid level Knight. Could be worse but it's better than what they have." explained Traya, "Hmm.....Guess they'll have to use a Lightkama from me until I build them sabers. If it works."
    Asalyn took a the second chip, gave it a quick look and walked over the remaining BX. "Interesting, you programmed these yourself?" She asked, inserting the command chip as she spoke.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    Bray was sitting outside of the prison wing in one of the offices Guards normally used he was cleaning his blaster on a table in the corner, the only thing seemingly out of place in the small administrative room, he was doing it mostly out of boredom thinking of the events earlier with Casvius he sighed. It wasn't his problem what happened with him as far as he was concerned now, but his mind still dwelt, a blast from the past like this would be a shock to anyone. Galaxy's a big place you don't expect to run into someone out of the blue like that unless you're seeking it usually. he thought as he finished and sighed rubbing his hands though his hair and looking down at his helmet.

-------------------------

That bucket of bolts better have done his part of this telling them about the tracker. More over they better of listened. he wondered if they'd risk it for just two people. One of them is a special ops commander, not the type of person they can just loose. he thought of prowler. Worst comes to worst I bide my time. Even worse if I go down while killing a few of them. he thought, the real worst case was someone killing him before he was mobile, but he didn't entertain that thought really. Going down without a fight wasn't a compromise he wanted to make, he already got captured,and while he had faith in his own escape he wasn't going to put an employer's employee in danger on his behalf, didn't look good, and it didn't set well with him besides. He just opted for patience waiting for the time in the dimly lit grey room that was his cell running plans and permutations to them on what would happen when an opportunity came and hell started breaking loose.
    The slide door to Casviuses cell opened. A stormtrooper accompanied a servant, one of the prisoners who was carrying some food and drink.
    "Be quick about it. And the restraints stay on." Trooper said, momentarily leaving the cell. Servant, a man well into his 50s, walked over to Casvius.
    "I'm sorry for the lackluster offerings. The prisons cook is not exactly the best culinary expert." He said jokingly. He started to prepare the meal when suddenly his pupils turned over, leaving only the whites of his eyes visible.

"Just needs to be in range of mah whistle. Then I gots it. Ain't a question on mah mind concernin' this, ready to go save us a Mandy and that other guy." said Yondu, he wasn't particularly excited about the mission but a job is a job, "...Smuggle in another small blaster pistol for me. Best to has me a blaster and not need it than the reverse. Much obliged."
    "Well see what we can do. I suggest you all head to the hangar 2 ASAP. No telling how long of a window of opportunity we have, so we must make haste."

"Thank you Captain." Tobar walked to the front. "Gentlemen, this mission is risky but we have defied the impossible earlier, so, lets do so again. May the Force be with you."

Some time later, Special Forces where ready and waiting inside the Sentinel Class shuttle, code name Anvil.

"Waiting again huh?" Jonson was sitting on the pilot seat, his legs raised to the console.

"Patience, they have different measurements for hurrying than us." Orson said, leaning against the shuttles hull.

*Traya took a second before answering*

"Technically no. It was based off old research notes from the Empire's early days if you can believe it. This isn't the first time the Separatist's Droid Army has been called into play by people of the Empire. I did use the Force and make a few genius' update and try to perfect it but it is what it is. I figured coding an attack pattern based on Lord Vader would be hard, I'm satisfied if they can work within at least a Knight's level." said Traya, "Hmm....Didn't report this find to Pint, guess I've been keep my own secrets without noticing."

*Traya used the Force to pull the droid apart and replaced it's old chip with the new one then put it back together*

"Rather easy isn't it......Maybe I should practice this later on larger targets. Imagine a Rebel fighter just falling apart because I used the Force to disassemble it in midair hahahaha." mused Traya, "Concentration alone would be a strain. Not something to try without useful guards at the ready."

------------

"Gots ya." said Yondu leaving for hanger 2

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

Archiac One? Really? Owen rolled his eyes as he punched in the codes, pulled the levers, and grabbed the controls. Withing moments, the shuttle pulled up and unfolded, turning towards the portal and began exiting the mothership, "Alright folks, Coordinates are set, hang on to something" he stated as he checked one last time before pulling down on the hyperdrive lever. Seconds later, the blue streaks of hyperspace enveloped them as they entered that long shiny tunnel. As they did, he heard Ann's Comments, "You obviously have never been near Sith Ruins have you? It is not to be taken likely...they have a way of...bringing out your bad side" he warned, feeling the beast stirring, he squeezed his eyes shut, calming himself as he gripped the controls.

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Archiac One? Really? Owen rolled his eyes as he punched in the codes, pulled the levers, and grabbed the controls. Withing moments, the shuttle pulled up and unfolded, turning towards the portal and began exiting the mothership, "Alright folks, Coordinates are set, hang on to something" he stated as he checked one last time before pulling down on the hyperdrive lever. Seconds later, the blue streaks of hyperspace enveloped them as they entered that long shiny tunnel. As they did, he heard Ann's Comments, "You obviously have never been near Sith Ruins have you? It is not to be taken likely...they have a way of...bringing out your bad side" he warned, feeling the beast stirring, he squeezed his eyes shut, calming himself as he gripped the controls.
    "What makes you think these are related to Sith? Something in your gut?" Ann inquired.

- - - Updated - - -

*Traya took a second before answering*

"Technically no. It was based off old research notes from the Empire's early days if you can believe it. This isn't the first time the Separatist's Droid Army has been called into play by people of the Empire. I did use the Force and make a few genius' update and try to perfect it but it is what it is. I figured coding an attack pattern based on Lord Vader would be hard, I'm satisfied if they can work within at least a Knight's level." said Traya, "Hmm....Didn't report this find to Pint, guess I've been keep my own secrets without noticing."

*Traya used the Force to pull the droid apart and replaced it's old chip with the new one then put it back together*

"Rather easy isn't it......Maybe I should practice this later on larger targets. Imagine a Rebel fighter just falling apart because I used the Force to disassemble it in midair hahahaha." mused Traya, "Concentration alone would be a strain. Not something to try without useful guards at the ready."

------------

"Gots ya." said Yondu leaving for hanger 2
    Asalyn found Traya more playful side amusing, though it was hard to tell from her expressions, due to her cowl. "I see. Anyway, get yourself in order, well be touching down soon-ish."

Elsewhere, Woss and Lassit where having a good time with one another. It had been some time since they could just spend time together outside duty. *

"Still haven't lost your touch with cooking Ingrit." Woss said, wiping some crumbs from his lips with a napkin.

"Cooking is one of those things I can't say I could live with out. Though lately I haven't had too much of a chance to hone my skills. "

"Yeah, things have been quite hectic. And it may take a while till we get another chance to cool down like this."

"True. By the way, would you like to talk about...you know...things?"

"Such as?"

"That rebel pilot, you knew him from before?"

"Yes. I knew of him."

"And you had some kind of grudge towards him?"

"You could say that."

"That's odd, you don't tend to hold things too long against any one, except Captain Bray for swiping that harmonica of yours."

"He didn't swipe it, he borrowed it and lost it."

"Oh yeah, now I remember."

"Any way, I'm not done with him. But I couldn't settle it when he was helpless and unarmed.It's not the way I do things."

"Yeah, I always admired that quality in you. A lot of times we have done some.....questionable things."

"Well, I have never trained my weapons at some one who wasn't a combatant. Killing innocents....It's not my way."

"Have you felt that Governor Pint, has become more brutal, as of late?"

"His methods are some times extreme. but we are fighting a lonely war here, being nice is kinda hard."

"Yes, but for the longest time, Governor tried to talk things through and try to make it so we wouldn't need to crack down on rebellions. But things as of late, especially after those two showed up, have gone to violent."

"What are you getting at here?"

"I'm saying that I think Moff is not in his senses anymore. And something should be done to stabilize the situation."

Woss went silent for a moment, staring at Lassit across the table.

"You are suggesting treason."

"No, lawful relinquishment of command. Pint is simply too unstable to lead."

"You know I could go tell Pint right now-"

"You could." Lassit pulled out her concealed DC-18 blaster and aimed at Woss.

"You going to kill me?" Woss asked, his eyes trained firmly on Lassit.

"Unless you give me reason to, I won't."

"How are you going to do it? The coup?"

"In due time. I want to know can I rely on you to be on my side?"

"I won't fight for you. Nor will I fight against you. This conflict will have no winners, and I wont bet on a losing horse."

"Woss-"

"Ingrit......I think we should take some distance between us. For both our sake."

"Fair enough." Lassit lowered her weapon.

Woss stood up. They glanced at one another before he proceeded to leave. Lassit longingly watched as Woss left. Her mind was set. Pint had to stopped.

Woss walked down the halls of Avenger, navigating to his own quarters. He was angry, confused and sad. Things where looking down on him again.

Casvius wasn't paying particular mind do it until he saw the man's eyes freak out, he was alerted by it but held it well "That so?" he asked.
    "I don't like jumps. Because you know if I want to fly I would be a pilot not sitting in a car"-Walter Rohrl Two time World Rally Champion

"I am prepared Asalyn." said Traya with his upgraded BX Commando droids, his weapons strapped to his body and a satchel of useful things he brought with him, "You do know I have a commlink to Pint on my wrist correct? If he suspects you he will message me. I'll see what the Force has to say over the matter....So this better be worth it in some fashion. What exactly are you looking for down here? The real reason, not some spin of the truth. I feel as if you haven't told me the entire truth of this matter."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

Archaic One? Really?

Owen rolled his eyes as he punched in the codes, pulled the levers, and grabbed the controls. Within moments, the shuttle pulled up and unfolded, turning towards the portal and began exiting the mothership, "Alright folks, Coordinates are set, hang on to something" he stated as he checked one last time before pulling down on the hyperdrive lever. Seconds later, the blue streaks of hyperspace enveloped them as they entered that long shiny tunnel. As they did, he heard Ann's Comments, "You obviously have never been near Sith Ruins have you? It is not to be taken likely...they have a way of...bringing out your bad side" he warned, feeling the beast stirring, he squeezed his eyes shut, calming himself as he gripped the controls.
    "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa," Arwen exclaimed as she deactivated the shuttle's hyperdrive.

"If we go into lightspeed now, we'll just get pulled out by the gravity well generator that's here in the system with us. If that happens, I'm sure the Imperials will send an investigative force after us. It's better if we just use the sublight engines.

"Here, we'll just fly this path," Arwen said as she pull up a holo-map of the planetary system. From the outside asteroid belt where the Unyielding was based, the path circumnavigated around the moon Asterious, skirted around Arton, and finally brought the shuttle to Silken Prime.

"It may take longer, but it will be stealthier. Our objective is to get Silken Prime undetected."

"What makes you think these are related to Sith? Something in your gut?" Ann inquired.
    "They're not Sith ruins," Arwen said to both Owen and Ann.

"They're something far older. Tell me, have either of you ever heard of the Infinite Empire?"
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    Casvius wasn't paying particular mind do it until he saw the man's eyes freak out, he was alerted by it but held it well "That so?" he asked.
    "Your liberation at is at hand. Hold steadfast and be ready to claim it at the opportune time." Man's eyes returned to normal. "I'm sorry, I must of lost my focus. Here is some food."

"I am prepared Asalyn." said Traya with his upgraded BX Commando droids, his weapons strapped to his body and a satchel of useful things he brought with him, "You do know I have a commlink to Pint on my wrist correct? If he suspects you he will message me. I'll see what the Force has to say over the matter....So this better be worth it in some fashion. What exactly are you looking for down here? The real reason, not some spin of the truth. I feel as if you haven't told me the entire truth of this matter."
    "Pint is irrelevant at this point. Once we reach our goal, he will be of no concern. And I've told you all you need to know. As you said, there can be no trust between those who yield the Dark Side." Asalyn left the room and headed to the bridge.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa," Arwen exclaimed as she deactivated the shuttle's hyperdrive.

"If we go into lightspeed now, we'll just get pulled out by the gravity well generator that's here in the system with us. If that happens, I'm sure the Imperials will send an investigative force after us. It's better if we just use the sublight engines.

"Here, we'll just fly this path," Arwen said as she pull up a holo-map of the planetary system. From the outside asteroid belt where the Unyielding was based, the path circumnavigated around the moon Asterious, skirted around Arton, and finally brought the shuttle to Silken Prime.

"It may take longer, but it will be stealthier. Our objective is to get Silken Prime undetected."

"They're not Sith ruins," Arwen said to both Owen and Ann.

"They're something far older. Tell me, have either of you ever heard of the Infinite Empire?"
    "I think I read about them once for an exam. Ancient race of conquers and force users. Ruled most of the known galaxy, until their connection to the Force was severed by an plague. Their servant races turned on them and destroyed the Empire." Ann responded.

Elsewhere on P-4, Dia was still unconscious, but her mind was racing around. She was reliving some of her life experiences, or as she would put them, nightmares.

Seventeen years earlier, she and her sisters where hiding on one of the moons of Naboo. They had discovered a lost hideout of a Jedi Knight Louis Olivie, who had managed to evade the Order 66, choosing to live in hiding and trying to save as much Jedi knowledge in hopes that the future generations would find it. Sekku sisters would stumble upon it years later, when Louis had passed on after a prolonged disease finally took his life.
    Sisters attempted their best to follow the Jedi teachings, learning about the Jedi code, teachings of Jeid masters of the past and how to use the lightsaber. For three years they studied in seclusion and peace, until one fateful day.......

Moon of Naboo, 4 BBY

Dia, Lynn and Ann where training on grassy field, overlooking to a nearby valley. They where doing some meditation exercises, or at least some of them where.

"Sis, these exercises are really dull. Couldn't we go back to laser sword?" Ann asked, clearly being bored of just sitting around.

"Ann, the calm mind is important to Jedi." Dia said, slightly commanding tone in her voice.

"She has a point though. We have been sitting around-" Lynn said, before she was interrupted by Dia.

"It's not sitting around, these are important meditation exercises. Not please shut your mouth and concentrate."

"Yes, miss Calm mind is important to Jedi." Lynn said, mocking tone in her voice."

"What was that?" Dia said, standing up.

"I said, yes. You should really start taking things a bit more casual Dia. No one likes being pushed around."

"This is important. We can help people back home if we learn how to be strong like the Jedi."

"Well, maybe, just maybe this is just waste of time. I mean, Jedi where defeated. right? Maybe. they weren't that strong after all."

"This hasn't been waste of time. All of us know we have powers that can be used for good."

"Like they helped Bora?"

"Are you trying to say it was my fault?"

"I'm saying the truth. Your reckless behavior killed Bora."

Dia boiled over from those words. She slapped Lynn across here face.

"I.....didn't know that they would show up......"

"That's my point." Lynn held her swollen cheek. "You haven't thought what could happen. That's not what a leader does. That's not what an adult does. It's time you take a good look at what is going on and think a bit about it."

"I just wanted to keep you safe......"

"Sisses, there is something in the sky." Ann interrupted, pointing at a large object in the distance.

Dia and Lynn both turned to look. Dia grabbed a pair of binoculars from her back that laid on the ground. She acquired the object in her view.

"What is it? " Lynn asked.

"Trouble."

It indeed was. Imperial Star Destroyer Nautilus was holding position on the lower orbit. *

"Lynn, get Ann to Bora and prepare for lift off. Take it to riverbed four clicks south."

"What are gonna do?"

"Go meet the landing party. Hold them off for some time, giving you chance to get everything ready. Now go."

"But-"

"GO!"

Lynn, with Ann in tow, started running towards their camp. Dia reached out to her bag and pulled out a lightsaber. It was Louises, light, slim and balanced. She turned on the golden blade, both to make sure it worked and to build confidence.

On board the Nautilus, a figure dressed in black got into a Tie Advanced and launched to the planet side.

Dia was making her way down in to the valley, expecting the Imperials to land there. And soon enough the TIE landed near a lake. As the cockpit opened, the figure graciously lowered it self to the ground. Dia was observing from nearby bushes.

Is that.....No.......It can't be. It was no other than the Dark Lord of the Sith. Darth Vader. Vader looked around him for a while, as he was trying to the sense Dia.

"I know that you are out there Jedi. You are only prolonging the inevitable. "

Dia gathered all her courage and stepped out into the open.

"What is your business here, Dark Lord?"

"I'm here to destroy the enemies of the Empire. "

"There are none here. So I suggest you leave."

"Is that true? My intelligence seems to suggest otherwise. I heard that three twi'leks suspected of anti-Imperial actions had been sighted here."

"You are wrong, I'm the only twi'lek here. And I have never betrayed the Empire."

"Your lies can't mask you intentions. I can see through you. You are a distraction, while your sisters try to escape. Admirable." Vader pulled out his saber and ignited it.

"But foolish."

- - - Updated - - -

Dia ignited her saber and took a defensive stance.

"You shall not pass."

Vader didn't bother to reply and went on the attack. Within the first two strikes it became clear that Dia was no match for Vader. Each attack making her stumble and fall back. She got back up and tried to use the force to throw some rocks at the Dark Lord, to no avail. Vader responded by grabbing a nearby log and hurdling it at her. Dia barely dodged the attack only to be hit by another log. She fell to the ground and lost the grip on her saber. Vader walked over to her and placed his saber to her throat.

"You are beaten. It's useless to resist."

"Do it. Kill me."

"No. I give you a choice. Serve me and I will spare you and your sisters life."

"Serve the Dark side? Never."

"There is much conflict in you. Dark Side could your ally, and possibly help your people. And your family."

Dia simply stared at the Dark Lords mask.

"I....."

"Join me." Vader retracted his saber and offered his hand instead.

Dia looked at it. She was conflicted. She raised her hand. But suddenly......

The Bora emerged from a top of the cliff and dove down to the valley.

"Shes there!" Ann pointed at Dia's location from the ships cockpit.

"I see it too." Lynn was at the controls.

Lynn guided the ship down on top of Dia and Vader.

Lynn fired a shot from the ships laser cannon to distract Vader. He had no trouble in deflecting the shots.

Dia turned her attention to her saber and with momentous concentration she managed to call it back to her hand.

Lynn brought the ship as close as possible to the ground with out landing to allow Dia to jump aboard.

Dia run as fast as she could to reach the Bora while Vader was distracted. She channeled the Force to leap to the lowered ramp of the ship. As soon as she was aboard, Lynn pointed the vessel at the sky and lifted off.

"You ok sis?" Lynn asked as Dia made her way to the cockpit.

"Been better." Dia sat down on the co-pilot seat. Ann was jumping up and down behind them.

"Was that who I think it was?"

"Yes, it was Vader."

"Bloody hell. "

"Couldn't have said it better."

"What do we do now?"

"Hyperspace immediately. "

"Where?" Lynn asked.

"Anywhere."

Lynn punched in some coordinates and launched Bora to hyperspace.

On the moons surface, Vader was heading back to his TIE. He glanced at the sky once more, looking at Naboo that could be clearly seen at this time of day, before embarking to his fighter.

In the present day, Dia was returning to her senses. But only barely. She felt her head hurting. Odd senquences and voices filled her head. She couldn't make sense of them. It was all too fuzzy. Only one voice was clear. Lynn's.
    Last edited by Dom Tropen MS-09D; January 10, 2018 at 4:57 AM. Reason: Fricking typos REEEEEEE

"I think I read about them once for an exam. Ancient race of conquers and force users. Ruled most of the known galaxy, until their connection to the Force was severed by an plague. Their servant races turned on them and destroyed the Empire." Ann responded.
    "That is correct Ann. Before the Galactic Empire, before the Republic, before the Jedi, even before the Sith, there was the Infinite Empire. The first pan-Galactic organization, their leaders, the Rakata, conquered and charted the good portion of the galaxy, enslaving many races under their might. According to old legends, they built weapons of truly terrifying power in pursuit of their galactic conquest. One, at least that I have heard of, was called the Star Forge. From this installation, the Rakata could produce a limitless army."
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church

"It's fine it happens old timer." he said dismissing it as to not alert anyone. Is it someone from the rebels below, or some sort of Jedi trickery sending me a message? Casvius had to wonder as he took the food. Either way it mattered not when the time came he was going to make his break, find prowler, and get out.