Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 343940414243444546474849 ... LastLast

Re: RP: Star Wars: Ride of the Renegades

Quote Originally Posted by Kenico View Post
    "Shanai Koga...My Jedi Master...My Mentor...My Friend...My Mother" replied Owen, finding himself and the others moving inside the Cave, this time turning to see a younger version of himself. Donned in Jedi Garb, lightsaber in hand, confident...maybe overconfident...smile on his face as he charged hell bent into the attacking imperials. More footsteps could be heard as another woman, a taller human with Jedi Knight Garbs and with Raven Black hair-holding a green Bladed Lightsaber-came running after Owen. Behind her were two more Jedi, one a male unfamiliar....the other Arwen and Ann knew all too well. Owen looked to see the other two Jedi. His face turned from confusion to anger.

"Jorah...DIA!" He said, his voice turning dark as he clenched his fist. The Beast let out a hideous smirk as he began to pull on its chains, turning into a menacing smile as it began to hear the chains starting to creak and fracture, "Traitors...Traitors...TRAITORS!!!" he roared, his own eyes now beginning to turn into those of the beasts, a Chain suddenly snapping off as the beast began roaring and cackling in twisted glee as it felt as if the bonds that held him began to loosen...
    As the memory progressed, Arwen was surprised to hear Owen's response for served to reinforce what Arwen had theorized: that his mother was also his mentor that taught him in the ways of the Force. However, things started to take a turn for the worse. Seeing one of the chains holding The Beast back break and sensing the change in Owen's aura, Arwen deduced that this was the crux of the memory, the defining moment that allowed this inner darkness to be born. "I think I know where this leads," Arwen said as she laid her right hand onto Owen's right shoulder. "Come, there's something I want to show you." Arwen then stretched out her left hand and reopened the mental bridge towards her own mind, remembering the technique she accidentally used to enter Owen's mind. Arwen, Owen, and the Beast then stepped through into Arwen's mind.

The trio emerged onto a wide grassy plain on the moon-world Pantora. Nearby, there was a simple homestead surrounded by a few moisture vaporators. "Here is where I spent most of my life. On this simple farm, with just me and my mother," Arwen said to Owen and the Beast as they moved inside of the homestead, where a seventeen year old Arwen was kneeling beside the bed of an older Mirialian woman in her 50's lay sick and dying.

"Do not be sad my child. Death is natural part of the life. The old guard must move on to make way for the next generation."

"But why now?"

"Because the Force wills it."

"It's not fair. I've learned so much, and there's so much I want to know more about."

"Unfortunately there is little more that I have left to teach you my child. That said, I have passed on to you the accumulated knowledge of the Sisterhood of the Stars. Come here Arwen."

Arwen then came closer to her mother took off her silver necklace medallion and put around Arwen's neck.

"I now anoint you, Arwen Illumi, as a Priestess of the Sisterhood of the Stars."

"Thank you, my master."

"You were my greatest student."

"I was your only student."

"That still doesn't make my statement any less true."

Upon saying this, the duo started to laugh before Arwen's mother started coughing very violently and at one point started coughing up blood. Arwen tried to help using the healing arts she had learned, but all it did was to help ease the pain.

"There's nothing more that you can do now Arwen. What I have is terminal. Save your strength my child. You'll need it for the journey ahead."

"Journey? I don't understand."

"Arwen, I have one final task for you: Leave this place and seek out the Jedi to complete your training."

"The Jedi? But I thought that the Jedi were wiped out."

"That was the old Order. I had a vision the other night. I saw a great darkness that had engulfed the entire galaxy. But out of that darkness, there came a bright light. Soon that light multiplied into numerous other lights. Then it became clear, those lights were the brilliant blades generated by lightsabers. I foresee the coming of the new Jedi. I'm sure you've heard the rumors spreading across the galaxy about one in particular, hmm?"

"Yes. The one they call Luke, Son of Skywalker. But I don't know if I can leave this place."

"You must. A bird cannot remain in the nest forever. She must spread her wings and take flight. Can you do that? Can you promise me that you will accomplish this task?"

"I will," young Arwen said with a smile trying to hold back her sadness.

"That's my girl. You've grown so much, more than I ever dreamed possible."

Arwen's mother then tenderly rubbed her hand across Arwen's cheek. From this touch though, Arwen could sense that her mother's life force was fading away.

"My time has come. Soon I will become one with the Force."

"Mother, don't leave me. I... I don't want to be alone."

"Arwen, *cough cough* you... are never alone. Even after death, I will always be by your side. The Force... will be... with you... always."

With that, Arwen's mother took her final breath as passed away in peace.

"No. No! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

At that moment, young Arwen burst into tears as she began crying beside her mother's bed.

"Like you Owen, I too lost a loved one who taught me in the ways of the Force. Her name was Krys'taa Illumi. She was great teacher, and an even better mother," Arwen said to Owen. "She taught me everything she knew, and then some. It is thanks to her teachings that I became the Jedi that you see before you."
    Last edited by Zeta; February 13, 2018 at 3:18 AM.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

Owen watched, his rage building before it turned to Arwen's memories. He watched for a moment, softening as he heard her words, "I see...You were like me...except..." He halted his words, tears rolling down his face as he watched Arwen cradle her mother's lifeless body in her arms. Suddenly the scene changed once more...this time It was Owen crying out, begging his mother not to leave him...his mother lied dead, lightsaber lifeless and extinguished beside its master, "Your mother died because of something beyond your control...But mine died because of." he looked up, disappearing and now possessing his younger self, "HIM" his rage reignited, standing up and yanking his lightsaber from his belt. Should Arwen look up, she would see the familiar face of Traya leaving the room, a smug look on his face as he left the padawan to fester, "It couldn't let him escape..." he said, the darkness boiling again as the Beast behind Arwen began to breath heavily, as if exhilarated to witness its "Birth". "...I wanted to make sure that that monster never harmed another living soul in the galaxy like he did to ME!" Owen roared, lightsaber igniting in his hand, his voice more demonic as the beast began to cackle once more.

"There were. admittedly" said a voice, its voice sending violent chill down Arwen's spine as she heard his voice for the first time, "...those in our way." Several stormtroopers and battle droids appeared, aiming their weapons at Owen as he took his Djem So Stance. What followed was nothing short of a blood bath as Owen charged in, forgoing any sort of training and going for brutal rage and wild slices, only to show barely any technique as he carved soldier after soldier, droid after droid as he butchered his way towards Traya, unleashing the darkside every which way. Arwen would watch in horror as a young boy callously Force Crushed a trooper begging for his life. Owen advanced, the rage completely taken over. He managed to get to a landing platform watching as Traya boarded his shuttle. The dark sider turned to see a blood covered Owen, the boy's face completely obscured by the gore of his victims. Owen's eyes flashed Sith like Hellish Orange as he noticed Tray's smug smirk, breaking into a berserk charge as he tried to reach the shuttle.

"I had him...I HAD HIM!" roared Owen as he charged at the Shuttle, only to suddenly be caught midair. He struggled hard, trying to break free of whatever had its hold on him. He looked up, finding Traya's face go from smug to confused, realizing it wasn't him that stopped his charge, "What I failed to count on...were obstacles I never dreamed of thwarting me!" stated Owen, turning to see Dia and Jorah using the Force to hold him, shifting their grips down to force Owen to be pinned to the floor of the landing pad, his lightsaber yanked from his hand as he looked up to see Traya's shuttle begin to take off, "No...No...NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

With that the Beast suddenly felt its chains regain strength, the glow on them became bright as stars as they restrained it once more. It screamed in agony and in rage as its attempt to break free were thwarted yet again. Owen suddenly found himself standing, turning to see a woman dressed in the robes and tatoos of the nightsister standing before him and Arwen. Without another word he suddenly vanished from his own mind, waking up with gasp back in the real world trying to understand what he saw and what was going on in the now.

Back in what was now Owen's mind, The Nightsister turned and forced the Beast into submission. The creature growling with rage as it was forced back into its original state. With that dealt with and without warning, the Nightsister applied a force Choke on Arwen, forcing her to her own knees, "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU ALMOST DID?!" roared the nightsister, her voice trilling, and sepulchral
    Last edited by Kenico; February 13, 2018 at 4:14 AM.

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Owen watched, his rage building before it turned to Arwen's memories. He watched for a moment, softening as he heard her words, "I see...You were like me...except..." He halted his words, tears rolling down his face as he watched Arwen cradle her mother's lifeless body in her arms. Suddenly the scene changed once more...this time It was Owen crying out, begging his mother not to leave him...his mother lay dead, lightsaber lifeless and extinguished beside its master, "Your mother died because of something beyond your control...But mine died because of." he looked up, disappearing and now possessing his younger self, "HIM" his rage reignited, standing up and yanking his lightsaber from his belt. Should Arwen look up, she would see the familiar face of Traya leaving the room, a smug look on his face as he left the padawan to fester, "It couldn't let him escape..." he said, the darkness boiling again as the Beast behind Arwen began to breath heavily, as if exhilarated to witness its "Birth". "...I wanted to make sure that that monster never harmed another living soul in the galaxy like he did to ME!" Owen roared, lightsaber igniting in his hand, his voice more demonic as the beast began to cackle once more.

"There were. admittedly" said a voice, its voice sending violent chill down Arwen's spine as she heard his voice for the first time, "...those in our way." Several stormtroopers and battle droids appeared, aiming their weapons at Owen as he took his Djem So Stance. What followed was nothing short of a blood bath as Owen charged in, forgoing any sort of training and going for brutal rage and wild slices, only to show barely any technique as he carved soldier after soldier, droid after droid as he butchered his way towards Traya, unleashing the darkside every which way. Arwen would watch in horror as a young boy callously Force Crushed a trooper begging for his life. Owen advanced, the rage completely taken over. He managed to get to a landing platform watching as Traya boarded his shuttle. The Inquisitor turned to see a blood covered Owen, the boy's face completely obscured by the gore of his victims. Owen's eyes flashed Sith like Hellish Orange as he noticed Tray's smug smirk, breaking into a berserk charge as he tried to reach the shuttle.
    Arwen was in complete shock and horror at what she was witnessing. This memory served to reinforce what Arwen had deduced, but it did shed some light on some details she did not know about. She deduced that Shanai was hunted down by the Empire, but she did not know that she was slain by the Dark Acolyte she had faced on the Venator earlier. Arwen knew that Owen was unbalanced, but she never realized until just how unbalanced he was. The pure viciousness on display was made Arwen's skin curl. When the Beast spoke, it sent a veritable chill down Arwen's spine. Even her brush with the Dark Side seemed to pale in comparison.

"I had him...I HAD HIM!" roared Owen as he charged at the Shuttle, only to suddenly be caught midair. He struggled hard, trying to break free of whatever had its hold on him. He looked up, finding Traya's face go from smug to confused, realizing it wasn't him that stopped his charge, "What I failed to count on...were obstacles I never dreamed of thwarting me!" stated Owen, turning to see Dia and Jorah using the Force to hold him, shifting their grips down to force Owen to be pinned to the floor of the landing pad, his lightsaber yanked from his hand as he looked up to see Traya's shuttle begin to take off, "No...No...NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

With that the Beast suddenly felt its chains regain strength, the glow on them became bright as stars as they restrained it once more. It screamed in agony and in rage as its attempt to break free were thwarted yet again. Owen suddenly found himself standing, turning to see a woman dressed in the robes and tattoos of the Nightsister standing before him and Arwen. Without another word he suddenly vanished from his own mind, waking up with a gasp back in the real world trying to understand what he saw and what was going on in the now.
    As the memory progressed, Arwen was relieved to see that Dia had intervened. Who knows what would have happened if this inner darkness had been left unchecked. But the more she witnessed, the more she understood about origins of this Beast. What happened next certainly caught Arwen by surprise. She never expected to see an image of a fabled Nightsister within Owen's mind. Arwen now wondered what sort of deal did Owen make with this group. Arwen watched as Owen faded from his subconscious realm and back into the material plane. At this point Arwen figured it was time to leave as she had lingered here long enough, however...

Back in what was now Owen's mind, The Nightsister turned and forced the Beast into submission. The creature growling with rage as it was forced back into its original state. With that dealt with and without warning, the Nightsister applied a force Choke on Arwen, forcing her to her own knees, "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU ALMOST DID?!" roared the nightsister, her voice trilling, and sepulchral
    Arwen then soon felt her throat being clenched as the Nightsister started using a Force Choke. After being forced onto her knees, Awren then heard the Nightsister speak to her. She tried to speak, but the Nightsister would not let up.

On the material plane, Arwen could physically feel herself being choked as she struggled to maintain her concentration. Despite this problem, she would not be deterred in helping Owen to heal his wounds and resolve the conflict within him. Arwen gathered what energy she could and converted it into positive energy, as she would use this energy along with her own strength to break the Nightsister's hold.

Back in Owen's mind, the incoming energy was being funneled into the mental projection of Arwen. Utilizing her own strength, Arwen managed to stand up against the Nightsister's grip, and using the incoming positive energy, Arwen managed to break free of the Nightsister's choke as she yelled out ",ENOUGH!" Finally catching her breath, Arwen was finally able to respond to the Nightsister. "All I was trying to do was to help Owen consolidate himself with his inner darkness in order to help him achieve balance. This creature, is darkness born of grief and fear. Time, it seems, has allowed this darkness to grow into anger and hatred. The time has come for this wound to finally heal... and I will be Owen's guide back towards the path of the Light. I shall leave for now, but we shall meet again," Arwen concluded as her mental projection faded out from Owen's mind and back into her, making sure that the mental bridge was closed.

Finally emerging from her trance, Arwen opened her eyes to see that only a few minutes had passed since the session began. "Owen, are you alright?"
    Last edited by Zeta; February 14, 2018 at 2:50 AM.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church

Arwen began to leave, only to hear the Nightsisters voice echo into her mind, "There is no saving that one! What I witnessed is the reason his dark and light are separated! The wounds are too great! I will give you this warning: Should that Beast ever get loose, no Jedi, no SITH...will be able to stand against him. You will all face Death should you face him alone. So as one who has lost so much because of that THING...Dont. Open. The Cage!" she warned before Arwen returned to the physical plane.

Owen was on his knees, his eyes watery as he spat out blood, his mind racing as he tried to make sense. He looked up at Arwen, nodding as he stumbled to get to his feet, "'So um...what did we miss?" he asked as he dusted himself.

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Arwen began to leave, only to hear the Nightsisters voice echo into her mind, "There is no saving that one! What I witnessed is the reason his dark and light are separated! The wounds are too great! I will give you this warning: Should that Beast ever get loose, no Jedi, no SITH...will be able to stand against him. You will all face Death should you face him alone. So as one who has lost so much because of that THING...Don't. Open. The Cage!" she warned before Arwen returned to the physical plane.

Owen was on his knees, his eyes watery as he spat out blood, his mind racing as he tried to make sense. He looked up at Arwen, nodding as he stumbled to get to his feet, "'So um...what did we miss?" he asked as he dusted himself.
    "*Huff, huff, huff* According to my chronometer *huff, huff, huff* not much," Arwen said to Owen as she was trying to catch her breath. Noticing Owen hack up a bit of blood, Arwen walked up behind him and had him sit down so she could perform a Force Heal on Owen.

"I think I understand you a lot better than I did before. You could say that we are kindred spirits." As she continued to heal Owen, Arwen contemplated on what the Nightsister had warned her.

You're wrong. These wounds are not as incurable as you seem to think. And besides, not only did I sense a great potential to do good, but also a strong Light within Owen as well.

"Let me tell you something: you are never alone. As a Force-sensitive you have profound connection to every living thing in the universe. Plants, animals, sentient beings, everything. So matter what, you are never alone."
    Last edited by Zeta; February 14, 2018 at 2:48 AM.
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church

"That...That may be true...but I am also bound to that...thing...and as long as I draw breath so will it...and I'm a ticking bomb waiting to go off. And the fact this place is strong with the Dark Side is not helping." retorted Owen, drawing in a heavy breath, "I can feel it. The beast recouping its strength...its feeding off this place...Lets just get what we came for and get the hell out of here before it...Force knows what will it do" he said, still visibly shaken, "I wish we could be kindred Spirits Arwen...but from what I saw you don't have this thing" He said as he sat down, shaking his head as he allowed Arwen to heal him, "So,," he said looking over at Ann, "What did we miss?"

Sword Freak

"That...That may be true...but I am also bound to that...thing...and as long as I draw breath so will it...and I'm a ticking bomb waiting to go off. And the fact this place is strong with the Dark Side is not helping." retorted Owen, drawing in a heavy breath, "I can feel it. The beast recouping its strength...its feeding off this place...Lets just get what we came for and get the hell out of here before it...Force knows what will it do" he said, still visibly shaken, "I wish we could be kindred Spirits Arwen...but from what I saw you don't have this thing" He said as he sat down, shaking his head as he allowed Arwen to heal him, "So,," he said looking over at Ann, "What did we miss?"
    As Owen said this, Arwen's patience had finally been worn out. It was rare for her to lose her cool and snap, but something about this... stubborn, angsty, self-depreciating Force-senstive Mandalorian was really starting to irritate Arwen. Her normally calm and relaxed facial expression soon gave way to one of frustration and emotion.

All right, that's IT! No more little-miss-nice Arwen! Time for a little bit of 'tough love'.

In a flash, Arwen unhooked her lightsaber from her belt, spun it around in her right hand, applied a little bit of Light Side energy to the handle, and whacked Owen with a solid blow to the head using the pommel of her lightsaber. If Owen could feel the Light Side energy, it would feel as though as his inner mental self had been struck by a bolt of lightning.
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church

"OW!" chirped Owen as he felt the whack of Arwen's hilt, "What was that for?!" he barked at her, his eyes widening when he saw Shanai's form standing behind Arwen. Her arms were folded across her chest and she was nodding in approval to Arwen's...unorthodox techique...When he closed his eyes and shook his head, the form was gone once more, "Wha-how? Oh nevermind! As I asked what was that for?!"

Sword Freak

"OW!" chirped Owen as he felt the whack of Arwen's hilt, "What was that for?!" he barked at her, his eyes widening when he saw Shanai's form standing behind Arwen. Her arms were folded across her chest and she was nodding in approval to Arwen's...unorthodox technique...When he closed his eyes and shook his head, the form was gone once more, "Wha-how? Oh never-mind! As I asked what was that for?!"
    "Because you're being a stubborn fool, that's why! Are you really that certain that you cannot control your inner darkness? Have you truly learned nothing? Your inner darkness is affecting you only because you ALLOW it to affect you," Arwen said in a stern tone while poking her index at Owen. "The same applies to this place. It is only affecting you because you ALLOW it to affect you. Look at me? Do I seem affected by this place? You should never doubt what Jedi are capable of, for our ally is the Force. You think that you are so incapable of dealing with your inner demons that you believe it so. And by so believing it, you allow your inner demons to gain power over you, to the point that you are their puppet and they are masters. Let me tell you a little secret: every living being born in this universe always carries some kind of inner darkness within them. Nobody is ever pure light, or pure dark. Even I have an inner darkness, but I have learned to how to control it. The key to balance is to learn how to deal with our negative side. Your darkness is born out of grief and fear based on your personal tragedy.

"Speaking of personal tragedies, do you honestly think that YOU are the only one who has lost people because of the Empire?! That's a load Bantha fodder! Did Leia Organa sulk and moan when her ENTIRE PLANET was destroyed by the Death Star?! No! She did not! She aided in the destruction of the Death Star and the evacuation of Alliance base on Yavin IV. Only later did she grieve for the loss of her homeworld. And even then, she never let such a monumental loss affect her. She used the tragedy to have more worlds rally to the Rebel cause. Even I have lost people I care about because of the Empire. You, on the other hand, are so fixated on your personal tragedy that you cannot see clearly. You have anchored yourself to the moment of your mother's death that it is holding you back! Your past does not define who are... it just provides a jumping point for who you want to be," Arwen concluded as she sat down in front of Owen, catching her breath from all the yelling she just did. Arwen then took a drink of water from her canteen so as to ease her throat.

"So, Owen Koga... who do you want to be?"
    Last edited by Zeta; February 15, 2018 at 3:57 AM.
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Tropen MS-09D View Post
    "All right. Let's get a move on."

"What you two are yapping about? Shouldn't we be making our get away?" Oscar was leaning against the nearby wall, resting before they would head out.

"In a moment. Casvius, Jan, you two all good?"Dia asked.
    "Yeah." Casvius said Carbine in hand.

"Y-yeah ready to go when you are Ma'am."

"Few seconds. You guys looked intense as heck." Ann replied, relieved that both of them where all right.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    As Owen said this, Arwen's patience had finally been worn out. It was rare for her to lose her cool and snap, but something about this... stubborn, angsty, self-depreciating Force-senstive Mandalorian was really starting to irritate Arwen. Her normally calm and relaxed facial expression soon gave way to one of frustration and emotion.

All right, that's IT! No more little-miss-nice Arwen! Time for a little bit of 'tough love'.

In a flash, Arwen unhooked her lightsaber from her belt, spun it around in her right hand, applied a little bit of Light Side energy to the handle, and whacked Owen with a solid blow to the head using the pommel of her lightsaber. If Owen could feel the Light Side energy, it would feel as though as his inner mental self had been struck by a bolt of lightning.
    "OW!" chirped Owen as he felt the whack of Arwen's hilt, "What was that for?!" he barked at her, his eyes widening when he saw Shanai's form standing behind Arwen. Her arms were folded across her chest and she was nodding in approval to Arwen's...unorthodox techique...When he closed his eyes and shook his head, the form was gone once more, "Wha-how? Oh nevermind! As I asked what was that for?!"
    "Ok, I'm gonna guess that something went down in there and I'm gonna take three steps backwards so I wont be caught in the middle." Ann took three steps backwards away from the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    "Because you're being a stubborn fool, that's why! Are you really that certain that you cannot control your inner darkness? Have you truly learned nothing? Your inner darkness is affecting you only because you ALLOW it to affect you," Arwen said in a stern tone while poking her index at Owen. "The same applies to this place. It is only affecting you because you ALLOW it to affect you. Look at me? Do I seem affected by this place? You should never doubt what Jedi are capable of, for our ally is the Force. You think that you are so incapable of dealing with your inner demons that you believe it so. And by so believing it, you allow your inner demons to gain power over you, to the point that you are their puppet and they are masters. Let me tell you a little secret: every living being born in this universe always carries some kind of inner darkness within them. Nobody is ever pure light, or pure dark. Even I have an inner darkness, but I have learned to how to control it. The key to balance is to learn how to deal with our negative side. Your darkness is born out of grief and fear based on your personal tragedy.

"Speaking of personal tragedies, do you honestly think that YOU are the only one who has lost people because of the Empire?! That's a load Bantha fodder! Did Leia Organa sulk and moan when her ENTIRE PLANET was destroyed by the Death Star?! No! She did not! She aided in the destruction of the Death Star and the evacuation of Alliance base on Yavin IV. Only later did she grieve for the loss of her homeworld. And even then, she never let such a monumental loss affect her. She used the tragedy to have more worlds rally to the Rebel cause. Even I have lost people I care about because of the Empire. You, on the other hand, are so fixated on your personal tragedy that you cannot see clearly. You have anchored yourself to the moment of your mother's death that it is holding you back! Your past does not define who are... it just provides a jumping point for who you want to be," Arwen concluded as she sat down in front of Owen, catching her breath from all the yelling she just did. Arwen then took a drink of water from her canteen so as to ease her throat.

"So, Owen Koga... who do you want to be?"
    As she was listening on Arwens lecture, something caught her eye. Something small, vaguely humanoid moved in the brush nearby. Suddenly, she felt odd allure towards the figure and went after it. She was able to slip away unoticed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    "Yeah." Casvius said Carbine in hand.

"Y-yeah ready to go when you are Ma'am."
    "All right. Jan, let me and Casvius do the heavy lifting. You keep Oscar safe, OK?" Dia said to Jan.

"I can hold my own-AAAH" Oscar moaned in pain as he stood upright.

"Make doubly sure he stays at the back." Dia said, giving Jan a reassuring smile.

Quote Originally Posted by Exia View Post
    "Yes!" yelled Yondu, as he jumped from his cover feeling invigorated, "Take this clankers!"

*Yondu was firing his blaster rifle one handed*

"I love this work of art Gorog!" said Yondu as he forced pulled the remote to his hand, set targets and let loose a barrage of missiles at the B-2 Grapplers, a couple hitting dead on, taking out two Grapplers, Yondu was blasting randomly trying to use the remote with one hand, the turrets started firing as he held a trigger in place with his blasting elbow and controlled the turret with his free hand, "I's gots too many toys!"
    The remaining Grapplers charged at Yondu, some going down from the turrets fire, but three of them closed in to melee range and lunged at Yondu from three different directions to overwhelm him.

At the hangar, several Droidekas, supported by B-2 Grapplers where searching for Gorog.

"Come on." Jan said putting his arm around Prowler to help him. "No need to go off half cocked, Silken needs you all." he said.

Casvius opened the door. "Clear, let's get going, Jan you'll need you to guide us though, which hangar do you want to take?" he asked.

"Route's the same both ways, let's go right." he replied. "I felt more shaking over to the left."

Casvius looked back at him "Wouldn't be much of a mechanic if I couldn't feel disturbances like that would I?" he asked.
    Last edited by Zeon's RedComet; February 16, 2018 at 12:54 AM.

Koga looked up at Arwen, her words sinking in as his eyes widened, seeing Shanai once again standing right behind Arwen. Her arms were folded across her chest and smirking impressed at Arwen mouthing, "Finally, someone who can get some common sense into your skull" as she continued to lecture him. His mind racing as he couldn't make heads or tails of it all before Shanai vanished again. He shook his head as he looked up at her, contemplating her question, "I...I want to be..." His mind raced, what she said over and over again as the words, as if spoken from Shanai herself, echoed into his mind, "...I want to be Owen...I just...I don't know if I can...with this thing still there...But I believe that The Force has offered me a way to be rid of it once and for all" Owen let his own words sink in, a path now forming before him as even the beast itself cocked an eyebrow...

Sword Freak

Koga looked up at Arwen, her words sinking in as his eyes widened, seeing Shanai once again standing right behind Arwen. Her arms were folded across her chest and smirking impressed at Arwen mouthing, "Finally, someone who can get some common sense into your skull" as she continued to lecture him. His mind racing as he couldn't make heads or tails of it all before Shanai vanished again. He shook his head as he looked up at her, contemplating her question, "I...I want to be..." His mind raced, what she said over and over again as the words, as if spoken from Shanai herself, echoed into his mind, "...I want to be Owen...I just...I don't know if I can...with this thing still there...But I believe that The Force has offered me a way to be rid of it once and for all" Owen let his own words sink in, a path now forming before him as even the beast itself cocked an eyebrow...
    Arwen then approached Owen and kneeled down, put her hand on his shoulder an spoke in a soft and encouraging tone ",I know that you can overcome your inner darkness, I truly believe that. I can sense the Light within you. It has always been there, and it is a lot stronger than you think. Remember, it is through the Force that all things are possible. I can also sense your commitment. Which means that you have earned theses."

Arwen then went over to her backpack and pulled something out. What she pulled out was a custom dark blue Jedi uniform. However, these were not made for her, they were made for Owen. She then handed the pieces of cloth, which also included a utility belt, to Owen.

"I hand stitched these together. They should fit you. The utility belt contains a hook to hang your lightsaber, as well as a communicator and pocket analyzer. I also want you to integrate these with your Mandalorian armor. Though we are all connected through the Force, that does not mean we are all the same. Your armor, for example, is a part your history, you culture, and your identity. You may be Jedi, but you are also Mandalorian." As she finished talking to Owen, she sensed something or rather she sensed someone who was not here. "Wait a minute... where's Ann?"

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Tropen MS-09D View Post
    "Few seconds. You guys looked intense as heck." Ann replied, relieved that both of them where all right.

"Ok, I'm gonna guess that something went down in there and I'm gonna take three steps backwards so I won't be caught in the middle." Ann took three steps backwards away from the two.

As she was listening on Arwen's lecture, something caught her eye. Something small, vaguely humanoid moved in the brush nearby. Suddenly, she felt odd allure towards the figure and went after it. She was able to slip away unnoticed.
    During her lecture to Owen, Arwen had essentially ignored Ann. The moment she could no longer feel Ann's presence, Arwen started to panic a little bit. "Ann? Ann, where are you? Ann!" After all, she had swore that she would watch over and train Ann. She felt a bit guilty as Ann was her first student, and twice Arwen had ignored her. To Arwen, this meant that she had twice failed her student.
    Last edited by Zeta; February 18, 2018 at 12:21 AM.
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church

Gorog had managed to find a Howlrunner with a Hyperdrive installed and spent time upgrading the weak weapons systems. He was glad that the hangar was mainly empty of personnel since it allowed him to work without interuptions. The two pathetic laser cannons were replaced with two triple-barreled gatling-style autocannons that he had improved for more firepower. A second power generator was installed to handle the increased weapon and shield generator output. Gorog was making some final adjustments in the cockpit when he saw the group of droids that were probably searching for him. He pressed a few more buttons and started up the gatling autocannons. They whirled to life and spewed plasma upon the droid scouting party. Content with the weapons' performance he fired into the rest of the hangar so any pursuit of them when they left would be difficult.