Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 333839404142434445 LastLast

Re: RP: Star Wars: Ride of the Renegades

Quote Originally Posted by Kenico View Post
    Owen could feel something intrusive enter his mind, the ground around him starting to crack as he tried to stay calm...

Deep in his mind, the creature, now resembling Owen with sith like eyes, looked up at Arwen. A bestial smirk formed over its face, as it began to rip and tear at its chains, trying to get her. Arwen sensed another presence, this time it was Owen, normal as ever however he now wore Jedi Knights garb, his lightsaber proudly hanging from his right hip instead of being hidden from sight now. His face much more youthful than he appeared earlier.

"I don't know how you got in here" he said in a worried look, "But you are not supposed to be!" he warned, "This place...this-" he looked at his other self, then noticing Arwen's surprised look, "yeah...about us..."
    "Why don't we start at the beginning? I'll ask a question first and you'll give me answer, then ask me a question and I'll give you an answer. So first off: what is this place? It's so... barren and full battle scars."
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    Casvius and Jan were nearby the blown junction when Dia and Prowler came in. "Glad to see you two"

"Friends I take it?" Jan said lowering his blaster.

Casvius nodded "Go grab the first aid kit." he said to Jan who nodded to go and get it from the closet where his armor was. "Here," he said clearing a bench. "Haven't been able to contact anyone in the republic yet. I think they're jamming us, I'll need to get somewhere with a comms panel to get past it. Or with luck it's only being jammed in this area." Jan had brought back the medical kit. "Jan this is Oscar Prowler and Dia, you two this is. I'll stand guard."
    "Nice to meet you Jan." Dia said as pleasantly as she could. Despite her wounds not being as severe as Oscars, she was still in quite a lot of pain. She took the first aid kit and started to treat Oscars wounds.
    "Quite a mess we have gotten ourselves into." Oscar said, clenching his teeth from the pain. "We need to use this moment of confusion.......to find.....a ship....." Oscars speech was starting to become disjointed.
    "Rest for a bit Oscar, me and Casvius will figure out a way out of here." Dia said, finishing up the bandages. "This should hold for long enough till we can get proper medical attention." She then stood up and turned to Jan.
    "Jan, you happen to know a way to the hangars?"

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    Arwen smiled as she could sense that Ann was doing quite well and managed to get her fear under control. Owen, on the other hand...

Arwen could sense that Owen was struggling to manage his fear. He was letting his own fear get the better of him, and in turn his fear was turning to anger. Arwen could also sense a change in his aura. No longer was the Mandalorian mercenary Owen Koga with them. This... entity, was someone else entirely different, and it terrified her.

"Ann, I must ask you to step back from him," Arwen said in a stern tone. "Tell me, to whom am I speaking to?" Arwen inquired to the presence that now sat in front of her.
    Ann heard Arwens warning, but decided to stand her ground resolutely. She could sense the Darkness in Owen, but she felt the Light even stronger. She hold Owen firmly, channeling as much of light side energy as possible into him.

"There's two one on either side from here. Used to clean them up so I know them both pretty well." Jan explained.

"What about the compliment, what sort of craft are we dealing with."

"Mostly lambadas and other shuttles and a few different sorts of TIE fighter. Mostly interceptors at least there was a few months back." he explained, figuring the fighters were less for defense and more for if someone managed to get out in a shuttle. "They probably have it locked down."

"Probably that'll be the Master Jedi's and I's problem, don't worry about it kid, just keep your head down and tell us the best way there." he said, he had an odd reassurance to his voice compared to it's normal gruffness. The type he usually talked to with people he was mentoring or giving advice. "I think we should take two craft, you prowler and the kid in a shuttle, I'll follow in a TIE to cover."
    "They have a f***ing toilet seat as their insignia"-God Emperor of Mankind on the Ultramarines

"Why don't we start at the beginning? I'll ask a question first and you'll give me answer, then ask me a question and I'll give you an answer. So first off: what is this place? It's so... barren and full battle scars."
    "I..." started Owen, looking around a little surprised he was even here, "I don't know. This place...it's a mystery even to me..." he said as he turned to see the beast before him, the creature struggling to break free of the chains holding it in place, "But I know of this creature...It's me...or rather...My Dark Side...the anger...the hatred...the festering wounds I've bottled up and hidden...This power I fear even than death itself." He said, noticing the green inscriptions now glowing as the Beast began to pull at its chains, only for the glow to cause the chains to tighten, pulling the creature back into its kneeling stance.

"As for my question, how did you get into what I'm assuming is my-" before he could finish his sentence the battle scared lands disappeared, only to be replaced by a frozen planet. Its surface lined with stone and canyonlike landscape, the beast still chained down went with them. They found themselves standing before a cave as Owen heard a younger version of his voice echo out into the cave, followed by blasterfire and lightsabers ignighting.

"For the Glory of the Republic!!!" shouted the voice.

"Owen Wait!!!" called out a voice, one that made Owen's eyes widen, and the Beast's face form a hideous smirk.

"M-Mom?"

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

"Ah to damnin' hell wit' it all!" yelled Yondu, lost in the prison section with a perfectly good key card from a rank to abuse, "Skrag it!"

*he had an E-11 blaster rifle, he started shooting it into the walls and floors as he picked a direction and walked slowly, concentrating a little with the Force enough to be able to sense others*

"Where y'all at!? Mandy! Wook! For Force sake...." he fired off the blaster a few times, "Anyone!? I'll even take some more piss poor T-roopers to shoot!"

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

Quote Originally Posted by Kenico View Post
    "I..." started Owen, looking around a little surprised he was even here, "I don't know. This place...it's a mystery even to me..." he said as he turned to see the beast before him, the creature struggling to break free of the chains holding it in place, "But I know of this creature...It's me...or rather...My Dark Side...the anger...the hatred...the festering wounds I've bottled up and hidden...This power I fear even more than death itself." He said, noticing the green inscriptions now glowing as the Beast began to pull at its chains, only for the glow to cause the chains to tighten, pulling the creature back into its kneeling stance.

"As for my question, how did you get into what I'm assuming is my-" before he could finish his sentence the battle scared lands disappeared, only to be replaced by a frozen planet. Its surface lined with stone and canyonlike landscape, the beast still chained down went with them. They found themselves standing before a cave as Owen heard a younger version of his voice echo out into the cave, followed by blasterfire and lightsabers ignighting.

"For the Glory of the Republic!!!" shouted the voice.

"Owen Wait!!!" called out a voice, one that made Owen's eyes widen, and the Beast's face form a hideous smirk.

"M-Mom?"
    At first, Arwen was startled by the creature that Owen referred to as his inner darkness as it tried to claw and tear away from its bindings. The glow emanating from the chains was eerie and unmistakable. Arwen had heard about the legendary Nightsisters and their Magiks, but had never seen them is use until now. The creature's appearance was even more terrifying up close than when it tried to invade Arwen's mind. However, upon closer inspection, Arwen noticed something. Within The Beast's flame-wreathed orange eyes, Arwen could see a slight water-like flowing out from its eyes before they turned into fire.

Is it... crying?

Before Arwen could speak the scenery changed from the rocky plateaus to a frozen tundra near a cave. The moment she heard the blaster-fire, Arwen instinctively readied herself in a defensive position. However, the moment she heard what sounded like a younger version of Owen and an unknown woman's voice, Arwen was finally able to comprehend what was happening."I understand now, these are your memories," Arwen said to Owen as they both looked on into the cave. "You just said 'Mom' a moment ago. Tell me, was your mother the very same mentor you told me about?"
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

Quote Originally Posted by Exia View Post
    "Ah to damnin' hell wit' it all!" yelled Yondu, lost in the prison section with a perfectly good key card from a rank to abuse, "Skrag it!"

*he had an E-11 blaster rifle, he started shooting it into the walls and floors as he picked a direction and walked slowly, concentrating a little with the Force enough to be able to sense others*

"Where y'all at!? Mandy! Wook! For Force sake...." he fired off the blaster a few times, "Anyone!? I'll even take some more piss poor T-roopers to shoot!"
    In the prisons command center, Imperials had managed to activate auxiliary power and return the functions to the security systems.

Braun waltzed in, wearing a blue night garment and started barking orders.

"What the hell is going on here!?"

"Sir, there was a explosion in the reactor core and we lost power momentarily. All the prison blocks where opened and inmates are now trying to escape." Braun's second in command responded.

"Arrrr, you morons! Initiate the first stage of Operation Dark Veil."

"Sir....."

"Do it immediately! Transfer Praetor and her brats into my personal shuttle. Begin evacuation of all organic personnel. Exterminate the scum."

Operation Dark Veil was a code name of a plan to wipe out the entire population of Silken and destroy it's resources to keep them from falling to the rebellion. It was not suppose to be used just yet, but Braun had rushed the schedule.

The corridor Yondu was advancing forwards was about to be bit more crowed. Eight B-2 Grapplers where advancing towards him.

"There's two one on either side from here. Used to clean them up so I know them both pretty well." Jan explained.

"What about the compliment, what sort of craft are we dealing with."

"Mostly lambadas and other shuttles and a few different sorts of TIE fighter. Mostly interceptors at least there was a few months back." he explained, figuring the fighters were less for defense and more for if someone managed to get out in a shuttle. "They probably have it locked down."

"Probably that'll be the Master Jedi's and I's problem, don't worry about it kid, just keep your head down and tell us the best way there." he said, he had an odd reassurance to his voice compared to it's normal gruffness. The type he usually talked to with people he was mentoring or giving advice. "I think we should take two craft, you prowler and the kid in a shuttle, I'll follow in a TIE to cover."
    "All right, let's get moving. Oscar, you can walk, right?"

"Barely, but I'll manage."

"Good." Dia searched the confiscated belongings and quickly found her light saber. "Huh, it's here. I was certain the witch took it. Odd that she would leave it behind."

At first, Arwen was startled by the creature that Owen referred to as his inner darkness as it tried to claw and tear away from its bindings. The glow emanating from the chains was eerie and unmistakable. Arwen had heard about the legendary Nightsisters and their Magiks, but had never seen them is use until now. The creature's appearance was even more terrifying up close than when it tried to invade Arwen's mind. However, upon closer inspection, Arwen noticed something. Within The Beast's flame-wreathed orange eyes, Arwen could see a slight water-like flowing out from its eyes before they turned into fire.

Is it... crying?

Before Arwen could speak the scenery changed from the rocky plateaus to a frozen tundra near a cave. The moment she heard the blaster-fire, Arwen instinctively readied herself in a defensive position. However, the moment she heard what sounded like a younger version of Owen and an unknown woman's voice, Arwen was finally able to comprehend what was happening."I understand now, these are your memories," Arwen said to Owen as they both looked on into the cave. "You just said 'Mom' a moment ago. Tell me, was your mother the very same mentor you told me about?"
    "Shanai Koga...My Jedi Master...My Mentor...My Friend...My Mother" replied Owen, finding himself and the others moving inside the Cave, this time turning to see a younger version of himself. Donned in Jedi Garb, lightsaber in hand, confident...maybe overconfident...smile on his face as he charged hell for leather into the attacking imperials. More footsteps could be heard as another woman, a taller human with Jedi Knight Garbs and with Raven Black hair-holding a green Bladed Lightsaber-came running after Owen. Behind her were two more Jedi, one a male unfamiliar....the other Arwen and Ann knew all too well. Owen looked to see the other two Jedi. His face turned from confusion to anger.

"Jorah...DIA!" He said, his voice turning dark as he clenched his fist. The Beast let out a hideous smirk as he began to pull on its chains, turning into a menacing smile as it began to hear the chains starting to creak and fracture, "Traitors...Traitors...TRAITORS!!!" he roared, his own eyes now beginning to turn into those of the beasts, a Chain suddenly snapping off as the beast began roaring and cackling in twisted glee as it felt as if the bonds that held him began to loosen...

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

"It is odd isn't it." he said "Figured someone would of taken my armor." he chalked it up to Bray still having some respect for him and not letting people run off with it, but between these two things, and the food servant a pattern was there. "There was a food sever earlier, his eyes rolled back into his head and he talked about escape, I figured that was one of the Jedi trying to get a message though, you know anything about that?" he asked, after he turned to Jan "Help Oscar when he needs it." he also took his pistol from his belt and handed it to Prowler "Just incase." he figured it was better safe than sorry.
    "They have a f***ing toilet seat as their insignia"-God Emperor of Mankind on the Ultramarines

"It is odd isn't it." he said "Figured someone would of taken my armor." he chalked it up to Bray still having some respect for him and not letting people run off with it, but between these two things, and the food servant a pattern was there. "There was a food sever earlier, his eyes rolled back into his head and he talked about escape, I figured that was one of the Jedi trying to get a message though, you know anything about that?" he asked, after he turned to Jan "Help Oscar when he needs it." he also took his pistol from his belt and handed it to Prowler "Just incase." he figured it was better safe than sorry.
    "Thank you." Oscar accepted the pistol and stood up.

"A server? You guys had that happen to you too?" Dia was slightly taken back by the revelation.

"Yes. Similar thing happened to me as well. Food server came in and turned his eyes over. Mumbled about escape."

Dia rubbed her chin as she thought things through. "I highly doubt either Arwen or Ann could have done this........This is the witch's.....she wanted us to escape.....but why?"

"Maybe she isn't actually with the Empire?"

"Possible......she maybe enacting her own plan and has chosen to rebel against the Imperials.....So that's why she was interested in me....." Dia quickly walked over to Casvius and pulled him to the side, just outside of earshot.

"Ok, it's very likely that the witch has invaded my mind and is able to bring me under her control. This could be devastating to everyone around. Casvius, if I get out of control and turn on you guys, take me out. Please. I won't ask Oscar. We share too much baggage and doubt he would be able to do it. You on the other hand, are a stranger. And I know you have the will to do it. So please Casvius Herall, promise me." Dia's tone was somber, yet resolute. She knew what a out of control force user could do and didn't wan't it to happen to her.

"Understood. You have my word." Casvius said, his voice was equally grim but he knew that if push came to shove it'd need to be done, it didn't quite sit right with him none the less due to his own past, but he left that where it was. "Hopefully Master Jedi it doesn't come to that. This witch however has stakes of her own." that in it's self didn't sit right with him but he wasn't going to turn down the hopeful chaos she'd cause in the empire if she made a move. "We should get moving, we'll cross that bridge if it comes."

"Understood. You have my word." Casvius said, his voice was equally grim but he knew that if push came to shove it'd need to be done, it didn't quite sit right with him none the less due to his own past, but he left that where it was. "Hopefully Master Jedi it doesn't come to that. This witch however has stakes of her own." that in it's self didn't sit right with him but he wasn't going to turn down the hopeful chaos she'd cause in the empire if she made a move. "We should get moving, we'll cross that bridge if it comes."
    "All right. Let's get a move on."

"What you two are yapping about? Shouldn't we be making our get away?" Oscar was leaning against the nearby wall, resting before they would head out.

"In a moment. Casvius, Jan, you two all good?"Dia asked.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Tropen MS-09D View Post
    In the prisons command center, Imperials had managed to activate auxiliary power and return the functions to the security systems.

Braun waltzed in, wearing a blue night garment and started barking orders.

"What the hell is going on here!?"

"Sir, there was a explosion in the reactor core and we lost power momentarily. All the prison blocks where opened and inmates are now trying to escape." Braun's second in command responded.

"Arrrr, you morons! Initiate the first stage of Operation Dark Veil."

"Sir....."

"Do it immediately! Transfer Praetor and her brats into my personal shuttle. Begin evacuation of all organic personnel. Exterminate the scum."

Operation Dark Veil was a code name of a plan to wipe out the entire population of Silken and destroy it's resources to keep them from falling to the rebellion. It was not suppose to be used just yet, but Braun had rushed the schedule.

The corridor Yondu was advancing forwards was about to be bit more crowed. Eight B-2 Grapplers where advancing towards him.
    "Aw, hell!" yelled Yondu as he took covered and started firing, "I needs heavier ordinance. Where's Gorog? I needs a grenade or a rocket...Or just a giant gun."

*Yondu still used the Force to push back at the group and took a few shots, and those shots didn't take one out*

"Gots to overload the riffle. Then chuck it and put up a Force Barrier." said Yondu, "Wish mah damn arrow was close by to sense. Be a lot easier."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

As if on cue, a mangled astromech droid rounded the corner near Yondu. The "head" was replaced with two heavy blasters on a turret, four more blasters were on holsters, a multiple tube rocket launcher was on the "back", and a remote for controlling the droid was on an outstretched "arm".

"Yes!" yelled Yondu, as he jumped from his cover feeling invigorated, "Take this clankers!"

*Yondu was firing his blaster rifle one handed*

"I love this work of art Gorog!" said Yondu as he forced pulled the remote to his hand, set targets and let loose a barrage of missiles at the B-2 Grapplers, a couple hitting dead on, taking out two Grapplers, Yondu was blasting randomly trying to use the remote with one hand, the turrets started firing as he held a trigger in place with his blasting elbow and controlled the turret with his free hand, "I's gots too many toys!"

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"