Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Re: RP: Star Wars: Ride of the Renegades

Quote Originally Posted by Kenico View Post
    Koga groaned to this padawan's response, following after the Jedi as he unconsciously took the other Jedi's advice, balancing out his suppression so that he looked like everyone else within the Veil of the Force. In short, he would not stick out like a sore thumb like he did with the other Jedi. Owen sighed a bit, watching as they reached an airlock and entered the main station to gather supplies.

The Quicker I get back to my quarters...the better...
    Ann couldn't help but smile ate his companions grumps. There was something quite entertaining about them to her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    "Thank you Master," Arwen said as she took a seat on the couch in Dia's room.

"So what's going on? I noticed that this ship has more than a few... non-standard personnel and equipment."
    "Yes, the situation we are about the enter is quite non-standard as well. " Dia walked over to a hologram projector placed in the middle of the room and started it up. It projected a galaxy map with a specific system circled out.
    "This is our destination. Silken. Lynn and a Republic survey team went missing there a week and a half ago. There was no distress call, but I received a very powerful vision, most likely from Lynn. It's very likely that Empire is involved. But I think it might be even worse."

Meanwhile Prowler had reached his destination,cantina called Rider's Relief. As he walked in he was greeted with a flurry of sounds. A band was playing*, costumers chatting loudly, air conditionings drowning sounds.
    He walked over to the counter and ordered a drink,Corellian Nectar. As he was ready to raise the mug to his lips, he felt the cold touch of durasteel on his back. He looked behind him to see no less than five men, three humans, a Zygarrian and a Trandoshan standing there. One of the humans. called Scar, due to a large scar on over his right eye, was holding a DL-44 blaster to Prowlers back.

"Ah, mister Prowler. Nice for you to arrive back to Aldemn. My employer has been expecting you. "

"I bet he has."

"It was rather rude of you flee with your rebel friends after killing the bosses son.He is still quite crossed over that."

"Yeah It fits rather well to his profile, stupid and petty."

"Careful, or my trigger finger can "slip" and ventilate your insides. You are coming with us."

"Oh I don't think so."

Suddenly just outside the thugs vision, an almost 3 meter tall wookie, named Rawboc, sneaked behind them. Letting out a roar, the Wookie warrior distracted the thugs, allowing Prowler to deck Scar. Reaching for his own blaster, he took out another thug, while Rawboc grabbed the Zygerrian and broke his back like a twig against his knee.

*soon in the cantina a loud whistle went off*

"...Zuezuezue." went the whistle, with an arrow flying in the air and piercing straight thru Scar's hand, "..Zuuuueeee..."

*the arrow was floating around*

"Y'all boys lost ya' damn minds.....Ain't ever go interupttin' a mans Nectar time." spoke a familiar voice to many in the place, he did a short double whistle, the arrow flying thru two other thugs chest before coming back to the mans hand, he pulled out a handkerchief and cleaned the arrow off, "That there's just bad manners."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

Scar tried to get up from the ground, but Prowler pushed him back to the floor and pulled out his own DH-17 blaster he had carried with him.

"Please spare me." Scar wimpered.

Prowler put a bolt through his skull. The body twitched for a moment before becoming completely lifeless. The remaining thug fled in terror from the scene. Other customers quickly continued their business as if nothing had happned.

"Thanks for the assist Rawboc." Prowler said.

"ROOR"

"And you found the lost lamb. I presume you are Yondu right?" Prowler asked the chiss.

"Aw, I ain't be lost. Just takin' a wander." he spoke, still holding the arrow in hand, "Indeed it would. Yondu Udonta at your service. For a fee, naturally."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

"Good that you could you make it. Let's get out of here, this joint reeks too much." Before Prowler left, he threw a bunch of credits to the bar tender. "This should cover the removal of the corpses and cleaning."

As the trio got outside, Prowler turned his attetion to Rowbac. "You have your ship nearby?"

"Raaw-rrorr"

"Good, get to this docking bay and send these codes, they will let you board."

The wookie nodded and headed out.

"OK, we are gonna head back to ship and get you acquitted with the crew."

Meanwhile on Silken.

The Avenger was orbiting a small moon of Silken Prime, OT-78. It hold most of the mines and factories that where producing battledroids and other equipment for the Pint's army.

Pint was on the bridge when a messenger arrived to inform him of some troubling developments. Angered by the message. he sent out an order to prepare an company of stormtroopers and his personal guard to immediately depart to the moon. He also sent out a word for the Inquisitor to accompany him. Soon he and his men where waiting in the ships hangar bay, boarding to three LAAT transports and an Imperial Lambda class shuttle.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Tropen MS-09D View Post
    "Yes, the situation we are about the enter is quite non-standard as well. " Dia walked over to a hologram projector placed in the middle of the room and started it up. It projected a galaxy map with a specific system circled out.
    "This is our destination. Silken. Lynn and a Republic survey team went missing there a week and a half ago. There was no distress call, but I received a very powerful vision, most likely from Lynn. It's very likely that Empire is involved. But I think it might be even worse."
    "The situation must be dire then if Grand Master Luke decided to send out a Master and a Knight for this mission," Arwen mused to Dia.

"Are you sure it's okay to bring along your Padawan? Ann is quite capable, no doubt there, but she still has much to learn about the Force," Arwen said as she voiced concern for the young Padawan.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

Koga followed Ann into the shops and other areas aboard the station, keeping his cool and his helmet on, "so miss, what exactly are we looking for?" he asked in the professional tone he used when he was "on duty" as he put it.

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

"Right, right..." said Yondu as he put the arrow in its holster, "Lead the way."

--------------

*Traya got the message, he grabbed his lightsaber and a small lightdagger then threw on his overcloak as he headed to the hanger*

"Grand Moff." nodded Traya, "I haven't been an Inquisitor in a long time. The Ninth Brother no longer exists, he took a new name for a reason."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

Quote Originally Posted by Exia View Post
    "Right, right..." said Yondu as he put the arrow in its holster, "Lead the way."

--------------

*Traya got the message, he grabbed his lightsaber and a small lightdagger then threw on his overcloak as he headed to the hanger*

"Grand Moff." nodded Traya, "I haven't been an Inquisitor in a long time. The Ninth Brother no longer exists, he took a new name for a reason."
    "Nonsense. In the new Empire, your status shall be reinstated and your pride restored. But now we need to attend to more urgent matters. Pint gestured his guards to board the shuttle and did the same to Traya. Once they where all aboard the transports departed to the moon's surface.*
    "It has come to my knowledge that increasing number of workers have rebelled and left their posts. The resistance has gained a lot of supporters and aid in the last few days and have disrupted our production. I know where or specifically. whom these resources are from. And thus I'm going to make an example and I think you will be perfect in demonstrating the consequences of rebellion."

Gorog had taken inventory of the various items on his ship and decided to go aboard the station. There was nothing that he would immediately need that he did not already have, but having a few extra odds and ends never hurt. Besides, one did not know when a random object would be the most important.

"The Emperor and Lord Vader only trained the Inquisitor's in minor aspects of the force, so as not to breed a rival. Since my Master's have both died, I sought out more knowledge. Knowledge even a Grand Inquisitor wouldn't have been taught." said Traya, "I accomplished my missions, my honor is intact. One of my desires is to see the restoration of the Empire as the galaxies rightful hand to rule. A path you seem to be following exquisitely. I dare compare you to the Emperor himself.....If a bit weaker than him, the lack of Force Sensitively being the lone weakness I can see."

*Traya reached behind him and pulled out the lightdagger, it looked more like a data cylinder than anything, it even held false Imperial data on it*

"This is for you. There are certain circumstances that may require it." he said as he specifically waited to show where the switch was before igniting the small 7 inch blade, it fit Traya's hand on the small side before deactivating it and handing it to Pint, "Better to have it and not use it than to need it and not have it sir. I suppose you've already picked their replacements or shall I make them suffer?"

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

"The Emperor and Lord Vader only trained the Inquisitor's in minor aspects of the force, so as not to breed a rival. Since my Master's have both died, I sought out more knowledge. Knowledge even a Grand Inquisitor wouldn't have been taught." said Traya, "I accomplished my missions, my honor is intact. One of my desires is to see the restoration of the Empire as the galaxies rightful hand to rule. A path you seem to be following exquisitely. I dare compare you to the Emperor himself.....If a bit weaker than him, the lack of Force Sensitively being the lone weakness I can see."

*Traya reached behind him and pulled out the lightdagger, it looked more like a data cylinder than anything, it even held false Imperial data on it*

"This is for you. There are certain circumstances that may require it." he said as he specifically waited to show where the switch was before igniting the small 7 inch blade, it fit Traya's hand on the small side before deactivating it and handing it to Pint, "Better to have it and not use it than to need it and not have it sir. I suppose you've already picked their replacements or shall I make them suffer?"
    "Most excellent craftsmanship." Pint said, inspecting the dagger. "I've seen a few of the Jedi's weapons and this is a very close in quality. Your gift is appreciated. And regarding the replacements I have already chosen them. If everything goes according to my design, you only need to execute one person. But his demise will be the greatest blow of them all." *

"Governor, we are approaching the mining town." Pilot of the shuttle said as they drew closer to their destination.

"Good, tell the other pilots to drop their troops and gather the miners to the town square. And arrest the village elder and his family."

"Right away, sir."

LAAT's dropped the troopers off, who immediately got to work. Kicking down doors and rounding everyone up on gun point. Soon almost everyone was gathered on three of the four sides of the square.

"Take us down." Pint commanded.

"Yes sir." The shuttle touched down on the square, almost immediately pouring out Deathtroopers to form a perimeter around the shuttle.

Elder of the town, Raxton Prator and his immediate family, his son Tor, Tor's wife Casilya and their children Emily and Adam, where brought in front of the shuttle. **

Pint and Traya descended down the ramp to Raxton."

"Govenor, we are honored by your presence-"

"Dispense with the pleasantries, Raxton, you know exactly why I'm here." Pint spitted his response at Raxton, his voice trembling with anger. "It seems you have decided to betray my trust that I graciously bestowed on you and your people."

"Govenor, I truly don't understand-"

"Are you really going to keep lying to me, when I already made you? Do you think I'm stupid maybe?"

"No my lord, I-"

"Was going to try and overthrow me? Aid those traitors so they can keep killing my men and destroy my equipment? Betray me? I already know this and I can assure you the source was most reliable. Isn't that so Tor?"

Tor, Raxton's only son had always made his stance infavor of the Empire clear. leading him to be sidelined in decisions regarding the community, until he had no power left.

Raxton and Casilya both looked Tor with confusion and disgust. Tor remained silent.

"Raxton, I truly believed that you would be my ally. Someone to keep the peace around here. But you made the greatest error in your life. You made this personal." Pint gestured Traya. "Now, you shall feel my wrath."

Last edited by Dom Tropen MS-09D; June 20, 2017 at 2:48 AM.

*Raxton felt the force around his throat as he was lifted up*

"A simple move....Not befitting an execution to a traitor." spoke Traya as Raxton gasped for air, "This technique however....Is perfect."

"Raxton stayed in the air, soon there were anguished screams, they'd lessen then get louder as Traya played with his prey before finishing it, Raxton's body imploding as it was crushed by the force*

"Anyone else I need to make some sort of example of?" asked Traya, reaching behind his back and revealing his lightsaber, he activated it in crescent mode and lowered his hand so the blade would melt the flooring a bit

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

*Raxton felt the force around his throat as he was lifted up*

"A simple move....Not befitting an execution to a traitor." spoke Traya as Raxton gasped for air, "This technique however....Is perfect."

"Raxton stayed in the air, soon there were anguished screams, they'd lessen then get louder as Traya played with his prey before finishing it, Raxton's body imploding as it was crushed by the force*

"Anyone else I need to make some sort of example of?" asked Traya, reaching behind his back and revealing his lightsaber, he activated it in crescent mode and lowered his hand so the blade would melt the flooring a bit
    "Stand down for now." Pint walked over the mangled corpse of Raxton and walked over to Tor. " You are now in command, Elder Prator." He said to Tor, who couldn't watch him in the eyes. "Thank you, my lord."

Pint walked past him and addressed the shaken crowd directly.

"Your elder was a traitor to the Empire, to me and most importantly to you. He sought to undermine what had been achieved in the last three years. He sought to destabilize and destroy our friendship and alliance. I won't punish any of you today. Traitor has gotten his due and I see no further need to punish you. However, there will be changes. Martial law will be declared, a permanent garrison will be established and all movement will be monitored. Tor Prator shall act as the new Elder and mayor."

Ending his speech, he walked back to Tor and his family. "Prator, take your wife and children to my ship." *

"But my lord, that was not a condition of our agreement-"

"I'm altering the deal, pray I don't alter it any further."

"But-"

"They shall be in my care from now on. If you fail me even once, they die. You try to conspire with the rebels, they die. Am I clear?"

"Yes......my lord."

"Good, then we have a understanding." Pint then turned his attention to Casilya.

"My lady, I shall take you to my care for the time being."

Casilya looked at Tor with bitter hatred in her eyes before addressing her children. "Let's go, we'll be going on a holiday for a while."

"Won't daddy come too?"
    Emily asked, holding back tears

"What happened to grandpa?" Adam asked, his question being drown by the tears.

"Be brave, we'll see daddy later. " Casilya gave Tor final look before disappearing into the shuttle.

Pint gestured all his guards and Traya back to the Shuttle.

Once inside the pilot took off. Tor was left standing in the middle of the square, a crowd of angered townsfolk dispersing.

"Now that is taken care of, I have a one more task for you." Pint addressed Traya.

"Your companion. Asalyn. Keep an eye on her. I have a distinct feel that she is conspiring against me."

*Traya deactivated his saber and placed it behind his back, on the shuttle*

"Companion is a strong word in our case, Asalyn's goals of finding ancient artifacts aligns with my own goal of finding ancient knowledge of the Force, I would strike her down if needed......Keep that feeling at heart. Those that follow the will of the Dark Side are always conspiring something...." said Traya, "However, my loyalty lies with the Empire. I was born into the Empire's service and they have treated me better than most. This reclaiming of the galaxy for a new Empire is the least I can do in honor of the old Empire."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"