Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 354041424344454647 LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 697
  1. #661
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The California Base
    Posts
    6,384

    Re: RP:Star Wars:Ride of the Renegades Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Dom Tropen MS-09D View Post
    @Zeta, I'm gonna respond to your post a bit later. It's gonna be a long one and I have things to do now, so I'll get to it later.
    Fair enough. Plus, it will give me time to think of some responses for Arwen. Right now, Arwen is kind of doubting her ability to be a teacher as has she always been the student, never the master.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

    "Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

  2. #662
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Tel Fyr
    Posts
    31,351

    Re: RP:Star Wars:Ride of the Renegades Discussion

    My post will probably be awhile, since it's gonna be pretty meaty and I'm still working out how Casvius and Bray both will react to one another.

  3. #663
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    11,432

    Re: RP:Star Wars:Ride of the Renegades Discussion

    Damn XCOM 2 messed my whole evening up......oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exia View Post
    Yeah....Kinda got nothing for Traya to do. He could hunt Woss around and torment him with Force stuff. Go see Asalyn? Maybe? I don't know. Any slaves need reminding who's in charge?
    Some casual torture to take the worst edge off? Him and Asalyn are going on a field trip soon, so till then hold on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    My post will probably be awhile, since it's gonna be pretty meaty and I'm still working out how Casvius and Bray both will react to one another.
    No worries, take your time. I know I do.......




  4. #664
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The California Base
    Posts
    6,384

    Re: RP:Star Wars:Ride of the Renegades Discussion

    So lately I've doing some supplemental reading on how to be a Jedi, and I've found this article to the most enlightening: https://thesnarksideoftheforce.wordp...r-lightsiders/. Seriously, this has been helping me out a lot.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I think I made my post a little bit longer than I should have, but I did expand Arwen's backstory.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

    "Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

  5. #665
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    11,432

    Re: RP:Star Wars:Ride of the Renegades Discussion

    I must apologize, my lack of response is purely me being a lazy c****. I'm trying to respond by tomorrow.




  6. #666
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The California Base
    Posts
    6,384

    Re: RP:Star Wars:Ride of the Renegades Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Dom Tropen MS-09D View Post
    I must apologize, my lack of response is purely me being a lazy c****. I'm trying to respond by tomorrow.
    Take your time. Arwen did ask Ann a pretty huge question. Think of this as a test Ann's commitment and resolve. To quote Yoda, "A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind".
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

    "Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

  7. #667
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Tel Fyr
    Posts
    31,351

    Re: RP:Star Wars:Ride of the Renegades Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Dom Tropen MS-09D View Post
    I must apologize, my lack of response is purely me being a lazy c****. I'm trying to respond by tomorrow.
    It happens, I pretty much had to force my self to even turn on my computer to post.

  8. #668
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The California Base
    Posts
    6,384

    Re: RP:Star Wars:Ride of the Renegades Discussion

    Hey ZRC, if N7 needs a droid to talk to and will listen to him/her/it, might I suggest 9R?
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

    "Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

  9. #669
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    11,432
    OK, sorry for lack of updates, regarding that i have good news and sorta bad news(good for me, bad for the RP, sorta: yesterday, my room started renovation(paint for the ceiling, walls and the floor and new wall papers) which is great. However, everything needs to dry up for at least two days, so its unlikely ill be able to move my stuff back in till Wednesday, so till then I have no internet on my desktop, and phone posting the walls of text I've prepared is out of the question. So for the next couple of days I'm gonna be MIA . Depending how things go, i should be back up and running by the end of the week.




  10. #670
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,802

    Re: RP:Star Wars:Ride of the Renegades Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Dom Tropen MS-09D View Post
    OK, sorry for lack of updates, regarding that i have good news and sorta bad news(good for me, bad for the RP, sorta: yesterday, my room started renovation(paint for the ceiling, walls and the floor and new wall papers) which is great. However, everything needs to dry up for at least two days, so its unlikely ill be able to move my stuff back in till Wednesday, so till then I have no internet on my desktop, and phone posting the walls of text I've prepared is out of the question. So for the next couple of days I'm gonna be MIA . Depending how things go, i should be back up and running by the end of the week.
    So, this is the perfect time to take this our own direction while you are away.

  11. #671
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Tel Fyr
    Posts
    31,351

    Re: RP:Star Wars:Ride of the Renegades Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    Hey ZRC, if N7 needs a droid to talk to and will listen to him/her/it, might I suggest 9R?
    That could work, was thinking either someone elses droid, his business partner would be a good way to get the word out.

    Part of me nearly had him hijack a ships system to get word to the bridge to listen to him, but thought it may be overkill even for him. He's eccentric but not that much.

  12. #672
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The California Base
    Posts
    6,384

    Re: RP:Star Wars:Ride of the Renegades Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    That could work, was thinking either someone elses droid, his business partner would be a good way to get the word out.

    Part of me nearly had him hijack a ships system to get word to the bridge to listen to him, but thought it may be overkill even for him. He's eccentric but not that much.
    You can find 9R in the main hanger bay performing maintenance work on the Northern Star I (the A-wing that got it's nose sliced off). Be aware though, 9R can be a bit... jumpy at times, especially when surprised. And sometimes he can be a bit... loony.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

    "Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

  13. #673
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Floating in a Void behind Time and Space
    Posts
    18,847

    Re: RP:Star Wars:Ride of the Renegades Discussion

    Oh yeah. N7 and Yondu still need to split up their loot they stole....

    Lord of the 1/144 Corps

    Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen


  14. #674
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Tel Fyr
    Posts
    31,351

    Re: RP:Star Wars:Ride of the Renegades Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    You can find 9R in the main hanger bay performing maintenance work on the Northern Star I (the A-wing that got it's nose sliced off). Be aware though, 9R can be a bit... jumpy at times, especially when surprised. And sometimes he can be a bit... loony.
    Sounds good, may do that shortly, or later in the morning. Should be fun, droid that's a bit jumpy and one that's far to independent. Casvius won't admit it, but he can't bring him self to wipe the little guy he's attached. Let to him becoming the way he is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Exia View Post
    Oh yeah. N7 and Yondu still need to split up their loot they stole....
    Yeah they do. If the chance comes up N7's gonna use that loot to try and get some upgrades. Either for him or the U-wing. He'll lean towards him being a priority.

  15. #675
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Floating in a Void behind Time and Space
    Posts
    18,847

    Re: RP:Star Wars:Ride of the Renegades Discussion

    Yondu would also agree that N7 should treat himself since this split of the take is only between the two of them. U-Wing's the other Mandy's job to upgrade.

    Lord of the 1/144 Corps

    Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen



 

Similar Threads

  1. Star Wars Thread
    By Zeta in forum General Anime
    Replies: 462
    Last Post: Yesterday, 8:57 PM
  2. Replies: 145
    Last Post: March 9, 2016, 6:26 AM
  3. Discussion for the Unnamed Star Wars RP
    By Ginga Bishōnen in forum Role Play
    Replies: 195
    Last Post: January 18, 2016, 4:47 AM
  4. Gundam Influence in new Star Wars?
    By Gundam_Asgard in forum The Gundam Universe
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: April 15, 2015, 6:17 PM
  5. Star wars model kits
    By modelcars87 in forum General Model Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: June 20, 2014, 2:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •