Welcome to the Gundam Forums.

Thread: Gundam Versus

Gundam Versus

So, it's coming out in July on the PS4.

I'm interested in the project but the lack of several main installments (G, X, AGE) and an apparent overabundance of 00 units from the first season alone (All Three Thrones are likely to be playable, with Zwei and Ein confirmed and Drei being a virtual lock), there are issues with the roster.

Re: Gundam Versus

They always add other units later on. Something will show up from each later on. It would be a bit odd if they didn't. But I would not get too worried about the state it is in now.

Oh, I'm not that worried. The Thrones and G-Self are playable! That's all I ever wanted.

I'm just saying there will be those disappointed by the selection.

As much as the lack of some series is dissapointing, for the series that do seem to be in, they seem to be going all out, Stuff like the Nemo (which hasn't been in one of these since GvZ) Graham's Flag (figured they'd just modifiy the brave to bring it in and the Jesta are all kind of neat, the full wing roster, that isn't sold as DLC down the line (they all made it into FB...eventually and it was scattered between OVA and TV versions) So yeah while it seems some series are out (and I'm salty about the seeming as of now, lack of G) they do seem to really be padding out everything that is included by putting more or less everything in, and there's still allot of reveal time.

Plus for better or worse, depending on views (kind of in the middle about it) the rest will be padded out though DLC, hopefully there's reasonably priced season packs. I want my Dark hound damn it, since it was never added to EXVS FB even as it came into the sequels they never hawked it as DLC later on like they did some other suits, or hell, even free like that Vita game...I doubt that though.
    Newtypery is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.

anyone have a list of current suits for the game? Also will we be getting it state side

So as expected, this game is getting a Western release (not just in the US but in Europe as well):

Not only that, but you can also vote on which piece of cover art you want to see:

https://www.bandainamcoent.com/news/...m-versus-cover
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

I find the alternative pilots a very nice touch.

So we're getting some missing link stuff, Slave Wraith, and Vincent Glissner's Gelgoog.

I don't see much of a point in the Slave Wraith when it's well...we have the Ground Gundam and Ez8 both, maybe they can do something neat with it.

Honestly kind of wish we got the Pale Rider or the Totestrider if they're giving us missing link stuff. Also Hi-Nu but that isn't as surprising. (Now Nightengale would be surprising)

- - - Updated - - -

Also mentioned on a website talking about the article, and 200 cost suits:

They mention the Guntank, Dom (Mentions Gaia specifically, but with alt pilots I assume we'll get the pick of any of them), GM Custom, ReZEL, Rick Dias, and Vigna Ghina.

http://gamestalk.net/post-78889/

- - - Updated - - -

http://g-versus.ggame.jp/ms_stage/ms/

Here's more on the roster, there's things not on it yet but a few things I didn't know where in.

I'm happy to see the Gun-EZ is returning, and I hope they don't change it up, but given the new support mechanic it might be...

As long as you can still summon other gun-Ez's as sheilds for you or your partner I'll be fine with it, it was one of my favorites in EXVS.
    Newtypery is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.