Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gundam Versus

Re: Gundam Versus

Spicy news, Phantom is gonna be a DLC unit in the game. This is somewhat of a Big deal since this is the first new Crossbone unit that isn't a Crossbone since EXVS. Hell ever I think actually. Only games with non Crossbone Gundam Crossbone units have been SRW and SD games I think.
    Glorious Quadrajet Carb, folded over one bajillion times.

For those who may still be interested there's a western beta up now on the US PSN that's going until the 4th, it has every suit in the game sans DLC available to play, and it's also a preload for the full game I believe too.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    For those who may still be interested there's a western beta up now on the US PSN that's going until the 4th, it has every suit in the game sans DLC available to play, and it's also a preload for the full game I believe too.
    I'd be on the beta right this instance... except I don't have a PS4. So instead, I'll settle for some videos:

"You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

it's an alright game, some of the game mechanics could use some polishing up to be honest, but it's really bad a$$ to see my favorite mobile suits on there. from playing the game so far, i don't think there's a way to counter while mid air or on the ground even(in a quick way atleast).i don't know if it's because it's a beta, but if not...i don't think i would spend 59.99 plus tax on it. i would just wait a while for it to be lower at gamestop or ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    I'd be on the beta right this instance... except I don't have a PS4. So instead, I'll settle for some videos:
    Well when you do there probably will be more suits and the game may be cheaper, so glass half full on that.

Honestly out of the suits in the game I'm finding I'm liking allot of the suits I didn't find my self excited for are all pretty good, Slave Wraith in particular takes all the points I did like about Ez8 and the Ground Gundam, as well as some inspiration from Blue Destiny and merges them pretty well. It's honestly nice having a suit that's both a machine gun suit and a BR suit in one.

- - - Updated - - -

I have to say playing some matches online, I figured having more US people to play with would clear it up but the connections are still a crapshoot, needs some netcode work honestly.

ez8 is my favorite ...it's quicker in the game that i thought it would be. i used that one the most for the "ultimate battle"

Wait... They renamed Al-Saachez???