Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 107 of 107 FirstFirst ... 75797102103104105106107
Results 1,591 to 1,601 of 1601

Re: [RP] Mobile Suit Gundam: The First Colony

"Figured you wouldn't mind. Aide of mine told me they've turned back how long it'll take like you said is hard to time." He said, before hearing talk of the merge he sighed "Tell me about it. Granted I'd rather it be headaches of this than trying to make sure they aren't trying to bite one another's heads off." the ISB had helped with some of the details on top of everything else due to their standing as relatively impartial mediators.

"Well I'll see what I can see about those suits. Piloted various versions of them all at some point so it should be easy enough."

"Never actually piloted an aquatic suit now that I think about it." Marc admitted.

"You're missing out."
    "They have a f***ing toilet seat as their insignia"-God Emperor of Mankind on the Ultramarines

"Tell me about it. The headaches will be all worth it when it's complete. Still. Never thought there'd be a merger like this. Thought never crossed my mind it'd even happen during my reign. And with the next generation's Head of House Aznable and whoever's taking over when the merger's complete, Xastur's already good friends will both Lord Kal and Lady Kara. His reign should be off to an easy start after I do all the work." said Balor, "She's right Marc. In fact, you're invited. If need be I'll make an official request to House Garma should that be needed."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

"It shouldn't be an issue. Plenty of other admirals and other officials to deal with the bull for awhile." he replied. "Take a break from the brushfires."

Would be nice to get away from the giant brush fire that's been house Garma for three months I imagine. Rafael thought, it wasn't the time or the place with there being various people around.
    "They have a f***ing toilet seat as their insignia"-God Emperor of Mankind on the Ultramarines

"Yes. House Garma's been a bit touchy lately." said Balor, "Things should be smoothing out. Lord Alexander made it very clear. This generation of Heir's are something else. But I digress. This isn't the time or place. I'll have to find one of my aides to schedule all this. Most of my aides are loyal to Miri. They keep her apprised of any situation deemed as "bullshit" or "not befitting of my status" and so on. If it hasn't kept me generally scandal free I'd have done away with it all. But it helps."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

"It shouldn't be an issue, there's far better people suited to putting out internal brush-fires than I am. So I have the free time." Marc replied. "As for wives keeping people out of trouble I'm no stranger to that, why I stopped piloting the FA-78. If I even looked at the thing she'd of known."

"I've had the Bael since, hmm, lets see....." Balor was counting off numbers and using his hands to help count, "Over thirty years. When the series was announced Miri and I were only married and there weren't kids. When I got it, D'endrah was already born. It's been a while and it's kept up to date. Xastur wants it so much. Can't blame him. It outclasses the Epyon, I may replace the current House Suit with it one day. But that'll be the day I can't pilot it anymore. Besides, Xastur needs to get over his Gundam phobia first. He could have very easily requested the Epyon but opted for another suit. His fight with the Hashmal left a bigger impact than anyone was aware of."

*Balor sighed*

"Which on one hand is kind of a good thing, he won't be as reckless as before. But at the same time, it was that same reckless instinct that got him to where he's at. Plus all those nanites in him being transformed and rewrote by the Hashmal nanites into Beta's probably didn't help. The method was cleaned up but he was still the first one. Bound to be complications later. I've had no problems with the new nanite.....hmm, I don't remember if we ever announced that or just disseminated the information thru back channels....Shouldn't matter. Everyone knows they have nanites running in their veins. Does it really matter to know which kind? I don't. The Alpha held us back, this Beta opens things back up for us." he said, "I'll figure out the details and send the two of you invitations. Digital ones. Has to look semi-official at the very least."

---------------

*Xastur was stuck sitting in his chair as they docked, since this ship was so huge it required some specialized equipment to lock it in place before they could attack and air chute to the main exiting doors*

".....I knew this when I started it, but I'm still surprised." he mused as everything was being set up and readied, he hit the ship wide comm, "Two day shore leave. Stay within House Aznable. I'll leave anyone who isn't with us in two days behind. Gonna get more supplies and crew compliments will be filled. Knight's are required to stay elsewhere off ship. Grab a bag and prepare to leave within twenty or whatever."

*he clicked the comm off*

"Right. So, there's a group that wants to stay aboard to make sure things stay the way they are now. They're in charge when I leave, lock every suit down. I'm talking full lock."

"Yes sir. Sending in the order to all hanger chief's."

"Good. Are we gonna crash into anything?"

"Nah, seems fine to me."

"Then I say we can leave. Any disagreements?"

"Nope." said most of the bridge crew

---------------

*an aide came into the room and tapped Balor on the shoulder and whispered in his ear*

"Excellent. Knight's are back and docked. Xastur's giving everyone two days off....Well. Not like I can't use that to my advantage." said Balor, "These tests seem over, who wants to go scare the crap outta the Knight's?"

*Balor raised his own hand*

"Rarely does a House Head greet the Knight's like this. Add onto that you two and most will think something important happened while they were gone. Silvia, throw on a officer's dress jacket, rank doesn't matter. I think I'm gonna tell 'em House Ray declared war on everyone just see the reactions. Since this is for amusement and not business, Chapman, Rafael, any problems with this stunt? I can be outvoted on this."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

"You'll have to count me out." Rafael replied, his voice a bit serious compared to earlier "I've spent decades of my life trying to stop war from breaking out though whatever means I have at my disposal, and with this whole debacle with former agent Adams joking about house Ray doing something is a bit too Topical for my tastes."

"I'm afraid I'm with him on this one." Marc replied. "Besides now that I'm an admiral I need to at least act responsible."

On one hand party poopers, on the other hand I don't really want to get any more dressy than I already had to be for this. Silvia thought.

- - - Updated - - -

-------------------------------

On the ship

Mott heard the announcement as he walked into his room, he sighed. Shore leave and I'm stuck in a colony cluster where I can't really get my work done. he sighed as he grabbed his bag, most of his stuff was still in it. Figure something out...has to be something mildly interesting to do or somewhere where I can just sit and not be bothered...where will I stay though. Silvia's I guess old times sake if she's fine with it better than a Hotel or military lodgings he thought as he left his room for the exit. He was thankful it'd at least be downtime off of the ship and outside of a military setting. Should just relax.
    Last edited by Zeon's RedComet; Yesterday at 2:09 AM.

"Whatever then. Boring greeting it is." he said heading for the door to leave and head to the elevator to an area where the Knight's would be coming thru

------------

*Corbin was one of the first one's off the ship, he had a to go bag ready*

Bad enough I'm stuck at this colony but at least I'll be away from all of them I hope. thought Corbin

-----------

*Lilith was packing a bag, not sure what to bring and if she'd be seeing Xastur on a personal level*

Pack light, but pack smart. It's just two days. she thought finishing and heading off the ship

-----------

*Shima was already heading off the ship, Xastur was in his room grabbing a bag and packing light, he then left and headed off handing over ship duties to one of his most trusted crew members*

"Have fun Cap. You deserve it." he said, "Mean it too, that was a dicey mission."

"Yeah, hard to argue that. I'll try. Gonna head home see what's what and handle the fallout of my shipyard." he said heading off the ship

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

"A bit boring perhaps." Rafael agreed, it wasn't that he was humorless he just wanted to get down to business, besides he only had interest in one knight really. I suppose seeing how he'd react in a situation like that would of been interesting. Marc just followed them to the Elevator.

"I suppose I'll go do...teaching things." Silvia said. "Go technically pretend to be responsible since two kids did hack into our computer systems." Silvia said "If that's alright of course my lord."

"In my opinion thinking like that Merits a reward, as long as they saw nothing classified." Rafael said with a shrug.

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

Jack had a small satchel packed, he put on civilian clothing and an ankle length grey and black hooded clock/jacket but he kept the hood down.
    He did not take the main dock out of the ship, he did not want to draw attention to himself, but at the same time he did not want to draw the attention of the crew either. A very careful balance to pull off. He took to the ground by way of the lower loading dock. He left as the new supplies were coming on with the old coming off.

He had been to this colony before, he knew it well enough to know where to go for fun, and where to go if you actually wanted to have real fun. Jack headed towards the lower levels of the city.
    He had two days, two days to disappear, two days when if all goes right. He doesn’t have to be Lord Jacobson L Garma. Heir to House Garma. He looks forward to trips like this, he can be someone else for a bit. He can get drunk, have some time with the ladies without wondering about what they want from him, or just relax without the worries of his station in life. And sometimes, once and a while, he can truly be something else altogether.

Who am I going to be today….still find it funny, they would call this “Slumming it” but most of the Royals do the same damn thing, but in public they act like it is beneath them they are such Hippocrates.

Heading off to the seedier part of the city, the part of town that every city has, but pretends does not exist. He pulled up his hood. Inside the lip of the hood he had a small screen, he kept making random turns down random streets. Watching the screen, watching for a tail.

This is Xasturs town, I can almost guarantee that he has me being watched, or followed, or has at least thought about it. Can't really blame him, I would probably do the same thing if I was in his position. But that doesn't mean I have to make it easy either. I know how to play this game. I have played it many times after our return from earth.

Getting into an alley he opened his bag ,pulling out a small scanner and started to go over everything on him and the bag itself.

"Well either he is going old school and having me followed on foot, or his trackers are something that is beyond anything in the empires, or ISBs arsenal. I wouldn't put that past you either buddy, you did after all make that giant ass ship right under their noses and they didn't have a flippn' clue. To busy grabbing up power from each other to look at much anything else."

Looking around still feeling like he was being watched.

"Gotta stop thinking about them, it just ...well it's not good. And this is his colony, got to do my best to keep it clean. No keep me clean F**K I need a beer."

With that thought in mind, Jack gathered everything up and headed into what looked like a local Dive Bar.
    Last edited by gundammonkey; Yesterday at 11:54 AM.

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

My Blog postings. https://gundammonkeysgarage.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    "A bit boring perhaps." Rafael agreed, it wasn't that he was humorless he just wanted to get down to business, besides he only had interest in one knight really. I suppose seeing how he'd react in a situation like that would of been interesting. Marc just followed them to the Elevator.

"I suppose I'll go do...teaching things." Silvia said. "Go technically pretend to be responsible since two kids did hack into our computer systems." Silvia said "If that's alright of course my lord."

"In my opinion thinking like that Merits a reward, as long as they saw nothing classified." Rafael said with a shrug.
    "Go for it March. Smack 'em up side the head for getting caught. Tell them it's from Lord Balor and they should learn from this." he said as he walked off

Quote Originally Posted by gundammonkey View Post
    Jack had a small satchel packed, he put on civilian clothing and an ankle length grey and black hooded clock/jacket but he kept the hood down.
    He did not take the main dock out of the ship, he did not want to draw attention to himself, but at the same time he did not want to draw the attention of the crew either. A very careful balance to pull off. He took to the ground by way of the lower loading dock. He left as the new supplies were coming on with the old coming off.

He had been to this colony before, he knew it well enough to know where to go for fun, and where to go if you actually wanted to have real fun. Jack headed towards the lower levels of the city.
    He had two days, two days to disappear, two days when if all goes right. He doesn’t have to be Lord Jacobson L Garma. Heir to House Garma. He looks forward to trips like this, he can be someone else for a bit. He can get drunk, have some time with the ladies without wondering about what they want from him, or just relax without the worries of his station in life. And sometimes, once and a while, he can truly be something else altogether.

Who am I going to be today….still find it funny, they would call this “Slumming it” but most of the Royals do the same damn thing, but in public they act like it is beneath them they are such Hippocrates.

Heading off to the seedier part of the city, the part of town that every city has, but pretends does not exist. He pulled up his hood. Inside the lip of the hood he had a small screen, he kept making random turns down random streets. Watching the screen, watching for a tail.

This is Xasturs town, I can almost guarantee that he has me being watched, or followed, or has at least thought about it. Can't really blame him, I would probably do the same thing if I was in his position. But that doesn't mean I have to make it easy either. I know how to play this game. I have played it many times after our return from earth.

Getting into an alley he opened his bag ,pulling out a small scanner and started to go over everything on him and the bag itself.

"Well either he is going old school and having me followed on foot, or his trackers are something that is beyond anything in the empires, or ISBs arsenal. I wouldn't put that past you either buddy, you did after all make that giant ass ship right under their noses and they didn't have a flippn' clue. To busy grabbing up power from each other to look at much anything else."

Looking around still feeling like he was being watched.

"Gotta stop thinking about them, it just ...well it's not good. And this is his colony, got to do my best to keep it clean. No keep me clean F**K I need a beer."

With that thought in mind, Jack gathered everything up and headed into what looked like a local Dive Bar.
    *in a security room at another part of the colony*

"Target's on the move."

"Seems to be misunderstanding how people are tracked."

"Send out a couple red herrings. If he sees people and manages to ditch them, he'll think he's won."

"The council wants him watched. Lord Balor hasn't given us the okay to be doing this."

*the two talked and switched cameras to keep an eye on Jack, some from obvious security cameras, most from cameras no one knew were even placed there*

"But Lord Alexander called on a direct line. We're damned if we do and damned if we don't."

"He's going towards a low income area."

"And? Cheap booze and loose women. Not like anyone in the area would know who he is."

"Be nice if he just headed to a bar and stayed there."

*they kept up watching, Xastur was off the ship*

"Young Master has exited the ship."

"....Yeah. I'm not gonna monitor Lord Xastur. It's one thing to get a direct council order to watch Lord Jack, but it's a whole other thing to watch Lord Xastur."

"First. Agreed, not what I'm doing. It came up on the one screen. Just pointing it out."

"He finds out we're doing this and council order's be damned. This is a tight rope we're walking."

"Emm...lets just keep eyes on Jack. If a screen picks something up about anyone else then it does, if we do not see it then we don't see it."

"Yes."

*with that said, they focused their attentions and as many cameras as they could on Jack*

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"