Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 106 of 119 FirstFirst ... 65696101102103104105106107108109110111116 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 1785

Re: [RP] Mobile Suit Gundam: The First Colony

"No thanks." he replied I could say I'm not feeling like my self that'd be delightfully coy. he thought as a bit of an internal joke "Had a big meal before coming here," he said, though it was a lie he hadn't eaten since lunch yesterday mostly because he hadn't felt like it the past day or so "Doing that and watching mech anime. Not as fun when you're an MS pilot, biggest regret of joining the academy." that last part was true at least.

"Come on. Live a little. Eat some cake on the bridge of the ship. There's no rule or regulation against it." said Xastur as it was brought in and secured to his chair, when the cover was removed the smell of it filled the bridge, he cut himself a slice and dove in, "It's really good. One of the Chef's used to run a 5 star restaurant. Poached him good. He was planning on opening another place within another section of House Aznable but I got a year contract out of him if I put up the capital to get that venture started. Wants it to be the type of place both nobles and commoners can enter for a meal and status is put to the side for the time to enjoy the food. I admit he won that round. Seemed really motivated to do it and I personally want the gap to close even if it's ever so slight for even the briefest of times. Still, he only wanted six months, despite his intentions I needed at least a year out of him if I'm donating money to his cause. I sure as hell have no time to invest and become a partner in the venture."

*he continued eating*

"Eh, depends on the show. Personally more annoyed at all the "new" Great War shows that come out each year. I mean, for Zabi's sake, there are at least 6 current running shows about it from different perspectives but it all leads to the end. We know what happens, terraforming bomb. Zeon wins, sadly no flawless victory." said Xastur, "I wish they'd stop cockteasing MS and fighter jet combos that can't work in our world unless they were two separate models. I know there are more than a few suits with a fighter mode, AGE-2 comes to mind and it's descendant the Claunche. But there's flying a jet and controlling a jet mode. And it's two different if similar systems. Core Fighter races were always fun until some asshole asked for a superbooster and nearly blew up and put a hole in Artesia-02. Father banned it all....Probably for the best. A 12 year old shouldn't be in something like that and they certainly shouldn't be racing their elder sister around the colony while the 12 year old's twin sister acted as spotter for them....."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

Jack was covered in sweat and breathing hard. He had given every ounce of “the thirst” into the training room. The dark feeling was sated for now at least. His head was clear and he could think rationally for what he hoped was longer than last time.
    The longest he was able to go was two weeks before that hunger awoke and he had to do things. Ever since that first time with the assassins, that he knew now, was the start of something in him. Something that when he was thinking clearly he knew was wrong. Then the killing when he got back to the colonies. It did not stop there, he had gone on with more and more punishments. The council had destroyed only one of his “Rooms” he had a few others. He would slowly wake up and stop his blood lust, and clear his head but it always came back, something would awaken it and all he could do was feed it. Feed it what it wanted, the blood of the guilty. The only thing that he knew was that it never stayed long, it would as he puts it “Sleep” longer each time, but it would be back and hungry for punishment.

If I can keep myself busy with this…whatever we are we doing here? I should be good. Got to keep it together. He, no I, there is no he and I it is just us. No damn it we are not separate it is just…the other side of me….and sadly I have to admit that I too like it too much. I need to get a better hobby damn it.

As he was calming himself down Lilith walked in and started to train in her own section of the room.
    Jack just watched from a distance.

To bad she met me when I was so filled with “It” I defiantly did not come off to well to her. I know that I can be a bit of an ass during my other time. I should say something. Extend the proverbial olive branch, something. But that would most likely sound forced or worse just piss her off even more. Besides right now, when she is working out is not really the best time for that sort of thing. I kind of put myself in a lose lose situation here. There has to be a way to work a win out of this somehow. Don’t really need her to like me, just can’t have her hate me. Someone who hates you watches you more than you want. And with some of the things I do, I ..well I just don’t need someone watching everything I do. Got to smooth out those waters before it goes too far.

Jack gathered his things and headed to the door. He had to walk around her space to get out. But he would have liked to watch her train. He could learn a thing or two about her by watching how she attacks and her movements. But he also knew that just standing there watching her, that would definitely add a “creepy” factor to him, and that was the last thing he wanted to give off to her. So he watched out of the corner of his eye as he walked to the door. Now everything he did made him feel like it would look creepy from her point of view.

S**t I can’t actually watch her right out that would just be weird.. And watching her sideways as I leave just has that feeling like I was perving out over her. Then again I, like normal, am most likely really over thinking this crap. Hell she probably didn’t give two s**ts that I was even here, let alone looked at her as I walk by her.
    Last edited by gundammonkey; February 10, 2018 at 10:31 AM.

To error is human, to forgive is divine, Luckily I'm neither of these things!

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

My Blog postings. https://gundammonkeysgarage.wordpress.com/

"Don't usually watch great war fiction, just documentries on that. Gravitate towards Super robot shows. Then get mad when my suit isn't a giant girl. Kinda mad they wouldn't let me cop a customized Nobel." he shrugged he was joking mostly. "Nah no thanks, still full." truth was he was unsettled still, he doubted he could keep it down, was mostly here to distract himself. "As for core fighter racing yeah something a 12 year old shouldn't usually be doing." he chuckled.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    "Don't usually watch great war fiction, just documentries on that. Gravitate towards Super robot shows. Then get mad when my suit isn't a giant girl. Kinda mad they wouldn't let me cop a customized Nobel." he shrugged he was joking mostly. "Nah no thanks, still full." truth was he was unsettled still, he doubted he could keep it down, was mostly here to distract himself. "As for core fighter racing yeah something a 12 year old shouldn't usually be doing." he chuckled.
    *Xastur clicked a few buttons and swiveled a screen, there were hundreds of shows about the Great War from just the last 25 years alone*

"Look at this year, six damn new ones! And what the fuck!?" yelled Xastur as he looked at one of the new shows coming out, "Love and War: The Story of Char and Lalah. Who the fuck let that thru!?"

*Xastur seemed to ready to call up his father when he had a though, a strong one, one of those things that a newtype could pick up on*

"Wait.....Nambra and my Mother are quite the fans of the story despite having journals and the actual wedding video." he started to click thru things on the show until he got to who was in charge of it, Halal and Daughter Studios, "......Zabi damn it.......I actually can't complain. That's the studio my Mother and sister own."

*feeling defeated he cut himself another slice of cake*

"Would've been nice to be told about this." he mused, "Haven't kept up, but used to really like "Thunder Fury". The one where elements of nature become robots with nature powers and then people get chosen at random to pilot them. Good show, fun idea too."

---------------

Jack left. Clearly watching me. Can't blame him, looks like he had a katana. My Estoc is a completely different weapon than that sword type, not something you'd get to see often. Not like he was being creepy about it. He knows where Xastur and I are, and he respects Xastur so he wouldn't do anything to mess that up. I've been kind of a bitch, I'll ask Xastur what to do about it. He's a Knight, I'm a Knight. Xastur's always saying Knight's look after their own. Guess I need to learn that. thought Lilith, who had gone thru a good workout, she still continued with it

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

"Yeah markets abit saturated with great war stuff, even I have to admit that, and it's been an interest of mine for awhile." he said about the first point "May have to give that a look." he said to the second. Thinking for a bit his mind drifted he hated this, he was usually so focused now it was thrown out of balance again, he hated it the feel as if he wasn't completely in control of his own thoughts the one thing he felt he always had in any situation running amok. He wondered if it was because of boredom though usually being bored was one of his favorite pastimes, the dream bugged him but not because of the content of it, but because of the feeling it gave him, had it not been for that he'd of went about his day like it was nothing, the feeling that it wasn't only him there.

He turned the conversation more towards the trip "Three hours? Heard my father was going to be at House Aznable capital on some sort of business. Wonder if he'll still be there." he had no idea at the time both he and his Grandfather were there, if he knew he'd probably be dreading it all slightly more, of course it could be worse it could of been his grandmother, at least with his grandfather there was only a slight chance of embarrassment, with his grandmother, as much as he loved her he knew it'd be a guarantee. "Something about a training mission if I remember right."

--------------------------------------

Back at the Academy it was Silvia's turn, the stage had shifted slightly their was a shoreline now and deep water, the city was a new one partially submerged. She felt sorry for the students, the odds were already stacked against them but here or in Space Silvia had too much experience. Gonna take it easy on them. she thought, they were Alex and Ross, Alex had been the one that ditched his own team to go after her, Ross meanwhile was a calm boy not the best pilot but by far the best strategist in the class but he was too timid he originally wasn't going into piloting but was roped into it.

"Like we planned right Alex?" he asked.

"Exactly." he said over private comms, unbeknownst to everyone they actually had a plan. Most students didn't know who their partner was going to be before that morning, or who they were going to be fighting, they however did. Both students had one thing in common, they were resourceful. Much like how Alex had staged his ambush by coming to the training grounds before the training exercise a few weeks ago Ross too had a knack for getting into things he wasn't supposed to see. While they didn't interact much before this they put their heads together for this plan.

Silvia waited near the water in her Acguy Special operations type (Thunderbolt ver basically) it had a missile launcher arm on the right an the enhanced sensor visor, the left arm had a heat axe attachment for this. Meanwhile Alex stood in a GM Aquatic type and Ross was in a Dom Mermaid. Solid choices. she thought.

----------------------------------

Meanwhile in the observation chamber Rafael leaned forward expectantly Marc looked over at his in-law "Especially interested in this one?"

"Yes that one in the Dom is one of the people I came here to scout. I've heard good things about the one in the GM as well." he smiled, he heard of the security breach from a few days ago, they were already interested in the kid before that which is the only reason the ISB was privy to the break as it would normally be well below their radar, but Rafael couldn't help but smile at the situation he knew what was coming, Silvia was actually going to be in for a fight, a fight beyond what most instructors had anticipated. He was also interested in how she did as well, Mott spoke highly of her and he knew his grandson wasn't one to give undue praise. Show me. Show me what a newtype can do in combat. he folded his hands and concentrated on the coming fight.

It wasn't much longer before the horn rang, Silva dashed back and under the shore line, as expected. Alex and his GM meanwhile went towards the right, and Ross to Silvia's suprised began charging forward zigging left and right, he fired a Panzer faust into the water it wasn't meant to hit but cause a reaction, Silva was blinded momentarily, suddenly her sonar rang out, several torpedoes were coming from her three o'clock, she dove back, the sensor visor going from it's resting position into place. I see she thought They knew. Somehow they knew. she smiled. Can you see them Donovan? They're fighting like our team just about. She was flattered, and moreover proud she thought they'd of fought like cats and dogs, or at the least had some trouble fighting together, but no, they had gamed the whole situation, did their homework even if the homework overstepped most definitions and gave themselves a fighting chance. "Good work you two." she said to herself mostly she jumped from the water to see the Dom Mermaid going between buildings the GM was right below her though it came up though the water, she reacted by bouncing off of it jumping into the water, as she did the dom came in. "Alex, keep note of where she is!" it lit it's Heat saber and stuck it in as it sped by, the heat created a mass of bubbles, one from Silvia's own playbook.

The GM came in and kicked into the bubbles striking true, Silvia used her newtype senses to know where it was and popped out to the side coming around she kicked the GM. Should of fired those torpedoes she thougth firing her own. There was no hit registered however as a strumfaust shot past her from above.

(OOC: http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/MS-09M_Dom_Mermaid this is the Dom Mermaid)

"Yeah markets abit saturated with great war stuff, even I have to admit that, and it's been an interest of mine for awhile." he said about the first point "May have to give that a look." he said to the second. Thinking for a bit his mind drifted he hated this, he was usually so focused now it was thrown out of balance again, he hated it the feel as if he wasn't completely in control of his own thoughts the one thing he felt he always had in any situation running amok. He wondered if it was because of boredom though usually being bored was one of his favorite pastimes, the dream bugged him but not because of the content of it, but because of the feeling it gave him, had it not been for that he'd of went about his day like it was nothing, the feeling that it wasn't only him there.

He turned the conversation more towards the trip "Three hours? Heard my father was going to be at House Aznable capital on some sort of business. Wonder if he'll still be there." he had no idea at the time both he and his Grandfather were there, if he knew he'd probably be dreading it all slightly more, of course it could be worse it could of been his grandmother, at least with his grandfather there was only a slight chance of embarrassment, with his grandmother, as much as he loved her he knew it'd be a guarantee. "Something about a training mission if I remember right."
    "A bit is an understatement. It'd be one thing if some of these shows were just based on the era and they made up characters and did things that wouldn't interfere with history so it'd be more side story fiction. But most times they end up using a few people and actual situations from that war." said Xastur

*Xastur then shrugged*

"Dunno. Between the resting, the inquiries about the Shiden's, putting Silvia and the Stark's in the system, and spending time with Lilith....Dad hasn't kept me in the loop much. Silvia's teaching at the academy, probably has something to do with that. That'll be something to watch. I'll have to remember to pull the video or get someone to transfer it to my server."

------------

*Balor had finally returned from the Council, there was still things to sort out but it was at a point where everyone agreed they had started going down the rabbit hole and the only way out would be to hammer out the rest of what needed hammering out*

Thank Char the council agrees on things like this the easiest. thought Balor as he was walking a private hall stripping from his pilot suit

"Sir!" yelled a female aide carrying his uniform

"What?" he stopped to ask

*he was handed his uniform*

"Some discretion my Lord." she quipped with her head turned to the side

"When you spend the last 6 hours in a closed door meeting with people of equal standing then we can talk about my lack of discretion of this moment."

"...I...uhh....hmm. Point taken. I retract my statement."

"No, no. Don't retract it. You aren't wrong on the matter, and being late to this training exercise isn't a good excuse to just start walking around in my underwear in a private hallway." he said throwing his pants on then his jacket, "I'm clothed enough to be seen."

"Ugh, Zabi damn it Sir." she said stopping him and getting down to help with his boots, "If Lady Mira had seen this...."

"I would've taken a one of these boots to the head when she threw them. That's what my love would have done if she saw me now."

"Oh?" she went, tying his boots up

"Thank you." he replied as he buttoned up his shirt, "It's times like this I really envy Xastur. That face crown is a good way to cover up the face and hide messy hair."

"Doesn't hurt that he looks mighty and handsome in his full uniform. Miss Lilith is a lucky lady."

"Oh, that's interesting. What's being said about him?"

"Same things they probably said about you when you were Heir and not Head."

"That they want my babies?" said Balor, "That was a common phrase I heard when I was young."

"Wow...No. Not that." she said, "It's damn close though. Half the girls I know are pilots because they want to get assigned under him, other half wouldn't be against a mistress role."

"Interesting to say the least. Get me a list of the pilots, if their overall stats are decent then I can pass the names to Xastur for the Shiden ranks."

"Can do my Lord. It started without you, but you have a private viewing area. They wouldn't know if you were here earlier or not."

"Was that your call?"

"It was."

"That's a good call. That'll be all." he said with a salute as he entered the room, the aide leaving to do what Lord Balor asked of her, "Came in a great time!"

*he sat down and blew the screen up, he wanted to see this fight on a giant screen*

"Xastur put you in this position for a reason. Lets see how good you are and how good my sons judgement is." said Balor as he had a bottle of wine in one hand and a sandwich in the other, I love my catering team.....I really do. They deserve a bonus. There's six of 'em. 10,000 Zeke bonus!

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

"Where is she?!" Ross exclaimed, when he buzzed by her she struck coming up from a crevice, she struck the dom Mermaid's right foot with her heathawk it began to tail spin as it did, she fired the missiles past it hitting and distrupting the rubble in his retreat path, they were concussion rounds but it was enough to knock down the shoddy building worn out from years of training. It came down. "Fuck it all." The Dom readied it's Bazooka and fired as the Acguy retreated.

"Calm down, just make it work," she said over comms to them, it was the first time a teacher actually said anything to the students up above people buzzed if it was allowed but it wasn't forbidden either. She could feel the confusion up there as the confusion in her student subsided. It was then that Alex struck, as he did he called to ross to fire, he did, he was trying to take them both out. She gunned it knocking him against the false ocean floor and then shooting out of there the Bazooka round went in and registered a hit on Alex's GM. Taking it out.

"Fuck all kinds of duck."

"Damn it..."

"Sorry..."

"Don't apologize! Kick her ass!" He said his unit's computer 'immobilizing' it for the rest of the fight.

Silvia couldn't help but smirk at the interaction she raced towards the Dom Mermaid, she had the upperhand now. "Fine." he said as he went out to find her, his suit a bit slow. Silvia jumped up and fired some concussion missiles, Ross managed to dodge them swivling about and heading towards Silvia at full speed, opening fire with the machine gun as she dove back in, he then stopped. Waiting. Silvia went to get out of the water when that happened, he did something no one expected, and cut the engines, he sunk.

"Christ kid, that's as clever as it is stupid." she said as she sunk down again as she did she began moving slowly under the water, she had the advantage, the Dom wasn't really meant for this it had token water proofing, incase the worst happened, and it's backpacks had redundant water jet capabilities but it was slow. The Acguy was like a shark to it's dying sea bass though. Silvia moved in slowly none the less, she could rush in and finish it but she was going to make a less out of this, she heated up the heathawk and detached it throwing it around a corner, it's bubbles clearly visible, she then fired a few missiles though it and went went the other way, the Dom began unloading in the other area as the stealthy acguy snuck around coming in for a sneak attack as the Dom mermaid began to move in to investigate.

"Damn it, a decoy." Ross had good instincts But it was too late, Silvia was able to end it, she rushed in from the side where he stopped to pull away realizing that she wasn't there She put the missile arm upto the cockpit.

"Checkmate." she said.

"Damn it."

"Don't be like that, you guys got the closest to taking out a teacher this whole time. Good job getting into the plans for today."

"You knew?"

"The one thing you two have in common is you both snoop. It was good work though. Putting a fight in your favor, like I taught you. Didn't mean hack the database perse, but...oh well." she sighed "I suppose I have to be a responsible adult though and formally repermand the both for you for doing that." she sighed.

The GM was moving again as they went back the fight wrapped up.

---------------------------------

"Probably something like that." Mott agreed. "We had similar things back in the academy including the cross academy games." He didn't mention it but he had won at 1v1 piloting and tactical analysis for second years. The piloting thing wasn't as easy for the tactical thing but it happened. He knew now it was a memory or a familiarity giving him help though it but he'd take the resume filler.

"Seems like everyone got to fight for during their academy days 'cept me." said Xastur

"That's cause of the fact your graduation year coincided with The Games against House Ray. It was the year you went six for six." said a crewman

"Oh....Oh! Yeah. I remember now. Got granted a month off to train for those."

"Plus there's the whole "what would be the point" thing Captain. Even before taking an active combat role you were Ace quality to begin with." said another crewman

"Nah, that was just hype. A morale boost for House Aznable." said Xastur, "Any time I spent at the academy was due to Empire law. Had to go thru it despite my status. Even then, I milked it. It was a day off compared to my usual schedule. But it doesn't matter now. Things worked out nicely for me. Had a few years of BS test piloting and abuse of power then I became a Knight. Hey, pick up the speed a bit."

"Got it Cap." said the helmsman, bringing the Great Astraia to half speed, "New time frame is about an hour."

"Good."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

"The fights were relatively boring." he said it partially because he was better than most in his class only a few were as good as him, and in the tactical stuff it was even deader, but training in general in the academy bored him, the theoretical stuff was more fun to him. "Well damn I should go." he said "Have some calibrations to do." he said "Don't speed too much." he chuckled before leaving.

- - - Updated - - -

Silvia returned to the observation deck. "Good work out there Ms. March." Rafael said as she walked over.

"Hacked that database it seemed like."

Silvia chuckled "Yeah little shits...points for creativity though. Didn't think the one would have it in him."

"Neither did we but he seems to have a good mind for hacking into things...going to keep an eye on that Ross kid, seems the report was good on what he did. Other one doesn't seem to bad either."

Silvia blinked look at him "You knew?"

"Well yeah why else would we I show up aside from talent scouting and a curiosity about you." Halifax Rafael had a shit eating grin when he said that, Silvia rolled her eyes, he couldn't help but laugh "Besides it'd of spoiled the fun." he said as she sat down.

"A security breach like that, shouldn't you be investigating how they did it?"

"If it was a risk he'd of already been waterboarded by now." he saw the look in her face "I'm kidding. No there's nothing confidential in those records, the student ones are mainly kept on an isolated system inside the school. Generally to keep kids from getting into it, sever room obviously didn't get into it. I like people who are mavricks. You were one yourself." she shrugged her eyebrow. "What organization do you think made sure you were all on the up and up when you were brought in. Read you record you had a way of getting equipment from places. Solid work in a time of war, most of it was just sitting."

"Fuck records that good?"

"Somewhat." he said sighing. "Sadly there wasn't one on the kid brought up, but given her parentage she probably isn't a threat. Tell me though there's one thing that's been bugging me Mrs. March, why come back at all? You don't seem the fervently loyal type."

"Didn't feel at home down there."

"And now that you're here?" he asked her, Marc listened for her answer as well.

"I'll get back to you on that one." She replied simply, Rafael dropped the subject. Silvia meanwhile felt someone watching her, she had the feeling before hand an eye not really on her from the beginning someone watching not the fight as a whole but just her, she looked behind her and up at the wall and winked, the presence felt like Xasturs but not quite, she figured it was a family member she looked back forward after that.

--------------------------------------------

House Ray Industrial Complex Unicorn-03

Rabbia was walking down a row of warehouses, it was time. His escape was at hand, he opened the door to warehouse 34 on the artificial docks here. The Faux seabreeze dying to the smell of must in the dimly lit warehouse. He was glad to be free of the salty damp air, It disgusted him after experiencing the real deal on earth, the falseness of it reeked to him. The Empire stole more from Humanity than the people here will ever know. he thought walking in. "James where are you?"

"Here, come on, I got a truck on the other end of the warehouse we're going to the spaceport." the man said coming from around a corner, Rabbia followed. "You'll be loaded on a small military freighter, no suit complement, you'll be in a container in a normal suit with a maneuvering pack, the ship's gonna get attacked And you'll be free to begin the transmitter and get picked up, ship's called the Sarasoga or something like that, the one picking you up."

"This freighter getting attacked, not going to cause any sort of investigation will it?" Rabbia asked as they got into the truck, James started it and it lurched forward as the Warehouse door opened. Rabbia hid ducking down in the cab.

"No. Had some pencil pusher at the port make sure it was some-ship just north of garbage scow staffed by a bunch of nobodies. They won't be missed."

"The beauties of imperial values. I'll be glad to be free of this place." He knew he probably wouldn't like home that much better. He really had no home, he'd spent the majority of his life it felt here among the enemy. Every day fighting the urge to just snap in someway early on, and eventually settling into it, the routine familiar, truth be told he didn't know how he'd adapt. It didn't matter how he would adapt. "You want to come? There's always room for an extra pair of boots my friend, you've done good work for us, and with my vouching could get you in. Used to be a MS pilot right?"

"I did yeah. It was at a battle, the battle of F541 I grew to begin helping the enemy...well not enemy anymore. The Empire is a shitheap at times, killed most of my friends that day."

Internally Rabbia couldn't help but smile, he remembered that battle, he was the one that gave the pirates the info, it was one of their rare complete victory. Rabbia felt amused that it was his actions that turned a once proud imperial soldier into a drunken dock worker committing treason. And who says I don't have a positive influence on the people of Zeon. he couldn't hold himself back anymore and smirked, albeit briefly. "Let me guess some nobel ponce in a position of power too early?"

"Yeup. Someone from the Farris Family, kid was a captain at maybe...24. Apparently the family did allot of shit for House Ray. Including getting a good chunk of fleet lost that day."

"Typical."

"Yeah, I was on the bridge as the ship was going down, was back to rearm when we got hit, went up there for a buddy, I saw him, he was the last one left. I stabbed him...just stabbed and stabbed and stabbed. It felt...fucking exhilarating. Never taken a life...well outside of a MS until then, and seeing his face all 'Et tu James' was the icing on the cake. Bastard earned that."

"And you earned that gratification my friend. I'm sure your company rests easier if there's an afterlife." Rabbia simply said as the truck continued along.

"Friggin' newtype...." smirked Balor, he got up and left his private viewing room to find the smartass instructor, he chimed the room before entering, his uniform was a standard red usual of most House Aznable military, but it had the added medals and official looking insignias, "So this is where the party is? Rafael....Don't believe I authorized you entering a House Aznable colony. ISB rules after all. Chapman I figured, good to see you again. Silvia March. Good battle. The students haven't been like this in years. Seems someone lit a spark in 'em. Next free day, come to my office at the manor. I'll be abusing authority but it's for fun, nothing to gain."

---------------

"Oh for the love of Lalah......How much longer?" asked Xastur

"Like 10 minutes."

"Speed up. Screw it." he ordered

"Sir, we'd have to slow down in a few minutes just at the current speed."

"Bah! Damn patrols will catch it.....It's Empire law and I am not above it." he sighed, "Follow the guidelines...."

*he sent out an alert to the ship, docking would be soon, which would be nice to get the current crew out for a little as well as full stock the ship with the new crew that were waiting for the Great Astraia to dock to take their positions and assigned roles*

"Probably could also give the new crew a day or two to get used to the ship's size and everything. Anyone against a two day shore leave in a House Aznable colony?"

"No!" shouted everyone else on the bridge

"Damn guys....That solves that." he said, he'd get the okay later, he was bullshitting a quick report about what happened which was more or less, Left for Earth, tested out new suit and ship against the Knight's, I won. Went to Earth, piloted the shuttle down, unloaded the people, piloted the Bud Carrier back up with two new Stark's. Great Astraia picked us all up, gave a tour, came back home. Mission Successful. That's it., "Hmm. Should be good enough for Kal."

*he sent the report in, it'd take a little time before it'd get to Kal but he'd get a report from Xastur about the mission*

----------------

"Got a few Great War aquatic suits. Original models. Really wanna pilot them, my people say they should be fine. But I'd rather get a better opinion. Ram Z’Gok, Z'Gok Crab, Z'Gok-E, and a Zogok." he said, Also have that Grasshia, but it's space not water. Not important, just in the same hanger. he thought, "This is more a request than an order. I'll probably do it anyway with or without you. Anyway, opinions on the kids? Anyone I should take particular interest in? And anyone display any Aznable like piloting traits? Something I'd pull or even someone like Xastur."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

"Good to see you as well."

"Well you or one of your underlings did approve a field agent coming to look for some leaks in the academy's database, I'm said field agent." Rafel replied, there was no stipulation that Rafael couldn't be a field agent. "You know me, never violate a protocol."

"A few, the two down there Ross, and Alex mainly...honestly didn't think Ross had it in him but apparently he was the one to hack in and find out what the exersize would be for an advantage."

"An intrepid kid that one." Rafael chimed.

"Alex though the one in GM has been a good pilot. Cocky and has a bit too much to prove at times, but not many kids his age have that skill, I was wanting to talk to you about him, at some point. As for your suits I'd be glad to take a look, I suppose you don't have many people with my hands on expertise."

"Skirting the line there Rafael. But it's with regulation." replied Balor, "Good to hear. I'll keep an eye on those two. As for the suits, technically no, not with your specific experience. There are people who can pilot them in water, but you'd be the only one to have fought in a war with one. It's been space combat for the most part in our past wars."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

"Skirting them, but still coloring within them my lord." Rafael said with a smile. "Besides, I want to see my grandson, haven't seen him since he first got back three months ago. I also bear news of his impending transfer, so I was sent here to give it to him." it wasn't all there was too it but he wasn't going to spill the beans on his memory slip, and technically everything related to the Victory investigation had to be presented to the full council so he didn't have to say a thing Silvia could sense the mental equivalent of a shit eating grin. "Consider me Marc's plus one now that my mission is over."

"Yeah I can imagine there isn't much call for the craft anymore." Silvia admitted.

"Skirting them, but still coloring within them my lord." Rafael said with a smile. "Besides, I want to see my grandson, haven't seen him since he first got back three months ago. I also bear news of his impending transfer, so I was sent here to give it to him." it wasn't all there was too it but he wasn't going to spill the beans on his memory slip, and technically everything related to the Victory investigation had to be presented to the full council so he didn't have to say a thing Silvia could sense the mental equivalent of a shit eating grin. "Consider me Marc's plus one now that my mission is over."

"Yeah I can imagine there isn't much call for the craft anymore." Silvia admitted.
    *Balor shook his head*

I expect you to reprimand yourself should you cross ever so little of the line." said Balor, "The Knight's should be back any day. It's hard to time the Great Astraia, Xastur's project is beyond what our people have thought of. He definitely spawned a new warship despite saying otherwise. I'll have to talk to him as the Head and he as Captain. Either way, it's fine. This isn't anything worth mentioning to the Council."

*he turned to answer Silvia*

"Mostly true, but we have a number of models that are aquatic based then modified for space use. First they were made in case Earth could launch and fight back. Didn't happen ever so the number of aquatic suits dwindled. All House's have at least one mock battlefield with an aquatic element if rarely used." noted Balor, "If anything it's for old people like Marc and I. Aquatic suits are like little vacations to us MS heads with titles. You get to pilot for a little period of time and forget to turn on the radio all within the safety of being at a home colony. Could just be me though." said Balor, "What ever the case, I need a few hours of piloting fun. Council is on a warpath. We've done more work in the last few days than in the months the Knight's were lost. This Zabi damn merger...."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"