Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast

Re: [RP] Mobile Suit Gundam: The First Colony

*with the tail gone the Hashmal's eyes started glowing a deeper red, then each of the Pluma eyes started glowing*

"Drop that f*cking tail!" yelled Xastur, "It has a Gundam's limiter system installed! And now it's removing that limiter!"

*Xastur wasn't wrong, the Hashmal moved at a pace that seemed even faster than before, there were Pluma lining up behind it and it seemed like the Pluma were feeding the Hashmal their own energy to power it up even further. As they spent their energy the Pluma fell off the Hashmal and then with a spin the Hashmal's claws started to let off small electrical cackles as it was homing it on Jack and his suit*

"Throw the tail and get in the ship!" commanded Xastur from a comms system in the hanger, they had recovered him and the Tallgeese III, he didn't even have time to check on Kal, "Now everyone get in the f*cking ship!"

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

My Gundam Pictures
    Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

Jack heard what Xastur said and I kind of pissed him off. Not at Xastur but at the MA.

"I see you want this back!?!!"

Jack was waving the tail around. Then he started to swing it in a circle over his head.

"I see how it is, your just a little Bitch! I blackened your eye and now you want to get all pissy about it!"
    Jack was yelling at the MA as it started to move faster towards him. Jack swung the tail harder and faster. Bracing himself agenst the hull, he let the tail go.
    The tail flew out of his hands heading straight and true right where Jack wanted it to. He sent if the opposite direction of the ship, but straight at the Sun.

"Fetch Fido, fetch it. Go on do as I say and go get it. You little Bitch.. Go on get!!"

Jack was watching the MA at the same time as he headed into the hanger bay of the Zabi.
    List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

*Pluma detached and headed after the tail blade, the Hashmal kept on coming towards the Grey Zabi*

"....He couldn't just shut it...." sighed Xastur as commed the bridge, "Whatever still works....!"

*as he was getting ready to relay orders the Hashmal collided with the Grey Zabi and sunk its claws in deep as it flew rending apart the top down the middle, blowing out two more engines*

"We're f*cked either way......Dive, head for...." even Xastur hesitated before saying it, "Head for Earth..."

*there were shocked gasps from the bridge, but the helmsman did as ordered and with their last two engines he headed for Earth, the Hashmal had come back around, the Pluma already at work at reattaching the tail, the Grey Zabi's engines were pushed as hard as they could before the Hashmal broke off as everyone started to feel the effects of gravity at work*

"All hands brace for impact!" was announced throughout the ship, "I repeat, all hands brace for impact!"

*sirens were going off letting everyone know it was an emergency, Xastur saw that the Scwalbe's cockpit had to have been pulled open, but the module hadn't been taken out yet as crew worked to secure each suit down, he looked at the remains of his Tallgeese III and headed to the bridge at speed*

"Sir!" yelled out one of the bridge crew as Xastur came in and took the Captain's Chair

"I know, I know.....This hasn't been done is centuries.....But we can do this! We can survive." he told the bridge, the helmsman was doing rather well as the Grey Zabi fell to earth and all it's mysteries

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

My Gundam Pictures
    "The Scale of Tragedy"

"Earth he has to be insane." Healey said as Mott found an emergency jump seat next to her he took off his helmet.

Mott shook his head he knew it was stupid, but it was the only option "Well we either stay up here where we know we're fucked, or we go down there where, we might be fucked."

Healy sighed "Well when you put it like that." she replied with a sigh as atmospheric entry began. "Sorry for getting you drug into this." it sounded like more than just the test program which confused Mott, it wasn't her fault either way that he was inducted hell he was on the project a few weeks before her.

"Nothing you could of done about it. After all I was testing it before you were assigned to the project." Mott replied he just kept thinking to himself of what it's going to be like down there, as if there was something whispering to him vaguely what to expect. He wondered if he had spent too much time studying old tales of earth, mainly battles of the war, he suspected none of that, whatever it was would really help them. I wonder how fucked we really are. he wondered, he had no desire to die on his first mission. "Think of it like this, bound to be a promotion if we make it back. Maybe a book deal or two."

"Yeah just make sure to keep the movie rights for a rainy day." Healey wondered how either of them could joke at a time like this.

------------------------------------------

Meanwhile outside, Rabbia's getaway wasn't what he hoped, Pluma were swarming his shuttle, forcing the thing into maneuvers it had no rights to even be attempting, between that, and the state of ill repair of the thing, they were catching up making their marks. He noticed Earth in the distance, and saw the Grey Zabi heading in. Manifest destiny I suppose. he had always thought that his future...and the future of those on the asteroid belt lay in a return to earth. "It's that or die I suppose." he gunned it following a similar trajectory to the Grey Zabi, hoping he blended into the Debris, but suspecting that even if they knew he was there, that there wasn't much they could do about it right now.

The hull of the shuttle began heating up, warnings flared, the shuttle was based on an old model, ancient one might say, and as such was theoretically despite being built much later able to renter. He thought to the few people backhome he knew agreed with his ideas Time to see if it's the promised land I hope it is. he thought as the plunge was taken.
    Newtypery is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.

Gray heard the order, growling as he watched the Mobile Armor fly away, "Dammit! We could have thrown it into the atmosphere and burn!" he said, jumping into an airlock and grabbing a hold of the bulkhead, "Son of a bitch I didn't sign up for this!" he snarled, "Wilson! If I get out of this mess I swear I will personally...KICK...YOUR...ASS!"

None of this was heard as the friction of the atmosphere screeched and crumpled against the hull of the Zabi, with The heat across its surface preparing to turn its bow orange. Gray just sat in his cockpit, holding on for dear life as he waited to see if he would actually survive long enough to make good on that promise...

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

*at House Bidan all hands were at work, someone had collected a DNA sample from the family crypt and unlocked the bio seal on the files, only to be met with another layer of encryption as well as sending out a signal to the other houses that would access a ghost file in each House's network containing details on the Hashmal project, in other words the first lock was a tattle lock*

"Aw, f*ck." said Chamilla, she had only just sent off the video message to the other heads with a basic overview of what happened, Well, I admitted to everything we know. Grandfather didn't destroy it like he was ordered to, we only became aware it was active a few days ago, and that it has destroyed the pirate forces the Knights were suppose to handle as well as nearly destroyed their ship. Oh. And the god damn icing on the cake, the only option to flee was Earth. Well, we had a nice run......But I don't think House Bidan will survive this.

*each House head was receiving messages, one from Chamilla and the other from their own computer systems. The file from their own systems had a unique opening page, a rare paper document signed and scanned into the system declaring that the heads of all the houses agreed to the contents concerning it and any dangers it may perceive from 100 years ago*

*the Gray Zabi was barely holding together as is at they broke thru ATMO, minor explosions taking place throughout the ship, then as if being rejected by the Earth a massive wave of invisible energy hit the ship causing everyone aboard a major headache*

"Where should I aim us? We don't have much left in the tank." said the helmsman

"Aim for water that leads into land, the water will cushion our impact before we start sliding around the land."

"Roger, roger."

*this wasn't going to go well, they had aimed towards what they thought was water but it wasn't. It was land, pale blue land near a sea. The Grey Zabi did hit the land at the right angle and was now skidding across miles of land, sadly the impact caused more than a few extra hull breaches surprisingly from the hanger stall hatches the cockpit module from the Schwalbe was ejected out into the jungle along with a dozen other people, before it hit ocean and skid across before getting caught between an island and the mainland at low tide, effectively bridging the two land masses together*

"Oh.....f**********ck....." groaned Xastur as the ship settled, he was still running off adrenaline but he was feeling the effects of piloting the Tallgeese III at full bore, then the effects of gravity and the crash, not to mention the headache he was still having, he took off his helmet, ".....Status?"

"Not much power to the ship. We're shutting down, safety settings are auto activating."

"Okay.....Okay....Start to pull yourselves together." he said, noticing a few of the bridge crew not moving, one was easy to see why as a foot wide piece of shrapnel went thru this chest and was the one thing keeping this dead sailor's head still on, "Don't we have emergency systems?"

"Oh, yes, we do! Coming online now.....We've got 60% working if this gauge isn't broken." spoke one of them

"Bridge wide signal." he commanded, it was followed, "All hands abandon ship. Survivors who can move help with the injured, injured crew try not making those injuries worse. Engineering, get us an open hatch. Pilots, whoever is capable prep for launch. I have no idea what's out there....Salvage what you can everyone. We're gonna need a miracle and some ingenuity to get thru this mess."

*Xastur waved his hand and the signal was stopped*

"Where are we? Do any old world maps give us a general location?"

"Hard to say.....Just based off the coordinates the computer was displaying before it shut itself off, easiest answer would be Southeast Asia.....Frankly, sir, anything more specific I can't be confident on."

"I don't expect it to......I mean look at the water. It's green. That beach has blue sand and even some of the trees are colored weirdly." he said as he was peering out from the bridge's windows, which hadn't blown out, "Alright everyone, you heard me. Lets get to it."

*Xastur used his scimitar to force open the door to the bridge and the rest of the crew helped force it open, for whatever reason he had put his helmet back on despite the fact he knew his suit was done for*

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

My Gundam Pictures
    "The Scale of Tragedy"

Gray felt the force of the impact even from his cockpit as the Zabi hit the surface. He let out a groan, his Bouncer holding on for dear life as he heard the screeching. Without warning he felt a hard bounce, followed by the sensation of being thrown. When his eyes opened his face paled as the realization hit him: He got thrown out. Without a thought he grabbed and jerked a lever back, pushing hard onto a pedal and firing his pods. The machine's AMBAC engaged, helping the mobile suit flutter like a fly. He watched as he heard the screeching stop and the only sounds left were his thrusters firing and the small ambient sounds of his cockpit. He groaned as he felt the machine come to a halt, the gravity offsetting the thrusters as he felt he was upright. He groaned as he leaned back against his seat, looking up as he saw the Grey Zabi had come to a halt. Without a second thought he flew towards it, landing on one of its intact hull plates before sounding off he was alive. He heard the Lieutenant's announcement, nodding as he made ready to get his suit inside and do as much help as he could. It was then he finally looked up at the sky. His face went from horror to awe, finally realizing they were on Earth.

"Whoa" he said out loud, looking at the blues and greens mixing in with one another and producing an amazing beauty...

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

The landing had knocked Mott around in his chair, he hit his head, he came too, hearing Healey trying to wake him up "Are you okay?" she asked as he came too, she had a splitting headache but was powering though it.

"Status report Ka-" he trailed off, before he finished, the headache seemed to double over almost. "Shit-Nash...sorry." he hadn't called her by last name in months, between that and nearly saying another name she was concerned to say the least, he got out of the emergency seat. "We made it I see. What's going on."

"We're abandoning ship, pilots are to prepare for Launch." Nash replied. "I don't think you're really ready to launch though you hit your head pretty bad back there." she meanwhile, between her own splitting migraine and her thoughts rushing though her head didn't know if she was even ready to help out in any way or not. We're just gonna have to push though, but this can't be happening right now, it's too early. she thought.

Mott shook his head. "Doesn't matter we're going to need all hands on deck, I'll manage." he said rubbing his temples, he tried to think back to what he was going to say earlier but, as he tried to recal his train of thought his headache got worse, he just pushed it aside. I hit my head is all. Doesn't matter does it fuckwit? he thought to himself pushing himself to snap out of it, it didn't really help the situation too much but he was steeled none the less. "You should help whoever needs it, I'll be fine." Mott said as he walked towards the main part of the hangar climbing over debris, Healey followed.

"I will, but between you and I...what do you think our odds are?"

Mott couldn't even begin to really give it much thought but, it none the less came from his mouth pretty quickly "Slim." he said, there weren't many contingency plans incase this happened, hell and most of them he could think off were basically Jargon for saying 'You're fucked' none the less he felt oddly optimistic.

"Don't be so pessimistic there's hope."

Mott sighed, "I was just going to get to that, whatever, we'll find out soon enough I suppose."

-----------------------------------------------

Rabbia's shuttle crash landed aways south from the Grey Zabi, he was rattled, and his head was killing him, but he collected himself as he was getting out. Feels like someone injected me with something. during his undercover training he was subjected to various methods of information extraction, learning to resist them, and also how to employ them, the closest comparison he had for this headache was resisting various truth drugs, it prepared him abit for working while under these conditions but it was still less than ideal.

None the less he popped a hatch and poked his head outside, his face went from grim resolve, to wonder as it did he climbed out, standing on the shuttle he put his hand over his eyes to make a visor of sorts and looked around, he still felt like shit, physically but he couldn't help but be enamored, the Green water and sky, the odd hues in everything from soil to plant life, it was completely different from historical records. "I'm actually here!" he exclaimed, though he he winced as he shouted it. "Right maybe not the best to yell." he said to him self as he bent down and grabbed a handful of soil that had landed on top of his shuttle after the crash. "Amazing...actually here after all this time...I mean..." the reality of the situation wasn't lost on him, he wagered he was on the southern side of the fucked scale, but at the same time, he was content. "...I actually made it, this makes the last twelve years of pretending to be an Empire lapdog worth it."

He grounded himself after that though. "I suppose I should get to work though." he said before jumping back into the shuttle, he stagered a bit due to the shock of gravity. They say the colonies are at nearly one G, but it's different actually here...I can't place it the pull is a bit stronger, but even more so it feels more...consistent...no I don't know I'm not a physicist but it is different. he pulled up files on the computer, trying to find old navigational refrences, but there were few maps of earth, he'd have to guess relatively from old scans and the trajectory of the shuttle during rentry. They crashed just north of here they'd have bigger databases...but...it's crawling with mother fuckers...no that'd be suicide. he thought before rubbing his forehead trying to push though the headache and think. "I should prepare to depart. get some high ground and try and get a lay of the land." he said, be began scrambling to find some supplies.

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

Being the last to get on board before the Zabi started the crash landing on earth. Jack was using the Dragons claws to hold himself to the floor. The ship was jerking and bucking with the descent into the atmosphere.

Then the ship hit the ground with a beam splitting grown the metal started to buckle and Jack could hear secondary explosions going off and the awful sound of the hull being ripped open.

Jack looked up just in time to see everything as it happened to him. The hatch and part of the hanger flooring gave way and he and what was left of the Schwalbe, and a few dozen people were being thrown out of the ship into what looked like a badly colored forest or jungle.

“Shit! Come on girl! Those crewmen won’t survive a fall from this height!”

Jack jumped off the decking that he was still on. He was trying to get to the crewmen in the air. Then it really hit them, gravity.
    The Dragon was having a hard time trying to move in flight and catch the crewmen. The gravity was pulling on its wings and almost forcing it to the ground.

“Come on we can do this!” Pushing the thrusters to full power Jack was only able to catch a few of the crewmen but he was just not fast enough it get them all.
    In all Jack was only able to get 5 out of the 12 that he saw fall.

Jack landed in the forest feeling the full force of his failure to save the others. Getting the crewmen he did save back to the ship was all he could do for now.

“We should have been ready for the effects of the earth gravity. What would Char say about this poor planning on my part. I let the Captain down, I lost face and composure in front of Xastur Aznable, and when those crewmen needed us and we failed them. I should have been ready. My emotions took us again and these people are the ones who have to pay. These are not the actions of someone who is meant to be the head of the Gamra House. These were the actions of an insolent selfish arrogant boy, not a man. What have I done…. What have I brought upon this ship and these people.”
    List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

*Space, each of the Head's houses, office or whatever*

"ooooooooh." let out a low groan by Alexander Greybere, his computer had auto accessed the ghost file on the Hashmal, it was something Alexander was somewhat familiar with, "....I always suspected Grandfather's actions would have their consequences. To think it would happen now."

*he sent a message out to the other heads to gather, emergency meeting, at a black site known only to the Head's. That meant ditching their guards and arriving alone, the site was one that had long since been forgotten. Drifting away from it's known location, their is no name registered, it is known as "nowhere" but over 700 years ago it was once called A Baoa Qu. By now each head had been let aware of the ghost file as well as Chamilla's message, as each were reacting to what she said they received the summons from Alexander, and for once in a long while this was a genuine summons with the fate of the Empire at stake, there was no pageantry in his voice, simply one sentence "Meet at nowhere" before Alexander turned from the screen and left as it cut out*

"....Xastur." said Balor, Earth.....I have no knowledge of that place, Xastur....Please be alive. was Balor's thought as he too headed out

*Earth*

*of the 333 crew that had left aboard the Grey Zabi, 239 had survived, and of those only 90 had serious injuries that required attention, the rest were beaten up and feeling the effects of the new world but overall they could do their jobs. The loading hatch was cut open and crew began moving whatever equipment worked out and into the jungle area, tough work in gravity with the mix of the ocean and sand helping to bog people down, Xastur had gone to his room and gathered an emergency bag. It was filled with a couple spare uniforms, a spare set of his regalia, some rations and other emergency supplies. He forced his way into Kal's room, even if they could get back into the Grey Zabi after things settled down Xastur wanted to make sure he had his friends emergency box. A simple small looking book that was hollowed out, it didn't hold much there was a datapad with pictures of himself and Kal, or Kal and Kara, or the three of them, as Xastur scrolled thru there came up a picture of Kara taking her uniform off from atop Kal*

"Nope!" was Xastur's first instinct, there were some things he just didn't need to know about people he called friends, but aside from that there were sealed pictures of Kal's mother and sister, both of whom had died years ago in a shuttle accident, it had affected Kal greatly, his father not so much as by then Kal's mother was his ex-wife and Alexander was only looking at his children as potential heirs or as objects for future use, then in a dug out corner was a ring, a ring worn by Kal's mother, Xastur could only think of one reason he'd keep it on board, ".....Sonovabitch was gonna ask Kara to marry him, but then she got pulled from the Knights."

*as he exited and began making his way to the hanger Dr. Shima came up to Xastur*

"We need to talk. Now." she said, leading him to a room and telling him crew casualties and other information that wasn't his job, as he unzipped his pilot suit so she could slap on a few medicinal patches

"So why tell me? Tell the Captain this type of shit." he said as he groaned in pain as the first patch was applied to a large black and blue mark centered on his chest

"Xastur.....Kal's cockpit module was pulled out when the hanger hatches blew, and since we haven't determined where he could've been ejected yet it's official procedure for the second-in-command to take on Kal's role." she said stopping her treatment

"Wh...wh-what did you say? Shima, please tell me this is a sick joke?" he said as he pushed her up against the wall, taking what he was just told all in

"Xastur....that hurts." she said as he released her and sat back down, paler than ever before, "I wish it was a sick joke, but as it stands Kal is M.I.A. with the higher probability of being K.I.A. I know this is a lot but you need to take command now."

"I'm....sorry. You're right, it's far too much to take in." he said as he stayed silent as Shima finished up, he tied the pilot suit around his waist as he left

Tch....It's times like this I wish I was able to do more. thought the Doc as she was gathering up any and everything that could be used in the medbay, it wasn't long before other nurses were helping

*outside the wreckage, a mile inland*

"Oi, they've got stuff. And there're they's. Other people. And they fell from the sky." said a man who appeared to be a scout, he had an old Feddie jacket on but without an markings

"Ambush party, send in our mobile suit force. If we take the crew before their MS can do anything to ours then we'll have them." said a man who from the sound of it was the leader if this squad, his jacket was an old Zeon one with no patches, "Avoid kill shots, only kill if you need to. We need no reason to add these skyfaller's to our list of enemies."

"Think they'd help with that?"

"I suppose the ambush part will have to do their jobs so we can safely chat with them."

*the leader waved on their MS force, a Zaku I modded with Gelgoog Cannon parts on the backpack, a knuckle shield and machine gun, a Ground Gundam with modified leg systems from a Dom armed with two beam pistols, a saber, shield and machine gun, an all stock Zeydra but one with reactor issues the Beam Buster was gone, it's rifle gone, all it had were the standard yet questionable hand beam saber/rifles that Vagan types all had in common for the most part and it's Zeydra Blade, the last suit was a Gouf Custom that the squad leader got into, it was all stock and in good condition even by space standards*

"Foot squad, round 'em up and keep 'em silent. MS squad with me, follow my lead. Our lady and lord would rather no blood be spilled but I am not so forgiving." he said as all the squads moved out

*Xastur had made it out onto the beach, he stuff Kal's affects into his bag as he walked from the ramp onto the sand and up into the jungle*

"....Like, I know this is a jungle and it's suppose to hot as balls but....is it just me or is it cooler than you'd think?" he said to a male crewmember who was pulling off his uniform jacket

"I get what you mean, it's definitely hot out but for some reason I thought it'd be a lot hotter."

*Xastur pretty much tore his pilot suit off and stayed in his boxers and tank top as he felt the sea breeze*

"Probably should get dressed sir, the crew's gathering up."

"I will....Just gimme a minute to myself." he said as he was left alone, he dressed in his standard uniform, then he hesitated and armed himself with his full regalia, I have no choice, if I'm truly to be in command then I need to look the part. he attached his scimitar to his hip and walked out on a fallen tree above the crew, he took a look at everyone around and then lowered his head to put his crown on, "...Regrettably, I must inform you all that Captain Kal Greybere is missing in action. And that is what I believe. So until further notice.....I, Xastur Aznable, heir to House Aznable and second-in-command of the Zeonic Knights will be assuming my place as leader of the Knights. I trust you to follow me, for sometimes one must descend to hell before they can truly ascend to the heavens."

*the incoming force was stealthy as a shadow their ground forces had moved in quickly, with their MS staying low and out of sight, they were mostly surrounded and before the squad leader could issue the attack order Xastur fell to a knee*

"Oh....f*ck.....me." as he passed out with blood coming out of his mouth

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

My Gundam Pictures
    "The Scale of Tragedy"

As Xastur collapsed "Shit, get a doctor!" Healey said, springing into action, she had some medical training, but emergency medicine wasn't her forte, but in a pinch it was better than nothing she assumed, she said going upto where Xastur lay. (OOC: Don't know if Shima's there but since you didn't mention it, gonna just kinda wing it a small bit I can edit if needed) Internal bleeding seems to be a high probability. Meanwhile some tech ran off to get the doc and a medical team.

Shit we're screwed aren't we? Mott asked himself internally what optimism he did have waned a bit, he wanted to say it aloud but something held him back, he didn't know if it was discipline perse, or if he just didn't want to be the one that said what he assumed everyone was thinking at this point. "What's the prognosis?" Mott asked back from where he stood

"High amount of strain from how he was piloting, coupled with everything else I imagine." Healey said, thankfully from what she could tell he seemed stable but needed medical attention.

Gray had assisted with the evacuation, safely removing the wounded with his mobile suit and carrying them as per the doc's orders. After securing them he went back and forth grabbing as many supplies as they could before anything happened to the ship. Toby couldn't help but be distracted from time to time of the beauty of this world, only to come back to reality that they were in a huge amount of trouble. He sighed as he linked up with the rest of the group, just in time to see Xastur fall to one knee. Ah great, just when this wasn't getting any worse!

*Space*

Wilson was still on patrol, unaware of what had transpired. When he would learn he would be in a fury.

As for Talhoffer, he would learn from his own intelligence networks, grinning from ear to ear as an opportunity had come. He turned to one of his subordinates, "As soon as the Master of House Gihren is free inform him that I request a meeting with him if need be." The Subordinate Saluted and headed out, leaving a smirking Talhoffer...

*Earth*

Far North of the Gray Zabi's Crash site, the Sillouhette of a young woman was standing in the hand of a mobile suit. Her hair fluttering in the wind as she is seen meditating. She stands up frantically and looks in the direction of the Zabi, seeing a pillar of smoke now rising in the air...

*Zabi*

Gray snarled as he moved his suit forward to set it down, keeping an eye on his alarms and scanners in the event something appeared be it animal...or human...

Sword Freak

*Shima was running up*

"Damnit." spoke Shima as she began to examine Xastur, "...Quick, roll up his sleeve. Get me an IV bag."

*one of the nurses started going thru a crate and got one, he ran it over to Shima who was prepping Xastur. She found a vein and stuck the needle in, then turned the IV drip on to full*

"He just needs to get hydrated. He could use the rest, but...."

*a few flashbang arrows hit within the surrounding areas*

"Ahh!" yelled Shima

*a group of thirty appeared from the trees as the Zaku I, Ground Gundam, and Zeydra surrounded them, the Gouf Custom landed in front, it had its weapons lowered, the other suits not so much*

"Which side are you on?" came from the loud speaker of the Gouf, Seems the leader's down, a good chunk need medical aid. Hmm....they've really left me no choice. My Lady would want the injured treated, but after coming in hot like this I need to still be mean while showing kindness......Easy enough, if the actions are in my ladies name then my own words aren't as important...... thought the squad leader as he paused and looked at them closely, ....Those symbols....It couldn't be, could it?

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

My Gundam Pictures
    "The Scale of Tragedy"

A Gouf custom? Mott thought as the initial shock from the ambush wore off, Fuck more over...remnants...? Oh that's just icing on the fucking cake. No one else had spoken up yet, and despite being only a Seaman first class, Mott for some reason took it upon himself. "The Zeonic empire. We had...a bit of a crash."

Gray's sensors were about to blare when the flashbang came followed by the swarm of...humans?! His face in shock, watching as they came out of nowhere followed by Mobile suits led by a Gouf Custom. He stood there, more shocked there were actual Humans down here than the ambush. He stared at them, unable to bring composure even as he heard the pilot of the lead suit demand which side they were on. His daze was only broken when he heard Seaman First Class Mott's voice telling them they were from Zeon.

So they know who we are...now the real question left is who are they? he thought to himself.

Sword Freak