Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 9 of 47 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
    Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

Re: [RP] Mobile Suit Gundam: The First Colony

The first team headed off soon the second team was following behind them. The Captain gave the word to move out and Jack leapt foreword Jack was almost at full speed, he had to hold back to stay with Barton and Romanov. His suit was faster then they were, but not nearly as fast at the lead element.
    The second element was in formation heading towards the 4 ships, the lead was already engaging the pirates. The bright flashes of beam weapons made the battle look like a lightning storm in space.
    A thought crept into Jacks mind, it sounded like a mans voice was coming through, giving him ideas, plans, and a better view of the battle field.
    Lalah could that be him?....no? No you are right…he has long past..but you can share your memories of him with me..thank you.

"Barton, Romanov, with me. After we hit them with the first volley we will increase speed and dive under the ships formation and come up and attack them from underneath and the rear and take out the engines. We need to disable their power so that the Gey Zabi can finish them off without to much resistance."

All 4 of Jacks canons fired two canons for each of the two ships flanking the disabled ship, ripping holes through them and causing secondary explosions. One of the ships was starting to float away after it took 2 of Jacks hits and the hits from the first wave that severed the lines attaching it to the disabled ship. The three suits dove at once working together in constant movement changing positions with each other circling around to start their attack. The enemy ships then started to release their MS for ship defense.
    The voice came through again
    welcome to the fog of war, be flexible move with the environment. Become the force that causes the movement. Force the enemy to follow you, don’t follow them.

Then the coms came alive with the Grey Zabis commands and the Captain and xasturs commands, the fog was starting to grow.

Seeing the MS being sent out Jacks plans had to change fast.
    “OK guys, first change of many. Go for the MS I will go for the engines, and hopefully a suit or 2 myself.”

*Exia: Sorry to take over Barton and Romanov for a second there, it was for the good of the cause. They are back under your command.

As the suits fanned out all 4 of the enemy ships took massive hits.
    well I see the Gery Zabi has joined the fight!

Jack landed on the aft section of a ship and proceeded to use the beam sabers in the front feet and in the Dragons mouth to cut into the ships interior. Ripping his way into the ship, heading to the main reactor to shut the ship down.
    If we can cripple the ship we might be able to allow xastur to get the parts he wanted.

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

*the Tallgeese III and Egoz were doing quick hit and run attacks, they'd clash, fly off and turn, coming back in for another clash the forearm daggers needing to block the erratic heat whip*

This isn't going anywhere.... thought Hastur

"Talk about it later Barnes." said Kal, as he was firing his lances guns at a barrage of missiles from two Cancer's, an Aries, and a Pisces

*at Colony Zeta-1, house of Chamilla Sunblance, head of House Bidan*

"Do we have anything yet?" she asked an aide

"We're still trying to tap into the unit's camera systems. We found the file but it's encrypted."

"How encrypted?"

"Well...."

"Spit it out!" she yelled, this situation hadn't yet gone beyond their handling, sure losing a prototype mobile armor looks bad, especially when it was supposed to have been destroyed, but so long as the other House's weren't troubled by it, House Bidan could sweep this under the rug

"We need to go into your families crypt and get a genetic sample from your grandfather. He literally encrypted it...."

"Why are you standing here then!?" she yelled in annoyance, "Permission granted! There is a time and place for this time of politeness, this moment is not one of them!"

"I'm in!" yelled out a tech, as the remote camera systems were coming online the picture was blurry for a few moments before the blackness of space was focused and in the distance there were beams flying, the MA had stopped flying at random and was heading towards a battlefield, in the corner Chamilla saw a familiar claw shape

"Oh, no.....Oh, god no...." she muttered to herself as she turned pale

*back at the battlefield*

"Five minutes left until beams are at full potential." called out Kal

"Good!" retorted Xastur, he was still engaging in hit and run tactics with the Egoz

*soon however, a large beam from beyond the Grey Zabi alerted everyone.....It glanced the top of the ships hull as it continued thru the pink gas like it was nothing, it struck the Magellan and Space Pirate Ship and kept going as the two ships exploded*

"What the f*ck!?" yelled Xastur, caught off guard by what happened, "That's.....way above Buster class rifles....."

"Grey Zabi, status report."

"No idea....Sensors are down, weapons are halfed at best....We can still move." replied the ship's pilot

*soon another large beam was fired, instead of the straight path the last shot took this one was being moved to the side sweeping the entire battlefield*

"Barnes!" yelled out Rodgers, the beam hit Barne's Graze blowing apart the left side as Barnes had moved up at the last second

*the beam wasn't done yet as it enveloped the last Magellan and several Pisces and Cancer types, the last ship, the Gendarme launched retreat flares for the remaining forces. By now the MA was flying into the battle at speeds faster than even Xastur or Kal had seen, as it slammed its two claws into two Aries and crushed them like they were nothing a strange tail blade, a Superhard Wire Blade, went flying out and pierced Stark's cockpit before it tore the Graze in half then went slamming into the Gendarme, almost perching on the ship as it fired a random beam above itself*

"Ma'am?" asked the Aide as the camera on the MA was showing off the battle

"....Hashmal......Of all the things grandfather decided to ignore, it had to be this." she said, the Hashmal was designed as a Mobile Armor for patrol around Earth's orbit, it had even by today's standards an extremely advanced artificial intelligence system installed as well as self repair capabilities, it was also able to create sub armors called Pluma they were effective in repairing the Hashmal and collecting raw materials, the Pluma could also self-replicate if given the materials, on the screen the Hashmal was looking over the battle, that's when Chamilla noticed the crimson and gold Tallgeese III, "Oh double f*ck. Contact every head....We have no choice now, if it's there.....We may lose three heir's and this House will face the consequences for it."

*the Hashmal's Superhard Wire Blade went crashing into the Gendarme's bridge as it started to release its many Pluma*

"Xastur! What the hell is that thing!?" screamed Kal

"I have no idea! We lost Stark....Rodgers, get Barnes back in the Grey Zabi. He may still be alive, Gray advance to second team. No one's gonna like this option but we really don't have a choice." he said hitting open comms, "Oi, Egoz pilot. Two choices, team up and try to make a run for it together. Or we each deal with it separately."

"I agree...." replied a woman's voice, it was soft and warm despite being in combat, "We've only got 3 Aries, 2 Cancer's, and single Pisces left with my suit as well."

"Alright....That makes it 15 on....oh f*ck." he said as he noticed the number of Pluma was a lot larger than it should be

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

My Gundam Pictures
    Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

Toby watched as the unexpected enemy came flying towards them. He witnessed in horror as not only the Grey Zabi being damaged but Stark being cut down like wheat. He watched as the Pluma began swarming like hornets. He felt himself locked up, watching in horror as he struggled to move. However his mind was locked as he saw the beast tearing the ships apart. He almost felt it would soon turn to him.

MOVE! cried a voice, causing Gray to finally pull up on the throttle, causing the Bouncer to spring forward, covering for Barnes and Rodgers. As soon as they were aboard, Gray aimed his rifle, snarling as he tried to get a clean shot while staying keeping his distance from the Mobile Armor, "Captain, we appear to be outgunned, what are your orders Sir?!"
    Last edited by Kenico; April 13, 2017 at 10:26 PM.

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Well this is...un expected. Mott thought to himself, he had been doing hit and run attacks and generally staying out of the way since his suit was armed only with beam weapons.

Rabbia meanwhile spun a Revolver and fired at some pluma, he could be heard laughing over the open comms. "It seems that this was interesting after all, maybe I made the right choice coming out today." while he didn't particularly have any desire to die, this significantly increased the chances of three Heir's biting the dust, he felt that made up for it. Besides he even had to admit he found a certain joy in combat. Should make sure this records. he thought before saying. "So none of you know about it, so it isn't any of your little toys."

*Meanwhile on the Grey Zabi*

Healey picked her self up from the fall, she checked her monitor's and still saw a connection with the AGE-2's telemetry if only just barely, as the connection was pretty bad. "Mott, you've been pushing it a bit hard," she was going to say this before the Hashmal showed up, but it made things worse. "It seems to be clearing the smoke, but, still don't overdo it, your vitals are higher than I've seen before, between you pushing your flying and it being your first sortie...you can't burn out." It was over private comms. "Thankfully all the damage you've taken seems to be superficial but a suit in top condition isn't worth a damn if the pilot burns them selves out."

"I know, but now, isn't the time to hold back on...whatever that thing is." Mott said he was currently flying and avoiding Pluma in G Strider form. They're nimble I'll give them that.
    "In every time, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same."

Quote Originally Posted by Kenico View Post
    Toby watched as the unexpected enemy came flying towards them. He witnessed in horror as not only the Grey Zabi being damaged but Stark being cut down like wheat. He watched as the Pluma began swarming like hornets. He felt himself locked up, watching in horror as he struggled to move. However his mind was locked as he saw the beast tearing the ships apart. He almost felt it would soon turn to him.

MOVE! cried a voice, causing Gray to finally pull up on the throttle, causing the Bouncer to spring forward, covering for Barnes and Rodgers. As soon as they were aboard, Gray aimed his rifle, snarling as he tried to get a clean shot while staying keeping his distance from the Mobile Armor, "Captain, we appear to be outgunned, what are your orders Sir?!"
    "Wrong person Gray!" snapped Kal, reasonable after what just occurred in front of everyone with the MA's actions, "Xastur....Man, tell me you have a plan.....I don't have any time to think up a tactical solutions when we're this deep in it!"

"Uhh....Dodge and weave? Don't get blasted? And....watch out for that tail thing? I guess...." he said, preoccupied by the fact that the former enemy were now forming up around Xastur

"Boys....Red's in charge if we wanna live." she ordered her remaining troops, "....Rather take a prison sentence than a death sentence."

"Alright...." said Xastur as he switched to an open comm channel, "All suits fan out, this thing has a wide attack range and it's close quarters abilities are beyond most of our reaction times...."

F*ck....I know I can catch glimpses of that tail blade when it moves to strike. Whoever it is piloting that is going straight into a fight with no plan, it's just blast the beam cannon, whip the tail blade around, and claw slam suits. he thought quickly, "Okay....Firstly, drive off the little armors. Kal. Back to the bridge, on the f*cking double! This is an order."

"Tch....Fine. Fine!" he said, he knew what Xastur meant. Get to the ship so he could assess the damage the ship took and form some type of strategy to fight this thing without having to keep watch on his back, "Gray, you'll be taking my spot. Grab that Battle Blade just floating near you, the one shot off from Barne's suit...Save your energy and put it all into your beam rifle."

*Kal started to fall back, keeping the MA in his sights, and that's when the Hashmal sprung from the dead ship and headed towards the only other working ship. The Grey Zabi....*

"Oh f*ck...." muttered Xastur as he gunned the thrusters on his suit, he hit his top speed faster than he normally would've, he was going to feel the consequences of this later but with his adrenal gland pumping out a massive amount of adrenaline the pain he would normal feel just isn't there....yet

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    Well this is...un expected. Mott thought to himself, he had been doing hit and run attacks and generally staying out of the way since his suit was armed only with beam weapons.

Rabbia meanwhile spun a Revolver and fired at some pluma, he could be heard laughing over the open comms. "It seems that this was interesting after all, maybe I made the right choice coming out today." while he didn't particularly have any desire to die, this significantly increased the chances of three Heir's biting the dust, he felt that made up for it. Besides he even had to admit he found a certain joy in combat. Should make sure this records. he thought before saying. "So none of you know about it, so it isn't any of your little toys."

*Meanwhile on the Grey Zabi*

Healey picked her self up from the fall, she checked her monitor's and still saw a connection with the AGE-2's telemetry if only just barely, as the connection was pretty bad. "Mott, you've been pushing it a bit hard," she was going to say this before the Hashmal showed up, but it made things worse. "It seems to be clearing the smoke, but, still don't overdo it, your vitals are higher than I've seen before, between you pushing your flying and it being your first sortie...you can't burn out." It was over private comms. "Thankfully all the damage you've taken seems to be superficial but a suit in top condition isn't worth a damn if the pilot burns them selves out."

"I know, but now, isn't the time to hold back on...whatever that thing is." Mott said he was currently flying and avoiding Pluma in G Strider form. They're nimble I'll give them that.
    "Never seen it before Gundam boy.....And I am well versed in the Empire's mobile suit history....If something like this was made it should've been in past records but I've never come across anything remotely shaped like this. Even in the restricted files my family keeps. Either form up with the rest or run like a coward. Something like this can't be allowed to exist....If this is how it acts when we're just a few ships in open space, I don't even want to imagine what could happen if this got near a colony."

*one of the techs helped pull Barnes out of his Graze, he was banged up pretty good but it didn't look like he was injured as badly as most thought after the Hashmal rushed passed his Graze and gave it a claw swipe, Rodgers was out of his suit as they were refitting it, keeping both bazooka's but adding two back mounted shields and two more hand carried bazooka's*

"I know you're here in a support role, but you really should go change into a normal suit." spoke Rodgers to Nash as he placed a hand on her shoulder, "Situation aside, kid's doing good for his first real sortie. He's gonna need to keep pushing a little more. Kal and Xastur will come up with a plan. Just have faith in the team." he said as he got the okay to go launch, he went back to his suit and headed out ready to firing as many shots as he could

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

My Gundam Pictures
    "The Scale of Tragedy"

Gray watched in horror, seeing this beast tearing through all that it saw. He watched as another horrifying thought hit him...what will it do when its finished here?

His mind raced as he looked at the machine, then the Zabi, then into space, knowing beyond his sight laid the thousands of colonies and millions of people who had no idea what horror would be coming their way. He turned back towards the Hashmall, looking beyond it and looking to surprise what was beneath them...Earth. The sacred Jewel in the Imperial Crown. The planet abandoned after the end of the Great War...it still had its atmosphere after all this time...atmosphere means friction...friction means heat...Gray's eyes widened as a lightbulb in his head came on

"LIEUTENANT!" He blared on the comms, "I have an idea! If we all work together on this it will work! First we need to get that things attention!" he said as he made his way to the forming group. He took his time aiming at the beast, firing a single shot for its head.
    Last edited by Kenico; April 14, 2017 at 4:48 PM.

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Jack was ripping through the decking aiming towards the greatest heat source when all Hell broke lose around him. The ship shuttered violently as if something had rammed into it. Cracks started to appear around him. The ship was coming apart around him. That is when he saw the last remnants of the beam that ripped the ship into two parts.

“Well that’s not good” opening up the coms.

“Hay WTF I’m in here!! I thought you wanted a ship for some sort of gadget or something or other.”
    Stopping his forward motion and changing couse he started to climb out of the hull towards open space, but this time with out the care that he was taking earlier.
    Now then no need to try and save this f**kin’ ship now is there. Lets blow this joint and find out just what the Hell is happening.

Jack had the dragon fire everything it had all at once blasting a hole out of the wrecking ship. Jumping out and taking flight as the ship finally exploded.

“Good timing, good thing I got out of there BEGORE you all decided to blow the ship up. I mean REALLY? Last I checked you don’t try and destroy a ship that your team is still on.”

As the Dragon got it’s bearing and jack was taking stock in the situation. He opened up to his full field of view, fully expecting to see the Pirates being routed. But he did not.

“I don’t know it might just be meee…….What the F**K it that…who? I mean when did..Did it do….SH*T are we… Nope just Nope this is definitely not good. Not good for business, nope not at all.”

By all that is holy CHAR if I ever needed your help and guidance this would be a really good time. PLEASE show your kin what to do, give him the strength and ideas of how to handle this.

At that moment one of the pumas started to come after Jack. Alarms went off and before Jack could do anything the Dragon took over. Spinning in place it whipped its tail igniting the beam spikes and spinning them into a saw it cut through the puma in one swing. Immediately moving to the left and grabbing another passing puma in its front claws and biting it then igniting all three blades the puma was cut and melted into three parts, shaking the last of the puma out of its mouth. Jack looked around and saw Xastur gathering all of the other suits around him.
    Thank you CHAR I knew you would give him what he needed,

“I knew you would make it through this S**T storm Lieutenant! By the gods, CHAR does indeed run through your blood! You Sir are an inspiration to us all. What orders do you have? For us to defeat that……that thing? WTF is that by the way. I know it is a mobile Armor, but not by our house or yours. Who made that? We will make them answer for this monstrosity!”

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

"You're right I should." Healey said going to get a Normal suit on, she should of earlier He's right he'll be fine. I should just have faith, he's bound to be good out there. she thought taking one last look at the screen before going and getting a normal suit.

Battle Outside

"Who cares who built the damn thing." Mott said about Rabbia's inquiry, "Let's just destroy the damn thing."

Prison sentence for them maybe it's death penalty for me if they got me. And realized who I was. Rabbia thought as he fired some rounds at various target's he was 'kiting' the battlefield as best he could but when the main weapon was a murder lazer on roids his normal tactics weren't as useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenico View Post
    Gray watched in horror, seeing this beast tearing through all that it saw. He watched as another horrifying thought hit him...what will it do when its finished here?

His mind raced as he looked at the machine, then the Zabi, then into space, knowing beyond his sight laid the thousands of colonies and millions of people who had no idea what horror would be coming their way. He turned back towards the Hashmall, looking beyond it and looking to surprise what was beneath them...Earth. The sacred Jewel in the Imperial Crown. The planet abandoned after the end of the Great War...it still had its atmosphere after all this time...atmosphere means friction...friction means heat...Gray's eyes widened as a lightbulb in his head came on

"LIEUTENANT!" He blared on the comms, "I have an idea! If we all work together on this it will work! First we need to get that things attention!" he said as he made his way to the forming group. He took his time aiming at the beast, firing a single shot for its head.
    "No shit!" replied Xastur, "Now form up and shut it!"

Quote Originally Posted by gundammonkey View Post
    “I knew you would make it through this S**T storm Lieutenant! By the gods, CHAR does indeed run through your blood! You Sir are an inspiration to us all. What orders do you have? For us to defeat that……that thing? WTF is that by the way. I know it is a mobile Armor, but not by our house or yours. Who made that? We will make them answer for this monstrosity!”
    "Figure out who made it later, orders are to just survive."

*as Xastur was in the middle of full burn he wasn't in a place of mind to really think about his words, the Hashmal was headed for the Grey Zabi and Kal was in the way, Xastur aimed the Mega Beam Cannon as its barrel extended and was charging a shot, the Hashmal was nearly on top of Kal when it spun and fired its Beam Cannon as Xastur fired his. The two giant beams clashed and the Hashmal was using the force of both beams colliding to continue flying in reverse towards the ship. Kal was far enough to watch the tail blade as he spun and fired off his lance guns, Rodgers was incoming and firing all four bazooka's. The Hashmal took the shots and it seemed to not even be bothered by them, then it broke off from the beam collision spinning backwards, before it headed towards Xastur the tail blade flew out zigzagging and took the Schwalbe's right arm before it came around from above and sliced thru the chest, Kal having backed away just enough that the Graze standard cockpit emergency system activated, but before the cockpit section could be purged from the suit the wire had wrapped around the Schwalbe Graze and was squeezing it tight*

"Argh!" shouted out Kal before his comm cut out completely

*Xastur was nearly on top of the Hashmal now, moving his shield in front of him for a high speed ram, before he could connect the Hashmal let go of the Schwalbe and used its wire to tangle up the Tallgeese III now, Xastur still prepared to fire a full powered shot from his Mega Beam Cannon. As he was positioning it, a barrage of missiles came from behind courtesy of the Cancer and Pisces that were left, they were soon wiped out from a blast of the Hashmal's mouth Beam Cannon, it was enough time for Barton to have helped Xastur untangle, but as Xastur backed off and aimed his shot, the wired tail bladed wrapped around Barton's Graze and was reeled back to the Hashmal, before Xastur could move his shot away the first thing it struck was Barton's Graze vaporizing it and blasting the Hashmal back for a second as several Pluma moved in to begin repair work, leaving Xastur shocked at killing Barton like that*

"....." he couldn't even communicate over the comm, before saying, "....Rodgers, get Kal and get back to the ship now!"

*Rodgers collected the remains of what was left of the Schwalbe, unknown if Kal was alive or not and flew as fast as he could to the Grey Zabi, it was just the Egoz, the mystery Gundam, and 2 Aries from the pirates left as well as Romanov, Mott, Jack, Gray, and Xastur*

"...Full retreat." ordered Xastur, ....There are aspects about this thing I recognize but I just can't place it. he thought, waiting to see how this monster was going to react next

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

My Gundam Pictures
    "The Scale of Tragedy"

"Lieutenant!" spoke up Gray, "Is it late to suggest we could push it into the-" he watched as Barton's Graze was vaporized, "Yes...it is late indeed." he finished as he landed on the Zabi, aiming at the Hashmal not to wound or kill it but to at least keep it back from the Grey Zabi.

Sword Freak

Mott began the retreat as ordered. Doubt the thing is going to leave us alone if those things are repairing it. he thought looking back, he was a bit shaken, though he couldn't place if it was the carnage or the adrenaline wearing off. This is all too god damn much. he thought taking off his helmet and letting it float in the cockpit so he could wipe his forehead off, he putt it back on, the whole time he glanced nervously at the sensors waiting for the machine to make it's moved.

Good thing I left the shuttle out of the ships. Rabbia thought, he'd got in his MS and took it to the ship he docked with before the operation. He figured that the smart thing to do would be to get out of there. I wish I could study the thing in some depth. he wasn't a scientist by anymeans but he had some level of understanding as part of his deep cover operation, mostly should he ever encounter any prototypes to be able to accurately describe their workings, or what he saw of them back home. If nothing else I'll make sure I get the footage to them.

*as Xastur was getting his bearings back, the three remaining pirates formed up around him*

"We changed our minds." said the Egoz pilot, "Not gonna retreat with you, gonna buy you guys some time."

"Don't be stupid, it's suicide."

"Yeah, probably. But my boys and I think you aren't the type of person to let this thing just wander in space. Enemy or not, your kind rule over space. Don't mind putting some faith in the enemy to do the right thing with this monster involved." she replied

"...Not a wise choice." he muttered, he knew the head's would keep this thing as quiet as could be, but before he could finish his train of thought the Hashmal's eyes glowed and was heading straight for the Tallgeese III

"Move it!" she yelled, "We got this."

*Xastur was feeling a surprising amount of guilt over leaving them to die, they were pirates, his enemy but they were showing a fortitude that more than a few Knights he had known would never have understood, he was close to the ship as he noticed the hatches opened ready for a quick landing into the hanger*

"Oh shit." said Xastur as it didn't take any time at all to carve apart the three pirate suits, the Hashmal on the Tallgeese III's tail, even as Xastur sped up the MA moved just as fast, before long the boosters on the Tallgeese III were crushed and ripped off, the only saving grace was that the tail blade was coming in from the left, meaning Xastur could angle is shield to take the hit without it going thru and sending him on an impact course with the Grey Zabi, the Hashmal flew up and away as it looked down on the ship, it let out a random beam blast not aiming at anything just showing off what it was still capable off

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

My Gundam Pictures
    "The Scale of Tragedy"

Jack was going from puma to puma ripping them apart. He was trying to get to the rest of the group. The problem being that every time they hit the MS the puma would rush in and repair it. At the same time Jack was trying to avoid an expanding debris field from the exploding ships, kill as many pumas on the way, and get beck to the Zabi.

Speaking to himself, but more to the Dragon.

"OK girl we need to put every ounce of power we have into speed. We have to get around that thing. It is between us and the Zabi.....Ya I know not a good place to be...or is it I think I have an idea."

Reaching out he grabbed a passing puma, but did not destroy it, but rather used it to gain some speed.

"I was hopping this would work. These things can go just as fast if not faster than that MS so that they can get to it for repairs. Lets get one or two more and see if we can get in under it's radar."
    Jack quickly grabbed onto a few more pumas and was able to ride them in towards the MS. The team was starting to gather towards the Zabi, pirates and Knights. It looked like they were working together to try and fight this thing.

lalah I think we have stepped in it this time. Time to unleash my inner CHAR and fight with the fire of the comet!
    The Dragon shuttered with agreement. As they got close to the MS everything changed.
    The Pirate suits left the Lieutenant and started to charge the MS, the Lieutenant was heading back to the Zabi. It looked like he was giving his suit full power and then some. At that moment the MS destroyed the three pirates like chaff in the wind and started to go after the Lieutenant.

Jack screamed over the net.

"LIEUTENANT WATCHOUT!! BEHIND YOU!"
    And without even thinking about what he was saying....
    "NO not another Aznable, NO! Not if I can do anything about it. Time for the house of GARMA to repay a dept long held. LALAH WE HAVE TO STOP THAT THING NOW!!"

Jumping off of the pumas the Dragon landed on the back of the MS and dug in its claws, at the same time turning on the beam sabers and started to dig into the MS. The Ms was going after xastur. He was stuck in place, he had no boosters or any other way to move. The MS headed straight at him swinging its tail sword. Jack watched as xastur took a direct hit ageist his shield, sending him towards the Grey Zabi.

"You worthless SON OF A MOTHERLESS WHORE!" Jack yelled at the MS. Doubling his effort to damage the MS or at least get it away form Xastur. Now along with the beam sabers he was firing his short range canons at point blank range, directly into the back of the MS.

"You will never get him! I will stop you!"

The MS flew up and away from Xastur, trying to get at Jack. It was firing it's Beam Blast at anything it could. It was almost a random firing. It could not get it's head around to hit him.

Jack had the sudden realization that he was in the one blind spot!

"Time to tame the tiger! What do you say Laha?"

The Dragon suddenly stood up and transformed into MS mode. Turning Jack grabbed the tail where it attached to the MS and started to pull. The pumas were surrounding him trying to repair the damage he had done with his claws and the wholes left from the canon blasts. Now they were trying to repair the tail as Jack ripped it out.

"I have had enough of this!"
    Jack still holding the tail jumped up spun around and leveled his canons at the MS and the pumas and fired all 4 into the mass. The tail broke free as did Jack.
    he quickly transformed back into Dragon mode. The MS was starting to come back around towards Jack, even as the pumas were starting repairing it again. Jack used that moment when the MS was still getting itself back in order to fly at full speed towards Xastur.

"Brace for impact SIR! No time to be gentile sorry." With a light smile and a little chuckle he added. "You know Sir, after all that, I think all I did was piss it off even more. But I got the cats tail!"

The Dragon slammed into the Tallgeese, latching onto it with its hind legs and firing it's thrusters as hard as he could headed towards the open hatch of the Zabi.

"Attention on deck we are coming in HOT! If your catch net is operable now would be a good time to rig it up!"

Jack brought them towards the hanger bay at full speed, he didn't want that MS to have any chance of catching him befor he could get Xastur into the ship. At the last moment he let Xastur go, his momentum carrying him into the ship. Jack pulled up and away so as not to get in the way of the crew catching the Tallgeese.
    Jack landed on the hull of the Zabi, transformed into MS mode and held the sword and tail up pointing at the MA.

"F**K YOU! I HAVE YOUR TAIL AND WE WILL DESTROY YOU WITH IT."

Jack braced himself for the attack that he knew was coming.
    Last edited by gundammonkey; April 15, 2017 at 6:38 PM.

Toby stared wide eyed as he watched Jack practically own the beast, ripping its tail off and landing with the Lieutenant on the ship.

"Well there's something you don't see everyday!" he said as he fired a few of the shots in his rifle off at the beast, making it back off and giving it something else to do, "Whoever the F***'s at the helm, GET US OUTTA HERE!" he roared, bringing covering fire till he was probably the last suit still outside the hull.

Sword Freak

Mott had Transformed and began covering Jacob as best he could while he got the Lieutenant, taking out Pluma here and there. Christ how can it keep making them, this damn nano manufacturing bullshit is ridiculous. Why isn't there more info on this damn thing either...probably because it went murder bot. Looks bad PR wise I imagine.