Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Re: [RP] Mobile Suit Gundam: The First Colony

"Fools still clinging to the old world, ehh?" spoke the man, "Where did you come from? A ship like that.....Only few places could've launched something like that. Guessing the grand voyage has failed."

*Xastur started to move*

"Don't panic...." whispered Shima as Xastur sat up

*Xastur took a look around, they were surrounded*

Hmm....I pass out for a few minutes and we're suddenly deeper in the shit? he thought as he stood up and dusted himself off, he nonchalantly walked around and looked at what was now his crew before he turned to face the Gouf, "What are the demands?"

"Quick and to the point. Lay down your arms, in exchange we can lead you to a place for your wounded. The rest of you will be treated well enough." as he looked over the young man, It's a Zeon based uniform....Hmm, I can feel their fear, not of us, but of their...situation?

"Hmm....Aside from the Zeydra, you're all using Great War suits.....It's surprising they still work after all this time." mused Xastur, he wasn't ready to respond to the demands but he could try a bit of fishing before he decided

"What...do you mean by "Great War"?" he asked, becoming more confused at these people as they were not who he thought they were

"795 years ago there was a great war that lasted only a single year yet devastated not only the planet but space as well." started Xastur before he was cut off

"It's been that long?" as the rest of the suits lowered their weapons

"If we're just gonna talk, you mind coming down and introducing yourself? I take no issue with introducing myself first. I am Xastur Aznable." he spoke, not bothering to go into the details of titles or ranks

"Aznable huh?" the Gouf's cockpit opened and out came an older man, he had black but greying hair and a dark blue uniform with no symbols or affiliations attached, it was however a familiar design, Zeon based, it looked like a type from House Ghiren's old days but dark blue and not black

"I'd be surprised if you haven't heard of my ancestor."

*the man walked over*

"Yeah, I've heard of 'em. Char Aznable, the Red Comet." he said, "Been while since I've heard that name. Name's Packard. Norris Packard, from the looks of everyone's faces I can tell you aren't here by choice are you?"

"Hell no. Going planet side has been forbidden, but it was either certain death staying in space or maybe certain death and crashing here. I took a chance, I don't regret it."

"You have no idea what's going on here?" he asked

"I didn't even know there were people alive down here. It's been assumed that things were still settling after what happened to end the war. We couldn't launch any satellites because for whatever reason some wave of interference would hit and they'd go crashing down or explode. Started getting expensive and others things were happening back then." said Xastur, he wasn't exactly the history buff so aside from major events he'd just be pissing in the wind at what happened

"Ergh..." he groaned, "You aren't involved, we have no reason to see you as hostiles. Yet. I can offer your injured aid, it is a wish of the lady I serve."

"Good to know." Xastur stuck his hand out and Norris shook it, signaling that for the moment they sure weren't enemies but they weren't friends either

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

My Gundam Pictures
    Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

It looks like him...but no...it's been nearly eight Centuries. Mott thought he was in awe. "The Norris Packard?" he asked "After nearly 800 years?" Mott asked a bit incredulous "I suppose that's Shin Matsanuga, and that over there, Maxwell Shepard." he said nodding at one of the other suits and then another. Healey shot him a look that said he was being a bit rude. "Sorry for speaking out of turn, it just...all flies in the face of logic."
    Newtypery is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.

Gray was wary, watching as things unfolded. When the hatch of the Gouf opened, his eyes went wider than the plate of his visor. His face couldn't help but curl into a smile of excitement as he recognized the face, one of which he had seen after years of study along many other heroes of the Great War....

"Oh...My...God!" said Gray's Voice from his Mobile Suit, "You're Norris Packard! THE Norris Packard! The Titan of South East Asia! One of two of the greatest Gouf Pilots in Zeon's history! The Man who single handedly took down three guntanks, three gms, and three...COUNT THEM...THREE Gundams with the only "damage" being an oil stain on his Gouf Custom-Holy Camouf thats the same Gouf Cus-" he suddenly looked around, noticing a few people were staring at him either annoyed or disturbed, "-tom...what?! Its the history geek in me! It's not every day that you get to meet a historical Figure. A living legend to boo-" he then noticed the Lieutenant and Packard glaring at him...."s-sorry Sirs...shutting up now..." He clicked off his comms, sitting blushing red as he realized he made a fool out of himself...

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

At least I was able to keep what enthusiasm I had contained. Mott thought, he found the outburst funny personally, at least someone was finding something to enjoy out of the situation they had landed themselves in.

Meanwhile

Rabbia had rounded up supplied, he gound a duggle bag and began filling it with the emrgency rations that were on the ship, several cantines of water, a few bottles as well, some caloriemate ration bricks, as well as another pistol, it was semi auto which didn't really tickle Rabia's fancy but it was what it was. He then went back to the computer and got what info he could loaded onto a datapad, old outdated maps he had no clue how useful they'd be. The bombardment is bound to have changed quite a bit, star charts...I should get those too. he thought as he downloaded them, at least with Astrogation, and old maps he could get a rough idea in terms of longitude and latitude. How much remains out there is the real question. he thought as he popped the hatch on the maxter and dropped in his duffle mag, he looked around the cago pod for anything else he might take, but there wasn't anything. He was well prepared the medical kit, the rations, everything all loaded up.

All that was left was him, he slid into the cockpit of the laying down mobile suit and began start up and opened the pod, as it opened the Maxter stood up a bit woobly but it was fine, he began walking towards the general direction he thought the Grey Zabi had landed, going slowly, and putting the suit into an auto walk. He sat there as it walked with the cockpit open, thinking back on the days events, it was surreal, he had imagined this moment for years, but it was nothing like he imagined. As happy as he was to see it the reality set in that there was so much left unfinished, but it didn't mater it didn't help him much in the here and now so he turned his attention to more practical thoughts, This thing isn't tuned for gravity, I'll have to give the OS a look and tweek it. he was savvy with computers, which would allow him to do that, but he dreaded if anything mechanical happened to the MS, that wasn't really his forte, fixing MS and other vehicles wasn't really on his list of acquired skills. Not to mention debris...the cloak would of come in handy. I guess that pilot owes me one. he thought about his fight with Mott before hand. From a technical standpoint he was good, but from an experience standpoint...I don't think he saw much combat. he mused, the fight was easy enough for Rabbia to control, but he had to hand it to the pilot of the other Gundam, he was able to hold his own and even see though some of Rabbia's plans. Well it's to be expected of the Knights I suppose, even their grunts are beyond the normal rank and file typically.

He sighed "Either way." he said to himself as he put his hands behind his back and watched the scenery come and go outside, the MS walking forward while he kept an eye out for any major obstacles "It won'd bode well if something happens to this, as it stands it's my only vehicle here, loosing it would be more than just a hindrance." he knew he'd have to leave the thing for supply gathering and such, but the Gundam was still a massive boon. Just like the car in an ancient post apocalyptic film. A means of conveyance, shelter, and if need be...defense...or offense even. I'll just have to take care of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    It looks like him...but no...it's been nearly eight Centuries. Mott thought he was in awe. "The Norris Packard?" he asked "After nearly 800 years?" Mott asked a bit incredulous "I suppose that's Shin Matsanuga, and that over there, Maxwell Shepard." he said nodding at one of the other suits and then another. Healey shot him a look that said he was being a bit rude. "Sorry for speaking out of turn, it just...all flies in the face of logic."
    "Doubtful on the Shin part. My ancestral grandfather was laid to rest on the moon in a giant white wolf statue."

"I thought that was just a legend."

"No, it isn't." she said with a grin

"Anyway, heard of that Shepard guy, you not so much. Guess history favors you well."

"It would seem so." he said as he took a look at Shima, "Can't believe you came from Shin."

"Well it's been nearly 800 years, of course I'd take on other attributes." she said with a wink

"Sorry about Gray. He's....new. And Shima...." was all Xastur could come up with, He's an idiot....Getting excited like that, way to blow away your mystique. Now he knows you're a total noob. he thought looking back at everyone, "....We are missing some people."

"We should get moving." he said as truck engines could be heard rolling towards them, "Load up the injured, anyone able to walk, walks."

*Xastur held his hand up, his crew stopped getting up*

"We're only moving our injured. I'll be taking a small team with me to make sure the injured are going to be treated as promised. Shima, Mott, Healey, Gray, and where the hell is Jack?"

"I'm not sure....Could've been blown out of the hanger."

"Well, his suit wasn't in the hanger so if that's the case at least he's inside that thing. Everyone else full salvage when the Grey Zabi cools down. We're gonna have to build us a rocket using what's left of the ship, worse case we just launch a probe up and let the Empire know we're alive and where we are. Best case, we can leave on it."

"Don't get your hopes up." said Packard as he headed back to his Gouf Custom, "Whenever you're ready, lets move out."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

My Gundam Pictures
    "The Scale of Tragedy"

Healey wondered to her self why she'd go, figuring it was due to medical expertise, she kept quiet it'd let her keep an eye on Mott after that whole Status Report thing he did earlier when he seemed out of it. He doesn't seem concussed at least. But still it doesn't sit well with me. I shouldn't pry though...it'd make things allot more complicated than they are. she was torn. She was also beyond curious to find out how someone from the One Year War could be preserved, and moreover alive.

"Let's hope." Mott said about the whole being able to leave on this thing, he was as ready to depart as ever, he was still wearing his normal suit, sans helmet it'd serve him well enough he supposed even if didn't have as robust of a climate control as most due to it being sacrificed for more monitoring equipment. He kept his side arm strapped to his hip though, not for lack of trust completely, though there was some of that, he figured there were so many of them it didn't matter if he carried a damn claymore and started pull vaulting around.

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

Jack had landed in the jungle, it wasn’t pretty but it was a landing. Between the splitting headache and the realization of everything that had happened in the last couple of hours, he was just glad to be able to take a moment and breath.

Setting the people on the ground he took stock in their present situation.

“OK people, here is what I know as of right now…..we crashed…. and got thrown out of the ship. Ya I know good observation CPT. Obvious. “

The crewmen just looked at him as if to say “Well no S**T Sherlock. “
    His hatch was open but the long range scanners were up and running, looking for where the Zabi hit land. He could see the smoke rising a couple of miles South West of their location. One of the crewmen spoke up

“Excuse me for being so blunt, but what the F**K happened up there? It was only pirates right? When did they get that kind of fire power?”

Jack thought about that for a moment. damn right what the hell was that He thought
    “Well to be honest with you I have now idea what that thing was. I do know that I helped piss it off….. a bit. But that is a question for another time. Right now we have to get back to the ship or at least what is left of it. There are bound to be survivors and they will need our help. Not to mention we need to let them know that we survived as well. What the hell is with my head? I don’t remember hitting anything. I need an aspirin or something. Look I know this situation sucks, and that is the understatement of the week, but we need to suck it up and move out. I can walk in Dragon mode. This earth Gravity is not much different from the colonies so it won’t be too bad. I will carry you and that will keep you guys up off the ground. Who knows what is down here waiting to make a tasty lunch out of us. “

The crewmen were helped up onto the back of the Dragon and they all laid down holding their heads.
    Jack handed out what meds he had and all the water he had.
    They need this more than I do right now. God Girl what do you think about this. Back on earth, back where it all started, the OYW that made the great ZEON empire what it is today, yes this is the ground that brought us Char as well you are correct.

As Jack got closer to the wreck sight his sensors started to pick up movement in front and to the sides.
    “Ya I agree Lahah, I don’t think that they would be making a perimeter that big that fast. Yes you would need to set up security, but still this doesn’t look right. This looks more like ….. like an attack. Or a probing either way I doubt it is us out there. I’m sure that if there were still someone or something here we got their attention. I think we might be needed. After all they don’t know that we are here. Let’s get sneaky”

Jack stopped and put the Dragon in a crouch.
    “OK guys the sensors picked up someone or something encircling the Zabi. I’m gonna go in and see what is going on and if we can help. I’m going to need to drop you guys off here.”
    Jack opened a hatch in the underbelly and started to hand out rifles and some ammo.
    “Here you hopefully won’t need these but better to have them and not need them type thing. The wreck is only about a half mile straight ahead, so you can start heading that direction. If more crap hits the fan join in but stay safe. If this is nothing I will come back with more help and get you so we can rejoin the rest of the crew.”

With that Jack was off. He was heading toward the wreck of the Zabi at best stealthy speed he could. All be it in a giant red Dragon in a bright Blue jungle. He was doing the best he could.

“OK my lady, what do you see up there? I still have targets around the wreck…wait is that. Not here? MS signatures? OK that is not good, nor dose it make any sense either. What do you mean?” Jack watched the scanners and started to come up with a small plan, it was iffy but it was a plan.

“OK here is what we do. GOD I hope I’m wrong and right at the same time. OK we wait and watch if those suits move in we grab the closest one. Wound yes Kill? if we must, but I think it would be best to just grad and snatch. I don’t really want to escalate things again, like we did up there.”

As Jack got closer he hugged the ground. He could see the crew.
    Shit! is Xastur wounded? He has a med bag on and what the hell? Is he talking to the pilot of a Gouf!??! What’s happening? Are they making demands? I know the Captain would not surrender this easily..wait where is the captain?
    Jack saw two other suits all holding weapons at the crew, and a bunch of foot infantry all had weapons on the crew.
    Something is not right. Do they have the Captain? Why is he just standing there talking? Damn Lieutenant they have weapons out and on you! They must have the Captain, or some sort of leverage over him. I need to do something. The Lieutenant needs a distraction, something to get the upper hand back.

“OK my Lady here we go. They have the weapons drawn on out mates. Hell our other suits are out but something is keeping them from defending the ship and crew. Still not really close enough to hear what they are saying, this forest mutes the sound. Well I think we can help them out, time to move and hopefully give our guys the distraction they need. Then we can hopefully turn the tables. We need to be fast, but cautious we don’t know the full story but they do have their weapons at the ready.”

Jack saw the Gouf Pilot getting back into his suit.

“That is all we need. Time to move out Lalah, while he is still getting in, this is the one moment when they can’t fight or move. Lets do this.”

With that Jack pounced. With a loud rumbling roar Red Dragon jumped out of the tree line landing on, and grabbing the closest suit. It was an older suit a Zeydra, grabbing the suit Jack hit his thrusters dragging the suit back away from the Zabi. Wrapping the suit up in both front claws and his tail came around with the beam saw spinning, waving it towards the infantry to keep them at bay as well. Igniting the beam saber in the mouth and holding it inches from the head of the suit. Opening the speaker system.

“Lieutenant! Move MOTT, GREY! NOW MOVE.. ATTACK NOW! I Don’t know who you are. But we are the ZEONIC KNIGHTS! If you attack one of us, you attack all of us. I am prepared to meet my end for them, are you prepared to lose yours by them?”

As Jack spoke his main canons came around over his shoulders powering up, one pointed at the back of the Gouf, the other at the ZakuI.
    Last edited by gundammonkey; April 19, 2017 at 10:40 AM.
    List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

"Well he's an excitable one isn't he?" came over the loud speaker as the Gouf did nothing

"You don't know the half of it." replied Xastur, he then yelled out, "At ease Jack! We already settled on terms! You're just f*cking it up now!"

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

My Gundam Pictures
    "The Scale of Tragedy"

This is the man who is going to lead the house to which my family owes allegiance...he's very gung ho. Mott thought, he wasn't in his mobile suit and rushing their new found hosts while on foot didn't really tickle his fancy. ...Not the commanding officer anyhow, I'm going to not do that. Mott sighed "Well, we were wondering where he was, there he is."

*Xastur couldn't help but grin at Mott's comment*

"Yeah, seems so....I like you Mott, think I may takes you under my flipper." he said with a laugh, pointing at a tropical penguin just walking across the beach ignoring everyone, it was mostly white with a black stomach, "...That penguin looks funny."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

My Gundam Pictures
    "The Scale of Tragedy"

Jake powered down and let the other suit go. folding his canons back into their stowed position

"Well F**K me sideways." Jack was understandably a bit embarrassed..

"Well you have to admit. This did not look good or right. I mean where is Kal? never volunteer information, don't let them know the Captain is not here. And there WERE bunch of MS and infantry circling you, and you look wounded. It dose have the look of a stand off or worse.... wait you said terms. What kind of "Terms"? It looks like some what friendly ones. But that means that it did start out as an ambush or an attack like I thought. So I was partially correct, I was just off on my timing! So I wasn't wrong, from a certain point of view."

Jack just smiled at them. I may have been a bit late, but F**K I was dropped a few miles away and had to get here.

"On another note I have a few crewmen a ways back in the wood line, they were thrown out of the hanger when I was. I was regrettably unable to catch all of the men, but I save as many as I could. I will go back and get them. We felt it best to hide them until we knew just what exactly was going on here."
    List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

Gray couldn't help but feel a bit embarrassed, What a way to introduce yourself Toby! he thought as he mentally chewed himself out, only to grin as he realized that Wilson would have gone total ape and probably almost got shot. Oh if you were only here Wilson to see this! At least I get to say I met a legend! His enthusiasm was ultimately tempered when reality returned front and center. He looked around, realizing that they were still on Earth with currently no way to get home...but at least they were, hopefully, in the company of friends...

That is till Jack flew out of the trees, guns drawn. Gray couldn't help but groan as he watched him. Thankfully, Lieutenant Aznable was able to calm him and the survivors he collected down before bullets and beam shots were thrown. He stared at the man, not even knowing that his comms were still on.

"The fact you did that while preaching about the brilliance of Char was an insult to him and the Lieutenant who bears both family name and bloodline. Char, or Ral, hell even Norris Packard would have scouted the situation and paid more attention" he turned to the Colonel, "Apologies Colonel if you consider that an insult" he noted bowing his mobile suits head. With his composure out of the way, he looked to the Lieutenant once more, "I'm ready to role when the wounded are mounted up Sir" he said, his voice back to being more professional than total fanboy from before.

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

"No! You f*cked up from all points of view!" yelled up Xastur, ignoring the question about the Captain, "They're gonna treat our wounded! Get ready to head out with us. Shima, Healey, in the trucks with the wounded. Mott, Gray in your suits for added support."

"I'm fine with that." said Norris about them joining in their mobile suits

"You're aware you're one of the wounded, right?" reminded Shima to Xastur

"I'm aware. Doesn't mean I have to be first on the truck."

*Space, Unknown*

*all seven heads had gathered alone, each pulled out a knife of some sort and placed it in front on the table as they each sat down*

"What the hell happened?" asked Alexander

"House Bidan is at fault. Project: Hashmal, you should all have read over it by now." said Chamilla, "Right now the Hashmal is just circling around the earth picking away at whatever it can use as material."

*she hooked a datapad in and played the entire battle from the point they got the remote camera system on, it wasn't good*

"Kal was the best choice as heir, I swear if I lost..."

"I think you're missing the point!" exclaimed Balor, "The fact of the matter is, despite House Bidan not destroying it as ordered. All of the houses allowed the project and have a hand in it's creation. The only saving grace is that one was created and after what happened a century ago we closed that book quickly."

"Mmm....Not entirely...." spoke Alexander, "You see, my grandfather issued an executive order to the then head of House Bidan to uhh, store it away for research purposes....."

"So your house is at fault for it being around."

"Lets not get bogged down with who did what to who." said Balor, while worried he was having a grand moment, House Aznable's biggest contribution to the Hashmal wasn't any new technology like the other houses, they had been tasked with pick up and delivery of the tech that would be merged and then formed into what would become the Hashmal, "Besides.....If I read this thing right, the AI went on an extreme overload. Wanna clear that up....House Kycyllia?"

"Well...Uhm.....The AI, is both artificial and not. For the most part it's machinery....merged with a human brain.....that was infested with nanotech to transform the bio matter into an advanced machina." explained Cassandra shamefully, "The brain was taken from a 12 year old who showed advanced foresight and gifted intellect from the Ple family."

*there were clear gasps of utter disgust, yet they weren't directed at Cassandra*

"Our grandparents generation was fucked up beyond all belief...."

"It gets worse." said the head of House Ray, Raymond Corner, "By all accounts each of the houses still used the data for all it was worth. The armor was based off the Gundamium alloy created for those specialized gundams....But then we added the electromagnetic part from our early designs and a then a nano laminate prototype.....The armor on this thing, the way it moves, it's.....pure power. All of it's been used to better each of our houses and until this tragedy we would have continued."

"I say we gather our heavy guns and go blow this thing apart."

"If it were that easy I would've said that as we started. Just going over the technical stats and new combat data from the fight with the Knights, we don't have a single force to take it on. We'd have to create a new joint task force or, loathed as I am to say it. We each head out in our flagships with our best guards and handle this personally."

"There's also the matter of whether or not to cut the ribbon on that taboo. Can we really just abandon them down there?"

*the general mumbling was no they shouldn't but they had nothing prepared for this type of event, time was needed and it wasn't a luxury even the seven heads could afford to waste*

*Earth*

"Oh for the love of all that's......Can we focus people!?" shouted Xastur as he was helped into a truck, "Fuck my ancestor right now, I'm the Aznable in charge of all of you! Now form up, shut up, and keep your eyes peeled. No bullshit until we get the wounded to a safer spot to be treated."

Guy may look a bit like Char, but he doesn't act like him. Good to know that he's not trying to live up to his family name. thought Norris

"He doesn't mean some of that!" yelled up Shima, "He technically should be resting!"

"I need a bath and a nap." said Xastur as he was starting to get paler

*with everyone loaded and ready to go, orders given to the crew staying behind, the convoy set out for the town Packard talked about, he let on it wasn't far and everyone hoped that was the case*

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

My Gundam Pictures
    "The Scale of Tragedy"

Jack heard what was said by Gray. Looking over at him and knowing this was not the time or place to have a discussion of that magnitude. He filed it away as a topic to bring up latter.

"Well now that the new "Political and Tactical Officer" has put in his 2 cents."

Looking back to the Lieutenant.

"I will get those men back here and get to work on salvaging what we can. And dose anyone else have one hell of a headache? The crewmen I caught and I have had one ever since we hit this place. It might have just been the whole thrown out of a burning ship thing, but still this thing makes thinking clearly a bit for a pain in the ass. This crap is pounding. You don't have an aspirin do you?"

"No! You and your suit are coming with. The crew know what to do without a rookie noble sticking around." said Xastur, "And yes! I've had a headache since we pretty much came thru ATMO."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

My Gundam Pictures
    "The Scale of Tragedy"