Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 1 of 34 12345611 ... LastLast

[RP] Mobile Suit Gundam: The First Colony

*The year is 796 GE, GE being the Great Era. Named in part of the Great One Year War that occurred nearly eight centuries ago. Zeon had defeated the Federation and over the years the Zeonic Empire rose and flourished without the restraints of Earth. Seven houses rule over the Empire today, and on this day the heads of each meet for the first time in a couple years. With House Ghiren and House Kycyllia engaging in minor conflicts just nearly hitting that civil war mark, there has been a call made out about three new potential recruits to the Zeonic Knights. An order made of House heirs, nobles of all kinds, and those from the common ranks with one vague mission, "Protect the Empire's ideals and honor". On this day the Grey Zabi was docked at ZABI-07 of House Ghiren, home to the council headquarters for the seven heads, Kal Greybere heir of House Ghiren, Xastur Aznable heir to House Aznable, and Kara Armer heir of House Kycyllia were on their way to the inner sanctum of the council*

"This isn't good." spoke Kal

"I know....We're never called back here for anything good." spoke Xastur, "Last time......We lost Jason Sunblance for Kara over here...."

"Don't even try and say it was a bad trade. Guy survived a Vulcan barrage in a shuttle rescuing civvies. You knew he was going to have to be replaced."

"Wasn't gonna.....But it was still bad news even if we knew. 20 Zekes says we lose another good member and get a replacement that sucks."

"Make it 30 and deal." said Kal as the three entered the chamber

*meanwhile, a Tobias Grey of House Dozel, a Mott Chapman and Healey Nash of House Garma, and the heir of House Garma himself Jacobson L Garma were all brought to ZABI-07 at separate times and are just now being led into a windowless room with two doors, the one they entered which shut and locked and the other which is still shut and locked. There are chairs, a table, and a small fridge with drinks for waiting. The three Knights had entered the center of the chamber and bowed in respect for the seven heads*

"Hail! Lord Alexander Greybere." spoke Kal

"Hail! Lady Cassandra Armer." spoke Kara

"S'up Dad. I mean, Hail!" spoke Xastur with an ever so small smirk and eye roll, "Lord Balor Aznable."

*Kal elbowed Xastur with his left into Xastur's right arm*

"Be serious Lieutenant." said Kal sternly

"All right, all right, all right." spoke Lord Balor, "The fact that we're not opening with the new Knighting ceremony means this is about more, correct?"

"Of course." spoke Antonia Avanche, head of House Dozle, a large woman standing at at least six foot five inches, and no one crazy enough to even speculate on her weight, "This has more to do with a certain grouping of conflicts that's reminiscent of civil war."

"....Of course it is.....While annoying, this method to gather us should not be used again. It lessens the Knights."

"Oh please. Everyone here knows it's a fluff squad. They're fed information about petty useless problems while each of our real, private, forces handle the actual work."

"So, why exactly are we here?" asked Kal

"Simple." spoke Lord Alexander, "Kara Armer. You are relieved of duty, your personal affects and mobile suits have already begun being moved off the Grey Zabi."

"This is your own fault, loathe as I am to agree with them...." spoke Cassandra with a bit of venom in her voice, "I mean for f*cks sake! How do you end up getting pregnant by our enemy!? Carrying that....ones child..."

*the way she spoke it and stared daggers at Kal was all she needed to do*

"Foolish and stupid. Your indiscretion has nearly caused us to war! And you Xastur! Where were you when this was taking place!?"

"Hey! It's not under any of my titles to cock block or clam block my Captain and my friend's sex life."

"How dare you attempt to place blame on my heir for your heir's actions!" bolstered Balor

"Guess what Mom, Lord Alexander, I'm carrying Kal's kid. We love each other whether history says our families are mortal enemies. Line stops with us."

"Y-yeah! Either get on board or disinherit us. I know Xastur would be more than willing to allow us a place to live within a House Azable colony."

"You wanna stop pulling me in the middle of this?" muttered Xastur

"Fine" yelled Alexander, then Kara, then Cassandra, then Kal at roughly the same time. Seemingly deciding to just put that all on the back burner instead of have an open fight in front of the rest of the Houses

"If that's the case then as of now House Ghiren and House Kycyllia are at a ceasefire. All Houses that are in favor."

*to much surprise it was "Ayes" from all seven, with Alexander and Cassandra either muttering or whispering it as they informed an aide of theirs to pass the ceasefire order on

"Good. Kara, you've had a great service to the Zeonic Knights but it's time for you to leave." spoke Balor

"Understood Lord Balor." she said with a salute, she turned and left thru a door that didn't look like it was there, as she passed into the the room she passed who she could only assume were here supposed replacements as she continued to leave

"Ugh.....Kal, Xastur head to the watching room. We'll be evaluating these three new ones soon."

*with that Kal and Xastur headed to the room after a salute, once away from everyone else Kal just curled up into a ball on the floor*

"....I hate having to see my father so much. I wish he was a cool dad like yours." he spoke, acting completely opposite of what's been said about him and how he acts when other people are around

"He wasn't always like that, but I get it dude....Need anything to help your mood?"

"Honestly I want like a full pound of cotton candy...."

"I have a flask with cotton candy flavored vodka?"

"Hooh!" he said sitting up grinning, "That's much better than my idea!"

"Know who any of the newbies are?"

"Nah mate. We're blind on this one." he said drinking from the flask, "This sucks.....With Kara gone that means our tactics are shot and I need to grab my new suit..."

"Which has been ready for the last month...."

"Shut up. I was in the Mercurius and Kara was in the Vayeate. I was on D she was on O, then you'd go blitzing by and finish things off. It was such a good team work. Now I'm gonna be stuck in some new suit that probably feels lame."

"Not from what my sources tell me. Your Schwalbe Graze is a top line suit. It's already in your classic Zeon green paintjob, even has some lance like weapon in place of a normal rifle."

"A lance is kinda cool...." he said as he took another sip from the flask

"No more!" as Xastur rushed over and pulled the flask out of Kal's hand, "We still have to meet them, you can't get drunk now. We'll both get in trouble."

"F*ckin' can't f*ckin' wait 'til this is all done and we're back on the ship." he said moody and laying back on the floor curled up

(ooc: your characters are already in one room together waiting to be called in, each can do an intro post to each other before I call you into the chamber for the discussions about whether any of you are worthy to join)

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

My Gundam Pictures
    Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

Re: [RP] Mobile Suit Gundam: The First Colony

"So any kind of idea why we're here?" Healey asked Mott quietly as they sat in a corner of the room, "My grandfather said he was trying to get the project into combat testing but this is...well odd for that."

"Even if it goes into combat testing I doubt it'll be me piloting it at that point." Mott said he was kind of sad about that, he grew used to it, and had to admit flying the AGE-2 around in it's flight mode doing every high G maneuver in the books felt comforting in an unknowingly familiar way. "Maybe they've called me up to apologize and it was all a mix up I wasn't transferred into a tactical position?" Healey made a face at that he sighed "I'm joking. But I doubt it's anything positive." he said his voice was quiet so only Healey could hear. "I mean I doubt it's about that buzzing the colony interior thing I did last week, no one else would be here for that."

"Yeah...that...still not funny by the way."

"Funny? No...well kind of but, fun it most definitely was, besides it was the only place with enough gravity to achieve that many G's." Healey rolled her eyes which Mott could only laugh at.
    Newtypery is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.

Toby, his uniform barley pressed for the occasion seeing he was dragged out of barracks at the last second, sat there as he rested his head against the wall. He had his beret laying on his lap, his ranks of Petty Officer the only real things that appeared shiny while allowed himself to slowly close his eyes. He had been doing nothing but either training exercises or paperwork or PT depending on what day it was; He had just got off an assignment and was awaiting a week of leave when suddenly his XO pulls him out of his cot and orders him to report to ZABI-07. No explanation given except that it was "From the Top and they wanted to see you". He sighed again as it transformed into a yawn, exhaling air as he closed his eyes finally.

Why do I get a feeling that my brother had something to do with this? he thought to himself, Been in the Military for what? Two Years? Three Years? Never once had this happening to me and right when I'm getting my Warrant Papers this suddenly happens to me? It had to be Willy, no doubt about it. Don't know what the fuck he's dragged me into it but I don't want any part of it. If it comes to it I'll just say "Thanks but No Thanks" to whatever my brother pulled and head out the door.

Tobias sighed as his thoughts drifted away from all this. He gripped his beret and kept his eyes closed, thinking of hopefully getting out of the military once his contract is up. He thought of his family, his father working in the mining bureau while his mother worked in the engineering division. He thought of them and his other relatives, betraying a slight smile as he thought about them having a party again, the smell of food slowly leaking into his nose even though there was no food to be sniffed.

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

Jack was standing in a corner watching the others. He was in full military class "A" uniform. All be it an old looking one. Bright red with gold filigree and his customary half cape. His mask was polished and ready and in place it covered the top half of his face with black coverings for eyes. He presented the looked of a man ready for inspection.

It seams that we could possibly some commoners here. They both seam a bit on edge. Don't think they even have a clue as to what is about to happen to them. At least he looks military, and has a good bearing about him. Her though what is she doing here? Never underestimate, remember the words of Char. "What you thought was a weak opponent, could be your greatest defeat." Glory and honor waits for no man, or women in this case. They might have it thrust upon them. Just like Char, greatness was thrust upon him and he stood the test of time, will they? Now that other one is also military, I wonder if he knows. He should at least have a hint. He dose not look the part. But once again remember Char don't underestimate. Still unpressed uniform, was he rushed here at the last moment, or is he undisciplined and they thought this would get him on track? No this is a place for men who have already shone they are good enough. Still something about him, it gives me the impression that he knows more than he wants you to think he dose.

Looking over the other people in the room wondering if he should be the first to break the silence, or watch and learn who is who. So many things to quantify with the situation.

Well greatness favors the bold!"

Stepping foreword to the lady and extends his hand palm up with a slight bow. Being as formal as he would if he was in front of his father, or Char.

"Good afternoon Mam', and Sir if you allow me to introduce my self, My name is Lt. Jacobson L Garma. It is my honor to meet you the two of you. I hope I find you well."
    Last edited by gundammonkey; April 4, 2017 at 1:29 PM.
    List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

Both Mott and Healey straightened up at the sound of the name knowing it who it was "Ah sir, pleased to meet you, Seaman First Class Mott Chapman, and this is Healey Nash." Mott said elegantly, the name Chapman should of at least been known to Jacobson as his father Marc Chapman had been awarded the Zeonic Cross a few years prior, while the Nash name was also important though more scientific in nature.

"Charmed, we're fine we were just discussing the project we we've been working on, he's a test pilot."

"Yes, not usually used to this sort of glamorous treatment." Mott added the way he said it didn't hint at sarcasm, but it was Driven here in a blacked out limo to the capital, and then mushed into a waiting room and locked in...I have closets more elegant in my estate. Though the heir of house Garma...that's odd that he's here I'll admit. he thought.

"Good to meet you both. To you my Lady Nash, you may just call me Jack. Although you my friend, we should keep with the proper military prodigal you can just call me Lt. Garma, or just LT which ever is easier."

Jack took a step back and studied Motts feet for a moment, looking back at him.
    "Are you sure those feet can fill the shoes left for you by your father?"
    Jack said this with a pleasant smile and a chuckle. Patting Mot on the shoulder.

"I remember the name Chapman, it was your father who got the Zeonic cross was it not? You know Char Aznable was also awarded that cross. Your father is in good company. As for this "glamours" treatment. I can only guess that you were given the blacked out ride as well? Or is it just the plainness of this room? Although you must be careful, before you judge things by the way they look, remember Elegance and Glamor are not found in the room, cloths, or possessions, of a man. No it is truly only found IN the man. I have met some people who think that because of who they were berthed by makes them somehow better than others. I find that untrue a man can make something truly elegant or utterly disgusting purely by the way he holds himself, or treats others."
    List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

He certainly is well spoken. If there was one thing he respected about the house his family owed their loyalty too, it was that they had a way with words. Something that's escaped me most of the time. "You have a point Lieutenant. As for filling my father's shoes, well that remains to be seen, but he's always told me to be my own man instead of chase his or my mother's shadows." he said, he figured it may sound better than him saying that he never intended to pilot mobile suits and he planned on just being a tactician and eventual captain that way. Besides Healey always gets pouty when I go on about how I wanted to be something else.

"Thank you sir-I mean Jack." It was a bit awkward, usually where her superior officers, or members of royalty were concerned she kept it extremely formal.

I find the best way to fill the shoes of our fathers, a little something I can relate to by the way, is to take what they have left you and make a new pair of shoes! I don't know about you but I don't want to be remembered for the things my father has done, but for the things I have done. Look at Char Aznable, what did his father do? No one really knows anymore. You see Char took what his father left him and made something new and will be forever remembered for Great things that he did, not his father. The best advise I could give you is this. Don't try to fill your fathers shoes, build your own."

Jack looked around the room, stopping to gaze at the other man in the room.

Might as well see what we have to work with. And just who are you my friend.

Where are my manners! We would be re missed if we did not at least introduced our selves to everyone. It would be extremely rude of me to not acknowledge everyone in the room"

Jack walked over to the man sitting holding his beret.

"Good morning? Mind if I ask you a question Sir? What happened to you? Did they grab you right out of the field or something. I tell you some times they have no dignity."
    Last edited by gundammonkey; April 4, 2017 at 3:35 PM.

"Lets just finish this business up. We have one from House Dozle being recommended and three from House Garma, no make that two. Seems the woman is assigned as personnel." spoke Lord Alexander, "Oh....Lord Jonas is this your heir's name I see?"

"I know, I know. But his younger siblings aren't close enough to even enlist and he's eager. It'll be good for him."

"Save the reasoning for when they enter." spoke Lady Antonia

"Alright, bring them in." waved Lord Balor

*soon a slot in the wall opened next to the door revealing the open chamber and the seven heads gathered around it, the four of them were led out into the chamber with the door closing shut behind them*

"Lets begin..." he sighed at the boredom this task had led him to

"Great. Just when I thought I'd seen the last of a mask." spoke Lord Balor, "Heir or not there's taking idol worship to the extreme."

"Believe me I understand." spoke his father, "While that may be his downside, the upside is far brighter. Never shy to offer up an opinion and his extreme idol worship does help with morale. Jack would offer up a shoulder to lean on to any of his allies in trouble or a friendly ear. His skill with a mobile suit is nothing to scoff at either."

"True.....With Kal and Xastur around the Zeonic Knights have been far more active than they were when we formed them." spoke Lord Balor, "Perhaps his cheerfulness will rub off and temper their attitudes a bit."

"I don't really see a reason why to not accept. Moving on, lets stick with the rest of House Garma. Mott Ulysses Chapman. Chapman.....Your father was the one who dealt with a sect of pirates splendidly if I'm not mistaken."

"His mother was quite the spy. Several hundred pages of redacted missions."

"Seems he comes from good stock, I simply just don't understand the need for his....concubine...to join him. Eighteen or not, his sex drive can't be that high to require service personnel." spoke Lord Alexander, "But the name seems familiar."

"Nash......Nash.....Nash. Oh. The experimental Wear system. Her grandfather came up with idea, seems it's taken a couple generations for the technology to be put into some type of play." spoke Lord Balor, "She's hardly some concubine, or she is and her mind is worth glossing over that fact."

"That is not how things are done in my House and you all know it. The fact is the AGE-2 experiment requires an extraordinary pilot, we found one but while Healey is well versed in the mechanics of the project she's also well versed in biochemical engineering. Their may be a reason why only so few pilots could have handled the project and why now after all this time someone who's capable of potentially bringing out its full power."

"I suppose it would be amusing to see this project come to light after all these years...."

"So long as it's just this Mott getting the Knighthood I'll agree, the lady not so much."

"Agreed. Lastly is a Tobias Grey of House Dozle."

"Aye, a good kid."

"A piss poor kid from the looks of it. His uniform is somewhat disrespectful in my eyes." said Lord Balor

"And no real experience. Hell, none of these people have real experience."

"I suppose that'll be up to Kal and Xastur to fix." spoke Lady Cassandra, "Quite a high level of family loyalty from this one."

"Of course, he comes from my House."

"But for a elder brother to call in so many favors.....He could have used them to be promoted to Vice Admiral, what a waste on someone with no experience."

"If Captain Wilson Grey sees potential in someone he'll bring it up to a superior. Seems the potential he sees in his brother is far higher than normal."

"The boy has no suit."

"Easily fixed. Kal's Mercurius is being swapped out for his new Schwalbe Graze courtesy of House Bidan. There's bound to be a spare suit in one of the hangers for him to use."

"Is this it?" asked Lord Raymond Corner, head of House Ray, "All three have Ayes from me."

"As they do from I." spoke up Lady Chamilla Sunblance

"Then it is settled. Tobias Grey, Mott Chapman, Jack Garma. The three of you are now welcomed into the order of Zeonic Knights." declared Lord Alexander, "Nash....Follow Mott and continue your project assignment."

*it was clear to Xastur that the meeting was over, he and Kal walked out from another hidden room. Kal in a uniform that resembled Ghiren Zabi's to match the fact he looked nearly like his ancestor while Xastur was wearing a crimson red and black leadership attire with gold accents, a full black cape, and an onyx jewel centered in the crown. A "ceromonial" scimitar is at his left side with a 1911 sidearm at his right side*

"Xastur, handle the introductions. From that look, my father desires a chat with his son." said Kal who had sobered up a little

"You got it Captain. You four on my six, keep quiet, and listen well." said Xastur as one last secret door opened up and Xastur led the way waiting for each to follow him down the dark corridor

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

My Gundam Pictures
    "The Scale of Tragedy"

Mott followed I mean hell I'm impressive but I mean...come on concubine... Mott thought. That said I see this wasn't optional...no experience...tactical mistake alround. And I'm in the propaganda unit I mean I get all the heads of state there...I hope this isn't because of the Project and my father's name sake. That and...first time being this close to the council...what's bad is how much I thought, that if this was over the comms or phones that I'd hang up on them...not the brightest move...or the most normal urge.

Meanwhile Healey was silently fuming. CONCUBINE?! I HAVE MORE PHD'S THAN THE LOT OF THEM COMBINED AND I'M HALF OF MOST OF THEIR AGES! she thought furiously. And with a patient...Mott of all people I mean...well no never mind no. No. No. No. God damn it I now see why he's so pessimistic about things. she thought about mott, as they followed.

Jack leaned it slightly to Healey and whispered
    "Pay no heed to the scornful words spoken from the lips of jealousy. Some people seek to tear down that which they can not have. An you are what they can not have. They wish to have your level of intelligence, or to be graced by your beauty. And having neither they try to destroy that which they can not have."

Jack straitened up and kept walking

I can't believe, well yes I can, but the level of disdain they have. Char would not have treated people like that. Well maybe Amuro Ray but that was different. And yet even Char was tested by those in power over him. Like him I to will prevail over this. And I will bring these people with me."

Toby wasn't really paying attention when the man in the mask asked him questions, seeing he was on the brink of falling asleep. However, when they were called he immediately slammed his eyes open and stood up, following the group in a fashionable order. When they had entered the chamber, Tobias had straightened his uniform no matter how unpressed it was and he had dusted his colors off well. He had slid his beret on and was halfway decent, though regrettably he agreed with the council when they called his uniform a disgrace. He couldn't help but gnash his teeth a bit as he stood at attention, not at them but at himself and more importantly his XO for not even warning him earlier. Had he time he would have been his usual self. Dress right dress, everything polished and he would have at least looked decent instead of looking half-assed and his form like hell. He kept himself standing at attention, listening to them. He became even more irritated when they confirmed his suspicion.

Fucking Willy, why oh why did he have to go and screw up my changes of becoming a Warrant Officer with this Bullshit. I get declined from here, the military brass will revoke my status as a Warrant Officer, regardless if I got it or not before hand!

Tobias began to ball his fist up, God dammit Wilson! Why?! I've been busting my ass for three years now! I earned those papers you son of a bitch! Why?! Why did you have to go and screw this up for me!? During this time he kept a straight face and slowly released his fist. He let out a quiet burst of breath, trying to calm down and make best of the situation. He heard Lieutenant Xastur, one of the leaders of the Zeonic Knights step forward giving a marching order. Without a flinch, he took his pace and followed the man down a long corridor...

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

"Thanks." Healey said quietly to Jacob.

Shit shouldn't I be the one saying something? Mott thought at the same time he was going to save it for later, this seemed like one of those moments where the commanding officer was wanting pure quiet. I'll talk to here when we get to where we're going. If nothing else I guess this will be a career opportunity if things go well...fast track to my own ship. And on getting the Wear system into the general production. Blessing in disguise maybe.

"Excellent. Keep up." said Xastur as he led them deeper within the chamber until he open a door and ushered everyone in, there were three men bound at the wrists and ankles on their knees, "Lesson one...."

*the chamber had emptied of all but Kal and his father Alexander*

"So?"

"If you think this incident in over, you are crazy."

"I didn't expect it to." replied Kal sternly, "This isn't something up for debate Father. Kara and I will raise that child with your blessing or not. I refuse to budge."

"...Fair enough. For now the ceasefire will be honored so long as they honor it. Let something good come from this mess, we can stockpile before they come at us."

"You assume the worst despite the facts in front of your face. The new generation is more than ready to put the old generations issues behind us. Our era will be a glorious one."

"You get ahead of yourself Kal." replied Alexander, "You're dismissed. I'll inform your mother you send your love and regards."

"I appreciate it."

*back in the deep chamber, Xastur pulled his 1911 and put two rounds in the back of the head of the man on the left and to the man on the right*

"This is what death looks like for traitors to the Empire and most importantly this is what death looks like." he had holstered his pistol, turned and looked at the four of them and drew his scimitar, he flipped it to and underhand grip and with full force drove it down thru the middle mans left clavicle, slicing his heart apart, as well as other organs as the hilt touched flesh, as the man coughed up blood and his last breathes Xastur pulled his sword out and swung, sending the excess blood on his blade into the faces of the new recruits, some of it hitting someone in the eye, another ended up with a mouthful, but all had blood on their faces, a servant popped out and had a towel to clean off the scimitar before Xastur sheathed it, "That is what blood smells like after a kill. I expect zero hesitation when faced with an enemy. It is kill or be killed out there and I have three new pilots who have never had blood on their hands. Now, you do."

*Xastur turned and headed towards an actual door and opened it*

"When you've collected yourselves exit and wait in the second jeep, the Captain and I will be in the first jeep. We'll be headed to the docks where the Grey Zabi is docked. Your personal affects should already be in the midst of being transported on board." as he said that he stood there with a commanding presence waiting for them to gather their thoughts over what just happened and leave for the jeep

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

My Gundam Pictures
    "The Scale of Tragedy"

Toby walked in, looking up to see the three prisoners.

Oh Christ, he thought to himself, looking up to see their new XO pulling his pistol. Two loud pops later and the two men fell dead, followed by a swishing sound that led to the last man to be stabbed in the chest. A warm liquid suddenly hit Toby's face, his instincts kicked in as he raised his hands to defend himself. He felt the top of his face covered in the warm liquid dribble. Touching his face, his eyes widened as he saw blood stain his hands. He had seen blood before, seen death before, but this...this was up close, brutal, and swift.

What act of heresy did these men do to deserve this form of punishment? he thought to himself, fearing he voiced it vocally. Thankfully Xastur's response indicated that he made no vocal remarks. After wiping the blood off his face, he stood at attention, staring at his new XO. Apparently he had passed whatever test and nodded, standing back at attention till Xastur dismissed them to the Jeeps. At first his face was of shock but slowly it regained its composure so that he could salute the Lieutenant and then then spun to head for the Jeep with the rest of his squad-mates. Alas the image of those men dying hadn't left his mind yet. It was still vivid, gruesome, and the smell and stains hadn't washed off yet. He was as quiet as a churchmouse, walking briskly yet calmly, if only to get the hell out of there.

Alright Leiutenant...you made your point. He thought to himself, You are the big guy in charge and if we screw up or retaliate against any discipline you give us you kill us simple as that. I get the picture. The sooner I finish this assignment up, the better...

Sword Freak