Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4686919293949596
Results 1,426 to 1,432 of 1432
    Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

Re: [RP] Mobile Suit Gundam: The First Colony

“I see we are now in the “Thinly veiled insult” part of the conversation, which is followed by the “Look what I know about you”, you know the part where we bring up something in an attempt to unsettle or deflate the other. Normally that might work, unless the very thing you speak of has no effect because of…. reasons.”

Jack sat on a sofa put his feet up and was staring at the wall.

There is one of them, like we wouldn’t know that there would be cameras everywhere. I’m just going to assume there is audio as well.
    (Jack gave the camera a little wave)

“You say that you have read Sun Tzu: The Art of War. Yet when it is used in a conversation, true I did use an abridged version, and I used it as an analogy, but still you took it literally, and in the wrong context of the writings. Odd, but very insightful thank you.
    Once again I apologies this started as a nice friendly conversation and yet it has turned, and rather quickly I might add. Into a verbal sparring match. And personally, I’m over the whole “Dick measuring contests” that seem so prevalent in the houses. So please, just relax and to quote a very old but good movie, “Enhance your calm John Spartan.”

Looking over the armrest of the sofa, Jack looked at Corbin.

“Corbin, give it a rest, you won’t get anywhere with this. Sadly, she is correct in her statement about your family. You and I will talk latter. Until then have a drink, relax and let the lady be.”

Well shit, everyone takes everything so damn personally. Everything is a personal attach. Hell I even made sure to give her a compliment! How dare I… Fuck Me! No matter what you do you’re fucked with these people. Try to be nice…Fuck you, try to be quiet ….Fuck you, try and leave them alone…. Fuck you! Normally I have to do a little bit of work to find an open nerve, but with these “Royals” all you have to do is look at them and they are defensive. So easy to get them worked up into a frenzy. Bet if I really wanted to I could get him riled up enough to say something stupid to her, then she would use that pig sticker. Now that would be fun. Haven’t seen a good stabbing in a few days…

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

Pfft....alright movie. Ironic really....If he quoted something from Spartan John-117 then I may have listened. thought Lilith, Damn.....Even the old laws have rules against killing an Heir. Most I can do is take it to the deathstroke then stop......Fucking combat ritual rules. I should just kick his ass and call it a day. Maybe another day.

*Lilith started up a song, she didn't seem to really care if the volume bothered anyone*

".....my death lays awake there whistling dixie yeah....." she sang along softly, as she closed the screen

*bridge*

"Why's Jack staring at a wall?"

"Probably thinks there's a camera there."

"He'd be wrong." replied Xastur, "Like we'd just stick cameras in obvious places."

"I know Cap. Funny enough he's sitting on one of the couches with a camera in it."

"I know. I remember where all the cameras are. In that room at least." he said, "Can't remember where all of 'em are. We put in thousands of them."

"True."

"Hey. Just send me an alert when we're close to home. I'm going to go fiddle with the Archangel."

"Shouldn't you watch how your pilots treat each other?"

"Ehh." he shrugged before standing up, "I know enough now. Keep an eye out in case."

*with that Xastur left and went to his MS*

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

As the music payed on Jack liked what he heard. It had a nice soothing sound to his over active mind. And soon he was out like a light, sound asleep on the sofa without a care in the world.

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

Series of concentric interlinked esoteric simpsons refrences

Holy hell, a Christmas Miracle, he's shutting up. Mott thought as he noticed Jack falling, or what seemed to be, falling asleep. When he was sure he wasn't seeing anything he made a gesture the others would see that mimicked someone praying in relief letting a bit of himself slip though compared to his stoic demeanor he was having so far.

*Lilith relaxed and mouthed "thank Zabi", she then got up and went over to Mott*

"Oi. Heads up. The LaCroix family of House Kycyllia. Watch out for them, the lady of the family is widowed and her two daughters are single. They're all...slutty. There's no other way to say it. Debauchery of the finest and highest level." she said in a hushed toned, "Unless you're into that sorta thing....Then keep that eye out."

*she then went over to another bar and looked at what to pour, in the Archangel's hanger*

Heh heh heh....The beam feathers can also be launched as homing beam feathers. I understand why this suit skirts the line of legal....This isn't a system used by anything I know about. If I knew that the earlier dual with Jack would've been more interesting. Would've been nice to see how he reacted on defense, these beam feathers can be launched by the hundreds a wing. Guess I did hold back from a certain point of view. Had I been in proper form I would have known about the full extent of this suit and it'd have been tuned to my style already.....On the other hand, this whole Lilith thing......I didn't know I'd be this interested in her. Time was better spent with Lili. thought Xastur as he went thru and with the aid of the techs calibrated the Archangel to Xastur's piloting specs in a few minutes, the earlier performance would look like it was a test run now, Now. Should I launch and attack the ship and see how fast everyone sorties from their seats of leisure? As well as test their memories as to where everything is....It's kind of mean to do but it's not like we don't have footage of pirates attacking that can be altered to make it seem like there's a real threat. Bridge crew would be down for it. Hell. Most of this crew would get a kick out of it.

*Xastur commed the bridge and relayed his plan, he'd launch silently and attack non vital areas, they'd fire off their guns and then Xastur would issue orders as the bridge crew fed a fake yet real enough feed to the lounge*

"We're set on this end. I look forward to the end results."

"Me too." replied Xastur, he launched from the ship and flew under far before he charged the wings and let loose controlled bursts of homing beam feathers towards sections of armor that were reinforced

*BOOM*

*explosions hit the Great Astraia, then the sound of mega beam cannon fire was heard*

"All Knight's to their machines, we're under fucking attack! In this fucking area of all places!" yelled Xastur, angry, he launched another volley, "Head to your machines....Are you Zabi damn kidding me?!"

*a feed was then sent to the lounge room screens, it showed three pirate cruisers opening up a path and launching mobile suits*

"The fucking set on this group.....Jason, get to the bridge asap! You'll be in command of the ship, I'm launching! When I can....Prep anti MS cannons. You Knight's head out!" said Xastur from the seat of his suit, he flew above and fired off more random shots, the anti MS cannons fired and he dodged the fire before landing behind the bridge and folding the wings over the suit as a sort of winged cloak, Okay.....Clock start.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

Series of concentric interlinked esoteric simpsons refrences

"I'll keep that all in mind." Mott said Last thing I'll need but if it comes down to it, I'll find a way around the situation. though he could see the potential in a political marriage, he figured if he'd marry for those reasons he'd marry someone from another house, but he wouldn't be doing that. It wasn't but a split second after the thought had gone though his mind that the ship shook, and he was up before the end of what was said was even out of the speakers and running off towards the hangars like a bat out of hell making it to his suit taking a sheild and beam rifle with another sheild on his left arm with the missile launchers on it. He was slightly winded but it wasn't any level of running he hadn't done before.

"Ready to launch on your green light." he said over open channel.

Jason couldn't help but chuckle as they all lounged. That didn't last long, as a thud coming from above followed by alarms and Xastur's voice blared throughout the ship. Jason was the first to stand up, nodding to Serah and Toby to head to the Hangar and was out the door before Xastur's order to him to get to the bridge was said. Toby and Serah hauled out of the door, following Mott and the others to the Hangar. As soon as they saw their stalls Toby and Serah broke off, heading to their suits as fast as they could and grabbing their respective weapons. Serah's Shiden had her rifle replaced with live ammo, and she was fitting her helmet on as she brought her machine to life, snarling as she gripped her controls. She looked up, seeing Toby's Regilinaze's eyes flash and roar to life, gripping a longsword and mounting it on its skirt before grabbing a rifle.

"You ready?"
    she asked with a grin.

"Always" stated Toby, making final checks before both suits were ready for launch.

Jason flew onto the bridge, surveying the scene before him as he took his seat at the Captain's chair. Never thought I'd sit here like this he thought.

"Report" he said in a cold tone to the Tech at the helm.

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak