Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 55595100101102103104105
Results 1,561 to 1,567 of 1567

Re: [RP] Mobile Suit Gundam: The First Colony

House Aznable Academy Training grounds

The countdown had finished. The Leo and Ares split off and began moving to the sides of the John Bull Gundam. "I'll take him from the left up close, you hit him from outback." the Leo said taking out a heat saber.

"Screw that, I'm going in." the Ares said transforming and gunning it. Marc grinned. "Only one of us needs to make it back."

It came in close transforming back into MS form as to grab him Marc jumped, he hit the limiter removal for a split second and then spun around into an Axe kick sending the ares into the ground below. The eyes of the John Bull lit up as it looked at the Leo. (OOC https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV0F_XiR48Q Mood music)

"God damn it are you okay?!"

"Barely...watch out." as he said that Marc Gunned the John Bull towards the Leo reading a punch with it's right arm the Leo dodged at the last second, the John bull swung it's left leg out and went to it's right knee spinning about, the leo fired it's machine gun training rounds at it's leg, the machine registered fake damage limiting it's preformance due to being in test mode. "We use your plan now."

"Good work but it won't stop me." Marc said, the John Bull didn't even seem to slow down to many of the onlookers as he came in for the Leo with a snap kick as he hit it the Ares came in grabbing his arm. "Impressive," the boy in the cockpit smiled for a second, but Marc raised his left fist and smashed it into the Ares' head with the limiter removed for a split second at impact as to not be too damaging. "TENNESSEE HOOK." he proclaimed as he did it. He was getting way too into this. He then grappled the machine over his shoulder and got ready to face the other one, but the Leo was gone.

"Heheh just you and me big boy."

"That's admiral big boy to you." he launched up jumping from there to get a look for the Leo. "There you are, young man you forgot this."
    he flung back at to the ground and broke the John Bull into a full sprint and then dash going in to kick the Leo, meanwhile the Ares zipped by overhead. The kick connected and the Leo got back on it's feet quickly Marc punched it quickly more to stun it than anything, then grabbed it's right arm bending it and grabbing with his free hand the machine gun from the Leo's hand taking it he aimed it over the Leo's head at the ares and fired the false damage registered by the training program knocking it out of the sky.

-----------------------------------

"Damn he's just playing down there." she could feel the fact Marc was having fun. "The kids know they're being toyed with but...they seem to be getting into it as well...which is something those two never get along."

"It's that infectious enthusiasm of his. I guess you could call it that. Those two are doing well. The Leo pilot especially seems to have his head on straight. And the Ares pilot despite his recklessness early on seems to pick up on the flow of things pretty quickly."

"Aye."

-------------------------------------

The Ares had recovered from it's crash and fired a Panzer faust it had stashed on it's leg at the John Bull, instead of exploding it released Chaff as it hit.

The Leo managed to break away albeit with heavy arm damage as it dashed into the surrounding buildings.

Fuck...I can't let them escape that'll look bad. Marc was getting a bit serious now, the Chaff was newer than his machines sensors were, and actually proved to be annoying as he dashed out he checked the ammo on his gun. 65 Rounds...fine guess I'll use this. he thought as he went out he removed the limiter for a second again and jumped. He found the Ares and fired at it, a single shot hit it but it was glancing it turned around and fired back, but by then Gravity was already pulling marc to earth. He landed a block away and began dashing down it intercepting the Ares which was locked out of it's transformation. It was a sitting duck. The pilot couldn't help but smile.

"He's getting away." he said.

"Not for long." the Ares charged Marc turned the butt of the Machine gun around and hit the cockpit, the hit was far from fatal but enough to register on the training program removing him. "Sleep." he said. "You did well." he had to admire there one rush him and another get closer to the exit strategy there was a nobility in it. They would of won had I been someone else maybe.

He began rushing for the exit gate, he got close and saw the Leo it turned to see him Marc fired the machine gun hitting the legs and arms before throwing it at the Leo it had slown down as he hit the limiter removal again the speed catching the Leo off guard as for the first time in the exercise Marc properly gunned it closing the distance in the second that he did and going for an Elbow drop to the back of the Leo.

"Cadets Harlan and Graves have been eliminated." the announcer came.

"Good work, both of you. May not like one another...but you make a good team." Marc replied they were both taken aback by the compliment. "The best two man teams operate with little communication like that."
    Last edited by Zeon's RedComet; January 19, 2018 at 5:02 PM.
    "I don't like jumps. Because you know if I want to fly I would be a pilot not sitting in a car"-Walter Rohrl Two time World Rally Champion

Jason Smirked as he stood up, seeing Xastur's voice. He obeyed, happily handing command back to Xastur as he saw his family as a whole once again on the bridge. He held Babs tight, taking in all that was her as they kissed. Needless to say both Max and Serah groaned at seeing their parents kissing. Jason smiled as he hugged his son and daughter next, "I'm happy to have you all home again" he said with a smile.

"Good to be home" said Serah.

"Good to be home with my family whole again" stated Babs, kissing her husband's cheek as he sighed happily.

Jason turned to see Xastur re-enter, "Not much really, just some static and errant radio waves from the colonies"

"Apparently we broadcasts all the way out here!" stated a crewman, "Zabi I love this ship!"

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    -----------------------------------

"Damn he's just playing down there." she could feel the fact Marc was having fun. "The kids know they're being toyed with but...they seem to be getting into it as well...which is something those two never get along."

"It's that infectious enthusiasm of his. I guess you could call it that. Those two are doing well. The Leo pilot especially seems to have his head on straight. And the Ares pilot despite his recklessness early on seems to pick up on the flow of things pretty quickly."

"Aye."

-------------------------------------
    *an aide tapped Rafel on the shoulder and whispered the success of the Knight's first "mission" as well as Xastur's little training game before taking a leave*

----------------

Quote Originally Posted by Kenico View Post
    Jason Smirked as he stood up, seeing Xastur's voice. He obeyed, happily handing command back to Xastur as he saw his family as a whole once again on the bridge. He held Babs tight, taking in all that was her as they kissed. Needless to say both Max and Serah groaned at seeing their parents kissing. Jason smiled as he hugged his son and daughter next, "I'm happy to have you all home again" he said with a smile.

"Good to be home" said Serah.

"Good to be home with my family whole again" stated Babs, kissing her husband's cheek as he sighed happily.

Jason turned to see Xastur re-enter, "Not much really, just some static and errant radio waves from the colonies"

"Apparently we broadcasts all the way out here!" stated a crewman, "Zabi I love this ship!"
    "Duh. A part of the comminication's system is a prototype. Reduces delay, increases signal strength and such. I didn't listen much to the explanation." said Xastur as he stood there in full regalia, showing off to the new Stark's, "It's fine. I know you two are impressed but I'd still like to hear it."

"....*cough*bragging*cough, cough*..." came from a bridge security member

"And? So what if I am? Look at my uniform, it's glorious. Tells you that A, I'm super important and B, I have a sword, don't make me use it." said Xastur

"Noted Captain. You still shouldn't brag as a man of your position."

"Pfft." went Xastur, he was keying a few things in, "Oi! Barbara, I need your hand."

*Xastur flipped over a hand scanner*

"I have a terrible idea....from Jason's point of view.....but I think I'll be granting you access to Jason's hanger. You can go see and mess around with his suit and not try to mess about with one of mine." said Xastur as he was still at it, "Gonna need your hand too Maxy. You'll be able to access the public's historical, scientific, and mathematical information. This would be the stuff you'd be learning soon anyway. Access to other types of information would require a military rank or nobility. 800 year Empire, we've got secrets best not known to the public."

"Like that damn battle that put us on hiatus?" pointed out one of the original crewman, alluding to the Hashmal battle

"Yeah! Like that damn battle!" said Xastur annoyed, most of it was covered up but the fact that the people had a strong desire to know what happened during the battle led the Council to throw Xastur under the bus and released the portion of the battle where it was Hashmal versus Barbatos without the limiter, showing a fierce fight and a victor without revealing much, "Anyway, chop chop you two."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

(OOC: He'd of known about the training already he talked to Mott after it)

Rafel nodded as he watched the stage being cleared. "Seems their mission was a success."

"Keeping tabs on them?" Silvia asked.

"What kind of grandfather doesn't take an interest in his Grandson's career." he replied "And what sort of spy would I be if I didn't keep tabs on everything I could." it wasn't a mistrust of the knights so much as a man doing his job.

"I see what are they doing?" Silvia asked.

"Coming back to this cluster now." he checked his watch and the ETA he was given. "I should still be here when they get back." the way he said it made it seem like this was all his plan.

Marc had walked up then he didn't look like he had just piloted like he was "They? The knights I take it?" he asked in a low voice sitting down next to them, Rafel nodded. "I see. Quick mission all things considered."

"Indeed it was." Rafel said. "One of those two nearly got away." Rafel said of Marc's fight.

"Yeah. Played with my food a bit there." He chuckled. "Those two with some work could make a damn good team."

"Agreed." He replied. Silvia had cocked her eyebrow breifly. "When are you up Miss March?"

"Fight after the next." she replied. "There's gonna be a field change before that though so it'll be a bit."
    "I don't like jumps. Because you know if I want to fly I would be a pilot not sitting in a car"-Walter Rohrl Two time World Rally Champion

(ooc: i meant info on the on the other knights aside from Mott, since he wasn't around for that)

*Corbin remained in his hanger and continued to work on the Ruby Sandrock, Lilith changed as soon as she could after getting the all clear and headed to the bridge*

"Captain!" spoke Lilith excitedly, entering the bridge

*Xastur put his other hand up to stop her*

"Ah!....Boundaries. On duty. Remember." said Xastur, "I'm fine Lilith. Rough ride back, but I've handled higher G forces than that."

"Fair enough. Oh. Thank you for the Grimgerde. It's a quick startup setup but the controls require precise control. We need to talk about the current equipment though."

"Why? Need rockets? A large cannon? More swords? No swords?" asked Xastur

"None of that. The suits quick and nimble, I want it to go faster."

"Handle the stock version first then we can talk." said Xastur, "Any who....Wonder what's happening back at the colonies? I mean not just mine too."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

"cough cough ego much? cough cough" said Babs mentally, smirking as she eyed Jason while Xastur gave her and Max permission.

"Fair enough" stated Max, "In my experience, the less secrets you know the better"

"like that time you found Jane from Maui-Maui was actually a-"

"Enough! You all must be tired from the trip! Lets getya to some beds to sleep!" stated Jason, shepherding his kin off the bridge, "Hey um..." he added leaning over to the crew member at a console, "what can we get out here?"

"Everything you can imagine sir..." they replied, "...even the sports channels"

"sports' channels eh?" stated Jason, looking up at Xastur who was talking to Lillith, "At least he has his priorities straight" he said quietly, chuckling as he walked back over to Xastur, "So just smooth sailing home Xastur?" he asked keeping up the casual.

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Kenico View Post
    "cough cough ego much? cough cough" said Babs mentally, smirking as she eyed Jason while Xastur gave her and Max permission.

"Fair enough" stated Max, "In my experience, the less secrets you know the better"

"like that time you found Jane from Maui-Maui was actually a-"

"Enough! You all must be tired from the trip! Lets getya to some beds to sleep!" stated Jason, shepherding his kin off the bridge, "Hey um..." he added leaning over to the crew member at a console, "what can we get out here?"

"Everything you can imagine sir..." they replied, "...even the sports channels"

"sports' channels eh?" stated Jason, looking up at Xastur who was talking to Lillith, "At least he has his priorities straight" he said quietly, chuckling as he walked back over to Xastur, "So just smooth sailing home Xastur?" he asked keeping up the casual.
    "One second Lilith. Depends on the situation Maxy....Some experiences should be well researched so you know what to expect but still be surprised by the way the experience occurs. Don't feel too bad, I could name names of people who are into that Trap kink but I won't. Nothing to be embarrassed about there. Funny story. Kulu and I used to switch places as children. Twin advantage. Instead of boring tutoring sessions, wear a dress and play tea party with D'Endrah or Nambra.....Damn puberty blew that plan out of the water." he noted, "My shoulder's are too wide and Kulu's chest appeared. There are family portraits hanging in the mansion featuring Kulu dressed in my clothes and I in hers. Funniest damn thing we've done."

"I know I should be surprised, but it sounds exactly like something the two of you would do." said Lilith, "There's also the problem of you being a good 4 inches taller than her that would've been obvious."

"The growth spurt happened in the late teens. We were still the same height until I was 17. Honestly, we could probably still pull it off for shits and giggles." he joked, "Any way....You two are set up for info access. Civilian use identification. Barbara, you can access Jason's hanger. But no launching. I wanna get the hell back home and further from Earth as fast as I can."

"The ship can go faster Captain."

"Hey....We're not giving her all she's got. Take it up to half speed. The foreplay speed setting...." he spoke, "Alright. Dismissed. Serah and Jason are off duty now until after we get to House Aznable. Lilith, you can either leave or stay."

"I'm staying." she replied, taking a seat next to Xastur, she whispered into his ear, "...abuse your authority and kick everyone off the bridge for ten minutes..."

"....no...." he whispered back, "...not wasting that on a little mission, giant mission victory then abuse of power..."

"Hee hee." giggled Lilith

"That will be all." said Xastur at normal volume levels

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"