Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 119 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1969109114115116117118119
Results 1,771 to 1,777 of 1777

Re: [RP] Mobile Suit Gundam: The First Colony

*a day later, far from the operation area, three ships joined the Great Astraia, the Black Vortex one of the newer generation ships and a Captain from House Ghiren, the Daizho, an older model ship that was still efficient and captained by a member of House Kycyllia, and the final ship, the bait/sacrificial ship, the Chtevro an ancient design still built, it's captain came from House Garma. The Pale Rider had been customized to Mott's specifications and moved to the Chtevro, he had been given a bag of needed items. Again the four Captain's laid out the plan, insert Mott and another potential spy into the Pirates by way of losing the Chtevro. The Daizho would be the first ship out there and request assistance, the Black Vortex shows up then within a few minutes both the Chtevro and Great Astraia join in from different entry points, when the Chtevro goes down is the signal the mission has begun in full, this was explained and discussed between the four with the Knight's present in only to be in the know, not there to interject*

"Now that we've gone over it enough are we agreed?" asked Xastur, to which the other Captain's also agreed, "Good. Timing is everything, we'll sync up bridge times and enact a countdown. Run times aren't precise but they're close enough and it's going to happen on the boarder. So they'll notice."

*meanwhile a group of pirate ships were on patrol as usual around Libra's space, a dark purple Columbus-class, a military green Magellan-class, a navy blue Papua-class, and another ship*

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

Mott looked at himself in the mirror after he popped in the fake eye, it didn't function but it looked natural. "Never going to get used to this." he said to himself. Looking at someone's face was odd, he wasn't used to it, and doubted he ever would be. After-all second time it's changed in just hardly four months. he though shaking his head. His face, or that or Iroquois van Der Linde looked to be in his late 20s early 30s, his hair was a lighter brown than Mott's with silver streaks in the side from premature graying, his hair was brought in much shorter as well, his eyes were no longer their usual dark emerald but instead brown (OOC: Basically looks like https://gineipaedia.com/w/images/a/a7/Kessler.jpg ). This Iroquois wasn't a bad looking man. Mott thought as he pulled away from the Mirror he wondered if thinking that was vein or complimenting a dead man as he left his quarters to head to the other ship he'd be on for this operation.

Iroquois was at one time a real person, most of the story was legit, though he'd had died two years prior on a mission, Iroquois while he had a good record and was known in some circles in house Kycilla wasn't really well known enough to most to be missed due to his background in black ops and secret police work, This made him the perfect cover ID for Mott between Shepard's memory and his knowledge of house Kycilla workings, heading towards airlock his face didn't betray the worry about the mission, if anything most people would be confused asto why someone wearing captain's ranking markings with a Black and Silver dress Uniform was walking down the hall ways.

- - - Updated - - -

Czar of Dragon Pirate patrol Fleet formation

Rabbia Adams or rather Ennio Morodor stood on the bridge of the pirate ship next to his Brother whom sat in the captain's chair of the ship, it stood out among the others a rare breed a King of Dragon class ship, a mostly defunct class due to it being designed for aerial combat instead of space combat a few however were adapted one such was a ship stolen centuries ago called the Czar of Dragon, Iggy Morodor's personal cruiser. The ship was green and had dragon wings painted onto the wings coming from the main hull, at the end of the wings stood two forward facing beam cannons, in the nose of the ship lay an even larger canon and down the spine of it were even more smaller turret like guns, it was designed as a raider the fact it was patrolling made it stand out, almost regally among the other ships. One could assume by looking at it that at one point some eccentric noble captain called this ship his own.

"Patrols in a ship like this almost seems criminal brother." Ennio said.

Iggy was silent for a few moments "It's all most ships do these days." he replied.

Ennio looked at his brother who kept looking out the viewscreen his face mostly hid his disgust but it showed for a few moments. The fire inside him has died down in these twelve years. that fact was abundantly clear to him just from his few days back with the pirates. I shouldn't be too harsh the same nearly happened to me.

"Don't worry brother if you're itching for a fight one will find us either way. Be it here or back home with your general reception."

"Yes not as warm as I'd hoped from some but I don't care." he waved his hands "Some factions within our structure are always going to have issue with one thing or another. My mission was more successful than anyone predicted, so what if I ignored a few orders here and there." he chuckled as they slid though space. "By the way I'll need a new suit."

"I have something back home you may enjoy." Iggy said. "A welcome home gift of sorts."

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

Jack had spent his time as best he could, the sims were good but he still had things to work out. But he felt confident and at good level with his new suit. He had reworked the controls and the systems. He and the suit were almost working as one. Save for the fact that he still felt like he had to hold back.
    He had even found time to change some of the coloring of the suit. It was now mainly Black and a dark crimson (Blood) red with Green and Gold highlights. The one change he wanted was to put his family crest on the Left breast plate, he still had a deep respect for the history of Char, but he also needed to make his own mark. He needed to separate his old life from the new one he now had. He wanted to be his own Dragon of War. He would be the Back Dragon of War and Death, War and peace, a true two in one. He worked at balancing that thin line between his two sides.

The briefing was good he had a general idea as to what he personally would be doing, and the whole plan was good, but to pull it off it would rely on timing and acting.
    Thousands of questions ran through his head as the outline was presented, but he kept them to himself. The knights were just decoration at this point, Xastur had it covered.
    Jack was just a worst case scenario kind of thinker.

Just have to remember this is just for show, don’t get carried away in battle lust. Keep it in check and all will be good.

To error is human, to forgive is divine, Luckily I'm neither of these things!

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

My Blog postings. https://gundammonkeysgarage.wordpress.com/

Serah and Tobias listened carefully, with Jason staying close to Xastur. Serah was running every single scenario of how this could go in her head, preparing for every contingency should anything go south. Tobias recalled his part in the plan, while thinking of how to prepare his unit. Finally Jason, his arms folded across his chair, looked surprisingly calm as he checked his own watch to ensure it too was synchronized with the Captains. This was his kind of op, this strangely felt like being back during the One Year War,

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

*once everyone was cleared up and planned to the best of each Captain's ability they left to start. With Mott gone Xastur knew he'd have to rely on the others, which would be fine but the real loss was Mott's Gundam if Xastur had to be honest, soon Xastur instructed the Knight's to prepare and be on standby*

"Jason, to the bridge. Handle those duties, I need to take care of something." said Xastur, leaving the room and heading to his office where he locked his door and opened a secure line to Kal

"What're you doing?" he asked straight away

"What?" shrugged Xastur, not that dumb to just give it away

"Stick to the Empire, remember that order? You're quite a ways out from within the Empire."

"It's still Empire space. Look, I'm not gonna sugarcoat it. The Knight's will be going dark for a while. You really can't do anything about it except report it to the council....." explained Xastur as he focused on his last point

"I..see." replied Kal, almost understanding that Xastur had a plan in motion, "You're aware of what could happen if I report this, correct?"

"First will be attempts to contact me directly, second will be having ships in the area check in, and third....third the Empire would be required to send a group of ships out in order to detain myself and my crew." said Xastur, "Do not cover for me Kal, I didn't make this decision lightly."

"Understood." replied Kal, as well as he knew Xastur even this was a surprise to Kal, Xastur has a thought out plan and is prepared, no, it's as if he's counting on the punishment. No. Not the punishment, the fleet....he has a plan that requires his own timeline to do things as well as needing the Empire to follow it's law. But for what purpose....I know he's not close by but within Empire space. Either way, my friend, I will be backing this as best I can. It may be time that the Council is reminded of the Aznable's cunning nature. he thought, "God speed Xastur."

*with that Kal signed off and cut the signal, to which Xastur leaned back and grinned*

"Kal's already got a grasp that a plan's in motion and I'll need support but in the most indirect fashion. Wondrous Deikun....with his help this should work out. Need to check up on that other project....but after this op." noted Xastur to himself

*cut to the next day, as far as Xastur knew all ships were in position, the Daizho had begun it's part of the mission. The Great Astraia had it's Hyper Jammer's maxed out, preparing for their time to strike, a dark purple Columbus-class and a military green Magellan-class had begun an attack on the Daizho who sent out a distress signal to which Xastur hit the ship wide comm*

"All crew prepare for combat, pilots to your mobile suits, all hands combat positions." he ordered then stood up, "Jason, you're in charge of the ship. Don't break out any of our high yield weapons if it isn't needed. No Buster Cannons. Just use the anti-MS defenses and a few mega particle cannon shots. Keep the ship at the back of the battle."

*with that Xastur headed to his suit. Meanwhile the Black Vortex had shown up as well as the pirate navy blue Papua-class, now all that was needed was for the Chtevro and Great Astraia join in from different entry points and the second stage could begin*

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

A few moments before the attack
    Mott walked into the hangar of the Chtevro, the mood was understandably bleak as he walked along the scaffolding to stand by the. A mood like this, I get it, but it's not good for performance. he thought, He wanted what Shepard would do right? he spoke up. "Ladies and Gentlemen if I could have a moment of your time," he said pressing a near by intercom button, he had the whole ship on. "I want all of your names." he said.

"For what?!" one of the techs said.

"The empire may forget your names, I however don't aim to." he said, "I'll remember it, and carry your sacrifice with me. I don't act like this is some grand consolation, I'm not that full of myself, but as far as I'm concerned your crimes, whatever they were are in the past, as of now I regard you all with the same stature that I would any of my brothers in arms." he said looking around the hangar "No a greater one, I personally wouldn't of had the courage to do this, I'd of kept the life sentence, out of spite. I too have my own past I need to put to rest with this mission, in that we fight for a similar goal. So I ask you once more, would you indulge me your names?"

The same tech was the first to speak up "Jenkins, 2nd Lieutennant Heathrow Jenkins." after him one after the other they went, quickly as to keep with the timetable, first the small amount of hangar techs and then the bridge crew it was all there was on this ghost ship. As they listed them off Mott committed them to memory as if he was a child cramming for a test.

After the captain who was the last to give his name gave it Mott opened his eyes "My name is Mott Ulysses Rafel-Chapman, or as I'll be known from here on out, Iroquois van Der Linde. and it's my promise to you that I'll do everything in my power to make sure this mission is a success. I don't know what happens after this mission, but I do know it'll mark a turning point for the Empire, and end a conflict that has plagued us since our inception," he spun his helmet around it was similar to old great war Zeon designs, all black with red flames on it, up on the upper right fourth of the helmet 'HOPE' was scrawled on it in white a personal touch of Mott's a callback from a story his mother told him about the first mission his father went on after his conception where she put the same word on the shoulder of the FA-78 for good luck, his father's supposed to be final mission in the suit before the return from earth. The mood seemed to raise a bit, he could see more determination on their faces, the thought that it wasn't in vain and that someone would remember them more than criminals in some redacted house ledger left to be buried in the empire gave them hope. But it wasn't just for them, but for him as well, put his mind into it at least more than it was at that moment.

"It seems it's time." He said hopping down and floating in the micro-gravity down to the open cockpit of the Pale Rider, "I thank you all. For the sacrifice you're about to make as well as indulging me." he said saluting them Me, who is about to be in completely over his head.

As he rested on the open hatch he turned to get into the Pale Rider "I suppose I'll call you Lala." he said to the suit as he got in it going though the checks. "Captain tell me when we get in launch range." he said putting his helmet on.

Czar of Dragon

"Seems we have some activity, the others are beginning to break off sir. Should we follow."

Iggy considered the options "I suppose we should but lag behind the others." he replied the Czar of dragon wasn't a juggernaut it was meant to flank and hit as hard as possible in one hit, the other ships also had larger MS numbers. Besides he wasn't fond of one of the other captains and trusted the other two not to die.

"Smart." Ennio said folding his arms. "Didn't expect fighting out here though."

"We're about due for a run in like this, especially after the maneuvers to get you back." it's why he accepted the patrol route, his form of taking responsibility, and more importantly it helped save some face in the scheme of things. "Weapons on stand-by. Hold them until we're underfire or I give the order to strike."
    Last edited by Zeon's RedComet; June 11, 2018 at 10:08 AM.

*both sides launched mobile suits, the pirates launched mostly old Feddie based suits that were clearly modified and upgraded, the Empire launched various types of mobile suits, from Zaku types to Zedas' to Taurus' and to Graze types, there were about 30 suits total launched by the Empire to the Pirates 20, then the Chtevro showed up and soon after the Great Astraia appeared out of nowhere catching the enemies off guard since the Great Astraia's Hyperjammer's were more advanced. As the suits that had already launched began to clash, the order was given by Xastur for the Knight's to launch, soon the Chtevro's Captain commed "Iroquois"*

"Iroquois. Nearly time. Everything's nearly in position, 30 seconds until we're in position." said the Captain sitting in the bridge of his ship, he was prepared to go down with it

*Lilith launched as did Corbin, the Ruby Sandrock was outfitted with the Armadillo Armor and Cold Shotel's, Xastur stood up from his captain's chair*

"Jason, you know what to do. Time to go take an ass kicking and make it look good. Launch Shiden squads A, C, and E in five minute intervals." ordered Xastur as he left to go launch in the Archangel, he put his pilot suit on and was prepared to launch, waiting for the others to head out before him*

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"