Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 113 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1363103108109110111112113114115116117118 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 1785

Re: [RP] Mobile Suit Gundam: The First Colony

"I suppose the attire is fine. A tad boring. You stand before one of the most powerful person's within this Empire. You may have my son's favor but you do not have mine." he declared standing up, he put his hand on the handle and asked, "The decision. What is it?"

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

Serah stood there for a moment, a slight moment of tension as she felt her voice freeze as she heard Balor. She drew in a breath before her confidence returned, her conviction stronger than ever after a few moments collecting her thoughts, "Your son gave us an ultimatum. Given our positions and particularly both me and my Father's War Record for the empire and its former state the Principality, He declared either we are noted as high ranking citizens or low ranking nobles and that we must choose before any of us could return to service. We have chosen the latter, on the belief that it may allow us the ability to do good for the empire and just as importantly House Aznable, whom we've pledged our loyalty to. We are at House Aznable's Disposal and ready to serve when called for Lord Balor" she said, all members standing at attention. She held her breath, waiting for Balor's Reply.

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

"My son this, my son that. My son does not rule House Aznable young lady. And while there are those that would take into account the actions both your parents took during the Great War, I myself do not subscribe. The Principality of Zeon has not existed in over 800 years, the only actions that matter are the ones taken and done in the name of the Zeonic Empire and House Aznable." said Balor sternly, "I shall hold true to the Heir's promise. From henceforth, this family known as the Stark's are to be granted the rights and privileges becoming of those of the lower tiered nobility. A familial symbol of sorts will be required for your coat of arms and official seal of nobility. Now."

*he reached out and grabbed the handle, he twisted it but the axe did not moved, Balor pulled out a long necked bottle and unscrewed the handle, he took a glove off and took a sip, then used the axe blade to lightly cut his thumb. He walked over to each of the Stark's and marked their foreheads in blood, just a simple swipe of his thumb before backing up and taking another sip before handing it to the families leader, Serah*

"All must drink." he said looking at Max as he sucked on the cut then put his glove back on

(ooc: it's totally mead they're drinking, it's on the heavier side as far as alcohol content)

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

The Starks watched as what was apparently a ceremony began. The watched as he marked them, taking the cup and one by one drinking from the liquid. Babs took the sip down without a flinch, Max made a small retching noise, possibly from never drinking alcohol, Jason sipped and even savored the drink enjoying it, and Serah took it down like her mother causing her parents to furrow eyebrows at how easy she took down the rather heavy hooch, "Our loyalty is to House Aznable and her people, our commitment to serve is unwavering. We are ready to serve Zeon once again" she said, all four bowing in unison as they presented the cup back to Balor.

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

"Good. Good. But remember you serve the Empire now. And more importantly House Aznable." said Balor as he took another sip, "Any questions? Desire another sip? This was all rhetoric anyway. Two logs were made for your family, I just simply have to delete the civilian log."

*he pulled out a phone and did just that*

"Welcome noble family 147." he said putting the phone away

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

"Of course" stated Serah, "Long Live The Empire, Long Live House Aznable" she finished, handing the cup back to Balor, "What is House Aznable's Bidding My Lord?"

Sword Freak

*Balor shrugged then sat back down*

"I'unno." he replied, "Two of you are already at work with the Zeonic Knight's with you being an actual Knight. What can the other two do?"

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

Babs was the first to step forward, "Before the war ended I was originally a mechanic and engineer. When we woke up I found my skills useful to repair and maintain units for the various mercenaries, factions, and so on down there. In short I'm an expert in mobile weapons...at least anything from what you call the Great War. However I am prepared and willing to learn up on the new stuff"

"Regrettably Milord" stated Max feeling a bit sheepish as he spoke up, "I was a student one Earth trying to follow in my mom's footsteps in terms of engineering. However the manuals that I managed to recover..." he said tapping on his bag, "...can only do so much and after what I've seen I've realized that I've so much to learn...if your lordship will permit me of course" he finished.

Serah turned back to Lord Balor, nodding, "It kind of runs in the family. If you're not a pilot, you're an engineer" she chuckled, with Jason giving a bit of a light smirk himself.

Sword Freak

"You would do well to remember etiquette Serah. Chuckling in my presence, at this serious meeting?" noted Balor, "Alright....A test then. Jason and Serah, you may not assist in any way. Barbara and Max. You're first test as loyal nobles of House Aznable is to take this Wing Gundam."

*he pulled out his phone and lowered a screen then brought up the basic plans for the Wing Gundam, then another picture of a totaled Wing. It's left side was completely slagged, the forearm and calf were melted, the left wing shattered, the right side looked more MS like but there was a lot of melted points on the armor, it lacked it's shield and buster rifle*

"The Gundam will be brought to a hanger close to your home, you will restore it to working order yourselves. Stock. You can only use refurbished parts taken from a junkyard. Nothing brand new. There will be no instructions on how to use the hanger's machinery, this is trial by fire. You'll have two months. Succeed and Barbara will be appointed to an engineering division that services the Aznable families machines. I hold in my vault a great deal of mobile suits from all eras, from my ancestor Char's personal Zaku II and Gelgoog to rare one off machines built and hidden away because they break treaties. Max, my boy, should you succeed a special admittance to the Engineering College. Xastur cherry picked some of the best they had to work on one of those secret projects of his. I have spoken, let my will be done."

*he said that while shutting things off*

"That all said, child, you'll need to take a placement test to determine where you education stands. So long as it meets Empire high school standards you'll be fine. Otherwise it's tutoring and repairing." said Balor, "Now. All of you. Your thoughts on Xastur? I'd like to hear honest opinions about my son."
    Last edited by Exia; April 8, 2018 at 6:38 AM.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

Serah quietly gulped when Balor noted her chuckle, only to let that fade away as Babs and Max listened carefully taking in what their objective was and nodding as they all lightly bowed to Balor's challenge. When asked about their opinion Xastur, with Max of all people speaking first.

"Well, to be honest Milord, I've barley known him well enough to give an honest opinion. However, I can say he is a gentleman and of good character and above all a man of honor" he said shyly. Serah almost winced. Max wasn't a good speaker but at least he had an honest heart. Babs was the next to speak.

"With the time I spent with your son I can say he is...Charming" she said with a nostalgic grin, "He lives up to his family's name of an Aznable. Cunning, Intelligent, Skilled, and of course Charming" she said as the grin faded, "Then of course he is a professional in all things, and when it comes to his duty he takes it seriously and if I may say...Personally" she said, with Max feeling a sense of worry when his mother said that, "Thought that is to say that's not a bad thing Milord. It means he sees it as a personal responsibility" she noted.

"I agree" stated Jason, "All I can say Milord is that Lord Xastur..." he paused for a moment, his face clearly revealing that as he chose his words, his mind was looking past into a life long gone. A small smile formed over his face as a sense of nostalgia took him for a brief moment before looking back up at Balor, "I would have been honored to have him as a member in Sigma during my Days sir. And I am truly honored to be serving him and house Aznable today." he said with confidence, with Serah looking back to Lord Balor.

"Lord Xaster is a competent, confident commander Milord, and I think you would be proud of him for all he has done in this short span of time Sir" she said, wondering if her own father felt the same about her.

Sword Freak

"It's in his blood. You may have noticed. This House is the lone House to keep it's own name and line running. There have been many times within the Empire when a new line is formed. It comes with the union of blood....The Aznable line only produced male offspring for our first few generations. It simply became a thing for a male heir to take over. He was raised accordingly to that end compared with his sisters." said Balor, "Still. He's a little bastard who gets away with anything. Always within Empire bylaws or within House Aznable's. Every time. Every. Time. By all rights he could and should be Head of House Aznable, but he's being Xastur....Leaving me to deal with his fallout. It's infuriating as much as it's excellent. But his actions and outcomes have proven his instincts to hold true his entire life. Since he hasn't taken his birthright it is for a reason that I just don't see. I would say giving my son your loyalty will have unintended wisdom in the long term."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

Healey and Mott began pulling up to the location they were told to go, as they were pulling up they both groaned, the last location the Limo was spotted was a Zoo, and upon getting closer and getting out and walking to the gate there was a bit of a commotion as two monkeys ran by much to Mott and Healey's shock. "Fucking damn it." a Zoo keeper walked upto them.

"You two with the department." Mott looked confused for a split second and the Zookeeper explained "The police department, I assume you're here about the vandalization?"

Before Healey can say anything Mott rolled with it "Yeah I'm Sargent Stadanko, and this here is Detective Morgan." he said flashing his military ID like a badge to briefly to really be inspected. "Why don't you run us though what happened here?" thankful he wasn't recognized, he must of looked as bad as he felt.

"Yeah I can. Your head gonna be okay?"

"Didn't have time to get my eyepatch found this morning. Due to this call. Understaffed as all hell at the station right now, it's why we took so long to get here." he answered as if it was the truth.

Damn he's too good at this. Healey thought of Mott's lying.

"Oh damn sorry about that." he said sympathetically. "I know how it feels been a pain this morning, we got here and place was a mess."

"Way she goes sometimes." he said.

"Do you have any video surveillance of what went down?" Healey asked.

"Yeah we can show you that."

"Mind if we take it. Evidence."

"You need a warrant or something like that?"

"I can get one if you really want it. I mean if it's like covering your ass for your boss I get it. I really do bosses can be a pain in the ass. I know mine is sometimes." Mott wasn't sure if he was still lying or telling the truth. Column A and B. he answered himself in his thoughts "We'll get the warrant to you ASAP, but if I go back to the station without it, I'll be fucked man, and not in the good way."

"Not that much of that's been happening, why do you think he looks like shit? Dry spell." Healey said jokingly and getting into the character as well.

"Not only is my boss a pain in the ass but you see what I deal with?" Mott rolled his eyes. "I mean it's just a precaution you know, like the warrant will probably be here before I get back, and if it isn't I'll fax it over personally."

The Zookeeper relented. "Fine we can do that." he said.

"Thank you man, you're a life saver. I'll see to it that you get some tickets to the police ball this fall for you and any family or anything you want to bring." Mott said, "Mister?" he asked fishing for a name.

"Duncan, Paul Duncan."

"Nice to meet you Paul." he said smiling as they were brought into the CCTV room, he played the footage, they discussed it a bit. It involved shadowy figures about the size of Mott and Marc releasing animals and throwing beer bottles around. Oh fucking hell. better get these discs before any other cops show up.

Paul ejected the discs for them. "Those are the only copies we have, they got the back ups"

Thank you drunk me. Mott thought "Wow, they did? Weird usually these sorts of idiots don't think about back-ups and go for the mains." he thanked his luck silently. "Anyone see where they go?"

"Yeah a guard said they went west and there was some yelling about going to the 'hotel'."

"Hotel huh? Well we can check a few of those around the colony. Shouldn't be that hard." Healey said.

"You want to interview that security guard?"

"N-nah someone else will be here shortly to take more formal statements, we're kind of just Observe and report back sort of deal."

"O-oh okay." he said doubting a bit.

"Yeah thanks a bunch again Paul, you're a fucking life saver man. We'll show our selves out we don't need to take more of your time." Mott said leaving with Healey. As they walked out the door more police officers were arriving they passed what looked to be two detectives on the way out as they got into the car.

"We're now interfering with a house aznable police investigation mott!" Healey said as she pulled out of the parking lot.

Mott laughed "Good news is they don't have any video evidence of us being there now." he said waving the discs. Then sighing. "Hotels shouldn't be hard, I'll make calls." he said.

"You're wayyyy, wayyyyyyyy to damn relaxed about this. I know...I know I shouldn't lecture you about lying but that was...a bit too natural back there."

Mott looked up and nodded "Yeah well you weren't to bad your self. Dry spell....really?"

"I-I. I'm just gonna drive now."

Mott shook his head "Yeah well now I have to get some tickets to the Police ball for that dude."

"That's your concern?"

"I did basically piss on the dude's leg and tell him it was the colony rain cycle didn't I?" Mott asked "Owe him one especially since his boss will chew him out probably."

"When the time comes my lord...and when he feels he's ready..." stated Jason, "...he will make a great leader."

Serah nodded in approval, looking back at Lord Balor, "Aside from my mother and Brother's challenge, what are me and my father's assignments?"

"Speaking of challenge"
    stated Babs, "Where is this machine and when do we start?"

Sword Freak

"He proved himself worthy to rule over a decade ago at his final appearance in the Games against House Ray. His winning speech at the end was masterful, it managed to not only paint himself in a great light but put me in a corner. Had he recanted his words House Aznable would have lost considerable standing yet his standing would have remained the same." noted Balor, "As for the suit. Astesia-01? Maybe Artesia-07? There are a lot of places to put mobile suit wreckage. As I said, I'll have the suit moved to Astesia-05 to a site a few miles away from your woodland cabin. As far as you other two are concerned, Serah, you're a Zeonic Knight. Fulfill your duties. Jason, you do whatever it is Xastur's been having you do. You're apart of the Knight's crew, not much point in assigning you elsewhere."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

"Very well then Milord, by your permission me and my Father will return to the Knights and carry out our duties for House Aznable" said Serah.

"And Me and My Son Maxwell will be waiting for our challenge to arrive." furthered Babrbara.

"We look forward to impressing you and the rest of House Aznable" stated Max, with all four bowing to Balor in respect.

Sword Freak