Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 95 of 97 FirstFirst ... 45859091929394959697 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 1455

Re: [RP] Mobile Suit Gundam: The First Colony

"I see" stated Jason hesitantly, wanting to know more...wanting answers, "I'm not gonna lie, I've been to the Archives per both Captain and Lord Aznable's Permission. I've not only been catching up with the last 800 years of the Empire's history, but also I've been wanting to know what truly became of my friends. What did they do after the war? Where did they go? Did they have the peace they so deserved after making some hellish sacrifices in such a hellish war? Most of the the records say in one form or another yes...but..." he said, hesitant and in thought as he pondered his next set of words carefully.

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Series of concentric interlinked esoteric simpsons refrences

"Everyone was fine if that's what you're asking." he said "Nasir, Steve, Serah, Kailie, Maxwell etc. some settled down Max kept working so did Serah since she was young Kailie wasn't fond of the military but didn't do anything rash for Shepard's sake. Some specifics are fuzzy I admit." he said truthfully.

Quote Originally Posted by gundammonkey View Post
    “You see Corbin that is just what I was talking about, the truth behind the stories. We have all been told or led to believe that you were, and still are a spoiled little rich kid who always gets his way and is never wrong. You just proved that wrong, you know full and well when and where you messed up. Heck you even admitted that a public apology would be a good thing! How about that Lilith? I bet all those stories about how your team did all the work and you just came in at the last moment to give the killing blow are just as much B.S. as the rest. Am I correct? I think I am, I mean you have a Gundam! No need to hang in the rear when you have a Gundam to drive. Why do you think I grabbed one? Well actually I combined four Gundams but another story for another time. This is not about me, this is about the two of you.”

Jack poured another drink, and then grabbed a few more glasses and passed them out..

Hell they all think Garmas are just for parties, might as well play that up.

“Drinks around the house, we will just hold those two for when or if those two come back. Lilith, my Lady, I just had a splendid idea. Seeing as you are still in contact and friends with D’endrah, when we are finished with this mission why don’t you, and Xastur of course, arrange for a formal meeting, a public formal meeting. And then Corbin can give his very formal and public apology and get that stigmata off his back, and it will give Corbin that little extra push to the good in the public eye. Also I know it has been a long time but, it would go a long way in letting that past humiliation go and be fully free from it. Trust me know just how long theses houses can hold a grudge as well. It might even help with Xastur, not a whole lot, but doing something, even just a little something is better than letting it fester longer than it already has. What say you? Think of the good P.R. this could be for the four of you and the Knights as a whole as well.”

Taking a long pull and refilling his cup.

Playing host is easier than I remember. And damn this is actually good Bourbon, Xastur held nothing beck when he stocked this place. Damn.

“By Zabi I think we actually might have a chance to do a little chipping at a wall here! Cheers!”
    "I'm sure there were times when I stole a kill, we had a few sayings among the Ruby Vipers. The top two were "Hey, I had that one" and "Move". It's easy to see how rumors could be started from that." opted Corbin to say

"I think you underestimate how little Xastur cares about PR." said Lilith, "It's more up to D'endrah than anyone. But speaking of House's, how does everyone feel about the merger to come? To think there'd be a day where House Ghiren and House Kycyllia would unite under one banner....It's unbelievable considering their history."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

"So the Archives were right" said Jason, his face revealing relief, "I ask because we both know that sometimes some elements of history are either embellished, forgotten, or outright altered by the powers that be. I'm just thankful that this time they didn't alter some of it" stated Jason, "Shep continuing to work eh? I'm not surprised, I wouldn't be surprised if he started working in intelligence like that ISB thing I hear about or something like that" he chuckled, "Thank you Mott. I um...I appreciate that you could do that for me" he said stretching out a hand, "and I apologize if this was rude of me asking you these questions" he said genuinely, "I just needed confirmation...and some closure."

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Mott shook his hand "No need to thank me, I can understand. They lived decent lives the whole crew. Most retired or got cushy jobs. What Shepard did wasn't quite like ISB but it was similar smaller scale. Allot of what he did, immediately after the war believe it or not was diplomatic. Off the books but diplomatic he was able to bring a few Federation groups that tried breaking off with the rest back into the fold." he smiled.

"But no any time you have questions regarding them, I'll answer to the best of my ability. Like I said some of it is hazy works like actual memories take time to surface sometimes, not only that they can be a pain to sift though between you and I, headaches can be a bitch sometimes. and they were taken off of a centuries old harddrive even if it was kept in air tight temperature controlled storage most of it's life."

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

Quote Originally Posted by Exia View Post
    "I'm sure there were times when I stole a kill, we had a few sayings among the Ruby Vipers. The top two were "Hey, I had that one" and "Move". It's easy to see how rumors could be started from that." opted Corbin to say

"I think you underestimate how little Xastur cares about PR." said Lilith, "It's more up to D'endrah than anyone. But speaking of House's, how does everyone feel about the merger to come? To think there'd be a day where House Ghiren and House Kycyllia would unite under one banner....It's unbelievable considering their history."
    "Well as you say Corbin, that is how rumors are started, but also perception is reality. Once people start to hear something and it is not corrected or addressed, it becomes their perception of how things are, thus it becomes reality for them true or not. I could say the same to you Lilith, perception is reality to most. So it isn't so much about PR that I was referring to, I can attest to what you say about xasutrs unwanted or nu-cared for need of good PR. I understand him rather well, not to the level as you, but enough for what i need and you are right he could care less what people think. But seeing that you are to marry him, and in turn when he takes over as head of House, people would see the two of you as a stern yet fair and caring as well as forgiving couple. He will be seen as the straight edge leader for house Aznable, and you at his side as the voice of reason, and compassion. People would talk about it and remember it for a long time that after all this time, you got the two of them, D'endra and Corbin, to bury the hatchet and what not. That would be the beginning of a true "Power Couple".......Forgive me I go on to far, and speak of things not of my station or right. The Bourbon is good and flows to freely. As far as those two houses joining up. Well I think at first it will be like two wet Honey badgers tied together by the tail in a phone booth, while being poked with sticks, but after that I think it should be fine."

Jack set his glass down, but only so he could refill it.

"I say enough of this deep talk, Toby what of you? And Serah You? .... WOW! That came out sounding all kinds of wrong. (laughing) Unless there is a.. no never mind I don't...not my place to say these things. What I meant was What of your adventures with your brother, and Serah how goes your new job."
    Last edited by gundammonkey; November 15, 2017 at 1:30 PM.

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

Toby sat there a bit oblivious to the situation, with Serah slightly turning red before sipping down some water.

"Nothing much to be Honest" stated Toby, sighing and looking around the room idly.

"Likewise, mostly just patrols and paperwork. Not as exciting as hunting raiders" she said almost jealous at Toby.

"As I told your father Jason, it was more of cleanup work" he said, humbly letting others take credit for the Sigma basically cleaning up another unit's mess.

Jason nodded at Mott, "I see. Though one thing does bother me about all this involving you." he said rather concerned, "I may have overlooked it, but I still don't udnerstand out of many you were chosen to carry his memories. Was it that you are a distant relative, had good compatibility, or was it just the luck of the draw?" he asked.

Sword Freak

"My mother chose him is what Kathrine said, the lady who was in charge of the project." Mott replied "No idea why. She passed four years ago so I'm not likely to ever get the answer. I suppose he was a suitable candidate even if he'd of been one of the harder ones to secure the DNA from, if I knew her it's because she liked what she saw in his file."

"A Mystery indeed" stated Jason, his eyes beaming with curiosity as he scratched his chin, "Whatever the reason, for good or ill, it is your choice what you do with the gifts your mother gave you...if they are considered such of course Mr. Chapman" stated Jason as he gave a kindly smile, "One day that mystery will come to light, but for now, we'll focus on the present...and our mission." said Jason with confidence and gesturing Mott back into the room, "Speaking of, where is Captain Aznable? I know this ship is massive but he should have been here by now" he said as he checked his watch.

Sword Freak

"I think this is either his way of a team building exercise, make us talk, or he wanted to keep us here for some reason." Mott shrugged as they walked back into the lounge. "Guess is as good as mine."

"Well as you say Corbin, that is how rumors are started, but also perception is reality. Once people start to hear something and it is not corrected or addressed, it becomes their perception of how things are, thus it becomes reality for them true or not. I could say the same to you Lilith, perception is reality to most. So it isn't so much about PR that I was referring to, I can attest to what you say about xasutrs unwanted or nu-cared for need of good PR. I understand him rather well, not to the level as you, but enough for what i need and you are right he could care less what people think. But seeing that you are to marry him, and in turn when he takes over as head of House, people would see the two of you as a stern yet fair and caring as well as forgiving couple. He will be seen as the straight edge leader for house Aznable, and you at his side as the voice of reason, and compassion. People would talk about it and remember it for a long time that after all this time, you got the two of them, D'endra and Corbin, to bury the hatchet and what not. That would be the beginning of a true "Power Couple".......Forgive me I go on to far, and speak of things not of my station or right. The Bourbon is good and flows to freely. As far as those two houses joining up. Well I think at first it will be like two wet Honey badgers tied together by the tail in a phone booth, while being poked with sticks, but after that I think it should be fine."

Jack set his glass down, but only so he could refill it.

"I say enough of this deep talk, Toby what of you? And Serah You? .... WOW! That came out sounding all kinds of wrong. (laughing) Unless there is a.. no never mind I don't...not my place to say these things. What I meant was What of your adventures with your brother, and Serah how goes your new job."
    "All people live relying on their knowledge and perception, and become bound to them. Those boundaries are what they tend to accept as "reality". That said, knowledge and perception are both ambiguous, so "reality" could be nothing more than an illusion. Corbin can claim "changed man" all he wants, but I won't be contacting D'endrah to set up something Corbin should have been man enough to do years ago. You underestimate House Aznable's love for their rulers. And you underestimate the type of ruler Xastur wishes to be. I can hear it now, "bury the hatchet? I'll bury more than one hachet into him", don't you think Xastur would be more inclined to that option than the other?" said Lilith, getting up and grabbing a drink before sitting a bit away from the others putting her feet up, "You guys knows the Captain won't be showing up right? This is his way of getting each of us acquainted with each other. He's probably got more important shit to do."

*bridge*

Fucking finally..... thought Xastur, he sent the council the specs on the new class of ship's as well as the specs on the converted solar cannon to produce these kinds of ships

"Uhh, Cap.....Commadore's calling."

"....I'll take it in the other room. I have a feel I already know what this is about." said Xastur, It's been what? Like an hour since I spilled the beans on that. Shocked it took him this long to realize.

*he entered his ready room and opened the secured video line*

"You fucker! All that money we were sending thru back channels to get that cannon working and YOU turned it into something else! And didn't even tell Kara or I!" yelled Kal

"Took you long enough to figure it out. Relax. See. Here's the thing, the Solar Cannon might be good in theory but turning that colony into a warship factory was a better call. The ships can be armed to the teeth to the level that a few of them are more powerful than the cannon. And if we lose the cannon, then there's no backup. The hyper weapon we went to the trouble of building would be lost and there'd go our trump card. And, by the way asshole, I didn't tell you. Kara was aware. We just didn't tell you."

"It's cause you two wanted to mess with me right?" asked Kal as Xastur nodded his head "yes", "You guys suck sometimes."

"What can I say? It's a warrior's bond. You don't get it, you aren't the kind of person that can lose themselves in a fight and as you teeter the line of life and death, you look at the line and laugh at it." said Xastur, "You know I'm right."

"I can't deny that. You two always did have some secret ritual after a successful mission."

"It wasn't so much a ritual as much as it was taking a shot from a bottle of 300 year old whiskey. It was called "Warrior", kind of a little joke between us."

"I take it they not only don't make it anymore but that the two of you finished off any remaining bottles you could find."

"That would be right. We done here? I got shit to do." said Xastur

"I suppose. I can't really argue much with your reasoning, even if your ship is a prototype compared to what's coming.....You pulling this stunt may very well be the best call in the long run. I assume you covered our tracks as far as rebuilding it."

"Ohohohoho.....Ch'ya I did! Even the best of the best of the best the Empire has will only be able to tell someone tried rebuilding it but they won't be able to figure out who or more importantly when it was attempted. Trust me, the Aznable's are a line that know how to cover their tracks." said Xastur

"Yes....Okay. We're done." said Kal, "Later. Don't get into too much trouble out there."

"Later. Can't promise that, if trouble finds us then I'll respond in kind. But I'll err on the side of caution for now. My trust in the Empire's engineers aside, this is still a brand new ship. I'm gonna ease her in if I can. Nothing too extreme." with that the call ended and Xastur went back and sat at the bridge, "Hey. Have those fuckers been talking to each other?"

"Seems like it. If I'm honest it looks like someone said something and Lilith is starting to get a little pissed."

"Is her estoc on her hip?" asked Xastur very serious

"No. She took it off and put it behind one of the bars. Why?"

"Cause my dear Lili followed suit and had her sword made of frame metal like mine. The handle is ornate as hell to throw everyone off, the blade is deadly and she knows how to use a sword."

"Well that's not good."

------------------

"I think trying to play peacemaker isn't working Jack. I'd rather just drop the subject for now." said Corbin, I hate her. She's run her mouth with those rumors to anyone who'd listen. If I didn't need to bring my stock up I swear...... he thought

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

"Yep figured." Mott replied to the fact Xastur wouldn't showing up. Wasn't for the fact I have no clue where my quarters are I'd just play hooky. Say I'm sick. Nah then the Doctor will get involved and I'm obviously full of shit so that's out and beyond that I'm not gonna be the one dude who leaves. he thought not like he didn't have better things himself to do. Truth be told he wished he was back on the Penelope, the ride was managing to be less awkward the worst part was the boredom he was just to used to working on something at this point as he sat down.

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

“Well, well, well a major in philosophy with a minor in combat. Reality, perception, Red pill Blue pill, there is no spoon kind of shit. Are we really here or are we all a figment of our own imagination? Does the Ant know about the rest of the universe and if not does it exist to him, and if so does it matter? If we are all here with as you call it an “Ambiguous perception of reality” would it matter if a few people’s realities were taken from them for the benefit of your own? After all it is only in your reality not theirs that they are being taken from.
    Good questions for a longer discussion.
    As for you and others consistently saying that I “underestimate” you, Xastur, the Aznables, the other Heads of Houses, life in general, and or anything else. Have you given thought that I might not “Underestimate” anything at all, but rather I might know exactly what I’m saying and or doing. What you perceive as me underestimating you would actually be you not comprehending or anticipating just what it is that I have or will do.
    Yes I will concede that a rather good number of victories are due to one side underestimating the reaction or intentions of the other. Just look at military history it is full of examples of just this thing. But maybe someone could use that very train of thought to his advantage, play the fool if you will.
    Who should the King fear more the known enemy and their concurring armies, or the court jester with a grudge and a plan? Sometimes it is the forgotten fool that gets you in the end, not the towering enemy at the gate.
    We could go round and round on this marry-go-round for an eternity and never agree with anything, and that my friend is the nature of the beast and the fun of it all.
    Now you might claim that Mr Corbin is claiming to be a “Changed man” yet I did not know him before today, and I have also seen nothing to imply that he has in fact not become that said changed man. But you infer that I should just “Take your word for it” that he is in fact a braggart and a coward. Yes he should have apologized immediately, that cannot be questioned, or better yet he should have never courted her to begin with, another marry-go-round we can get off of. But as I stated before at least I have only heard stories and rumor, he has not denied them in fact he has concurred with them and put some of them in context. So I will be my own judge of him and his conduct but I will leave it up to him whether or not he stands tall like a man, or falls on his preverbal face and dies as a worthless peace of garbage. I’m good with either outcome, but it is up to him not you or I to decide for him.”

Jack walked around to where she was sitting, topping off her glass he looked at her again.

“You know Mam’ all told I like you. You’re good people, and you’re good for Xastur. You can play tough all you want, but you guys are good for each other. Best wishes for the two of you, and I mean that no B.S.”

Jack was actually have a god time with this. He grabbed the bottle and his glass and started to walk around inspecting everything on the walls as he talked.

“Mr. Corbin I was not being a peacemaker, if there is one thing I’m it is not a peace maker, sorry to disillusion you. But it is, or should have been something that you should have done years ago, she is correct in that.”

Jack was in form now, walking and talking looking for a button to push, a last nerve to jump on. He had gone from using a glass to just going straight from the bottle. He was looking at Corbin when he saw it. That little flicker of hate. He knows that fire that is something he can work with.

And I would be careful with that look. Looking at her like that might not be a good way to start things off. You really need to work on hiding your emotions, better yet do what I’m trying to do, just get rid of them. Damn emotions all ways getting in the way, could make you hesitate with that first cut..or even the last. Best to just lose them altogether. It makes it so much easier to do what needs to be done at times
    Last edited by gundammonkey; November 16, 2017 at 11:28 PM.

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

Jason walked in behind Mott, looking at Serah who in turned rolled her eyes at him to indicate they were still going at it while Toby just pulled out his PDA and worked on the project he was doing.

He sat down next to his daughter, sighing as he looked around the room, focusing more on what Mott said about testing them. If I were him, he'd have cameras in every fucking room on this bloody ship, he speculated, but could not confirm. Even if he asked, he'd never get the answer. He just chuckled at the idea and looked at Serah, "I'm assuming they're still going at it?" he asked quietly to her so only they could hear the conversation.

"Y-Yep" stated Serah, sighing as she heard Jack, Lilith, and Corbin's banter, "Though I will admit it is amusing to pass the time" she whispered.

"I see" chuckled Jason.

Sword Freak

“Well, well, well a major in philosophy with a minor in combat. Reality, perception, Red pill Blue pill, there is no spoon kind of shit. Are we really here or are we all a figment of our own imagination? Does the Ant know about the rest of the universe and if not does it exist to him, and if so does it matter? If we are all here with as you call it an “Ambiguous perception of reality” would it matter if a few people’s realities were taken from them for the benefit of your own? After all it is only in your reality not theirs that they are being taken from.
    Good questions for a longer discussion.
    As for you and others consistently saying that I “underestimate” you, Xastur, the Aznables, the other Heads of Houses, life in general, and or anything else. Have you given thought that I might not “Underestimate” anything at all, but rather I might know exactly what I’m saying and or doing. What you perceive as me underestimating you would actually be you not comprehending or anticipating just what it is that I have or will do.
    Yes I will concede that a rather good number of victories are due to one side underestimating the reaction or intentions of the other. Just look at military history it is full of examples of just this thing. But maybe someone could use that very train of thought to his advantage, play the fool if you will.
    Who should the King fear more the known enemy and their concurring armies, or the court jester with a grudge and a plan? Sometimes it is the forgotten fool that gets you in the end, not the towering enemy at the gate.
    We could go round and round on this marry-go-round for an eternity and never agree with anything, and that my friend is the nature of the beast and the fun of it all.
    Now you might claim that Mr Corbin is claiming to be a “Changed man” yet I did not know him before today, and I have also seen nothing to imply that he has in fact not become that said changed man. But you infer that I should just “Take your word for it” that he is in fact a braggart and a coward. Yes he should have apologized immediately, that cannot be questioned, or better yet he should have never courted her to begin with, another marry-go-round we can get off of. But as I stated before at least I have only heard stories and rumor, he has not denied them in fact he has concurred with them and put some of them in context. So I will be my own judge of him and his conduct but I will leave it up to him whether or not he stands tall like a man, or falls on his preverbal face and dies as a worthless peace of garbage. I’m good with either outcome, but it is up to him not you or I to decide for him.”

Jack walked around to where she was sitting, topping off her glass he looked at her again.

“You know Mam’ all told I like you. You’re good people, and you’re good for Xastur. You can play tough all you want, but you guys are good for each other. Best wishes for the two of you, and I mean that no B.S.”

Jack was actually have a god time with this. He grabbed the bottle and his glass and started to walk around inspecting everything on the walls as he talked.

“Mr. Corbin I was not being a peacemaker, if there is one thing I’m it is not a peace maker, sorry to disillusion you. But it is, or should have been something that you should have done years ago, she is correct in that.”

Jack was in form now, walking and talking looking for a button to push, a last nerve to jump on. He had gone from using a glass to just going straight from the bottle. He was looking at Corbin when he saw it. That little flicker of hate. He knows that fire that is something he can work with.

And I would be careful with that look. Looking at her like that might not be a good way to start things off. You really need to work on hiding your emotions, better yet do what I’m trying to do, just get rid of them. Damn emotions all ways getting in the way, could make you hesitate with that first cut..or even the last. Best to just lose them altogether. It makes it so much easier to do what needs to be done at times
    "To my tutors, philosophy was as important as tactics. They still teach us about Sun Tzu for a reason. I'm of House Dozle Heir of Garma, and member to one of the more important families of the Empire, you underestimate. Fact. Else House Dozle wouldn't be so pissed. Whatever path you chose, it was the wrong one. You see, that's the thing about Xastur.....he wouldn't keep a jester around. He'd keep a pawn around in case a body is needed. He'd let them think they were equals until the moment his scimitar passes thru their flesh then he'd laugh, watching as the last seconds of life drain away." said Lilith, "Frankly, with the Azer Families standing as is, I highly doubt any rumors will be cleared up. In fact, I'd say they're closer to losing their standing than gaining anything even if Corbin manages to find his balls."

*having said that she stood up and went back to the bar and stepped behind it to get a different drink*

"Huh. I've found myself in a different mindset." she said strapping her estoc on her hip and pouring a glass of wine, she took a whiff and churned the glass before taking a sip, "Now then. I'm done with this conversation."

*she walked over and sat at a couch near a door, she opened up a holoscreen and started looking something up, ignoring everyone else now mostly Jack and Corbin, but also everyone*

Don't make Darling look bad. He's calling you "Lili", he's moving forward with the wedding. Don't do anything that may cause him to re-re-re-re-rethink it all. she thought to herself, If anything don't stab an Heir.....I can probably get away with Azer. Xastur doesn't like him. House Dozle doesn't like the Azer's. Hell, even House Ghiren has been slowly stripping them of noble rights.

"Yes, well, now I agree. A decade ago, not so much. Lilith, you'll see for yourself with your own eyes that I've changed quite a bit compared to then."

"I'd hope so. A decade is a long time. Five years ago, this Lilith you see, she wouldn't have even been a thought to the old me. Too busy making excuses about why the wedding kept being put off. When the simple fact was, Xastur and I never actually had a conversation about it. The two of us. It was something only passed onto to each other thru word of mouth. It is our wedding. Zeonic Empire or not, Xastur's stubborn refusal was really a boon.....I've accomplished more in the last three months than in the last 5 years. All from a simple conversation. Granted, I admit, a conversation that only occurred thanks to the side effects of all that medication during his recovery. It really is amazing." she said finishing the glass of wine in a large sip, she put her hand on her estoc and just started typing random things to read about, "Ahh, yes. I knew it'd be in here. House Dozle's Ritual Combat system. Always a good read."

*bridge*

"Sir. Hour out from Artesia-07."

"Good. We're making great time. Call ahead, have them start packing everything up."

Yes, sir."

"Uhh....Cap? Lilith's got her estoc on, she accessed the House Dozle Ritual Combat guide."

"She hasn't drawn her weapon has she?"

"No."

"Then let her be." he shrugged, "Might be good for everyone to learn that Lilith and I share quite a joy with stabbing people."

"Hey....'Member that time you stabbed Lady Kara. Right in the ass."

"I do, hahaha. "I know how to use a sword"..." mocked Xastur, imitating Kara, "She knew how to use a knife. A sword's different. Similar. But different. Man, did I get chewed out by Kal. And Shima. Kara even chewed me out for apologizing."

"Wait! I never heard this part."

"Oh yeah. She got pissed at me for apologizing solely because she was the one who pestered me into a duel. She knew what she was getting into, blah, blah, blah." noted Xastur, "She was great....I really hope we can get her back."

"Doubtful Cap. You know her place within the Empire better than most."

"I knoooow!" he sighed, "She just had to go and fall in love with another noble of her class."

"Ah, you're just upset all your friends keep leaving the ship and giving you more responsibilities."

"Duh! Half the fun of this post was getting to hang out with my friends and go blow shit up. Now I'm in charge. It's not fun being in charge." said Xastur

"Might not be fun, but we appreciate you for it."

*the sentiment was shared by most of the crew on the bridge, being from House Aznable*

"Damn all of you and your kiss assing ways." remarked Xastur, "She stab anyone yet?"

"No."

"Damn....I mean, good....No I mean damn." he said, "Let me know if that changes."

"Gotcha Cap."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"