Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 93 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4383888990919293949596 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1426
    Series of concentric interlinked esoteric simpsons refrences

Re: [RP] Mobile Suit Gundam: The First Colony

Garrison MS. Mott thought he knew Jack had heard everything he did in the meeting. He was the only one who spoke in anything resembling his favor for inclusion in the knights, and now the playing nice. I mean at first it'd be innocent enough after all no accounting for taste. But no there's some fuckery afoot here now. Mott thought as he was watching and listening to it. A complete lack of subtlety. Might work on this corbin guy his head's so far up his ass that he wouldn't notice himself being shot at.

Quote Originally Posted by gundammonkey View Post
    "Not a problem my friend. Some forms of art are lost on the uncultured. So now that we have seen your garrison MS, what suit are you to bring along with us into battle?"
    "This Sandrock of course." replied Corbin before announcing proudly, "I can even handle it without the limiter for 57 seconds."

"Pfft." came over Lilith's comms, "...Big deal."

"Could you do better?"

"Probably." said Lilith, "Xastur went passed the limit and continued on. I've managed to handle ten minutes with him on to.....op...."

*Lilith went silent as she realized what she said, there was a sense of pride and embarrassment from Xastur, Lilith felt mortified for even mentioning it*

"Lili!" yelled Xastur, "Er, um, Lilith!"

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

Mott burst into laughter Do not make a joke about Selene and Dozle, do not...no. Don't. he thought between a flash from Shepard's past, he thought to himself biting his lip holding it in. He composed himself.

"Hate to be the guy who changes the subject, but don't we have a mission sir?" he said hoping to save them some embarrassment.

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

"Corgi, let me get this right. You mean to tell me that you take that suit as it is, into battle? Wow Corgill you must be better than we were led to believe. Xastur is lucky that you had enough restraint to say no when he asked for sparing partners. So tell me Corless how do you go into a fight and never get a scratch on that paint. I mean hell Xastur and I barely touched and I have all kinds of scratches on my suit. Wait I got it, You just repainted it like yesterday to make a good impression. Smart."

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

"It's Corbin. And yes. I do have a shield that can be used and I'm told I have good eyesight." said Corbin, "I had it repainted when the council told me to go to their chambers in regards to the Zeonic Knight's. It was also tuned up. It's like it rolled off the factory floor now."

"Yes!.....Yes, Mott, yes we do. If everyone's had their fun, then let us move on from this. Far, far, away from this." said Xastur, sending a private comm to Mott, "You! I'm getting you a Pale Rider as compensation for taking the initiative at that....moment. You cannot refuse this gift."

*soon Xastur switched off the private comm to Mott and sent one to Lilith*

"Lili....Come on!"

"I know, I know. I feel like an idiot, just....he's just such a douchebag. My mouth started running and my brain couldn't keep up." said Lilith, "I'm sorry Darling."

"It's....fine, it's fine Lili. Just, try to watch your mouth? Not like I can talk. But seriously, this is official business time. It's Captain and Lilith now, not Lili and Darling."

"Only when it's just the two of us, can it be Lili and Darling?"

"Yes. Now switch back." he said, not wanting to drag it out, everyone was back on the Knight's channel

"This Sandrock and I have been thru a lot with the Ruby Vipers, my old team. I couldn't give it up."

"Might be the death of you." said Xastur, "Out of all the 3rd Gen Gundam units, the Sandrock, especially the base version, is the weakest one. You should just upgrade the needed systems to the more advanced kind."

"And ruin the other all aesthetic? Impossible." he declared, "And this Sandrock isn't like any other Sandrock. Don't count it or me out Captain."

I swear to Char I'm gonna orchestrate his death in an elaborate plot... thought Xastur, his flying was getting a lot more precise as to when to use the thrusters and boosters in the wings to dash around quicker than earlier in random patterns, "Hey....guys....I think I figure it out. It was stick sensitivity. Wasn't sensitive enough, look at this control. This is what I was missing in our battle Jack."

"For someone who hasn't been in a mobile suit much in the last three months you sure seem like it's only been yesterday."

"What can I say? I like piloting, I have a style, I'll work a mobile suit to fit my style. This one's nearly perfect for me." said Xastur, "I made a good choice."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

"Trust me I wouldn't refuse that, just remember next time when you want to say something about Me or Healey, or Me or Silvia etc. who it was that gave you the perfect time to move the conversation." Mott sent back. As the conversation moved he then piped back on on normal comms "Aye enough fun for me they should of probably finished loading the Full Armor system."

Jack quietly pulled up next to Corbin and linked up so it was suit to suit com only.

“Listen I’m giving you a hard time only because you are the new guy. Did you honestly think we wouldn’t haze you a bit when you first got here? Relax and just go with it. But between you and me, I was the one who saw the real potential of having you on board with us. I pushed hard for you to become a knight. I think we could have a very beneficial friendship. If we play this right it could be very Beneficial to the both of us. Just keep your nose down for a little bit, listen up to the Boss, and we will talk later. Remember even in the knights, it’s good to have friends.”

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Exia View Post
    "Hey....guys....I think I figure it out. It was stick sensitivity. Wasn't sensitive enough, look at this control. This is what I was missing in our battle Jack."
    "It's all good Sir. I didn't use half of the toys that my new hydra has, maybe next time we will have more time. But at least this time I got a couple good hits in. Any way moving on, whats the nitty gritty on this new mission."

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

Kaboom!

a paintball shell exploded out of the large rifle of the Shiden, screaming towards the Gelgoog at almost point blank range.

"You got too close!" barked Serah, only for her eyes to widen upon the Gelgoog barrel rolling out of the way, lifting its own machine gun to open fire on the shiden. The Shiden followed suit, growling as she attempted to take aim at the Gelgoog, "Damn!" she barked to herself, "He's too damn fast!"

"No, im just switching situations" stated Jason, coming up from behind, beam sword drawn (power weak enough to chip the paint though). Serah gasped, pushing her suit out of the way and firing all thrusters to dodge before the Gelgoog did a sudden twist, sending its knee horizontally into the Shiden's torso and making it fly back.

"Ahh!" she growled, drawing her blade and holstering her weapon. She charged forward, with Jason putting away his beam sword and drawing the physical one to make it an even match. He lifted his sword, stopping the blade and starting to push it back, "No way!" she said as she fired her own thrusters, trying to cancel out Jason's pushing as he continued his momentum, yanking his blade from the lock and swinging it down over her head. She retorted, bringing her blade up to catch his to stop it from impact, "Shit!" she called out before Jason yanked a way, this time pushing his foot into the Shiden's head to kick it away and drawing a beam pistol, firing two shots at close range.

"I See...Interesting." he noted, seeing that even at low power the beam pistols did nothing to the Shiden, "Even at Low power, a beam pistol would have done some melting of even Luna titanium Alloy. This nanolaminate is indeed impressive. I wonder why Lord Xastur does not incorporate Nanolaminate armor into older suits. That would make the cost for suits way less and could get more fielded." he noted.

"No clue! Now Shut up and fight!" she roared, assuming an aggressive stance.

Jason grinned as he holstered his pistol, gripping his own sword with vigor, "With Pleasure!" he stated, charging first and began their duel proper...

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Jack quietly pulled up next to Corbin and linked up so it was suit to suit com only.

“Listen I’m giving you a hard time only because you are the new guy. Did you honestly think we wouldn’t haze you a bit when you first got here? Relax and just go with it. But between you and me, I was the one who saw the real potential of having you on board with us. I pushed hard for you to become a knight. I think we could have a very beneficial friendship. If we play this right it could be very Beneficial to the both of us. Just keep your nose down for a little bit, listen up to the Boss, and we will talk later. Remember even in the knights, it’s good to have friends.”

- - - Updated - - -

"It's all good Sir. I didn't use half of the toys that my new hydra has, maybe next time we will have more time. But at least this time I got a couple good hits in. Any way moving on, whats the nitty gritty on this new mission."
    "I'm not at all surprised. Xastur has a grudge against me and Kal already denied my joining once before." said Corbin over the link, "I think I understand."

-----------

"I used all my toys. Haven't fought since the Hashmal." said Xastur, "Once we're done here with this and everything's loaded up, we go to House Aznable and pick up the 437 newtypes then we head towards earth and I'll have Jason or Serah contact Shiro so he can contact Atlantis then we drop them off and get back to space as quickly as possible."

*Xastur overheard what Jason said*

"Nanolaminite armor is still new in the grand scheme and that makes it expensive compared to Luna Titanium or Gundanium. We ran out of the latter during the last days of the fourth generation. That stuff gets recycled. Giant comets made of unknown metals don't come flying around often." noted Xastur, "Okay, is everyone done? Had their fun, we really should get on with this mission."

*aboard the Great Astraia*

"Fuck." exclaimed Kal, he was somewhere, "Where the hell am I? OI! HEY! ANYONE!?"

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

"Yeah, all funned out." Mott said, despite having sat on his ass the majority of the time. He went to go to the ship and land the suit in it. "Where'd the Commodore go?"

"I see." said Jason as he clashed with his daughter, him calm as a cucumber while his daughter was snarling like a wolf after a bigger beast. Their swords clanged as they began a rhythm of taking nick and clash, "in terms of that, which is more expensive? The Suit or the Armor? Or are they both expensive because they are made of the same thing?" he asked.

"We're in the middle of a fight and you're more curious about the metal!?" barked Serah, a bit disappointed Jason's attention is being diverted.

"It means that people wouldn't have to come home in pine boxes more often and the maintenance would be pretty decent by my observation"

"On top of that beam weapons would become useless given that the armor diffuses the particle armor."

"not necessarily" stated Jason as the duel apparently had come to a halt, the two returning to the ship, "I theorize that weapons like mega particle beam cannons and beam buster swords could easily cleave through this armor, but it would require an enormous amount of energy and a much bigger mobile suit than what were all currently playing with. You'd need a suit with a powerful reactor, and durable frame and weapons to dole out such power. But well thankfully never see such a beast" he stated as they began their approach towards the hangar, "We're done here, lets lock these suits up and get this mission moving...speaking of which, have you had contact with your mother or anyone else?" he asked.

"I have!" she said giddily, landing her Shiden and moving it to her stall, watching as Jason's Gelgoog did the same, "I relayed your message to her as well. She said she and Max managed to make it to the old Torrington base, after that she contacted Amada Village via radio. Basically they should be there."

"Excellent" stated Jason, popping the hatch and climbing down, "I have to say Captain Aznable, she's everything I could dream of for a Mobile Suit! Excellent work on here Sir!"

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Exia View Post
    "I'm not at all surprised. Xastur has a grudge against me and Kal already denied my joining once before." said Corbin over the link, "I think I understand."
    “You know it sounds to me like you were ousted from joining the Knights solely because Xastur doesn’t like you. You do know that they are very close, like best buddies and all right? They watch out for each other if one doesn’t like something the other makes sure to take care of it. Same thing if one screws up the other helps cover for them. Like I said it’s good to have friends even in the Knights. So Kal said no to you because Xastur has something against you.
    So this means that they let personal feelings effect the choices of knights that they picked.

Sadly that might have affected the fighting strength of the Knights by not letting you in. As you have said you have a Gundam and you can turn off the limiter, that might have been enough to have stopped us from crashing to earth in the first place, but who could say?

Did you ever think that there is a different reason than what they told you for why you were over looked?
    Think about it, how many battles have you won? You ran your own team you drive a Gundam and you can run it without the limiter.

They just don’t want to be made to look bad, think about it would you?

You saw our fight did you not? I only used a part of my Gundams power and he had to use everything he had and even then it was really a draw.
    I could have defeated him in that fight, but what would it have done? It would have made him look weak in front of the other knights then he would resent me even more than he does now. What would that solve? Nothing it would solve nothing, so play the game keep the snarky comments down for a bit and show him that not picking you earlier was his mistake. There is more than one way to skin that cat.”

--------------------------------------------
    Jack clicked back to the Knights coms, while keeping in contact with Corbin.

"437 Newtypes, Gee do you think we will have the room for all of them? Not really sure if the ship is big enough for all of them. Sir where O' Where will we ever keep them?"

------------
    Going back to Corbin.

"And that is about as snarky as you want to be for now. He doesn't mind sarcasm, he actually likes it. Just keep the chip in the woodshed and off your shoulder, at least for now. I will "Ask" Xastur if you can be my wing-man on the next few missions, I want to see if you are as good as I have heard, I will use the old "I wanted him I will take him" rout, and if you are as good as they say we might have a few "Side projects" that could include you. So if you are as good as I have heard I might be able to add you to my plans. Always have a plan brother, always."
    Last edited by gundammonkey; November 13, 2017 at 1:00 AM.

“You know it sounds to me like you were ousted from joining the Knights solely because Xastur doesn’t like you. You do know that they are very close, like best buddies and all right? They watch out for each other if one doesn’t like something the other makes sure to take care of it. Same thing if one screws up the other helps cover for them. Like I said it’s good to have friends even in the Knights. So Kal said no to you because Xastur has something against you.
    So this means that they let personal feelings effect the choices of knights that they picked.

Sadly that might have affected the fighting strength of the Knights by not letting you in. As you have said you have a Gundam and you can turn off the limiter, that might have been enough to have stopped us from crashing to earth in the first place, but who could say?

Did you ever think that there is a different reason than what they told you for why you were over looked?
    Think about it, how many battles have you won? You ran your own team you drive a Gundam and you can run it without the limiter.

They just don’t want to be made to look bad, think about it would you?

You saw our fight did you not? I only used a part of my Gundams power and he had to use everything he had and even then it was really a draw.
    I could have defeated him in that fight, but what would it have done? It would have made him look weak in front of the other knights then he would resent me even more than he does now. What would that solve? Nothing it would solve nothing, so play the game keep the snarky comments down for a bit and show him that not picking you earlier was his mistake. There is more than one way to skin that cat.”

--------------------------------------------
    Jack clicked back to the Knights coms, while keeping in contact with Corbin.

"437 Newtypes, Gee do you think we will have the room for all of them? Not really sure if the ship is big enough for all of them. Sir where O' Where will we ever keep them?"

------------
    Going back to Corbin.

"And that is about as snarky as you want to be for now. He doesn't mind sarcasm, he actually likes it. Just keep the chip in the woodshed and off your shoulder, at least for now. I will "Ask" Xastur if you can be my wing-man on the next few missions, I want to see if you are as good as I have heard, I will use the old "I wanted him I will take him" rout, and if you are as good as they say we might have a few "Side projects" that could include you. So if you are as good as I have heard I might be able to add you to my plans. Always have a plan brother, always."
    "If Xastur truly hated me, he'd have run me thru all those years ago when I courted and then rejected his sister. He had me by the neck and pushed up against the wall so that my feet couldn't touch. Lady D'endrah appealed to her brother to let me go as a favor to her." explained Corbin, "I ran a small team on boarder patrols, we won all our battles against pirate scum. You say you could have defeated him, yet he made it clear this was his first fight since your return. He denied a second fight as well. It seemed more like he was playing with a new toy than conducting a mock battle."

-------------

"Shut up Jack." said Xastur, "Unless you wanna do double shifts for the next week......Smartass."

-------------

"Believe me, I know when to open my mouth and when to keep it shut. But it may be because you took a chance on me that he'll deny the request to see how I work with the others or wait to see if I mess up a little bit so he can blow it out of proportion. I'm willing to play at partner, but make no mistake if I feel like I'm being set up to fail, I'll abandon you to your fate. "Brother's" in this context can only be formed by the trials of combat."

--------------

*Xastur heard Jason*

"Depends on what's made and the level of quality required. Your suit cost me 400,000 Zeke's to get made. 100,000 of that was to rush order it. By the same token, my Archangel would cost 1,250,000 to replicate to this form. It's the Wing's mostly. 500,000 Zeke's to get wings like these, pretty sure they're made of Gundanium what with the high cost. The Barbatos only had minor scrapes after skirting around the Hashmal's Beam Cannon and you saw the size and power of that. Buster class cannons are really the only bet. Anything that can be traced back to being beam in origin would be weak to nanolaminate armor. Even mega particle cannons." said Xastur before landing, "Land in your hanger spot and then head to the.....Know what, never mind. Follow someone to the lounge. It's hopefully an easy trip."

*Xastur changed into his full regalia uniform as he left his hanger, he got on his dirtbike and started motoring down the hall, he passed Kal*

"Kal?"

"Xastur! Stop that bike! That's an order!" yelled Kal as he was running

*Xastur hit the breaks and did a wheelie before popping down*

"How the fuck did you get here?"

"I don't know!" he yelled, "I was walking. I saw some fighting outside one of the windows, then I took a left, kept walking took a right, started walking again and here I am!"

"Char's Mask....Cool off!" yelled back Xastur

"I'm sorry. I know it's my fault for getting lost."

"Dude, you are like ten feet from me. I can hear you just fine. Hop on. I'll take you to the exit."

*Xastur had to make a detour, while he was bringing Kal to an exit, Corbin moved off to the side and around to the left of the ship as he landed his Sandrock*

"Damn it all! Most of these crates were meant for my room." exclaimed Corbin

"Tough shit newbie." said one of the lead techs, one of the OG crewman, "If you gotta problem with the way you're talked to, either do something about it or go narc to Xastur. See what happens."

"I don't understand why they're here and not in my room."

"Ran outta room. Anything that wouldn't fit gets stored in the persons hanger. The Captain made that clear."

"I suppose I underestimated how much stuff I brought." said Corbin, he exited his suit, changed back into his uniform and found someone who'd be leading him to the lounge, "Can't we take one of those?"

*he asked pointing at a dirtbike*

"Tch. Nah. Gotta get the Captain's okay, and it's only for people he likes."

*soon Corbin entered the lounge to find Lilith already there, the lounge was a big room, big enough to have more than enough space to toss a football around, there was even a couple bars set up among the room with chairs and couches and other luxuries, each Knight would be escorted to this room*

Great. Her. he thought as he sat far away from her

*soon Xastur was at the exit*

"Get off my ship." said Xastur

"Fuck you." replied Kal, "Oh. I got a new mobile suit. Next time my man, you and me. Hasn't happened yet and I think this is the time to break that."

"Oh? Someone's confident. Bordering on cocky if I had to be honest."

"A little cocky. No hints on my new suit. You'll have to be surprised."

"Fine. Can't wait. Get Kara's permission and it's on."

"You know, I was thinking we could just do it when you get back, not mention it to anyone, you know just something between buds."

"Scared of what she's gonna say if you ask?"

"Yeah!"

"Tough. Either I see a letter from Kara saying it's cool or no dice. I'm not getting put in her crosshairs."

"Fuck! Fine." he said, he gave Xastur a grin as he saluted and disembarked

"Oh, Zabi.....He's trying to get me killed. I've done stupid things before but I am not getting in the way of Kara." he said getting back on the bike and heading for the bridge

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    "Yeah, all funned out." Mott said, despite having sat on his ass the majority of the time. He went to go to the ship and land the suit in it. "Where'd the Commodore go?"
    "No friggin' clue." said a tech, "Saw him wandering around, oh, I'd say ten minutes ago."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

Mott followed the person he'd be leading him to the lounge Fancy digs. he thought Lilith and Corbin were the only two there. Man at least last mission I was guarenteed to have someone to talk too that I knew. Shit feels like first day of school at a new school. he thought walking over to one of the bars going behind it and making a drink, it wasn't alcoholic but looked like it might be at a distance.

Jason nodded at what Xastur noted, leading both Serah and Toby to the Lounge. It took em a while but Jason thankfully requested a techs assistance in directions, on top of that the diagram's were simple to read. It didn't take long for them to reach the Lounge thanks to the lifts, and they waited for Xastur to arrive.

Sword Freak