Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 92 of 97 FirstFirst ... 428287888990919293949596 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1452
    Series of concentric interlinked esoteric simpsons refrences

Re: [RP] Mobile Suit Gundam: The First Colony

"It basically had the standard armaments of an RX-78 but with one beam saber, generally." he said "Beamrifle that can extend though, double bazooka, sheild, and I even made a Gundam hammer that I had to pull some major favors to get made. Aside from that it can also deploy with two shields and the missiles and heavy double barrled beam gun as well, then there's the full armored form obviously, more missiles than most ships need, beam cannon, two beam sabers, plus the spare on this unarmored form incase I get forced out of my nice cocoon, the sub-arms can also use weapons in addition to the sheild if needed." he lined out. "My father had a G-fighter made for it as well so he could used the armored form on earth, but didn't have it brought. May's also working on other Full Armor packages albeit as sketches just incase, or to develop, not that it takes much effort for her to design things to put on the board."

"Basically if you need a thing done, this can do it, either as the basic RX form, or the heavy assault but still nimble in space Full Armored form. Only thing the AGE-2 wear type did better was it's speed in transformed mode and not that much better." he said. While some may see a lack of specialization as a weakness the jack off all trades basic nature of the RX-78 and the heavy assault nature of the FA-78 both suited Mott and the adaptablity he showed during his time on earth.

"Cut beam weapons to half power and hold position if you gain the death blow. And we should move a bit away from the colony. Last thing we need to hear is something about how we blew up apart of ZABI-07....." said Xastur as the wings expanded out and the wing binders positioned, Xastur had the scythe ready

"I heard. Answers no from me as well darl..err Captain." said Lilith, "In three, two, one, go!"

*Xastur raced out towards open space*

"Lets see what that thing can do. Keep up if you can!" goaded Xastur as the wings flapped and the binders and other thruster ports engaged, the Archangel was fast and nimble but it did seem that Xastur had reached top speed, if one had to guess it was just a tad slower than the Barbatos overall, way slower than the Tallgeese III, but then again Xastur didn't exactly get the chance to figure out the right settings for his suit, he did kind of just picked it out, flew it around to get a feel and then left it alone due to being swamped the last few months, Interesting to know about Mott's suit. I think I'll test him, see which armaments he believes should be used over what I'd prefer. A pilot I may be, but here I'm a Captain and I know pilots know their machine the best when push comes to shove., "Seriously badass looking suit Jack, like something outta the cheap monster movies where somehow the mecha is worthless and takes place on earth. I'm gonna need to think of some awesome dragon based Ace nickname for you."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

Jack took off after Xastur, matching him move for move. He was waiting for the right time. As Xastur kept changing direction Jack knew that no matter how hard you try to be random, human nature is always about patterns.
    Then Xastur did it, left right right then left and up. As he went up Jack opened the fight up with his shoulder mounted Dragon wire attack. He knew Xasutur would avoid it easily but he planned on it sword ready he was behind Xastur.

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

*a section among the set of wings glowed white, then flapped and sent out a wide wave of beam feathers, he used the wing as a shield from Jack's shot as he turned around to see how Jack would handle the feathers*

Not bad Jack.... thought Xastur as he turned around and threw a beam saber at Jack and followed it up with a few beam shots from the Hand Beam Guns on the forearms as he prepared to swing the scythe

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

Serah and Toby were led to their stalls, situating their mobile suits and powering them down.

"Nice Suit" stated Serah.

"It's a good piece of equipment" stated Toby as he exited his cockpit, "Nothing compared to that though" he said looking at the Shiden, "Now that frame? That would be perfect with what I have in mind"

"The custom Mobile Suit?" asked Serah.

"Oh yeah!" said Toby with enthusiasm as he looked over the Shiden, its paint job the same as a standard Zudah, with the Stark Sigil on the shoulder (the silver Snarling Wolf with blue eyes), "The Shiden would be perfect for what I have in mind"

"The Pseudo Grimgerde?" she asked giggling, seeing the enthused look on Toby's face, "Well if you prove that you can take care of one maybe the Captain will loan you one...assuming you don't wreck your Relingaze" she chided, with Toby smirking as he turned to see Jason standing there, his face in awe, "Father?" asked Serah worried.

Toby followed her to Jason, quietly commenting to her about corbin's Sandrock, "Gaudiest. Paint job. Ever" he whispered to her, making her giggle again before looking up at what Jason was looking at.

Jason stood there, looking upon the Gelgoog Jeager in awe as he felt a sense of nostalgia from it all. He felt as if Shep was standing next to him, patting him on the back and saying "Don't trash it" or something like that. As if on impulse, he walked up to the Jeager, climbing up the scaffolding and pushing a button to open the hatch.

"Um...dad? what are you doing?" she asked, more exited than concerned.

"Taking it out for a spin, what else?!"
    stated Jason with enthusiasm, sitting in the cockpit and strapping himself in, his heart racing with excitement as he started the Jeager up and hearing its engine roar to life...

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

The feathers came at Jack hard and fast. Jack pulled his dragon heads in and spun. Using the sword he sliced through the first set of feathers and dodged the others. He took the beam shots to the back and continued his arc towards Xastur.
    Xastur had his scythe out, but it wasn't fired up yet Jack pounced. His back opened up and the head and tail whipped out towards Xasturs suit. They were not going for the suit they went for the wings. The head went high as to go over Xasturs shoulder for the mount, the tail spiked end went under as to go under Xasturs suit between the legs and go for the backpack. At the same time Jack brought his sword up for a body strike from the opposite side that the scythe was facing. That would be the one and only weak spot xastur had but it was only open for milliseconds. Xastur was to good to leave an opening that easily, unless he wanted to draw you in. Jack countered by attacking from 3 sides simultaneously.

Jack had spent all of his free time watching and re-watching any and all footage of MS fights but mainly Xastur. He remembered how last time Xastur bested all of them easily. Jack was determined to give him a fight this time.

protect the wings, or your body. you chose.

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

Impressive. Most impressive. But. thought Xastur, he could see what jack was aiming for, so he hit his thrusters forward, dropped the left hand and pulled the other saber and tossed it fast, it wasn't on as it clanged into Jack's cockpit, in the heat of it all he wasn't sure if he could block all of it but enough of the sword strike with one arm but he figured a wing would be damaged, "If that saber were lit, this would be over."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

He read him and used Jack's own movement against him. Mott thought he wondered if Jack would stop, Mott himself had gone on past the 'kill' point in these things when he was taken out by an instructor. Usually it got the other person fighting stupid but Xastur wouldn't do that, let alone in a mock battle. He didn't give it much thought.

His phone buzzed he looked at it. Sorry I couldn't make it been swamped, you leave yet?

He messaged back that it was fine and that he probably would be soon to Healey. Well good luck, come back safe. he said he would.

He went back to watching the events bored but yet interested mostly because it was a good way to see into the psyches of people rather than caring for the combat aspect of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Exia View Post
    Impressive. Most impressive. But. thought Xastur, he could see what jack was aiming for, so he hit his thrusters forward, dropped the left hand and pulled the other saber and tossed it fast, it wasn't on as it clanged into Jack's cockpit, in the heat of it all he wasn't sure if he could block all of it but enough of the sword strike with one arm but he figured a wing would be damaged, "If that saber were lit, this would be over."
    "Look up"
    Was all Jack said as he pulled back on the throttles.

Directly above Xasturs MS head was a Dragons head ready to bite and rain down molten fire.

"I may have lost, but at least this time I would have done some major damage to you, possibly done a death blow as well."

Jack pulled his suits heads in and stowed the sword.

"round 2?"

On the other hand he did have a back up. It's a suit that can be used perfectly like that, drag them out with you. Mott thought analyzing it. It is interesting a real Chimera of various old suits.

"Perhaps. But you did only go after one wing Jack, check it out." said Xastur, igniting the scythe and putting the beam directly on the wing, which was deflecting to the side before turning it off, "These wings are a lot stronger than anyone would think. But the fact is damage would have been done one way or another. No round two. This was really about bragging about new suits and all. Besides, we do have a mission, can't play around too much. You've definitely improved. That said, I think I know which settings to change and which ones to leave alone. Maybe. Probably. It's either wing control sensitivity settings or thrust control settings. I'll figure it out, it's only been three months off from piloting."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

"Rodger that."

Jack headed back to the ship.

"Who brought that beautiful suit? Sandrock right? Simply wonderful, nice use of the lines of the suit for the color and paint separation."

what a simpleton, a bright suit like that will do nothing but draw fire and get you killed faster.

Jason smirked as he holstered both saber and Heat sword, grabbing a machine gun and the Gelgoog shield. He gripped the controls as he took his Jeager out for a flight, wanting to see what this thing could do. He heard from the techs before Borderlands brag that it would replace the Zudah and the Zaku in terms of speed and maneuverability, on top of that it could also use beam weapons. Jason's load out was something he would have had during the Great War except that he had both physical and Beam sword stored on their respective rack. He opted for beam pistols and a physical machine gun to balance his equipment. He made final checks before heading to a catapult. It was apparently unneeded but nevertheless, he missed the thrill of getting launched off the ship at high speeds. He made sure all systems were ready as he heard the catapult whining, winding up to launch him as he gripped the controls and tapped the pedals lightly, hearing the thrusters whine themselves. The adrenaline was rushing through him as he felt his Jeager itching to roll...

https://youtu.be/1vU7XqToZso

"Jason Stark. Gelgoog Jeager. LAUNCHING!" the Modernized antique as some would call howled off the catapult like a hound out of hell, the machine's paintjob blending in nicely with the black that was space. The only thing sticking out was the thrusters as they glowed from from throttling up. Jason let out a howl with delight, opening up the throttle as he made the machine soar from the ship and away from Xastur and Jack's little duel.

"OOHHHH YEAH!" spouted Jason, feeling the youth in his bones as he put the machine through its paces. He popped the throttles and levers left and right, lightly tapping on the pedals to make the machine twitch left and right, moving the Jeager in 360 degrees of motion. In summary to all who could see, the Jeager felt like it was a living thing than a machine. In other words, the machine was in the hands of one that knew what it could do and beyond.

"Boss if you are not busy to hear..." said Jason as the made the machine practically swim through space, "...My commendation to your engineers for this beautiful piece of equipment! This is my kind of Suit!" he roared, pushing the throttle up as he watched his speed climb before immediately hitting the brake, firing the reverse RCS thrusters and twisting him around before heading in the other direction. He then would suddenly alter direction, sporadically going from up to right, down to left, and other directions not even labeled. Jason's face was that of a schoolboy, one of satisfaction that this thing was not only holding up against such abuse, but was as if it the settings were tailor made to him, "If I didn't know better Captain, I swear my Mobile Suit settings were on file and you used that to tune this baby just right!" he said as he heard his alarm go off, turning to see Serah's Shiden on screen. He smirked as he checked the ammo of his suit, finding for this it was loaded with paintball rounds.

"How's that Shiden?" he asked with grunt, bringing the Jeager to a halt as he watched her shoulder her rifle.

"It's good." she said nonchalantly, "Not as good as the Zudah but that's sentiment talking...Definitely better than that Jeager though!" she boasted, smirking knowing what was coming next. She had dreamed of this for a long time. To see if she had surpassed her father. This was going to be fun.

Jason felt the same way, clicking everything to combat mode as he armed his machine gun, "Better eh?" he said with his trademark wolfish grin, "Well see about that." he fired his thrusters forward, watching as the Shiden's visor closed and its mono eye glowed while its rifle raised up...

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Quote Originally Posted by gundammonkey View Post
    "Rodger that."

Jack headed back to the ship.

"Who brought that beautiful suit? Sandrock right? Simply wonderful, nice use of the lines of the suit for the color and paint separation."

what a simpleton, a bright suit like that will do nothing but draw fire and get you killed faster.
    "Why thank you. Finally someone with taste." replied Corbin

"It wasn't that hard to figure out, we had the remains of the Zudah after all." said Xastur

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

Quote Originally Posted by Exia View Post
    "Why thank you. Finally someone with taste." replied Corbin
    "Not a problem my friend. Some forms of art are lost on the uncultured. So now that we have seen your garrison MS, what suit are you to bring along with us into battle?"