Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 91 of 97 FirstFirst ... 41818687888990919293949596 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1452

Re: [RP] Mobile Suit Gundam: The First Colony

Jason, Serah, and Toby noticed the door opening and Xastur being called back. Serah and Toby could only hear a few things but it was all muffled. Jason on the other hand could hear partially and it sounded like Jack had painted himself into a corner, if the rumors I've been hearing are true, it would appear whatever Jack has been doing has come back to bite him in the ass. I hate to say it but it would seem he's learning the hard way the value of patience...if what I'm seeing is the case. he thought. He couldn't be for sure though, he would have to ask Xastur at a much later time. When the ship came back into topic he took his place next to Xastur hearing what he did, "I see, very clever. Lets you have your cake and eat it too...you're just sharing it with the rest of the birthday party. I can't wait to read her schematics and see what she can do" he caught himself for a moment before looking at Xastur from the screen, "...By your permission of course Sir." he said chuckling sheepishly. He had to admit, granted the ship was big, but she was piquing his interest on how the engineers managed to pull her off.

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

As Xastur helped Jack up, he brushed himself off. thanked Xastur turned to look once again at the council. Held his head up squared his shoulders and looked at the man who at one time was his father.
    he wanted so badly to tell him how he really felt right now, but he knew that he would just hide behind the safety of the council like the mouse he is. Jack just turned and walked out.

This is far from over you spineless piece of shit, you will face me sooner than latter. Say good-by to that precious suit you love so much.

Joining the rest of the Knights, still showing no emotion on his face , and in a calm measured voice addressed them all at once.

"Good to see you all, if you don't mind I'm a bit off today and would rather just not talk to any of you today. No offence, you have nothing to do with what that mmuth.(muffuled) council said in there. Xastur if you still need me I will be available, but for the now I have a few things to destr.... take care of at the house. I will if you deem it have my MS brought to what ever hanger bay you park that giant thing at. But until then I give you my leave."

Jack started to leave but waited for Xastur to give the actual OK for him to go.
    Last edited by gundammonkey; November 9, 2017 at 12:42 AM.

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

"Denied and watch what you say about the Council. You will move your suit and things to the Great Astraia and you will stay there. Am I understood? We have a mission." ordered Xastur, "Jason. There are aspects of this ship that will remain classified. It's a scaled up Grand Chariot, I'll give a rundown later."

*the Great Astraia had docked and was being loaded with supplies and the smaller than expected crew. There'd need to be another group added at a later date to keep the ship at full staff*

"Chan. You're on special assignment. Back to House Aznable. You know your job."

"Yes sir. Be seein' ya." said Chan as she left in another direction

"Follow me." said Kal as he lead the way to the docks

- - - Updated - - -

*Kal led them to the docks where their new ship was*

"I was nice. I had people bring your belongings down already, all you have to do is head to whichever dock you landed in and fly your mobile suit to this ship."

"That'd be right. Gives us a reason to show off our new mobile suits."

"I think you'll be quite jealous when you see mine." said Corbin, leaving to get his suit

"...I doubt that." muttered Kal

*Lilith also left to get her suit, Xastur stuck around*

"It's already aboard the ship isn't it."

"It is my friend." replied Xastur, "Figured since I flew the damn thing out there, might as well."

*Xastur headed aboard the ship, Kal followed he wanted to be told what this ship was capable of*

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

"Understood Sir" said Jason smiling, "I look forward to seeing what she can do" he said as he followed Xastur and Kal to the docks. Serah and Toby followed suit as they noticed the air of tensity. They looked at one another briefly before nodding, deciding to just let their curiosity simmer down and leave the matters alone...

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Jack said nothing, he just left to get his suit. He had to do a full inspection. He hated the fact that someone else touched his suit without him there to monitor them. He still had trust issues about that.

His new suit was an homage to his last suit, all be it faster, stronger, and and actual Gundam. Jack stood in front of it looking at it with a good bit of pride. He had built it from 4 other Gundams in his family vault. His donor will be pissed, but at this point Jack could careless about that man.
    Jack had a new DRAGON, and this one is all him. He got in and launched heading towards the Great Astraia, but he really wanted spar or even fight someone on the way so he could test it out. He named it The Gundam Tiamat.

Here is what he has now.

This is the base: http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/GF13-01..._Double_Dragon

With the shoulders and sword from this guy:http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/GF7-010NC_Kouga_Gundam

And we added this to the back as a tail weapon and escape pod/core fighter. So Jack could detach it and fight with it separately if needed. http://68.media.tumblr.com/80836453a...capo1_1280.jpg
    No it does not make a separate Gundam, it will stay as a tail/whip/Dragon head. This way in full attack Jack has full use of all 5 Dragon heads.
    Last edited by gundammonkey; November 9, 2017 at 11:16 AM.

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

Series of concentric interlinked esoteric simpsons refrences

Mott went to go and get his but it was already coming to him. I guess I know what that means. he thought the FA-78 was unarmored and walking towards the knights a two trucks in tow carrying the extra armor and the weapons for the FA form. Unlike the rather black paint when it was fully armored the unarmored version was painted black Silver and red. Astute eyes would know that it was the RX-78-1 scheme but no one on the team would know why it was picked aside from maybe Jason who'd know atleast part of the story. Looking at it, it does Cause a vague sense of unease. he thought. The only one he told about the memory that tipped him off to who he was when he lost his eye was of it attacking Shepard, he knew it was a bit theatrical but he did like the scheme even if it was darker than he'd normally go.

The Gundam stopped not to far from Mott the hatch opened and his father the now Admiral Chapman slid down the exit cable quickly "I figured I'd bring it to you." he said looking back at it, it was partially to hide his tears. "Pilot it one last time." he steeled him self before turning back. "Captain, Commodore, Lieutennant. Other assorted individuals I don't really know." he greeted adjusting the Jacket draped on his shoulders. He looked at his son "I didn't get to see you off properly last time. Heh between this delivery, all the extra equipment for this and your last suit...people might start to think you're a Diva." he laughed. It was obvious that the ship Mott took here was the Penelope.

"I see, thank you." Mott replied he wanted to keep it professional.

"Besides never got to see you off properly last time since I was out fighting at the time."

Toby and Serah nodded to one another, looking at Jason who in turn smiled and nodded back before each returned to their respecting ships to retrieve their mobile suits.

Jason turned to Xastur and Kal, following them aboard the Great Astria, looking around in a combination of awe and curiosity, "forgive me for being bold but I assume the suit we talked about is also on board or is it yet to be complete?" he asked, betraying a tone of giddiness for getting his hands on a suit he only heard about during his days in the Great War.

It didn't take Serah and Tobias long for them to recover their Suits. It would be half an hour later for both by in time, a Shiden in her colors and a Regilinaze from the Sigma were being walked towards the boarding ramp, their equipment already on board as told by the techs while the machines themselves the only ones left. Jason smirked, noticing both the paint job and load out of the Shiden, "She always loved that Zudah of mine." he quipped.

Sword Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    Mott went to go and get his but it was already coming to him. I guess I know what that means. he thought the FA-78 was unarmored and walking towards the knights a two trucks in tow carrying the extra armor and the weapons for the FA form. Unlike the rather black paint when it was fully armored the unarmored version was painted black Silver and red. Astute eyes would know that it was the RX-78-1 scheme but no one on the team would know why it was picked aside from maybe Jason who'd know atleast part of the story. Looking at it, it does Cause a vague sense of unease. he thought. The only one he told about the memory that tipped him off to who he was when he lost his eye was of it attacking Shepard, he knew it was a bit theatrical but he did like the scheme even if it was darker than he'd normally go.

The Gundam stopped not to far from Mott the hatch opened and his father the now Admiral Chapman slid down the exit cable quickly "I figured I'd bring it to you." he said looking back at it, it was partially to hide his tears. "Pilot it one last time." he steeled him self before turning back. "Captain, Commodore, Lieutennant. Other assorted individuals I don't really know." he greeted adjusting the Jacket draped on his shoulders. He looked at his son "I didn't get to see you off properly last time. Heh between this delivery, all the extra equipment for this and your last suit...people might start to think you're a Diva." he laughed. It was obvious that the ship Mott took here was the Penelope.

"I see, thank you." Mott replied he wanted to keep it professional.

"Besides never got to see you off properly last time since I was out fighting at the time."
    "Hmm.....I feel like I've seen a similar paint job before. You keeping it like that? Shouldn't it have some of those add-on's?" asked Xastur, "Chapman, it's a pleasure seeing you again. Mott, you and Chapman go over to that empty corner. I think I see something, want you two to check it."

"Commodore." nodded Kal

*these were clearly bullshit orders, Xastur's way of giving them a second of privacy before leaving*

"Have your stuff loaded aboard then meet us above on the hull. Bring your Gundam." said Xastur as he, Kal, and others boarded the ship

Quote Originally Posted by Kenico View Post
    Toby and Serah nodded to one another, looking at Jason who in turn smiled and nodded back before each returned to their respecting ships to retrieve their mobile suits.

Jason turned to Xastur and Kal, following them aboard the Great Astria, looking around in a combination of awe and curiosity, "forgive me for being bold but I assume the suit we talked about is also on board or is it yet to be complete?" he asked, betraying a tone of giddiness for getting his hands on a suit he only heard about during his days in the Great War.

It didn't take Serah and Tobias long for them to recover their Suits. It would be half an hour later for both by in time, a Shiden in her colors and a Regilinaze from the Sigma were being walked towards the boarding ramp, their equipment already on board as told by the techs while the machines themselves the only ones left. Jason smirked, noticing both the paint job and load out of the Shiden, "She always loved that Zudah of mine." he quipped.
    "What suit now!?" complained Kal

"Relax. It's nothing extreme. A simple Gelgoog Jaeger, built from scratch using a mix of 4th generation parts. Tried to keep it as classic as we could, but some modern systems and luxuries couldn't be helped in getting installed. I assembled an MS weapons cache of sorts, it's in hanger R-24. Right side of the ship, 24th hanger deck. Should be one closer to the back." explained Xastur, "I had the Graze's replaced with Shiden's. We've got thirty aboard. With 20 spots still open. Most of the crew is from my House after all, this was one of my projects. Up to Kal to balance it, that'd be his place now as Knight Overwatch."

"You are correct there. I'm thinking this ship probably has the room for twice the number of crew the Grey Zabi had."

"It's still a Shiden though Jason. Just paying homage to the Stark symbol." noted Xastur, "I will allow your self indulgence on this matter if you so choose."

"Hold it. Just what can this ship do?"

"Okay, fine. I'll tell you, was already planning on sending the specs to the Council after I left, but whatever. I'll tell you what this one can do." said Xastur, "It's armored with a mix of nanolaminite and chobtham styled armor plates, it can take quite a beating. It has over 100 anti air defense guns turrets and beam cannons, hundreds of different sized missile ports, three Buster class cannons.....I know, there's been a common courtesy rule in place but come on. It's not a law. Those Buster Cannon's will be useful, plus a dozen mega particle cannons half a dozen on each side. The Knight's could survive for half a year alone just on it's supplies. Because it's so big, moving from some areas to others will require using turbo lifts, both of the vertical and horizontal kind, or if I really likes you, a personal dirtbike to use. There are four training halls for people, none for MS, but each MS gets it's own hanger room. Depending on where the hanger is you'll either be launched directly from the hanger, out to the side or you'll be lifted up and put in line for use of a small mass driver inspired catapult system. Can carry up to 50 mobile suits."

*then Xastur checked the surroundings and brought his voice to a whisper as he grabbed Kal, hopefully Jason wouldn't hear*

"The nose can be opened for access to the larger than needed rail gun system that fires either explosion tipped shells or solid shells made of Frame Metal and could obliterate one of the current types of colonies with one rail gun shot....." explained Xastur, "Shh."

"Zabi damn I want one for myself....." said Kal

"The order to launch won't be given unless it comes from me, a few systems are kept under a special security clearance. So if you can't get into something, don't keep trying. You can roam around, seems some mobile suits are following my damn orders to meet out in space so we can all ooh and ahh at each others new suits. I'm going to my hanger, L-09, and launching."

*with that Xastur started to head off towards the hangers, Kal seemed impressed and opted to not argue and wander the ship. Outside, an obnoxiously painted Sandrock was moving in*

"Well? Jealous aren't you all?" boasted Corbin

*it was a bold paint scheme, it had a mix of ruby red to the point the red sparkled in the right angle of light, the gold paint was even brighter and a polished gold than Xastur used, they even used a silver based paint on other areas and the weapons, it looked like it was a mascot for a jewelry store than a weapon of war*

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

"The mission is on earth, it'll be next to useless fully armored in gravity." he explained "Switchover is even shorter than the AGE-2's was. As for the paint yeah I'm keeping it like that." he didn't explain it beyond that his reason was private it being the RX-78-1's, while homage not uncommon, would be seen as weird even as a history buff.

"Admiral now I'm afraid." he said to the Commodore. "Seems like both of us ended up where we predicted, granted it's more boring than I thought as I just sit around basically ordering patrols and sitting at home these days. I should probably go. Good luck." he said he and Mott both knew what the orders were. He didn't need to leave either, the trucks and the men manning them helping bring the things where his crew but he saw no reason to force it, they have had the last three months to talk and the ride over their relationship was rockier in someways than it was yet better in others.

"You too admiral." he replied as his father began leaving as Corbin was showing up.

"Small. Dick. Syndrome." he pointed as he was perpendicular without turning back to see the other's reactions or even looking at it. But there was a shiteating grin a mile wide on the huge man's face. Between him being clearly an admiral and being known as one of the biggest people in the empire it's not like he had much in the way to fear of reprisal.

Mott was clearly trying not to laugh as he walked to the Gundam getting in. He began laughing as soon as the cockpit was closed not realizing the loudspeakers were on.
    Last edited by Zeon's RedComet; November 10, 2017 at 8:09 AM.

"Crewman, show Stark to his Gelgoog." ordered Xastur as he went to his mobile suit

"Yes, sir." replied the girl, a kid really, "This way sir."

*Xastur made it towards the hanger sections and hopped on a one of his own dirtbikes he had scattered all over, he rode it to his hanger. He entered the private locker room and put on a pilot suit, he put his helmet on then popped the face crown on before leaving the room and getting in the Archangel*

"Yay, I love new suits." said Xastur as he started it up, the eyes glowed white. A rare color to have, few suits used it as is, he turned his comms on to a Knight only channel, "RX-80PR-R68 Pale Rider "Archangel"....I think. Whatever, Xastur Aznable, Archangel, Launching!"

*with the words said the suit leapt out of the hanger as Xastur flew the suit around, it was based off the Pale Rider model with the backpack replaced with the WZ EW angel wings, with the Beam Feather weapons that the Vagan Gear Sid had installed within the wings. Armed with the Vulcan's, Beam Sabers, Hand Beam Guns, and the Beam Scissors scythe from the Deathscythe EW. The navy blue replaced with black and the black replaced with pale white, with the wings completely chromed out. White lights for the eyes and white beams. The wings covered the body of the suit as Xastur sped up and then unleashed the wings and activated the beam scythe, it's white beam glowing fiercely in the black of space*

"Meet the Archangel everyone." said Xastur proudly

"It's...alright Captain." said Corbin, "But it pales in comparison to a Gundam."

"That a fact?" replied Xastur, he had a smirk as he thought, This moron....He doesn't even know my skill and ability are more than enough to close the gap. Not to mention, his suit is pure 3rd Gen tech. Mine is a mix of 3rd and 4th gen tech. If I had to call it something I'd say it's a boosted 3rd Gen unit upgraded to 4th gen standards. And in my hands, this might as well be a 5th gen machine in the hands of normal pilot, let alone an Ace., "Corbin....The last bit of letters and numbers. R68. It refers to an ancient text of a long dead religion. Revelations 6, verse 8...."And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth." This suit was originally named Death. Still believe a Gundam can match this suit? Knight's, fitting for me is it not?"
    Last edited by Exia; November 10, 2017 at 8:25 AM.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

"Oh shit this thing was on." Mott realized "Whoops." he said to that before focusing on Xastur's new suit. "Call me old fashioned but I prefer the RX series without wings. It's impressive though. Like the colors." he said though it was partial bias as they were close to how the FA-78 looked while armored, he wrested the OS he practically begged Healey for. Seems she couldn't come to see me off. he thought bit sadly he also missed Silvia as she was pretty much gone when they left the council chamber, he said to meet up with his father if she could and then come with him to wherever the ship would be going. He booted up the new OS and rewrote the old one, as the Gundam began to walk it almost seemed to a trained eye that it moved differently.

This subtle difference. Her sister may be a great MS engineer and an excellent software designer but Healey understands how to make these things move better than her. Or at least just knows how I pilot I guess. he thought. "Never expected a Suit to be named after a bible verse, then again considering the generation five names I shouldn't be too surprised." it showed that Mott's historical knowledge went beyond the great war and that of the empire.
    Last edited by Zeon's RedComet; November 10, 2017 at 8:34 AM.

"War, Famine, and Pestilence are also mobile suits in the vault. Can't use them. Classified." said Xastur, "I'm liking what Jack brought to the table. Tiamat....Babylonian Dragon Goddess if my mythos is right. The ancient mythos are a good read."

*he flew around a bit and gave a few fast slashes with the scythe*

"How about it Corbin? Care to spar?"

"Thank you but no." declined the newbie who had just talked about how a Gundam would be superior

"Anyone? We can get away with it. I have the authority now." said Xastur, "Jack? Mott? Serah?......Jason?"

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

"No thank you sir." truth was he wasn't really feeling upto doing much right now besides what was required of him.

"Fine. So what's the base weapon choices for that thing? Just a beam rifle and shield? Nothing fancy." asked Xastur to Mott, considering how much shit came with that suit Xastur had to know some things about it, better to start now than scramble at the last minute, "I'm still in a sparring mood. Anyone?"

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

All 5 of Jacks Gundams Dragon heads all lit up Bright Fire Red as he jumped towards Xasturs location. Pulling his sword he only asked one question as he took up an offensive position.

"rules of engagement?...Sir"