Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 90 of 97 FirstFirst ... 40808586878889909192939495 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1452

Re: [RP] Mobile Suit Gundam: The First Colony

"He's been shot down at every marriage request since he pulled that shit with D'endrah." noted Balor

"The former Captain of the Knight's told him, to his face, "he was a worthless sack of shit and the only way he'd become a Knight was over his dead body", then another slew of insults."

"Guess I missed that time."

"Oh, no. It was a year ago. Despite things, I am friends with his father. It was brought up in conversation, Corbin said something and Kal responded. I didn't see the point in actually filing that one." said Alexander

"For the record, I'm also against him." noted Cassandra, "It's his face. Something about it just causes my hand to form a fist and all I can think about it punching him."

"Really, it comes down to the current Captain of the Zeonic Knight's." said Jonas, "People can say what they want in his defense, but it is his decision. Two out of three have already been confirmed as allowed."

*Alexander looked down for a moment to confirm something, he seemed pleased with what he saw*

"Xastur, while I'd love to say something like "I hate to do this", the truth is.....Like father, like son. The former Gundam of House Bidan is in a hanger at ZABI-04, the Wing Gundam Zero. I will gift this to you and your family in exchange for Corbin's joining." said Alexander

"You son of a bitch." declared Cassandra, House Kycyllia had been the first House on scene to raid the vault, she remembered something about that suit being missing

*to the others both Balor and Xastur kept a cool and calm face, but to the newtypes they could feel both Aznable's greed rising, as they both eyed each other you could swear they were having a conversation in their heads*

Come on my son. I want it. You want it. It's a very powerful suit and it'll complete the set. Epyon and Wing Zero. thought Balor as he cleared his throat

Bastard Kal level bullshit play. thought Xastur, it was more than tempting to take, Well.....If he's a Knight, then if he does something questionable, he'll face the Knight's justice. Oh! That's right, I'm the Captain. "Justice" would be for me to decide.....I can totally just kill him then if it's bad enough. Or kick him out if he's too much of a diva. thought Xastur, "Hmm.....I'll take that deal, but change it to Xastur's gift only."

You little fucker! immediately thought Balor, he knew why that was asked, Fuck! I wanted to pilot it first!

"That can be done. Now, onto your mission." moved on Alexander, "The newtypes of the Empire, those we've kept hidden."

"I understand. Load 'em up, make contact with Earth to square it all away, tell everyone on both sides what the deal is, drop them off to people I trust, then come back home."

"That is right. It's a simple mission. But it's something that hopefully benefits these people."

"If I could interject, I mean, yeah on one hand you could say you treated them poorly. But from what I saw, despite the lack of human contact they had some pretty cushy digs. It's not like you just brought them there to die, you brought them there and treated them better than some of the noble families. And most of them were of common birth. You guys tried. It was gonna be a shitty decision made however you look at it, but you made the best choice out of all the bad choices."

"Chan Agi.....I appreciate the kind words, truly, but this is a subject my generation has always been touchy with. So pardon us if we're more remorseful than needed."

"Tch....He's not wrong. Locking up good people 'cause we don't know a thing about what's up with them anymore. I always thought solving this issue would never come to pass. Glad I was wrong."

"Yes. Now then. Knight's! That will be all. Jack." said Alexander in a very serious tone, "Please. Stay for a moment. The council needs to confirm some specifics. Shouldn't take too long. Go say hi to the new Knight's."

*five out of the six heads had changed to serious looks on their faces, the one hold out was Jonas, he knew what was to come and he wasn't going to like it*

"Right...." said Xastur as he motioned the rest out of the room quickly

*it was now just the council and Jack, in a closed room. The Knight's were greeted by Kal who seemed interested in what happened in there*

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

Series of concentric interlinked esoteric simpsons refrences

On one hand at least I'm not one of the newbies anymore, on the other hand still bottom of the Totem poll rank wise. Mott thought it didn't trouble him perse as he got allot of rank not only militarily but even more socially despite his short combat career. All on a fluke, I wonder if I can keep luck holding. he thought not so much for official progression but he felt like the deck was stacked somehow between everything from his own circumstances surrounding his being to pure happenstance, part of it bothered him as someone who wanted to make his own path, but on the other hand it was a boon one he'd make use of and had so far.

He put his own inner monologue aside "You and your father made out pretty well captain, if I don't say so myself." Mott said. "Going to give the new comers the same greeting you gave us?"

"I can't, I didn't know there'd be new members. I could find someone....But it'd take some time." said Xastur, "Wish that damn ship was here.....It's totally blowing my image a bit."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

"You know what they say about fashionably late." Mott shrugged.
    Last edited by Zeon's RedComet; November 7, 2017 at 6:40 AM.

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

Jack watched the other Knights leave the room with an “I have no idea what is happening” borderline surprised look on his face. As soon as the last knight left the room and the door closed, his whole demeanor changed. He turned back to the heads walking over to the center of the line in front of them. Now he could get a good look at each of them in turn. All emotion left his face,his face turned to stone before them. He stood up a bit straighter he gave off a distinct sense of defiance, like a caged Lion stuck in a corner.
    Jack looked at each of the heads square in the eye one after the other before finally settling on his father, for the briefest of moments a slight look of disgust flashed across his face before settling back to stone.

kind of figured I would be pulled up on the carpet sooner or later. Well get on with it, let’s start this attempt to "put him in line" show of force.

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

"Aye." stated Jason, his face betraying briefly that his name was cast as a recruit of the Knights, "So the mission will be to take the newtypes born in space and take them to those who are trained and let them help them out. On top of that find a home where they can belong" stated Jason, "I'm just worried that could have some dangerous repercussions. As for what they may be, I have no clue" he said quietly to himself before turning back to Xastur, "I've heard the stories from some that your last ship was quite...large" he said with some concern in his voice, "I must ask wouldn't a ship and if I were to deduce correctly our new one that big be that ungainly to maneuver much less handle in gravity? Or have the Minovsky Craft Systems come a long way in their evolution to handle such a beast?" He asked as he stood next to Xastur.

Toby sighed, listening to the banter as he waited for when they would head out. He noticed Serah, walking up to her and gave a nod.

"You look Good" he said, feeling a bit stupid for saying that.

"As to you" she said with a chuckle, "Though you did look a bit messed up when me and Nambra went out for a night on the town when we dropped into Zenna" she giggled, Toby blushing as he recalled their visit and he was assigned as their Dozel rep at their personal request. He chuckled, recalling what he remembered to be a night to remember...thankfully it didn't get too crazy to the point it made the papers.

"It was fun" he said still blushing a bit, sighing as he recalled the dance with her they had.

"I enjoyed it" she whispered to him, causing him to sheepishly smile as he took in a deep breath, "so If i may ask, what have you been doing? I mean you never called, you never wrote. Was there some communications blackout between houses I didn't know about?" she said with another chuckle.

"Not to my knowledge, I just was helping my brother on the Sigma with some raiders that popped up. But honestly all we did was do cleanup work...and in my case working on a new mobile suit design."

"Oh?" replied Serah curiously.

"Yeah, pretty much I'm trying to either make a suit or modify a suit to fit with my personal way of fighting: Close quarters, but extremely fast in both speed and reaction time."

"Sounds more like that Grimgirde I heard of" stated Serah, "Fits all your parameters but its reserved for nobility" she said with a disheartening voice.

"I know, hence why I've been wanting a custom unit of my own. But until I can find one or make it, I'll just have to stick with the Regilinaze. It's not a bad unit but its reaction speed for me is too damn slow..."

That last part caught Serah's attention, staring at him for a moment before returning to a more softer casual face, "I see, well hopefully you'll be able to find something"

"I do hope so." stated Gray, feeling more comfortable by his tone of voice and posture than when he was inducted into the Knights himself.

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Kenico View Post
    "Aye." stated Jason, his face betraying briefly that his name was cast as a recruit of the Knights, "So the mission will be to take the newtypes born in space and take them to those who are trained and let them help them out. On top of that find a home where they can belong" stated Jason, "I'm just worried that could have some dangerous repercussions. As for what they may be, I have no clue" he said quietly to himself before turning back to Xastur, "I've heard the stories from some that your last ship was quite...large" he said with some concern in his voice, "I must ask wouldn't a ship and if I were to deduce correctly our new one that big be that ungainly to maneuver much less handle in gravity? Or have the Minovsky Craft Systems come a long way in their evolution to handle such a beast?" He asked as he stood next to Xastur.

Toby sighed, listening to the banter as he waited for when they would head out. He noticed Serah, walking up to her and gave a nod.

"You look Good" he said, feeling a bit stupid for saying that.

"As to you" she said with a chuckle, "Though you did look a bit messed up when me and Nambra went out for a night on the town when we dropped into Zenna" she giggled, Toby blushing as he recalled their visit and he was assigned as their Dozel rep at their personal request. He chuckled, recalling what he remembered to be a night to remember...thankfully it didn't get too crazy to the point it made the papers.

"It was fun" he said still blushing a bit, sighing as he recalled the dance with her they had.

"I enjoyed it" she whispered to him, causing him to sheepishly smile as he took in a deep breath, "so If i may ask, what have you been doing? I mean you never called, you never wrote. Was there some communications blackout between houses I didn't know about?" she said with another chuckle.

"Not to my knowledge, I just was helping my brother on the Sigma with some raiders that popped up. But honestly all we did was do cleanup work...and in my case working on a new mobile suit design."

"Oh?" replied Serah curiously.

"Yeah, pretty much I'm trying to either make a suit or modify a suit to fit with my personal way of fighting: Close quarters, but extremely fast in both speed and reaction time."

"Sounds more like that Grimgirde I heard of" stated Serah, "Fits all your parameters but its reserved for nobility" she said with a disheartening voice.

"I know, hence why I've been wanting a custom unit of my own. But until I can find one or make it, I'll just have to stick with the Regilinaze. It's not a bad unit but its reaction speed for me is too damn slow..."

That last part caught Serah's attention, staring at him for a moment before returning to a more softer casual face, "I see, well hopefully you'll be able to find something"

"I do hope so." stated Gray, feeling more comfortable by his tone of voice and posture than when he was inducted into the Knights himself.
    "You fuckin' saw the Grey Zabi yourself. One of it's reactors was enough to fix an entire ship." noted Xastur, "Smarter people than Minovsky have been born in the last 800 years."

*Lilith and Corbin were brought in*

"Hello everyone!" said Lilith, dressed in her uniform

"Finally the Knight's open their eyes to some real talent." said Corbin Azer

"Azer, if you had real talent, you'd have already been a Knight." said Kal

"The only reason you're here is because of bribery." said Xastur as Kal handed him his 1911 and scimitar back, "It cost House Ghiren the Wing Zero."

"Motherfucker!" yelled Kal

"No matter. You'll all see my worth soon enough." spoke Corbin, "You'll regret not picking me sooner."

"Doubtful at best Corbin." said Lilith

"Please, do be quiet Karn."

"Sit down and shut the fuck up yourself Azer." said Xastur

"Uhh, Xastur.....I'm getting reports of a large vessel entering the area. I mean, a large ship. Thing's nearly a mile long." said Kal

"Good! About time it got here!"

*a ship came on screen, it was enormous. A bigger, upgraded version of the Grand Chariot, 3/4 a mile long, painted in a dark crimson with a gold Empire symbol on top*

"Told ya' we'd have the room for you suit Mott." quipped Xastur

Quote Originally Posted by gundammonkey View Post
    Jack watched the other Knights leave the room with an “I have no idea what is happening” borderline surprised look on his face. As soon as the last knight left the room and the door closed, his whole demeanor changed. He turned back to the heads walking over to the center of the line in front of them. Now he could get a good look at each of them in turn. All emotion left his face,his face turned to stone before them. He stood up a bit straighter he gave off a distinct sense of defiance, like a caged Lion stuck in a corner.
    Jack looked at each of the heads square in the eye one after the other before finally settling on his father, for the briefest of moments a slight look of disgust flashed across his face before settling back to stone.

kind of figured I would be pulled up on the carpet sooner or later. Well get on with it, let’s start this attempt to "put him in line" show of force.
    "Jack. Jack. Jack." said Alexander, bringing up pictures of the people Jack culled from House Garma, "Care to explain?"

"And this?" asked Cassandra, bringing up pictures of the Empire's cemetery, the location taking up a fourth of the northern section of the moon, there were areas covered in dust, a few crypts half built, just in general not well kept up

"Did you even bother learning why House Garma is where it is?"

"You should know this now. But House Dozle has kept House Garma's defenses in check since the founding. We will babysit you no longer. My forces are already pulling back."

"Jacky, my boy, patience is a useful tool. You jumped in too deep too quickly."

"Were you just delusional or did you honestly believe if you closed things up and made it harder for the other House's, we wouldn't find out? The loyalty of the people is to the Empire first, and their House second. You can't even forget your place when you don't even know what it is."

"I blame Jonas for that."

"I'll take the blame, can I be faulted for my actions the last three months? I've had quite the leash on me and not the fun kind."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

"I suppose you weren't lying." Mott remarked in masterful understatement. "Should of asked for more weapons options if I knew room was that little of a concern."

"True, however I never saw her actually flying but semantics. And by the sound of it it did it's job well, so I'm certain the new ship will do so as well" stated Jason, sighing as he stared at Corbin for a moment. He made a mental note of the boy before returning his attention to Xastur, "So as of this moment Sir, aside from the general order, what are your own Sir?" he asked in a professional tone before he saw the new ship on screen. He stared at it trying to hold back a smirk, either he's compensating or trying to make himself jealous, he thought to himself, letting his standard grin form out, "She's definitely a fine Ship Sir" he said as he nodded

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Exia View Post
    "Jack. Jack. Jack." said Alexander, bringing up pictures of the people Jack culled from House Garma, "Care to explain?"

"And this?" asked Cassandra, bringing up pictures of the Empire's cemetery, the location taking up a fourth of the northern section of the moon, there were areas covered in dust, a few crypts half built, just in general not well kept up

"Did you even bother learning why House Garma is where it is?"

"You should know this now. But House Dozle has kept House Garma's defenses in check since the founding. We will babysit you no longer. My forces are already pulling back."

"Jacky, my boy, patience is a useful tool. You jumped in too deep too quickly."

"Were you just delusional or did you honestly believe if you closed things up and made it harder for the other House's, we wouldn't find out? The loyalty of the people is to the Empire first, and their House second. You can't even forget your place when you don't even know what it is."

"I blame Jonas for that."

"I'll take the blame, can I be faulted for my actions the last three months? I've had quite the leash on me and not the fun kind."
    Jack looked at the faces brought up, the faces of the ones he killed. A slight smile formed before he pushed it away.

“I will take it that this means I can speak freely? You know what I don’t care right now.”

Jack walked over to a view screen and started pointing.

“I will gladly explain these pieces of filth.
    1,Trader to the Empire, 2. Accomplice to said trader. 3. Trader to my direct family 4. Trader to the Empire…OK that one there, I just got carried away, but it was fun.

You know I have a feeling you know exactly why they are no longer here. The only reason I haven’t gone further was that I will not go into someone else’s house to do their cleaning for them. At least I know that Xastur took care of his part, any of you look into your houses yet?
    Now if you are trying to get me to say something stupid like I had something to do with their immediate deaths, sorry I will not do that. Like I don’t know you are recording this shit.Did I have knowledge of their plans to take their own lives? Yes, and I chose not to stop them.
    You do realize just how deep their treachery went right? Anyone? I’m sure your great and holy spy network knew about the plot from within House Ray? Didn’t you? You know the plot to destroy the Empire, and use House Garma and Aznable to do it. You know that plot? I found out about it, and I did something about it. What did you do? I will tell you what you did, you called a meeting. Well how did that work out for you. Do any of you know why or how I found out about the plot? No I think not. You were to busy making me the laughing stock of the empire. Too busy attending parties given by our house, then scoffing at the very house you were in. Like I don’t know the reputation my house has. (A rage exploded from Jack, his face contorted in anger. Taking a quick breath it left as fast as it came. And with the next word he was back to his calm smooth voice, like it never happened)I WILL NOT BE LAUGHED AT AGAIN, I WILL NOT BE TAKEN…… I apologize, I lost my civility for a moment, It will not happen again. As I was saying, I have been your play toy, your running joke long enough. But it is all good, because of that, because I was the joke and fuel for your gossip that is how I found out about everything.”

Jack shifted his position and walked over to face them again before continuing.

“You all ask every question at once. I will get to every question in time, but let us just keep it to just one at a time. shall we?

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

Jack looked at the faces brought up, the faces of the ones he killed. A slight smile formed before he pushed it away.

“I will take it that this means I can speak freely? You know what I don’t care right now.”

Jack walked over to a view screen and started pointing.

“I will gladly explain these pieces of filth.
    1,Trader to the Empire, 2. Accomplice to said trader. 3. Trader to my direct family 4. Trader to the Empire…OK that one there, I just got carried away, but it was fun.

You know I have a feeling you know exactly why they are no longer here. The only reason I haven’t gone further was that I will not go into someone else’s house to do their cleaning for them. At least I know that Xastur took care of his part, any of you look into your houses yet?
    Now if you are trying to get me to say something stupid like I had something to do with their immediate deaths, sorry I will not do that. Like I don’t know you are recording this shit.Did I have knowledge of their plans to take their own lives? Yes, and I chose not to stop them.
    You do realize just how deep their treachery went right? Anyone? I’m sure your great and holy spy network knew about the plot from within House Ray? Didn’t you? You know the plot to destroy the Empire, and use House Garma and Aznable to do it. You know that plot? I found out about it, and I did something about it. What did you do? I will tell you what you did, you called a meeting. Well how did that work out for you. Do any of you know why or how I found out about the plot? No I think not. You were to busy making me the laughing stock of the empire. Too busy attending parties given by our house, then scoffing at the very house you were in. Like I don’t know the reputation my house has. (A rage exploded from Jack, his face contorted in anger. Taking a quick breath it left as fast as it came. And with the next word he was back to his calm smooth voice, like it never happened)I WILL NOT BE LAUGHED AT AGAIN, I WILL NOT BE TAKEN…… I apologize, I lost my civility for a moment, It will not happen again. As I was saying, I have been your play toy, your running joke long enough. But it is all good, because of that, because I was the joke and fuel for your gossip that is how I found out about everything.”

Jack shifted his position and walked over to face them again before continuing.

“You all ask every question at once. I will get to every question in time, but let us just keep it to just one at a time. shall we?
    "Xastur has done nothing." said Balor, bringing up a feed of the two traitors, it was in night vision, "See them? That be be the woman and son. They've been in there since Xastur was told. Complete darkness for three months. They're nearly rabid. They get a meal every few days. Some of their actions border on sick and twisted, but when compared to you it's been rather calm."

"Destroy the Empire? If a plot from my people could destroy this Empire they would have achieved it centuries ago." said Raymond, Head of House Ray, "It was a minor plot. Half of those involved are double agents. For a later operation which may in fact be sunk because of your actions."

"You not only underestimate the Council but you overestimate your own value you fucking child! If you truly think we are not aware how they died truly, you are mistaken, you butchering fool!" roared Alexander, "Since it's clear you know nothing of your history, Jonas, enlighten this fool."

"Your mother wanted to abort you and I talked her out of it, but frankly you've shown me nothing worth while Jacky. You're an easier mark to control than I, and that is saying something." said Jonas, "The reason why we are treated in a manner has to do with a 300 year old grudge. You've surely heard of the Civil War from 300 years ago or did spend all your time romanticizing the Great War? The other House's were beaten back, on their last legs, House Garma was the last House to surrender to the Martian forces. In the final battle, House Garma led the charge with the remaining forces that could be mustered....But it was all for naught. Mars had it's own secret weapon. A single mobile suit demolished the forces......And House Garma's colony cluster."

*a blurry picture was brought up*

"Meet the Turn-X. While the rest of the Empire opted to surrender and bide their time, we acted on impulse and were made examples of what true power looks like." explained Jonas, "The Hashmal was created shortly after as a counter measure."

"You think you know something, then it turns out you truly don't." said Balor, "You think a small plot from within the Empire is important to us? Think again! We have far bigger and more powerful threats to our existence."

"House Garma paid the price for their arrogance and disregard to the Council of old, and they will continue to pay the price. You are but one House, without the defense line provided by House Dozle you are weak and only worth as much as how good your parties are."

*the council were collectively growing angrier as this went on*

"A choice had to be made. Become the party house and joke of the Empire or be reminded how bad our fuck up was. The war between the Seven had ended and yet we felt Mars had no business in telling us how to operate. The sheer audacity of telling the Emperor to basically fuck off.....I'm surprised House Garma even exists." said Jonas, "Angelina's plot was at best a game to the rest of us. Lord Alexander and Lord Balor warned me of her, yet I disregarded them."

"You descend from a bastard line. We executed them." noted Balor, a fact that surprised Jonas, "Mars needed a few heads served up on a platinum platter."

"What say you now fool of a Garma?" asked Alexander

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kenico View Post
    "True, however I never saw her actually flying but semantics. And by the sound of it it did it's job well, so I'm certain the new ship will do so as well" stated Jason, sighing as he stared at Corbin for a moment. He made a mental note of the boy before returning his attention to Xastur, "So as of this moment Sir, aside from the general order, what are your own Sir?" he asked in a professional tone before he saw the new ship on screen. He stared at it trying to hold back a smirk, either he's compensating or trying to make himself jealous, he thought to himself, letting his standard grin form out, "She's definitely a fine Ship Sir" he said as he nodded
    "We wait for the ship to dock so before we begin loading it. Their simple orders, no reason to get to into it." said Xastur, "She's called the Grand Astraia. A mighty ship if I do say so myself."

"There looks to be enough room for my things." said Corbin

"The rooms aren't that big. If it doesn't fit it gets put in your hanger." said Xastur, most of the common crew would bunk in pairs to a room. The pilots and officers had single rooms, they were 10 feet long and 10 feet wide and 8 feet tall, "And it gets better."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

Jack had to hold his tongue at first. He had to gather his thoughts before he spoke.
    Staring at his father, keeping the rage in check as he answered his fathers accusations.

“Good for you. Good thing Dear old Dad did his job of keeping everything about the family a secret. Great job there dear old DAD, top marks for you. Tell your boy nothing, but at the same time tell him to hold his head up with pride for who you are. Make sure to tell him to stand your ground, and to take nothing from anyone. Remind me again why I got in all of those fights in school? What were your words again? I remember “As long as you did not start it, but by Zabi you had better finish it” Remember all those times you said things like “Be your own man. Only you can control you.” or one of my favorites “If they push, you shove. If they punch, you destroy” Then in the same breath grovel to the council. Dancing the dance of the court jester, you are a walking hypocrite. Stand your ground, fight for your right to be a Garma, be proud to be a Garma remember that? Yes as soon as I finally do everything you said over and over. You run to the council and cry crocodile tears. “Look at what he did, I had nothing to do with it.” Yet you say something as mundane as “you have shown me nothing worthwhile” This from the man who is known for using the head on his dick not his shoulders. Yet then even as he knows what kind of a whore he brings into the house, you turn a blind eye to what she does. Great parenting, top marks in that catagory as well. Gee I wonder can you do anything on your own as you lay on your back showing your belly to the world? Yes sir that sure is a lot to live up to. Great example just the best. Maybe I should just drop to my knees and beg for forgiveness and hope that they find me funny again. Is there room on the floor next to you so I can give my belly up for them to laugh at as well? Hay I know if I every mistakenly have a kid we can keep him in the dark as well. Yes sir we can raise him in a world of false hopes and lies! That would just be the Garma family way.
    I understand father that you would rather your son be used by some watery tart who bends over for you. Fine I get it. I wasn’t controlled as easily as you, you are the fool. You were controlled and you knew you were. They control you as well as she did, and you just rolled over and gave them your belly. She had to try to rewire my entire brain and even then it did not take. Once I found the crack in her system I woke up, and I fought it. You would rather stay under her thumb. You are the week one. I told you what to do, and you did it. I told you what to say and you said it. Yet here you sit playing it out like you were just playing a part in their game.
    The other houses I can forgive and forget, I will be the first to admit that no house can survive on their own. But I will discuss this 300 year old grudge, it is a bit excessive and all it does is make anger issues. A man can only be held down for so long, or scoffed at for so long. But that will be between the council and I. Your two faced ways have made this. Yes I take full reasonability for what I have done.
    (looking at the council) And I will do it again, if needed.
    But to blame all of this on my shoulders?! Fine I can take it, you and I can have a question and answer session when we get home if you would rather it be that way.”

Jack had to hold his tongue at first. He had to gather his thoughts before he spoke.
    Staring at his father, keeping the rage in check as he answered his fathers accusations.

“Good for you. Good thing Dear old Dad did his job of keeping everything about the family a secret. Great job there dear old DAD, top marks for you. Tell your boy nothing, but at the same time tell him to hold his head up with pride for who you are. Make sure to tell him to stand your ground, and to take nothing from anyone. Remind me again why I got in all of those fights in school? What were your words again? I remember “As long as you did not start it, but by Zabi you had better finish it” Remember all those times you said things like “Be your own man. Only you can control you.” or one of my favorites “If they push, you shove. If they punch, you destroy” Then in the same breath grovel to the council. Dancing the dance of the court jester, you are a walking hypocrite. Stand your ground, fight for your right to be a Garma, be proud to be a Garma remember that? Yes as soon as I finally do everything you said over and over. You run to the council and cry crocodile tears. “Look at what he did, I had nothing to do with it.” Yet you say something as mundane as “you have shown me nothing worthwhile” This from the man who is known for using the head on his dick not his shoulders. Yet then even as he knows what kind of a whore he brings into the house, you turn a blind eye to what she does. Great parenting, top marks in that catagory as well. Gee I wonder can you do anything on your own as you lay on your back showing your belly to the world? Yes sir that sure is a lot to live up to. Great example just the best. Maybe I should just drop to my knees and beg for forgiveness and hope that they find me funny again. Is there room on the floor next to you so I can give my belly up for them to laugh at as well? Hay I know if I every mistakenly have a kid we can keep him in the dark as well. Yes sir we can raise him in a world of false hopes and lies! That would just be the Garma family way.
    I understand father that you would rather your son be used by some watery tart who bends over for you. Fine I get it. I wasn’t controlled as easily as you, you are the fool. You were controlled and you knew you were. They control you as well as she did, and you just rolled over and gave them your belly. She had to try to rewire my entire brain and even then it did not take. Once I found the crack in her system I woke up, and I fought it. You would rather stay under her thumb. You are the week one. I told you what to do, and you did it. I told you what to say and you said it. Yet here you sit playing it out like you were just playing a part in their game.
    The other houses I can forgive and forget, I will be the first to admit that no house can survive on their own. But I will discuss this 300 year old grudge, it is a bit excessive and all it does is make anger issues. A man can only be held down for so long, or scoffed at for so long. But that will be between the council and I. Your two faced ways have made this. Yes I take full reasonability for what I have done.
    (looking at the council) And I will do it again, if needed.
    But to blame all of this on my shoulders?! Fine I can take it, you and I can have a question and answer session when we get home if you would rather it be that way.”
    "You're little torture room is being filled in with concrete as we speak." spoke Alexander, bringing up a live feed of the process

"It's this level of maturity that is reason why I never bothered to inform you. It is also why you know nothing about what I do." he said bringing up a past feed

*there was Jonas on a security camera, surrounded by black robed guards on foot, they were in space suits walking thru the grounds of the cemetery. Every few tombstones Jonas would kneel down and clean them by hand, it was fast forwarded to a funeral, Jonas was also wearing a black robe performing last honors on the dead*

"We are the Empire's Druid's. You mock and act like a spoiled brat, but when I found out House Garma's purpose it was when I performed my first honoring! On your grandfather! My Father! This is our way. So, before you continue to boil with rage and continue this needless bitching, remember, you found out your place in the Empire while I'm still alive!" shouted Jonas, "I enjoyed life to the fullest because each day I'm reminded that death closes in. Because of you and your leash my duties have fallen behind."

"I would remind the Heir that his status can be revoked by Council majority, he would be wise to keep any threats out of this chamber. Especially those threats that he can do nothing with." said Cassandra, "Jonas. It's still not too late to name one of your bastard children as Heir."

"I'm aware." replied Jonas

"This outrage is only fueling the fact you're the Empire's joke." said Balor, "You take a page from my son and half ass it like this? It's just embarrassing."

"Do you have any clue yet as to the preparations I've given you?" asked Jonas, "But it's becoming clear that causing death suits you more than honoring them. I may not have been aware of the plot against you but at the same token it only escalated my plans. You should understand the importance of death as much as you understand how precious life is. But it seems that lesson is lost to you."

"Should Jonas meet an untimely end, it will be investigated to the fullest extent of the Empire's might."

*there were a warning lights on, an emergency feed from outside the colony was on screen, it was the appearance of the Grand Astraia*

"....Oh....sonovabitch...." muttered Balor, just the sight of the dark crimson and gold was enough to know this was the ship Xastur was talking about, "....Now we have to bring Xastur in for a lecture."

"Damn it all." sighed Cassandra, "Why can he never just be simple about things?"

*the ship showing up broke the tension that was building in the room, the fact being that something this large was built and kept secret only added to the council's overall annoyance with the way the new generation was*

"I'm honestly not as surprised as I should be....." groaned Alexander, "Zabi damn it.....Anything else to say for yourself? I don't believe you've dug a deep enough hole for yourself to fit."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

Jacks gaze never left Jonas even when the others were talking to him.

“Your hypocrisy has no bounds does it? You honor the dead and talk about how precious life is, this from the same people who in the same breath speak of killing an entire family line. Kill them all, but honor them. You have no idea of what you speak of when you talk about me and what I believe or do. I honor the dead, those who have fallen in the service of the empire are dew all the respect granted them. Some people out there don’t deserve that honor. Some need to be trampled underfoot for the filth that they are. You of all people should know this. Druid of the dead. Not all who live are honored in death, and sadly not all who die were honored in life.
    I will honor the dead and fallen of those who fell for the Empire, Honor them not ruled by them. Let the dead rule the dead, and the living rule the living. As the past should stay with the past. Learning from the past, not being ruled by it.

You stopped giving a shit about me years ago. I don’t hold that agents you at all, it is what it is. I don’t want your sympathy, or your blessing. Just remember this. Only one person in this room has been enough of a man to at least be what he says he is, but so be it. If this council and this house is run on the principle of hypocrisy I can and will play along. I will go ahead and play the good son of the house. But as far as believing anything you say or do. No I will not fall for that."

Finally turning to the council

“Cassandra, you speak of threats in brought to this “Council” I never said anything of the sort, you look for threats where there are none. I am not a threat to you or this council. I never have been and never will be, so stop looking for something that is not there.

Balor, You yourself have very little room to talk. You admit that you are a puppet to your son. I did not “Take a page” from your sons book. I stood my ground my way in my time. If you knew me half as well as you think you do you would know my feelings towards your son. What do your spies tell you about that?

Alexander, Fill that room all you want, that room, it served it’s purpose. It was just another tool I used to do what was needed to be done at that time. If you think it matters and I will be “hurt” by you filling it in, sorry it does not. As for Jonas meeting an untimely death, who is the keeper of ones time?

But I fear that I’m talking to the deaf, nothing I have said was even acknowledged, so I leave this room undaunted by your show of force. I will keep the secrets told here as they are, secret. But I will not be a hypocrite like that man. (pointing at Jonas)
    In the past 3 months even your delegates admitted that they liked the new way things were starting to be handled. Were you told no to certain things that you took for granted? Yes, but it was all for a reason. You may not like it but that is the way it is. If House Garma said something it was good at its word. No longer were they wondering what the catch was going to be. We could go into an agreement without wondering what was on the back end, at least as far as Garma was concerned. But if this council wants the dealings between the houses full of distrust and hypocrisy. So be it then, I can and will play along.

*the alarms went off and Xasturs ship starts to show up. As the council started to all talk about Xasturs new ship.
    Jack turned and headed towards the door.

"You spoke of question and answer time. Your previous question and answer times all ended with someone dead, found of an apparent suicide." said Cassandra, "Those erased from the Empire do not get death rights, should a line be erased it is simply that. They are erased, without honorings."

"I have very much room to talk. Unlike either you or Jonas, Xastur and myself are competent. House Aznable is still fulfilling my orders. Rarely does Xastur ask me to rescind an order."

"I would remind you, our titles are Lord and Lady, if you speak to me again without my title you will know House Ghiren's wrath."

"Face it Jacky, your words mean nothing when the last three months are filled with such death by your own hand."

*Antonia stood up and jumped down 15 feet onto the floor, she was nearly seven feet tall and 300 pounds of muscle and she was angry. She grabbed Jack by the throat and slammed him into a wall, then lifted him like a feather right below Jonas*

"I say sanctions are needed. Who agrees?" asked Antonia as she kept Jack in place, if he tried to break lose or fight back Antonia would slap him with her off hand, it felt like getting punched by a brick, "Or I could end this now."

"I agree with the sanctions. The only reason the delegates agreed with your method was because they simply wished to avoid the fate of the others." said Jonas, "I'm also asking this council to rescind your status as Heir to House Garma."

*they agreed quickly*

"Now then, Jack Garma. You are stripped of your status and rights as Heir. Feel lucky you aren't stripped of your status as a Knight." said Alexander, "You have no power now. This council will be guiding Jonas as he rules over House Garma."

"Maybe you could earn it back, but with your attitude I doubt it. You've understood nothing. Lady Antonia, please release it."

*she dropped him*

"You truly understand nothing. Go ahead, continue with your "I'm man enough to" bullshit. It's worked out for you excellently now hasn't it?"

*as Jack tried to leave*

"You aren't going anywhere unless we say so you little fuck." declared Antonia as she grabbed him by the back of the shirt and threw him to the ground, "Bring the Aznable Heir in!"

*a guard was preparing to open the door as Kal sighed, took Xastur's gun and sword, then he entered the chambers as the door closed*

"What's going on in here?" asked Xastur

"No. No, no." said Balor, pointing at one of the screens, "Xastur."

"Oh. Yeah. Like it? It's the new Knight's ship. Now before you get even more pissed, I should tell you. That isn't the only I had made."

"Excuse me?"

"I had seven made. One was for me, then three for House Aznable. Then the last three would've been split up and given to House's Ghiren, Kycyllia, and Dozle. But since House Bidan isn't around, every House gets a ship now.....?" spoke Xastur, "This one's just the first one finished, the rest still have room for upgrades and different weapon system's.

"You were originally coming back to be lectured. Did not expect getting a warship gifted to us.....This is a good place to stop. Lord Xastur, take this pitiful former Heir fuck out of our chambers before his contempt costs him his life." said Alexander, "Lady Antonia, you can step aside."

As you wish. Nice ship Xastur. House Dozle approves."

"Yes, right. Thanks." said Xastur, even he could feel the tension in the air as he helped Jack up and brought him out to meet the new Knight's

"That was fast."

"I had more than one ship made. I knew this would come back to bite me so I prepared accordingly." said Xastur, "We should move out."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"