Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 101 of 102 FirstFirst ... 519196979899100101102 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1528

Re: [RP] Mobile Suit Gundam: The First Colony

Mott was about to leave when he heard his door ping he opened it. "Sir, you need anything?" he asked.

*as Xastur had been in deep thought Mott opening the door surprised the hell out of him*

"Zabi damnit!" yelled Xastur as he jumped off the bike and to the side, the bike hitting the floor, he had his hand on his heart, "Oh! That got the blood pumping.....Sorry about that Mott. Was kinda deeper in thought than I assumed. By the way. Has Kara gone to see you? It's not official but for all intents you're considered a member of House Kycyllia. Always take a meeting with Kara, known her since I was ten. Always fun to talk with her."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

"No she hasn't called me or anything yet." he said "Was actually just talking to my grandfather about the Transfer. He's impressed by the ship. More impressed from how well you hid it he wanted me to tell you."

"Really? Kara's usually sociable with these things. Tell him that's what the power of three Heir's accomplishes when they work together. Kal, Kara, and I were reconverting the old Great War weapon, the Solar Cannon or whatever, but when they started sleeping together I took a chance and took over the project. Switched it over to a shipyard. Bribed a whole lot of House Ghiren and House Kycyllia techs. We had already passed all the money and part orders around thru different companies beforehand so it ended up being a good call. That said, things felt a bit up to chance so I okay'd the Shiden project and put it in a black site that wasn't all that secret. Caught Kal by surprise. I told Kara at a later date.....Mostly because she'd have tried to take a shot at me. And I don't mean her fist. I mean her sidearm. A Colt? I think, I remember it's a revolver model and a replica of an old model. Had to cock the hammer back after each shot, single action type." Xastur looked down as his 1911 and laughed, "She liked smacking people upside the head with it. And yes. Both Kal and I have been smacked upside the head by her. Shima too. Though on Kara's defense for that she had a concussion and Shima pretty much headbutted the gun out of her hand....then smacked her across the face....That, uh, that was hard to explain to Kara when she came around. You've heard of Shima's rep, Kara was mortified."

*Xastur picked the bike up*

"Ah! I knew I forgot something!" yelled Xastur, "You have an okay from the Captain to use a bike to get around. I've got dozens of these things around the ship. It's thumbprint ID starter. You're in the system. Same with Lili..th. Serah, Toby, Jack, Jason, Barnes, and Rodgers." said Xastur, "Anyway. Been a while Mott, just saying it now, those implants of yours....They're the reason you won't be joining this drop off to Earth mission. I looked up as much as Shepard's file as I could. He spent a lot of time on Earth and Space during the war. I know you get those memory flashes, I'd rather not chance it and have a flash of some majorly traumatic event. Sorry if you wanted to head back down. And watch the Chapman Maneuver. Your body isn't trained in G Forces to pull that move off without consequences. Suppose I could offer to train you in that regard but my Archangel ain't capable of doing that. Only use it in emergencies please."

*he started the bike up and gave it a good rev, it sounded nice*

"Feel like shooting the shit? Kind of have some things on my mind that aren't of concern to the Knight's, but I think if I don't talk about it it could be detrimental to our team. No pressure, I just really don't want to hear Shima's comments. She'll have a damn field day with it." said Xastur as he pointed to a navy blue and black bike, "You can take that one."

*bridge*

"Just sayin' but if Xastur doesn't want you to know about something about this ship it's for your own safety. Can't lie if you don't know about it." said a bridge officer, "Everything and everybody has been loaded up, secured and seated. Guess we just need Cap to give the launch order."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

"Sure why not, kinda have allot on my mind too some of it you may have some knowledge on I don't" he was refering to his Grandfather's conversation just now "and I did want to head down, but you bring up a sound reason for me not going. It makes sense, if it's anything like the one that surfaced while fighting Rabia it wouldn't be fun. I've been doing memory recollection therapy with Helaey's mom. She's an odd one..." he said getting on the bike "Chapman manuver for the record wasn't what hurt, it was the final approach and the landing. A Lesson in wearing my pilot suit, but noted I'll keep it to emergencies. My three times great grandma pioneered the move in the civil war as a way to close distance and confuse missiles, my father believe it or not uses it as a way to move around during heated combat, removing the limiter for a second then moving firing and doing it again. Part of the reason my mother took the FA-78 away from him." he said starting the bike.

"Honestly Mott....I never understood what the big deal was with the limiter remover, but after passing the limit....Well, now I only respect it more but I also have a tinge of fear about it. Short bursts like how your Gran pulled I'll allow, but the ahem, if you'll pardon the pun, the "Marc" II version is off the table. That type of heavy pressure on and off the body in a short time is a lot more dangerous than just using 20 seconds of the limiter removed." said Xastur as he got on his bike, "....You were the first person I told that I had a fiancee, probably able to tell at the time that as much as I wasn't into it, I wasn't against it either.....To be honest, I feel like I've done something terrible to the Karn Family and Lilith.....During the hiatus Lilith stayed at the Aznable mansion, engaged for over a decade....but in those three months, well, I fell deep in love with Lilith....It feels like I wasted all that time avoiding it that I missed out on times that can't be replaced.....I'm going to have my Father go thru the old laws, the kind only enforced by the council in this day and age. There has to be an old law of amends or something that shows how serious my regret is and how serious I'm actually taking it now with Lili."

*the two set off at a slow pace, there weren't people around so only care needed was to not crash into a wall or each other*

"What do you think? Too drastic? Should I just call them up myself and ask for a meeting? Or. Any of that Shepard wisdom for me? Way Jason talks about the guy makes it seem like he'd have a simple answer." said Xastur, he did seem to be joking about the Shepard stuff at Jason's expense though

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

Mott chuckled at the name pun, partially because it's the exact thing he'd do "It does seem a bit drastic. But something to show you are sorry may be good, but it's mostly Lilith who you need to say anything too. Probably be better to call them up, sit them down and then bluntly tell them you're sorry. Say you weren't ready for that sort of thing, and you wish you were, wasn't fair to them. I think he'd say something like that, what I'd say as well incidentally, but neither him or I are the best for that sort of thing," he chuckled Healey was only part of it though the more known part of his experience in that department "Wolf doesn't know this one, but Shepard had an affair with a Federation officer during the war...yeah. On top of that he had a...sort of thing with the sniper on his team before getting with his wife Rachele, someone related to the Zabi's though it was that relation with Miss Greenwood, that he was able to talk her and her second in command to bring their remnant force into the empire rather than keep fighting and becoming pirates like the ones we still have to this day."

"On the flipside though something that drastic could demonstrate seriousness. But sometimes things of such an official nature can be more hassle for both parties involved than needed." he added "Speaking of Marriage and pressure to marry though, my Grandparents are doing the whole thing where they seem like they're going to start trying to hook me up. Not so much an arranged marriage but still pressure and I mean I've looked at some of the prospects in house Kycilla well as other houses like back home in house Garma and elsewhere but nothing serious considering well...I mean hell I'm only gonna be 19 in a month and a half, I don't like the idea of political marriage anyways but for love...granted that's...another story Starting to ramble a bit. But still...going to be annoying avoiding that from them. Lilith actually mentioned a family a widow and daughter, the LaCroix's...though they sound kind of...loose from how she said it. Loose can be fun sure, yeah but not stable marriage material."

"Perhaps a bit of both could be used.....But LaCroix....Ohohohohoho.....The lady of the family, Arisa LaCroix was my sex tutor when I was 15...." said Xastur as he drove along, "....Yeah, that sort of thing was on the training menu.....Good times all things considered.....As far as I know it's only the Lady that does that. Her daughters are kind of easy, but at the same token they haven't tried to blackmail their way into a family. They keep things safe. Angelica and Rosemary.....Both have their, um, "advantages".....Angelica is a couple years older than me, Rosemary is a few years younger than me.....I'll just leave it at that. If they're that dead set on you producing an heir to the line or marriage, maybe hit them with the "noble sex tutoring". It'll either drop the subject or you end up getting taught in a bedroom. Win/win either way in my opinion."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

"I uhhhh....I see." he said simply. "I don't think I need tutoring. I...haven't had complaints. not going to kiss and tell and no, don't say it. It wasn't either of the people who would spring to anyone's on this ships mind. I'll leave it at that." he said it was something from the academy days a few flings it's what happened there not a surprise to most anyone "On the other side it could get them to stop, but I have a feeling they'd be up for it, well my Grandfather might my grandmother might slap me. They definitely want an heir and while my father won't pressure he would want one too...he's not that old so he can keep the family alive and then my second born can claim rights on the Chapman name." he sighed "Honestly that's the hardest part about the transfer, everything else has been smooth as butter. I mean I expected them to want an heir as it looked like they may not get one for awhile so they're antsy. I think you'd like them despite them being ISB."

Jason nodded as he made all final sign offs, reading everything over carefully before handing them back to the deck officer, "I agree. Plausible Deniablity has always been a powerful shiled if you want to protect what you hold dear..." He'll I've had to use it myself, "...the Trick is how to use it properly." he said with a sigh, "If all preparations are complete, then lock the ship down and we'll await Captain Aznables orders. Whenever he gives the go ahead we'll get underway" he stated, leaning back into his chair and sighing heavily, "Now we wait." he said with a grin, "though honestly what's the rush? If I'm right, we're way ahead of schedule."

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    "I uhhhh....I see." he said simply. "I don't think I need tutoring. I...haven't had complaints. not going to kiss and tell and no, don't say it. It wasn't either of the people who would spring to anyone's on this ships mind. I'll leave it at that." he said it was something from the academy days a few flings it's what happened there not a surprise to most anyone "On the other side it could get them to stop, but I have a feeling they'd be up for it, well my Grandfather might my grandmother might slap me. They definitely want an heir and while my father won't pressure he would want one too...he's not that old so he can keep the family alive and then my second born can claim rights on the Chapman name." he sighed "Honestly that's the hardest part about the transfer, everything else has been smooth as butter. I mean I expected them to want an heir as it looked like they may not get one for awhile so they're antsy. I think you'd like them despite them being ISB."
    "Well. It's not as if I required the tutoring, but damn if it wasn't worth the time. Plus. Come on, 15 years old and suddenly assigned a sex tutor. What would you have done?" said Xastur, "You have plenty of time to produce an heir to either family. You're the type of person who would take this matter very seriously. You have an air around that feels like despite the career you can have you'd pick raising your child over the job. I could be wrong, but that isn't something someone of your age should be thinking about. Try asking for a grace period. A few years to get things settled on both sides before any of this serious business."

*they took a right and then a left, then continued straight on*

"It's not as if it's some personal grudge I have with ISB. I understand their purpose for the Empire yet at the same time the Zeonic Knight's have authority to do what we wish, ISB have their own secrets and operations that the Knight's aren't privy to knowing as ISB is not privy to what we do. Out of all the different groups among the Empire's forces, ISB and the Zeonic Knight's tend to get in each other's way more often than the others. And since we both report to the council directly neither side can claim authority over the other." said Xastur

Quote Originally Posted by Kenico View Post
    Jason nodded as he made all final sign offs, reading everything over carefully before handing them back to the deck officer, "I agree. Plausible Deniablity has always been a powerful shiled if you want to protect what you hold dear..." He'll I've had to use it myself, "...the Trick is how to use it properly." he said with a sigh, "If all preparations are complete, then lock the ship down and we'll await Captain Aznables orders. Whenever he gives the go ahead we'll get underway" he stated, leaning back into his chair and sighing heavily, "Now we wait." he said with a grin, "though honestly what's the rush? If I'm right, we're way ahead of schedule."
    "We technically don't have a schedule to keep. This is something that doesn't need to be rushed. It all lies with the Captain. Face the facts, most of this crew is not the same as the crew that landed on the planet. Cap's probably just giving the new crew time to come to terms with this mission. It's still taboo to go there after all. The Captain just happens to have a special right for this lone mission. It's a big deal to some people." he said, "Not me! I crashed the Grey Zabi onto the planet and I think I did a damn good job of it all things considered. Besides that, Lord Xastur's officially in charge not subbing in for Lord Kal. Before he had been thinking with the mindset "what would Kal do?" down there, but now it'll be what would Lord Xastur do."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

"Well I hope to be in a field that'll open up to administrative positions so when I do have a family I can do both." he said as they rode along "Truth be told, if I weren't in the position I am now, I'd just not have a family at all really. But two important names have fallen on my head. May not be blood relation to the Chapman name but I don't want to be the one presiding over it vanishing. And the rights were established as me still being there, acting as if I were adopted since there's no blood relation, though as far as the public is concerned I am blood, that's just backroom stuff though considering everything." even though he wasn't an heir to a house as a nobleman he still took it seriously as Xastur said. "Like you said I'm young shouldn't be thinking about it too much." he said.

"I can understand that, butting heads could be annoying in terms of both being forces that answer to the council, and while ISB is more clandestine and focused inward as internal affairs there's bound to be times where overlap can be a pain in the ass." he said, he had to wonder if his Grandfather was indirectly trying to get him to stay in the knights a kind of way to bridge that rift. Fucking oldman...sounds like him. at the same time part of him doubted it, seemed like it'd be more trouble than it's worth "So how fidgity is the new crew over this mission? Being that it involves at least some going to earth."

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    "Well I hope to be in a field that'll open up to administrative positions so when I do have a family I can do both." he said as they rode along "Truth be told, if I weren't in the position I am now, I'd just not have a family at all really. But two important names have fallen on my head. May not be blood relation to the Chapman name but I don't want to be the one presiding over it vanishing. And the rights were established as me still being there, acting as if I were adopted since there's no blood relation, though as far as the public is concerned I am blood, that's just backroom stuff though considering everything." even though he wasn't an heir to a house as a nobleman he still took it seriously as Xastur said. "Like you said I'm young shouldn't be thinking about it too much." he said.

"I can understand that, butting heads could be annoying in terms of both being forces that answer to the council, and while ISB is more clandestine and focused inward as internal affairs there's bound to be times where overlap can be a pain in the ass." he said, he had to wonder if his Grandfather was indirectly trying to get him to stay in the knights a kind of way to bridge that rift. Fucking oldman...sounds like him. at the same time part of him doubted it, seemed like it'd be more trouble than it's worth "So how fidgity is the new crew over this mission? Being that it involves at least some going to earth."
    "Spent a good year or two with the Knight's and the commendations alone will guarantee whatever position you'd want to take within just about any organization. Shit....Since House Ghiren and House Kycyllia are more or less merging and that the Knight's now have Kal to act as an intermediate to the council, this time of the Knight's Captained by an Aznable may be considered the start of our golden age. Fact is this propaganda unit got a major upgrade, the people around who are here now they'll probably be the start of new legends to tell about the Empire. We're growing more as an organization than as a unit. I mean, we have Kal.....And Kara to an extent. Things could end up with everyone getting a good life." rambled and mused Xastur, "Ah...Blood relations don't matter Mott. He raised you like his own, and my Father spoke highly of him. He seemed concerned more about his son than what House Garma had planned. He seems like a good guy all around. He might have advice about the whole thing."

*Xastur slowed down a bit*

"It also doesn't help that most of the people who have held the Captain rank of the Knight's were Heir's that used their position in the beginning. Can't really blame them. New unit, had to prove themselves somehow. Had to step on a few toes. Hopefully if I do fuck up an ISB op I'll remember to not be a dick....Oh. Maybe I should just leave that to Jason?" wondered Xastur, "They seem a lot more anxious than I thought they'd be. Guess the whole newtype reveal to 'em kinda shook them up more than I realized. But nah. It'll just be four people of the Knight's going down with the newtypes. I had a shuttle built for this in mind, one time deal, but anyway. I pilot us down there, we drop everyone and everything off then we use a Bud Carrier to launch back up with Jason's wife and son. I'll need to have one of the newtypes contact the Amada's or someone there and have them talk to Atlantis and so on. So I figure there'll be a lot of time just waiting for the okay signal."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

"Spoke highly of your dad well, seems they get along. And yeah he cares and I know I'm his son, for all his flaws, like not being there much as a kid, reckless, etc. he does care. Honestly this strain has been there since before but eh that's nothing really note worthy." he said glossing over it. "I mean our relationship is fine, it's just that since my mother's passing it's been professional as much as it's been father and son, while I only took head of the chapman family officially recently, I've basically have headed a good chunk of our responsibilities, we're mostly an economic housing, investors, lending and the such to other families in the background off and on since I was fourteen. He regrets it, I can tell and I don't think I'm angry at him for that, but it's left me all business no fun to quote Healey. And yeah he probably will have advice about it, At the same time I don't want him to raise a stink with the grandparents because they've never seen eye to eye really." he explained. "And yeah the merge has been a good thing all around, avoids any pending war, Unity is something my mother especially put into my head...between you and me, the Ulysses isn't the greek figure, but one from the American civil war. It's gonna be doubley good for the knights like you said."

"Yeah it's not something allot of people expected about the newtype thing I suppose. Newtypes have been pretty much swept under the rug for centuries, and Earth has been believed to be a deserted wasteland point of no return for even longer makes sense people would be on edge." he said.

"You know you can always start over. My Father and I are close now, but before there were times where if it weren't for the fact Mother or one of my sister's were in the room we'd have come to blows. I'm not saying do what I did and blackmail him, but what's wrong with calling him up and shooting the shit about your Gundam? Ask him to drop the politics, a nice Father/Son chat about mobile suits. Who knows? Just bullshitting about the small stuff could be just what you both need. You've gone thru a lot of shit in a short period of time." said Xastur, "Doesn't help that we've pretty much kept these people locked away in asylums. Leaves a sour taste in mouth, can't imagine how the rest of the crew feel after learning about it. Like, even with the nobility level accommodations, they were locked up golden cage be damned."

*Xastur stopped and parked his bike, they had reached the bridge*

"Best to get this mission started. Care to hang around the bridge? Or you could head to training room 3, it's the shooting room. Got plenty of weapons to pick from, from the Empire's standards to some of the rare models from across the board. The first two training rooms are for unarmed combat training and solo training. Should help in the long run."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"