Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 56 of 61 FirstFirst ... 64651525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Re: [RP] Mobile Suit Gundam: The First Colony

"Don't worry lord Aznable, I understand too well." he replied as he touched down. "We're on the colony, Sodo-01 but by all means of course." Marc got out himself to greet him removing his helmet as he did.
    "Pelinal called out Haromir of Copper and Tea into a duel at the Tor, and ate his neck-veins while screaming praise to Reman, a name that no one knew yet."-Song of Pelinal Volume 3

"Formalities in a few!" he said with his hand up as to hold, as he rushed passed, he did say one thing, "Add bladder control to your list of training regiment."

*soon Lord Aznable continued to a bathroom where he fought his pilot suit the entire time, it was a few minutes before he returned, his gloves in his helmet with his pilot suit just zipped up to his chest*

"My Zabi!" he exclaimed, "Seems as though Bael is better than I remembered. Making it all the way to Sodo-01.....I'll send Lord Jonas a small communique when I'm leaving, just as a polite formality."

*he extended his hand to Marc*

"If memory serves you are Marc Chapman, you have my gratitude on this occasion. Aging is a real bitch." he said bluntly, not rare for a Lord to speak this way but not exactly common either, "I assume you've been taking this whole thing day by day? Such a mess for us to clean up out there....."

*he sounded a bit disgraced about it all, the Hashmal rampaging still and the lack of any further movement to rescue the Knights*

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

Marc shook his hand "Aye aging is indeed a bitch...entering the south side of my prime now." He said "And yeah day by day, preparation mostly for this," he gestured towards the FA-78 "Old girl is back in top form though so it's mostly just twiddling thumbs now. Waiting for the ride down and the party to take out that mobile armor. I take it you're doing the same." he said looking at the Bael, he was impressed he'd seen other suits in the line, he was offered a crack at one after winning his Zeonic Cross but passed it up in the hopes another family that didn't have a suit of such caliber could have a crack at it. Elise also told him to say no.
    "Pelinal called out Haromir of Copper and Tea into a duel at the Tor, and ate his neck-veins while screaming praise to Reman, a name that no one knew yet."-Song of Pelinal Volume 3

"More or less. I do believe all of our historians are going thru records, trying to find out if that rule of not headed planet side was something the ancestors made as a way to lessen any squabbling or if they indeed had good reason to enact it. Doesn't help that we're a space fleet in the overall picture. A lot of retrofitting on some of the ships at my House anyways." said Balor, "Could just be simpler to form a large subjugation force from all Seven and fight the Mobile Armor with everything we can bring."

*he wasn't sure if the name "Hashmal" had been mentioned to Chapman, it would make it a lot easier for people to look into instead of just referring to it as Mobile Armor as Balor had done*

"Then the problem of getting to the Knights has one less burden surrounding them. That said and all, it's surprising how quickly the council has been coming to decisions this last month. Before it would be weeks before the replies were in, now at most it takes days, if not only a few hours in most cases. I must admit, this level of danger that exists now in space has had more benefits despite the loses. The council has been running as if we were from our Golden Age." said Balor, the Golden Age being somewhere from 150GE - 450GE, 300 years of nothing but progress and peace then a mere 50 years later is when the Great Civil War started, "I hope we can continue this pace when the Knights are returned to us. Now then. I should get going. I told Miri I'd only be flying in House Aznable space. I have lied it seems. And now have two hours to figure out which one is going to give me a lecture on protocol and procedure. My daughters love throwing my lessons back in my face. And it's quite hard to be mad when they're right."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

"Aye I share your sentiments, hopefully the cooperation can continue past their retrieval. Best of luck and safe travels on the way back." Chapman said.

"Thank you. Good luck with the training. And I wasn't kidding about the bladder control. The things you take for granted in youth....." he quipped as he left and boarded the Gundam Bael, he had the Gundam give a salute before he flew off. He did send send Jonas a message, the gist of which read, "Screwed up, ended up with no fuel, had to pee.....Nothing official in the books. Hope all is well, headed back to House Aznable space."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

As everyone was dismissed from the meeting Jack started to head out. As he got out of the room he stood to the side letting others by him. He was waiting for Shima to leave. He needed to get a few things straight, right or wrong he had to know. Jack did not have to wait to long. Shima came out heading to where ever she was heading. Jack stepped out in front of her.

"Excuse me, Shima. We have to talk. I need you to answer a few questions. Before you or I continue forward."

Jack was careful not to sound to demanding, or confrontational. Yet he did have an air of confidence, and a demeanor that said he was not taking No for an answer.

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

Talhoffer looked at the three sillouhuettes that were apparently on their knees and faceless as Talhoffer looked at what was apprentice their files.

"You three, each charged for the crimes of Treason...Sedition...Capital Murder...Conduct unbecoming soldiers of House Gihren...You three are scheduled to be spaced this week as punishment for your Crimes...However...I'm willing to offer you three a deal that could get you a lesser sentence...if you play ball..." he offered ominously behind his mask grinning.

----------------------------------------------------------

The Sigma was among many as House Dozel began to mobilize its fleet and groups for the coming operation.

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Quote Originally Posted by gundammonkey View Post
    As everyone was dismissed from the meeting Jack started to head out. As he got out of the room he stood to the side letting others by him. He was waiting for Shima to leave. He needed to get a few things straight, right or wrong he had to know. Jack did not have to wait to long. Shima came out heading to where ever she was heading. Jack stepped out in front of her.

"Excuse me, Shima. We have to talk. I need you to answer a few questions. Before you or I continue forward."

Jack was careful not to sound to demanding, or confrontational. Yet he did have an air of confidence, and a demeanor that said he was not taking No for an answer.
    "Not it." said Xastur as he left

"...fuck..." muttered Kal before yelling, "You're the one in charge!"

*people were dispersing, Kal opted to leave but stay within enough earshot that if something happened he'd be there*

"What?" she asked, not exactly enthusiastic about it

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

Quote Originally Posted by Exia View Post
    "Not it." said Xastur as he left

"...fuck..." muttered Kal before yelling, "You're the one in charge!"

*people were dispersing, Kal opted to leave but stay within enough earshot that if something happened he'd be there*

"What?" she asked, not exactly enthusiastic about it
    Keeping a minimum of an arms length between Shima and himself Jack looked her in the eye as he spoke.

"There it is.... I thought it was just the way you are, but apparently not. You truly do have animosity towards me. Now before you get defensive, I understand that you don't trust or even like me, and that is both fine and understandable. I'm not here to make friends besides, Both of those things of take time, and even then it might never happen, Again fine. But if every time I speak to you, you find the need to push things. It will not be good for the team as a whole. I do know that the first and as off now the only time I spoken to or about you, and by that I mean the true me. I have been positive. Hell I even made sure to tell Xastur to thank you for taring into me when you did. But I was misled, I thought you did it out of loyalty, maybe towards Xastur, or the Knights. But they way you acted towards me in there shows your attack was more, by your remarks and actions towards me in there tells me you want to bait me into a second round. You made it personal, just keep in mind it might be personal for you, it is not for me. For me personally, I do not hold any ill will towards you, nor will I further acknowledge for your taunts for further confrontation. Not out of fear, for I do not fear you. But because I will not strike a women, and out of respect of Xastur, he would not want it, or like it. So I may or may not have said or done something to you when I was under her influence, and for that I'm sorry. It dose not excuse me, but also know it was not the true me."

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

*Shima let out a big sigh*

"So, basically, you're a pussy. You pick a time to run your mouth at the worse moments. In there. With Serah. This isn't the first Knight Ritual for me, but it was for you, and Mott, and Gray, and Jason.....Do you see where I'm headed with this? And this whole....bullshit chivalry thing? Newsflash, woman kick as much ass as the men around here. Three of the Seven Heads are woman. Do you know how offensive saying you won't strike a woman would be to them? And as far as Xastur goes, I've known him for years, if things move to a point he doesn't like we'll feel the spine of his blade as he whacks us with it unless he's pissed then expect a stabbing." said Shima, "As far as you and I go, there isn't anything. You were kill crazy, I kicked your ass. Simple as that. White Wolf or not, I'm the Knight's doctor. Nothing more, nothing less."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

Jack just stood still looking at her, taken aback by her words and attitude.

Taking a deep breath to hold some things in, Jack looked at her. Standing at full height he stepped forward into her space, with the baring of a man who knew that he was the one now in charge of the situation. He was careful to keep his hands behind his back. He was confident, but did not want to give her any reason to strike him. If she did that would not end well for either of them so no need to give a reason for it. Looking down at her he quietly and calmly explained how he felt about her remarks.

“I see, if that is how you feel so be it. You are staggeringly wrong of your assessment of me and of my thoughts about women, they are naive at best. Furthermore your inability to remember the time line of events is rather sad. I would have expected better from a Doctor. Allow me to refresh your memory of said events. When Serah said her miss worded comments concerning houses verses families, you burst out at her that is when I addressed you, after I had said my piece if I remember correctly, and I do, I did not speak or intervene at all during her ceremony. I let her have the floor, after all it was her ceremony and her moment. It was rather interesting if nothing else. Yet , after the ceremony was complete, and I stress the word AFTER I did in fact speak to her. So if you are inferring that as an heir to the House Garma I should not have addressed her when she specifically asked a question of the House heads, I would tell you that you need to learn your place. So in a way you are correct, I did pick and chose when to speak and when not to, first in defense of another, second when I was asked a direct question. If those are the wrong times to speak I would hate to see what you think is the correct time.

As for your mistaken assessment of my courage and or willingness to fight, be it man or women is also missing the point worse than a drunken Irishman playing darts in the dark.

When I said that I would not strike a woman, all that means is that there is a difference between combat or fighting and the strait up beating of a women or “to strike” a women just because I can. I think you would find that the female heads of the houses you spoke of would have no problem with a man who would not beat a woman just for the hell of it. In fact I think they would have a rather unfavorable view of a man who dose.

But rest assured, if push came to shove, I don’t give a rats ass what gender my opponent is. They will go down.

So as you see I’m fully aware that some of the council are women, and just what the hell dose that matter? You seem to think less of me, or think me ill informed about the empire. Was I a bit messed up for a bit? Yes, Yes I was but that does not mean I’m an idiot, thank you very much. Never underestimate your opponent. Be they friend or foe.

But all is not lost, no this was a good experience for me, I now have a rudimentary and basic understanding of how you operate. You are blunt, and a to the point type of person, I can respect that. In fact I rather like that, you don’t flower things up and lose your point in a bunch of needless bullshit. And that my dear is a good thing.

But just keep in mind, the Jack you thought you knew, I will gladly remind you is NOT the Jacobson L Garma standing in front of you now. I think you will find me just as stubborn as you, if not more so.
    So with that I think we are done here. I still have harbor no ill will towards you, in fact you will find I have just the opposite now, and according to your very words you do not harbor any ill will for me. So I think we are done here. Good night to you Doctor.”

Jack took a step back, but he will wait for her to leave. He will not give up ground. He is just as stubborn as she is. In all reality he has found that he in a strange way he likes her and her bluntness.

"You speak too much. In any event, you really should get some rest. The basis of whether or not you're medically cleared remains to be seen." replied Shima as she eyed the bandage on Jack's throat, standing there unmoving as if she had nothing better to do anyway

-------------

...It's times like this I'm glad I took her gun away from her. thought Kal, it wasn't so much as she was rash but since she brought up the fact that she doesn't have to clear him for duty, Even if he is cleared Shima'd shoot him in the foot. That said and all though, House Garma is really going to lose a lot of face when we return. Project: Victory.....this AI controlled Jack mess.....It really might be best to keep him off to the sides. Either way, not like Xastur cares about regulation at the end of the day. Guess he does have it worse than leaving me to deal with this kerfuffle.....Kinda did throw all the responsibility he never wanted onto his shoulders. I really hope no one points out he's quite adept at it, else I have a feeling I'll get punched in the mouth. Backhanded at the very least.....But that's only if I'm close by....Hmm. Can't exactly say what he'd do now, he can be unpredictable. Shit, I stopped paying attention to Shima and Jack....

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

Jack just stood his ground, stone faced giving no emotion or hint of what he was thinking he just simply watched her.

"So be it, I would have to defer to you, you are the Knights Medical Officer after all. And you are correct, we should both get out of here and get some rest." Holding his hand out to show the way.
    "After you Doctor."

"Xastur isn't around. After you, Lord Jack, Heir's first and foremost." replied Shima, standing there

----------------

*Kal was rolling his eyes at this point*

I'm gonna throw my left arm at them if this keeps up. he thought to himself

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"