Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 55 of 98 FirstFirst ... 545505152535455565758596065 ... LastLast

Re: [RP] Mobile Suit Gundam: The First Colony

"Just stay quiet then and take a seat. No one's dismissed." said Xastur, "Shima. Kal. Knock it off. Serah, the house's all have their own flare to them. It's not as if there hasn't been trades. I think we traded the Aizuki family to House Bidan fifteen years ago in exchange for high end and black op styled communication equipment. They wanted to go to the House that's more know as the tech house so Dad made the offer and it was excepted. It's not an often thing, but it's not an odd request. Families change over the centuries."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

Jack took a seat, he was still seething on the inside, he kept his face emotionless, but also kept his eye on her.

"So be it Sir, just keep that leash tight.."

I understand why she injured me. Hell I even expressed my thanks for what was done. But this outburst, now I see who she really is. She didn't stop me out of loyalty. She just saw a reason to attack someone she is a lose cannon,full of arrogance and insolence, she may be the next "wolf" but she needs to be taught a lesson in manners. Her first instinct is to attack, then belittle and bait for further conflict. Hell Kal has to beg her to calms down, not order her, who is really in charge of her? Dose she actually listen to anyone? Would she follow orders when needed or do we have to ask real nice like? She is a lose cannon, and I'm always angry and we both have hair triggers. Great mix, at least I can keep my composer. From now on I'll just keep a distance between the two of us. Besides I'm not sure how many "Favors" kal or Xastur have to keep her in line.

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

My Blog postings. https://gundammonkeysgarage.wordpress.com/

Series of concentric interlinked esoteric simpsons refrences

This is all way over my pay grade. I just wanted to work in a hospital and have a quiet life. Healey thought as everything was going on.

Mott remained silent, he thought about speaking up again, but left it. Pragmatically speaking Aznable might be the best bet. Known quantity, has a representative here, isn't in the middle of a war, and doesn't have a situation where the Heir is under duress and they were making a clone.

"Could always go house Ray. They're decent." Rabbia was mostly joking though his tone didn't betray that he sounded serious, plus he was being honest if he had too chose a house he'd go with that one, they've helped him if nothing else.

Serah nodded after listening to their arguments, before she looked at her father and gave a nod, "You make compelling retorts." she said with a smile, before looking at Xastur. She took a deep breath before stepping forward to Xastur, "Lord Aznable, House Stark casts its lot with yours. I choose House Aznable." she stated, with Jason nodding and Toby looking on.

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

"Um, remember not house stark." Mott reminded his voice wasn't hostile, but rather not wanting an incident to spark again.

*Xastur winced at the Lord comment*

"It's Xastur.....Lord Aznable is my father. I try and steer clear of titles and rank. Now then. Welcome to the Empire, Family Stark. I'd say I'd expect great things from you but..." he said that and then pointed to the Grey Phantom a small ways away, "...Kinda already did. So I expect even greater things now haha."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

"The Starks have served Zeon before and given them results...You will expect them once again Sir" she said with confidence, with Jason grinning as he nodded his head.

"I gave them a ship kid...one that will FOR SURE get them into space...assuming we wrap up here and continue work" he joked, only to resume being serious, "Now I challenge you to do better" he said with a wolfish grin. Serah grinned back.

"Challenge Accepted" she stated, to both her Father and Xaster boldly.

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

"...fuck." muttered Kal

"Ch'yes." said Xastur and rocked his fist in the air, "We'll talk later about what rank I can put you in. This is more important."

"Okay. So what?" said Shima, "Serah, Rabbia, Mott, Toby, Rodgers, Barnes, Jack, Kal, and you. That's nine and you guys are going to be underwater in suits you probably haven't heard of. Even if you do a standard squad form, that makes two squads only with the spare acting as long range, if that's even possible."

"It's ten. I'm 99% sure I can convince that Chan Agi girl that's taken a liking to me to join. Also planned on asking Silvia, even if it's temporary, I think she'll be the hardest to convince but frankly we need an aquatic expert and I think if I just tell her honestly what I need her for she may just join up." said Xastur, "Is everyone clear on what's going down? And frankly while everyone's here. Everyone is hereby ordered to keep their mouths shut and throw any upper brass inquisition when we got back home onto my shoulders. They want answers they'll have to ask me."

"Throw some of it on my shoulders."

"I'm not saying I completely agree but you guys know Xastur means. This village may not represent the entirety of this "Neo-Earth" but lets face it, without their help we'd be fucked worse than we are. And that's saying something coming from me. *clang clang*" said Kal as he clanged his wrists together, "Thrust as much attention away from down here as you can. If you don't feel comfortable answering then just state any answers needed can be given by my superior officer. Lets not be the generation known as the one who fucked the planet. Again."

"Oi. That was a Zabi decision." chimed Xastur, since at that time his ancestor Char was still serving the Principality

"Shut up!" chimed back Kal quickly

"I've missed this bickering."

*both of them told Shima to shut up at the same time*

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

Serah couldn't help but giggle at the two bickering, nodding as Jason stepped forward.

"So...what's our next move bosses?" he asked as Toby stepped forward too, waiting orders.

Sword Freak

Space, Sodo-01 Marc Chapman's limo, heading towards Chapman personal hangar

"We've overhauled the propulsion systems with new Verniers and back thrusters to allow for better thrust vectoring should help in the presence of air resistance and gravity." Nash filled him in "We also installed that visor we talked about earlier, it's a secondary array for targeting, also should prove useful for extra protection albeit minor. Aside from that it's mostly the overhauls we talked about modernized everything but it's last refit wasn't that old."

"Eighteen years is still awhile to be sitting." he replied, the car began to slow, they had entered the complex. "You work fast though, unlike everyone else it seems."

"I want my Grandaughter back as much as you want your son back Marc." he replied simply. "Everyone involved does but you know...bureaucracy."

"Yeah." Marc replied simply "We'll get healey back how is everyone else holding up?"

"My Son is worried sick as is my daughter in law and my other grandaughter, my wife is worried for the two of them, she's wondering what stress this will put on your son...or rather his implants. After all Maxwell shepard spent a good amount of time on earth...who knows what will slip though."

"Healey will keep him safe, they've become close those two." he replied as the car stopped and they got out, Marc picking up his piloting helmet.

"Yeah the whole Ordeal has worn on her as well...I never wanted her involved in any of this."

"I'm sorry about that...my folly...extended too far the day I said yes to this project and it's drug her into it."

Nash waved it away "It would of been someone else...besides you're a good father no matter your sons genetics and circumstances. How are Elise's parents dealing with this, their grandson is missing afterall."

"They're calm...and as you know offering a load of support pulling ISB strings and all. They may not be overly fond of me...after all I was a decade older than their daughter, and not who they had in mind for her to marry but they do hold their grandson in high regard, they're busy with some believed rouge agent they think might be down there went missing when they did. As for being a good father, Maybe...but I was hardly there...for him...or Elise while he was growing up it feels like. This...this is going to be my final mission." he said as they walked and rounded a corner to see the FA-78 being brought out, it was fully armored this time.

"And a hell of a mission it'll be." he replied.

"Yeah, and then I can focus on getting my son ready for taking over full time...well I'll be there to help at least...maybe set him up with your grandaughter."

"Healey? Isn't she too invested in this?"

"Or maybe Bella? She's available and a bit closer in age to him." Marc smiled

Nash chuckled, "I love my grandaughter, and Bella is...well probably smarter than all of us...but I don't think he could handle her...she's...eccentric."

Marc laughed "Maybe not...but my chariot awaits...have the trainers launch and I'll show them a thing or two...give me a moment alone with her before I head out." Nash nodded and went to get the other people for this exercise ready. "You look good," he said to his MS looking up he looked down to his helmet and put it on. He walked to the FA-78 and got into it running start up. "After this last mission coming up...he'll be your new pilot...treat him well and show those young bloods what a Real Mobile suit is old girl." he knew it couldn't hear him but he had a bond with this thing, his Grandfather's MS, and the current pride of the Chapman family besides Mott of course.

It's eyes flashed to life beneath it's visor as it took off, flying the thrust took even Marc by surprise. "I've missed that feeling...remind me...remind me one last time what it feels like to push my self to the limits and past...GUNDAM!" he flew towards the training MS, which were flying around some on the ground, he hit the ground and then launched into the air again he fired a training round from the beam cannon at a near by Graze before launching a volley of paint missiles at a Leo taking aim at him be blocked that shot with one of the rear shields he then spun about avoiding fire from two other MS that were there training with him.

I'll use this thing one last time to save our son Elise. he thought.

"How the hell is something that big moving that fast...those manuvers..." A Leo shot at him he dodged effortlessly buzzing by a controll tower, he fired at the leo leaving it covered in scorch marks from the beam training round.

"Nearly redded out from that...is it bad I'm enjoying it this much..." he half said half thought though gritted teeth as he finished the maneuver.

--------------------------------------

Mott chuckled at the Bickering, even Healey admittedly cracked a smile "Don't worry I have no plans on saying a thing." he said "If those are your orders. As for the aquatic mission, thankfully I have some know how, Shepard piloted a few. Was better at that than on land...let's hope it stuck and the theory behind having those memory implants holds."

"This secret I won't mind keeping."

Rabbia shrugged "I get paid to lie for a living, keeping silent is easy by comparison."

"Alright, alright. Then if everyone's aware of what's what meeting over. Go get some sleep, we've got a long day ahead of ourselves tomorrow." said Xastur

-------------

*Space, Sodo-01 space*

Shit, shit, shit, shit.... swore Balor Aznable as he rapidly approaching House Garma space with no way of slowing down, he was in an all red pilot suit in his own personal Gundam, something he basically overpaid for but worth it to him at the time when he was young, ASW-G-01 Gundam Bael, he wanted that honor of having the first suit of newest generation of Gundam, it was painted mostly red with gold accents, like father, like son in this instance though Balor's choice of red was more of the standard red and not the crimson Xastur preferred, Well. That answers that, took me two hours of pure flight to make it here before I run out of fuel. More than enough fuel to last a battle with that monster. Oh, this isn't going to go well.....I do believe that's another Gundam. Time to hail them and see if they can slow me down and a refuel. thought Balor as he hit the open comm, "To whomever is out there, I require assistance in slowing down and stopping."

(ooc: Bael's colors are all the white is a matte red and the blue is gold, shoulder symbol replaced with House Aznable's crest which I haven't come up with so don't worry too much on that minor detail)

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

"Sounds like a plan" stated Jason, "Come on you two, lets get some sleep. Tomorrow me and Toby have to finish repairs on the Phantom. Serah, meet me before breakfast when you're fully awake...I want to talk to you when the time comes" he said as he placed his arms around them, smiling as proud as a father and mentor could be...

Toby couldn't help but smile as well, looking to see Serah almost radiate in the evening light. He shook his head, looking forward as he felt a renewed confidence, and a sense of relief as he finally understood why Will put him there. That is when the pang hit him, the thought of William and the rest of his family...of how they were doing and if they thought he was dead or not. He looked up into the night sky, sighing as he hoped his brother was still strong after all this...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

William sat on the bridge of the Sigma, growling angrily as he had for the last few weeks. He had made his way to Zenna-05, with Lady Avalanche turning him down to lead a Force Recon Squad to the surface to ascertain the location of the Knights. He had to endure Talhoffer, who was there on diplomatic reasons, sneering at him for blowing his previous juice to get his "pathetic brother" on the Knights. He wanted to sucker punch the arrogant bastard bad, but knew that would only cause more harm than good. Now he and the Sigma were on the border by orders of Lady Avalanche and Vice Admiral Greer to patrol in case hostility between House Kycilia and House Gihren escalated into open war once more. He growled knowing this was all a bloody waiting game and he knew it. That's when the comms officer turned with a surprised look on his face.

"What is it Hayes?" he asked as he looked at him.

"SIR?! It's from Dozel Navel Command! Message from Vice Admiral Greer!" stated the comms officer.

"Read it." stated William.

"To all Vessels of the Dozel Fleet: Report to Zenna-05's orbit for IMMEDIATE Mobilization of the Fleet! All Captains be prepared for Emergency Briefings!" said Hayes reading. The bridge crew turned with surprise, with William bearing a now curving grin.

They're making ready, thought William before standing up throwing out an outstretched hand, "ALL HANDS! Come about hard to starboard! Set a course for Zenna-05 Maximum Combat Speed! Lets move it out people!" he shouted, with the bridge buzzing with life as William sat down. It is either we are making ready for a possible war...or they are preparing a joint rescue operation with all Houses to clean up this mess of Bidans...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location: House Gihren's "Detainment Facility" for enemy's of House Gihren.

Talhoffer was growling a bit under his breath, knowing in his mind what had to be done. It was a dangerous and almost insane operation for Gihren to be wasting resources taking on that Mobile Armor. However, he had obtained a shadow order from High Command to "scout" the area. What he failed to mention to even Lord Graybane was that he intended to send three expendable scouts to the surface via experimental drop pods...with a special mission in mind...

Sword Freak

I could of sworn No one was here for testing. Marc thought "Aye this is Commodore Chapman, I'll be able to assist." the rank was antiquated with only a few stubborn fools like himself using it, he called the training exersize off, the pilots of the other suits were happy for it he rounded and went for Balor, he pulled up an enlarged view. Aznable family crest huh? Must be doing the same thing I am. Testing for the coming mission. he thought, pulling up the sheilds on the sub arms, using them as an AMBAC to slow himself as he closed in, grabbing and hitting the thrusters to slow down the Bael. "There we go...Nash," he said over the comms to ground control "Ready the refueling depot."

"Thanks." replied Lord Balor Aznable as he brought up a vid screen, "I'd appreciate it if this wasn't mentioned. My wife and daughters would have a field day explaining in fine detail my inaccurate assessments. 'Specially Nambra...."

*the Bael was brought to the refueling depot*

"I've never regretted sitting behind a desk for so long as I do now. This rushed training is showing its failings. Even if I had just gotten in the cockpit once a month and started Bael up, I'd be far better off." said Balor, "That said. From House Aznable space to House Garma space in two hours on a full gauge is great."

*beeping went off inside the Bael, it signaled that the refuel was done and he was back to full*

Now that that's out of the way. before he could finish his thought his age began to catch up with him, as he quickly stated, "I request permission to land and enter your ship!"

*Balor's left leg was bouncing up and down a bit as he was sitting straight up*

Zabi, I hate getting old. I have to pee so badly. he thought as he sat there in his cockpit as if nothing was amiss

---------------

"No. Jason you'll be working on the ship solo, I'll require Gray as a pilot. Tomorrow everyone picks out an aquatic suit and we do some wet runs before we actually head off to Atlantis. Probably best if everyone knows what to do first and not figure it all out in the middle of something." said Xastur

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

"Roger that" stated Jason, "Still you need to rest up you two..." he suddenly said in a serious tone, "Youve got alot of training to do. Both for the mission and as a whole" stated the old warrior, with Serah nodding while Toby looked at Xastur.

"Anything that I can test out and see if I can use sir?" he asked, his voice different then when Xastur first met him.

Sword Freak