Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 5 of 98 FirstFirst 123456789101555 ... LastLast

Re: [RP] Mobile Suit Gundam: The First Colony

Grey Snarled as he got bested again, this time getting it from Xastur. He sighed as he slowed his suit down. Dammit! Dammit Dammit Dammit! He thought as he looked up at the Graze The only reason he won is because he's in one of those fancy mobile suits! What a drag!

He slammed his fists into the console, however he sighed as his mind calmed, "You have a point Lieutenant." he said as he realized it wasn't just the mobile suit. With all his training and simulation battles, the real thing was he had no real combat experience. The Captain on the other hand had years of experience. He knew what a suit could or couldn't do. He knew what a pilot could or couldn't do. He knew what a suit like the Tallgeese could do and since the Bouncer was practically a lighter version of that suit, he knew exactly how to counter it: Namely stop it before it picks up speed. He growled, realizing he made rookie mistakes as he shook his head. However it was futile to moan about it as he let out a chuckle, "Well Captain you were right, The duel is yours" he said as his suit bowed a bit, "But don't think this is over" he said with a grin, "One day, I'll be just as good as all of you" he said with confidence, "...I just apparently need more practice."

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

Jack watched the battle unfolding on the screen.
    Well F**K I was hoping that kid had something in him. He lets his emotion in the way, gotta curb that. Still that guy is on our team. looks like we have some temper training, and some combat training to do. I have a few ideas that might help. I really do want him to do well, after all if one fails in combat, we all fail. Well at least I can get myself out of the sticky situation that my impulse got me into. I did something that Char would never do. never put yourself in a situation to ever take anything from men under you and I went and made a bet. If I had won I would have done just that.

Jack walked over to the group of crewmen that were watching and saw the man he laid down the bet with.

"I can see where this is going, I think I will just cover my bet now and get it over with."

The crew man just smiled at him
    "What did I tel you, the safe bet was with the Captain. But any time you want to give me your money I'm always around."

Jack just smiled slapping the guy on the back, and laughing with the man.
    "I'm good for now buddy, just think you get to tell people you got the house of Garma to pay you!"

Jack walked back to where he was standing, in front of his suit. He looking up at her
    Sorry Lalah turning back to the screens watching the battle he jerked forward as if he was pushed from behind.

What? I know what I did was wrong. I fixed it didn't you see....... Yes he would not have approved, I thought i was beyond that part of my life, it won't happen again. But I think we have more important things to worry about mainly our team mate....What ? What about him do you see?
    Last edited by gundammonkey; April 7, 2017 at 8:05 AM.

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

My Blog postings. https://wordpress.com/post/gundammon...rdpress.com/26

Quote Originally Posted by Kenico View Post
    Grey Snarled as he got bested again, this time getting it from Xastur. He sighed as he slowed his suit down. Dammit! Dammit Dammit Dammit! He thought as he looked up at the Graze The only reason he won is because he's in one of those fancy mobile suits! What a drag!

He slammed his fists into the console, however he sighed as his mind calmed, "You have a point Lieutenant." he said as he realized it wasn't just the mobile suit. With all his training and simulation battles, the real thing was he had no real combat experience. The Captain on the other hand had years of experience. He knew what a suit could or couldn't do. He knew what a pilot could or couldn't do. He knew what a suit like the Tallgeese could do and since the Bouncer was practically a lighter version of that suit, he knew exactly how to counter it: Namely stop it before it picks up speed. He growled, realizing he made rookie mistakes as he shook his head. However it was futile to moan about it as he let out a chuckle, "Well Captain you were right, The duel is yours" he said as his suit bowed a bit, "But don't think this is over" he said with a grin, "One day, I'll be just as good as all of you" he said with confidence, "...I just apparently need more practice."
    "Train with Xastur then. Until he joined I felt my position was on the bridge so my piloting skills became lax. Xastur fixed that when he had the Mercurious and Vayeate brought in to replace Kara and I's old suits. It's why he's Mobile Suit Commander." he said reluctantly, considering they're exchange of words about who was in charge of when during whichever situation the day before, "But right now, it is over Gray. I've gotten more than enough time with my suit. Certain pages in the manual make sense now."

*Kal implying he had not only read the manual to his suit but memorized word for word*

"What? I was a test pilot for my House, I made deals with each of the other pilots that if they could beat me I'd give 'em their weight in gold. More than enough to motivate them to push the limits of what they could do and what I could do. Made it a lot easier so they wouldn't hold back on account of my position." stated Xastur, glossing over Kal's comments, "Not like I went undefeated. Probably lost a couple thousands pounds of gold over the course of a few years, but hey, whatever works."

"Guess it's settled, that training will take place after the mission. As it stands, I'm afraid I'm going to have to remove you from an offensive roll until you can handle yourself Gray. Who should I match him up with?"

"I say Barton and Romanov. They're used to ship defense and could use the third man." said Xastur, "Rodgers, Barnes, and Stark are all more offense oriented. I mean, we just have to look at their Graze's personal load outs to prove that."

"Indeed. Well, we still have an hour or so before I'd like to get moving. Xastur, thoughts?"

*he let out a long sigh*

"We're gonna have to use that time to fit as much speed training in as we can. Gray, this is no longer about combat, this is about handling that suit. Think you can handle more?" asked Xastur, he knew all too well the type of G forces produced by the Tallgeese III and he was prepared for it, Xastur could only imagine how Gray could be doing in the lighter version

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

Grey nodded. Defense...well we all got to start somewhere. He heard Xastur's question about handling it, "yeah I think I can handle it sir. I just need to try and push her. So far I've only got it up to according to the manual "Fast". Heh...had it not been for the Captain's Fancy claw I would have taken here to her max speed" he joked, "but seriously, I've only made it to apparently the middle mark. I think according to the modifications to this baby could go faster if I could open up the throttle" finished Gray.

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

"If someone like you opens it to its max you're gonna risk internal organs rupturing. Work in fast or really fast mode, whatever it is. Without proper build up on the body the G forces will kill you." said Xastur as he starting to set a speed pace, "Follow me and try to copy my movement."

*the Tallgeese III flew ahead quickly, it did a few rolls to the right before switching to rolling to the left, then it stopped on a dime and started climbing straight up before stopping and letting momentum swing his suit to an upside down position before reengaging thrusters and flying straight down at top speed only to pull a sharp arch turn upwards and stop*

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

Toby watched the Tallgeesse fly forward, engaging the Bouncer's own verniers to follow. He looked up at the overhead view screen, watching the machine in front of him and attempted to match him. He felt the G's slightly push on him as he rolled, first the three times to the right then the one time to the left. It was when he hit the breaks and climbed after the Tallgeese that he really started feeling the burn, straining and groaning as he attempted to hang on tight. He cut the engines, letting the momentum send him upwards before flipping his suit upside down. Toby took in and let out a deep breath before reingaging the thrusters, chasing after the Tallgeese III with a shout as he felt the G's hit him again. The strain caused him to feel like some heavy beast was sitting on his shoulders and chest. He swore that the skin would come ripping off his flesh as arched his suit upward, re aligning himself to parallel the Tallgeese before Toby finally could pull back on the throttle. As soon as he stopped the suit he let out a gasp, breathing as if someone was choking him.

"Wh-Whoa!" he gasped out, suddenly feeling a watery liquid near his nose. He moved his hand to his helmet, opening it to scratch his nose. When he pulled his fingers away, to his shock his glove was stained with blood. His eyes widened as he realized just how powerful G forces really were, "Thats..." his mind returned to when Aznable sliced that mans body open, his eyes contracting while his mind drifted a bit before finally reorienting itself to the situation. Toby shook his head as the image of the dead men faded back into the now, closing his visor and taking a deep breath as he matched the speed of the Lieutenant.

"Alright, What next Sir?" he asked genuinely, "This is not half bad once you get used to it...both the suit and the speed Sir."

Sword Freak

Hmm....He kept up at least. thought Xastur before he asked, "...You bleeding yet? Gotta watch which areas are bleeding, standards are usually the nose or mouth. Sometimes it's the ears or the eyes. Rarely, but it's happened, there's blood from....other orifices. Gotta learn when too much is too much."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

Toby looked down, staring at his blood stained fingers before finally drawing in enough breath to speak, "Just a bit from the nose Sir, but the feel of it its not coming from anywhere else Lieutenant." replied Toby. One only had to listen to him and he was out of breath, groaning a bit from the strain of the gs', "I'm going to feel that in the morning aren't I Sir?" Grey asked.

Sword Freak

"No, the doctor will be feeling it sooner than that. This session's over. Once you secured your suit report to the medbay for check up." commanded Xastur, he led the way at a standard pace and when they were near the Grey Zabi, Xastur waited for Gray to go in first as he checked out his surroundings just to be safe

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

Gray nodded, rather surprised that Xastur would be this worried over a small nosebleed, "Roger Sir" He responded, landing on the stall for the Bouncer. He heard the same noise as before, followed by the sensation of the suit being locked into place. The next sensation came in the form of his suit being lowered into the bay. He sighed as he removed his helmet, more than a little annoyed, "hours in a simulator is definitely not the same as the real deal" he followed this with an an enthusiastic grin, "But Hot Damn is it Funner!" He exclaimed hearing both suits entering and the hangar pressurizing. He sighed happily as he undid his harness, powering down his suit and opening the hatch to his mobile suit. The screens turned to black, followed by a hiss and the bright light of the hangar as he crawled out of the cockpit. He sighed as he floated down from the hangar, stretching a bit while feeling sore in the spots that hit the g's the most.

guh! I'll definitely be feeling this in the morning, thought Gray, looking up to see both Kal and Aznable staring. He nodded to the latter as he floated towards the Medbay.

Sword Freak

*when Gray was gone*

"Really? It was a nosebleed."

"Yeah, and in high speed maneuvers breathing thru your nose if rather important...."

"Oh. I forgot about that. If it starts running then stops soon enough a few of those blood vessels pop inside the helmet and cover the face shield with blood."

"I do believe that was the result when you asked to try out my suit on a boring day."

"Yeah, it was. That helmet was a mess after."

"You also crashed into the ship."

"Heh heh.....yeah." he mused, smiling about the incident, it was funny to him Xastur wasn't as amused since it damaged the thruster pods, "Well, the new thruster pods you got from that incident are better than what the suit came with."

"Yeah, I know but still. You got a little cocky back then."

"It was a boring day, what else was there to do? I had literally done everything I could've."

"Yeah, yeah." said Xastur, "I'm gonna go take this suit off."

"That's fine. I'll be on the bridge." he said, Kal was in his normal uniform by now, he left and headed for the bridge

*Xastur headed towards the locker room, he took his pilot suit off and took a shower before putting on his uniform*

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

Tobias made his way to the medbay, not even bothering to remove his suit. He groaned a bit, still reeling a bit from his experience a short while ago before feeling any soreness subside. He gave a sigh, wiping the blood off his nose as best as he could before finally entering the medbay. He gave a quieter sigh as he opened the door and stood there.

"Warrant Officer Tobias Gray reporting for a post flight checkup."

Sword Freak

*when Gray entered he was greeted by middle aged woman who looked far too attractive to have been assigned here, average height and weight, long black hair, and a body that could catch anyone off guard, she had a lab coat over her uniform which was a mix of House Ghiren and House Aznable, it was a black skirted uniform but with the larger Zeon symbol found on Xastur's uniform, the skirt was shorter than the typical female's uniform*

"Hello sweetie." she said smiling as she turned around in her chair and crossed her legs, she looked over him for a second before introducing herself, "My name is Doctor Shima Matsunaga, please just call me Doc or Shima or Doc Shima. What seems to be the problem?"

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

Grey was caught off guard, his face feeling warm as he saw the attractive doctor. He took a deep breath as he entered, taking a seat while trying not to feel shy.

"well...um...I have suffered some fatigue thanks to um...some um...G-G forces!!" he managed to sputter out, "I um...I was bleeding out of my nose after enduring some Gs in my suit" he said trying to avoid staring at the doc.

Sword Freak

"Oh please calm yourself, you're embarrassing me." she said playfully as she stood up she was a few inches shorter than Gray, "Lets get you checked out, strip the pilot suit down to your waist."

*she began putting on gloves and getting something to clean Gray's face with*

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"