Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 103 of 119 FirstFirst ... 353939899100101102103104105106107108113 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 1785
    Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

Re: [RP] Mobile Suit Gundam: The First Colony

Quote Originally Posted by Exia View Post
    "To be quite honest I'm not interested in making friends, I'm looking for accomplishments, either minor or major, then I can retire with more prestige because they were earned as a Zeonic Knight." said Corbin, "I know you aren't talking about this ship, I'm just throwing the theory out there. I much prefer using the Cross Crusher system than wield both Shotel's. It lets me have my beam machine gun out. This suit will stay as is. Had I desired an upgrade I would have taken it to the next level but I like it this way and have a fighting style around it. I don't require it changed. This is a Gundam I earned before it all went to hell. It will stay that way until I amend that."
    This might not go as easy as I wanted, but he might still be useful if only as a decoy in a fight. He is still a cocky little twit, and on top of all that he’s a glory hound, dangerous person to have around in a fight. Now how to use that to my advantage…

“So be it man, she is your suit I understand the whole emotional attachment thing that’s cool. Just a helpful reminder, no man is an island unto himself. You had a squad to cover your back out on your patrols, you still might need a bit of back up out here as well. What we do is a bit more…edgy than what you are accustomed to. So don’t burn all of your bridges so fast, you might need to use one to get home.”

Jack got up and started to head out.

“If you need me I’ll be in my hanger tinkering with some of my toys."

Then Jack added with a wink and a smile.

“Wait who am I kidding, you don’t need anyone!”

To error is human, to forgive is divine, Luckily I'm neither of these things!

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

My Blog postings. https://gundammonkeysgarage.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Kenico View Post
    "Roger Sir" stated Serah, "I'll have the necessary supplies before we take off."

"I'll run the shift as ordered" replied Jason, still blushing about Babs' comment, "Anything else Serah on their end?" he asked.

"Not much. According to Mom, Atlantis said that it will be typhoon season so we're to use extreme caution when we get down there."

"Typhoons? Old Storms?" asked a tech.

"Not like you've heard...it can be a bit...choppy" cautioned Jason.
    "Really? More "choppy" than gravity pulling a ship down without thrusters and it's pilot just aiming and hoping the controls still functioned?" asked Xastur, talking about his crash landing a few months ago

--------

"Things will work out for me." said Corbin as he went back to doing what he was doing with his Ruby Sandrock, He's not wrong though....This suit should be updated from the base model....

*a day later*

"Ensign Stark, Sub-Lieutenant's Rodgers and Barnes to the rear hanger." announced Xastur over the ships comms from the bridge, he was already in his pilot suit with both his 1911 and scimitar at his side, "Ship's in your command now Jason. See you in a few hours."

*Xastur then left the bridge with a small salute to everyone, at the rear hanger the newtypes were boarding the enlarged Komusai shuttle, it was taking up over half of the rear hanger's space attached to the roof as everyone walked up the boarding ramp, aside from simple seats there were cargo ranging from guns and ammo to medicines and machines. Barnes and Rodgers were standing around checking over their machine guns*

"Guys....Seriously?"

"Boss." nodded Barnes

"Better to have 'em and not need 'em than the reverse." stated Rodgers

"Fine. Whatever. Go board the ship." said Xastur, the two of them finished checking their weapons and boarded the ship, taking seats in the cockpit, Oh....First things first. Remember when you launch in the shuttle to wait for the Bud Carrier to float out and attach that fucker to the roof or else we're stuck down there. thought Xastur as he oversaw the remaining people board, Wonder where Serah is?

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

"Godspeed" stated Jason as he took the seat. He sighed as he watched the bridge quietly, his eyes scanning every console and viewscreen for trouble as he tried to relax while they began a geosynchronous Orbit around their landing sight.

Serah walked down one of the corridors to the Hangar, dressed in her normal suit and had a handcannon strapped to her thigh. She wasn't taking any chances. She was about to turn a corner when she heard the sound of running. She turned to see Toby, her eyes widening as she saw his face.

"What's wrong?" she asked, trying to hide any worry.

"Nothing Nothing! Whoo! Give me a second to catch some air!" he said as he halted, clearly showing he had been running for a while. He looked around for a bit, making sure no one was looking before he leaned up and looked into her eyes, "I just wanted to see you off before you went planetside!" he gasped out, chuckling enough to get her going.

"Is that all?" she asked smiling. Toby's answer caused her eyes to widen as he pressed his lips against hers without warning. She kissed back, cupping his face with one hand as he mimicked the gesture. He pulled back with a quiet gasp, looking into her eyes again as he smiled.

"For luck." he said with a smirk, Serah sighing as she pulled her hand away.

"Thanks" she said, the two of them looking at one another for a moment before Serah leaned up to kiss him again, Toby smiling as she did. After a while she pulled away again, caressing his cheek and smiling, "Luck for you Toby" she whispered, Toby chuckling as they pulled away.

"If anything happens, I got your back"

"No...I will have your back" she winked, turning to head to the hangar. Toby chuckled as he followed, waiting a bit before they split up and entered the hangar in different areas, with him heading to his Regilinaze for tuneups. Serah entered the hangar, grabbing a couple of Suits for Max and Babs while she checked the G systems on her Normal Suit. She sighed as she felt it do its magic to tighten around her. She looked up at the shuttle, nodding to Xastur as she popped her helmet on, "Sorry for the delay Captain. Won't do it again." she stated professionally as she boarded the Shuttle, "Are we Ready Sir?"

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

*everyone else and every thing needed were loaded and strapped down, Xastur sat down in the pilot's seat*

"Just tell them we're launching." said Xastur, he flipped a few switches, clicked a couple buttons, then lowered a lever

*the shuttle engines fired up and the rear hanger gate was opened, the Komusai Kai slowly left the hanger with minimal thruster use, as it broke free from the hanger a Bud Carrier also floated out, it wasn't as big as a normal one would be but it was more than enough for them to be able to return to space with, Xastur maneuvered the shuttle under and knocked into it a couple times before the latches clicked and locked it atop the shuttle*

"Great Astraia, we are setting off." announced Xastur over the comms to the bridge, then he began to fly the shuttle towards the point in space to begin their descent, "This should be.....something....."

*meanwhile, planet side Amada village and Atlantis were preparing themselves for the task at hand, as the young were home in Atlantis it would be easier to handle this time around than the last time, with Amada village setting up a clearing just outside their village for the new people they'd be welcoming*

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

Serah nodded, closing her helmet and slowly focusing on her mother. Given that they were close to earth, it was much easier to do...

Her blood red hair, kissed by streaks of grey, flowed in the wind as Barbara sat in a chair. She was in one of the Amada village's huts, her mind open to her daughter Serah as a redheaded man Serah's age sat next to her. He looked up at her, his eyes flashing as he watched his mother flinch a little.

"Mom?" he asked in deep voice, almost like Jason's.

"She's coming" stated barbara, looking at Max, "Tell the Amada's that they have launched. They'll be here shortly" she instructed him. The young man flew out of the hut, heading to Shiro's house that their guests would be arriving shortly...

Jason sat down, watching the shuttle and cargo take off as he gripped the chair, "Maintain current status, but I want all scanners at max. Anything unusual pops up I wanna know about it." he looked at them for a moment knowing what they were going to say, "I want to be ready for anything...I don't want surprises." he stated as he watched them get to work...

Toby was in the cockpit of his Regilinaze, sighing as he over went its OS and upgrading it with small modifications to it based on combat data taken from his time in both the Bouncer and the Hugo.

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Serah nodded, closing her helmet and slowly focusing on her mother. Given that they were close to earth, it was much easier to do...

Her blood red hair, kissed by streaks of grey, flowed in the wind as Barbara sat in a chair. She was in one of the Amada village's huts, her mind open to her daughter Serah as a redheaded man Serah's age sat next to her. He looked up at her, his eyes flashing as he watched his mother flinch a little.

"Mom?" he asked in deep voice, almost like Jason's.

"She's coming" stated barbara, looking at Max, "Tell the Amada's that they have launched. They'll be here shortly" she instructed him. The young man flew out of the hut, heading to Shiro's house that their guests would be arriving shortly...

Jason sat down, watching the shuttle and cargo take off as he gripped the chair, "Maintain current status, but I want all scanners at max. Anything unusual pops up I wanna know about it." he looked at them for a moment knowing what they were going to say, "I want to be ready for anything...I don't want surprises." he stated as he watched them get to work...

Toby was in the cockpit of his Regilinaze, sighing as he over went its OS and upgrading it with small modifications to it based on combat data taken from his time in both the Bouncer and the Hugo.
    "Yeah, yeah." said Nobu, with Ginias gone Shiro and Aina felt it was safe to head out to the other villages in the area to form alliances and such, Nobu had been in charge for the last month, he Flashed and told Atlantis, "Yeah, they know. They can sense Xastur already.....Dude must've left a grand impression on them. I can't even sense him and I've been in battle with him."

*the weather was completely clear*

----------

"They already are. As are our jammer's. We have 15 Shiden's at the ready, on standby to launch at the screech of the comm. Besides. This close to the planet.....After what happened the last time, the pirates have been steering clear of skirting the edge." said one of the people on the bridge, "Plus. We have range advantage. A shot from a Buster Cannon would scare most ships away."

----------

*Xastur clicked the shuttle comms on*

"Prepare to descend." said Xastur as he leveled the shuttle as gravity caught them, it was rough but that's to be expected, "Serah? Am I good?"

*Xastur could make minor changes as the shuttle was picking up speed, he wasn't dead center in the hole Atlantis had made but it wasn't going to lose half the shuttle either*

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

Jason nodded, "Excellent" stated Jason, leaning back in his chair. He watched the screens, trying to relax as they waited for them to return.

Serah continued to focus waiting for a response...

Max came back into the house, "They're waiting for them! Tell Serah all clear for landing!" he said.

Barbara didn't waste time, sending a flash to Serah...

Serah's eyes flashed open, clicking in the coordinates of the center of the hole, "They're ready for us, alter course, just a little bit forward and you'll be right on target sir!" she stated, feeling the effects of the gravity as it started shaking the craft, "For a sturdy craft it sure is shaking alot!" she said with a hint of her dad's sarcasm.

Sword Freak

Mott watched the shuttle leave from an observation deck window. He was a bit bummed that he didn't get to go but at the same time glad he basically got to sit around, at the same time it felt weird having nothing to do. "Good grief, maybe they are right I don't know how to sit down and be bored..." he muttered to himself as he scratched the back of his head. He sighed electing that he'd go make a call, or find someone to bug on the ship.

---------------------------

Aznable military Academy

Silvia waiting outside of the officer's academy on the frontsteps she was accompanied by the other practical instructors and a few of the other teachers beisdes all in dress uniform, she hated it but didn't want to opt out of something like this involving her students. A few aces besides were there as well to stand in for instructors where needed as well as some aces from other houses showing up, she'd also heard tell of other students coming as well, though not many other academies deigned it appropriate to join, even the bigger ones. She wondered what this was about, showing off or something else. Feels weird, such exams like this usually aren't a big deal and just carried out by the academy...could be because of everything going on...show the heros of tomorrow as it were. she wondered if it was something in the same avenue as what Greybere and Armer wanted with her teaching their new joint academy, proper soldiers. Afterall three hundred years of peace and only fighting skirmishes with pirates can't leave one with the most inspiring military. she was impressed with their technology and even their discipline, but she saw very few people she could consider soliders, warriors maybe, but soldiers seemed to be few and far between from the files she'd been allowed.

I guess this is the point like this, cooperation is a soldiers trait. she looked over the students, they didn't know a thing of what was coming but they were all buzzing about excitedly. It made her sad though. Such bright open futures and they opt to join the military. she thought she didn't mean to make it sound like she hated the military quite the contrary she just wished more people would wait before joining so young. She sighed wistfully as the first few guest instructors were showing up the lead limo pulled up the door opened before anyone could get to it. She wondered how impatient someone could be.

She got the answer shortly though as a large man stepped out he wore service BDU's under a large dress overcoat the insignia outed him as admiral contrary to what she thought a minute ago about this unknown person, he was smiling Jovially as he walked forward. Impatience out of lack of action rather than snobbery it seems. she thought as Marc Chapman strode forward he shook a few hands the cadets murmured among the selves. She could sense their excitement as she heard talk of his Zeonic Cross and other things, they also began noticing.

"And the Youth of tomorrow how can I forget." he remarked as he began shaking their hands as well some star struck even more as other various guests ranging from other pilots to the children's parents began pouring in.

Silvia looked over it all noticing two more people emerging from the Chapman car, she recognized one of them Haskill from Mott introducing them before, the other was less familiar. He had flint eyes and a full head of wavey silver hair, he looked to be in his early 70s easily. He wore a black suit with a pink under shirt and a dark pink, black and gold tie patterned with skulls it was a bit flamboyant but he held it all with dignity. (tie's a recolored version of this https://rlv.zcache.com/yoshikage_kir...0.jpg?rlvnet=1 ) she sensed a weird feeling from him cold and warm all at the same time. He said a few greetings to other people showing up from the Aznable nobility and other houses and a few of the teachers. As he moved with the crowds forward his eye turned to her.

"Ah you must be Ms.March." he said extending his hand, she shook it.

"You have me at a disadvantage I'm afraid." she said.

"Ah excuse my rudeness, Halifax Rafel. Mott Chapman's grandfather." he smiled.

"I see, I take it you're here observe? Acquainted with one of the student's families?" she could now actually see the resemblance.

"Several, but I'm actually here on business just happened to line up with my son in law here, so figured I'd watch." he said, she could sense there was an ulterior motive to it all but it didn't feel menacing. "Anyways I should let you all prepare I'm just observing for the day, but if you don't mind I wouldn't mind talking with you later." he said "Nothing bad. Like my son I'm just a student of history is all." he said with a smile, Marc walked up around then.

"Silvia how's it going." he asked, she'd been over to the house once or twice over the past three months. "When are you gonna make an honest man out of my son?" he teased she laughed it off, but a few of the students especially the girls looked over at that. "apparently Halifax they were quite the pair on earth."

"Platonic of course." she dismissed with a grin.

"Of course, of course just a ribbing between officers."

Halifax chuckled but at the same time he couldn't help but think maybe of playing match maker. "Don't even think it." she said with a grin looking at Rafel.

He smiled "Impressive." he wasn't used to being read so easily. "Don't worry I won't." as he walked off Marc just cocked an eyebrow.

"Okay everyone, let's go file in, students single file there's a long day ahead, instructors participating in the battle excersizes feel free to go get ready." he explained. "Family and friends welcome, follow Lucy over there, she'll be attending to you all." a student older than the participants was pointed to, leading Halifax and the other observers off.

"I have a feeling that you sensed he wanted to play matchmaker? He already has hinted he was gonna say something on the way here." Marc sighed. "He means well but he can be overbearing with that stuff. Drove his daughter to me...so it kind of worked." he chuckled.

Jason nodded, "Excellent" stated Jason, leaning back in his chair. He watched the screens, trying to relax as they waited for them to return.

Serah continued to focus waiting for a response...

Max came back into the house, "They're waiting for them! Tell Serah all clear for landing!" he said.

Barbara didn't waste time, sending a flash to Serah...

Serah's eyes flashed open, clicking in the coordinates of the center of the hole, "They're ready for us, alter course, just a little bit forward and you'll be right on target sir!" she stated, feeling the effects of the gravity as it started shaking the craft, "For a sturdy craft it sure is shaking alot!" she said with a hint of her dad's sarcasm.
    "Understood." said Xastur, he altered the ships position more forward than it was, he slowly lined up with the center. Not dead center, but it was definately center, Xastur used his main arm to keep the controls stable as he put his other hand on his head only to hit helmet first, "Zabi damn it....I'm getting a headache..."

*Xastur looked out at the planet and for a second the sight shifted to an all red colors with an open circle, the same color that the barrier would appear to the newtypes looking at it*

"Everything went red for a second. I'm fine." he said placing both hands back on the controls

----------------

*Lilith was in training room 4, the melee weapon room, she had taken a basket hilt rapier off the wall and was practicing a bit with it*

Would've surprised me more if he brought me along. But I get why. Those three seem to be cut from the same cloth as Xastur in a way. No bullshit, once it's mission time attitudes shift in response. thought Lilith as she gracefully stepped around a training dummy for a seven thrust combo with the rapier, I still think my Estoc is the better choice, but the fact that there are so many weapons to pick and choose from. This is a good way to work out.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

Serah looked at him for a moment, shifting from him to the console, her mind racing as she tried to put what he said and felt together, "Got it sir" she said without missing a beat, nodding as she began to suspect things.

Sword Freak

*it was extremely heavy feeling as the G forces kept rising, Xastur, Barnes, and Rodgers seems fine, Xastur had both hands on the controls and soon the broke ATMO with Xastur gaining better control of the shuttle, to the point it was stable and could be landed safely*

"Well." said Xastur, "We didn't explode into a fireball of death. I'm calling this a win."

*he soon flew to the open area and landed the shuttle and hit the comms*

"We'll be a bit too hot after than reentry. Give it a few minutes, I'm sure our friends here prepped for this sort of thing." noted Xastur

*Nobu was scrambling having not prepared at all, he was sending anything to go cool the shuttle down without wrecking the ship's metal*

Shit. Hope they don't want out ASAP, this is gonna take time. thought Nobu as he dressed and headed out himself to greet everyone when things settled, I am in charge, I have to be here. Plus it'll be good to see our space allies......Wonder if Xastur has the time to talk about that battle in space.....It was so intense we felt the flow of the battle as it was happening.....Still, as intense as it was...maybe I shouldn't bring it up.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

"A Win Indeed!" spat Serah with half enthusiasm half discomfort, "That was fun!"

Sword Freak

"Sure was. It's always fun not dying." said Xastur, "G Forces get you?"

*it was ten minutes before it cooled down, Xastur opened every hatch and opened his visor*

"Lets go. Greet our allies, save the heavy family reunion stuff for space Serah. Say bye to the newtypes." said Xastur as he stood up and opened the door, Barnes and Rodgers strapped their weapons on and followed Xastur out of the shuttle, the people already having left the shuttle, "Nobu. Nice to see you again under better-ish circumstances."

"Aye. Sorry. Mom and Dad aren't around. I'm in charge. They're doing alliance stuff with some other villages. You know how things are."

"Yep. Well. Shuttles got enough fuel left to re-position it. Filled with cutting edge med tech and such. Put as much as I could in it so it'd be a medbay for you guys."

"Thanks. You didn't have to, but thanks all the same."

"Least I could do with what you'll be undertaking with these people."

"Hard to argue with that. They feel scared and relieved at the same time."

"Yeah. Fresh start would make most people scared but they'll be away from the Empire. That's probably good in their eyes." noted Xastur, "Not to rush, but I really don't wanna push my luck. Get down here safely, then back up safely ASAP you know?"

"Completely. I wanted to ask about that battle. We felt it down here....You were intense. But since you are on a time table I won't push it."

"Yeah. To be frank, I really don't want to talk about it. It's hard to put into words...." said Xastur not wanting talk about his battle with the Hashmal

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

"Well seeing I've been on Earth my whole life I would image that the Gs would get to me when I did my first Planetfall!" exasperated Serah, chuckling as she ran over the computer systems, climbing out and joining the Captain to meet Nobu. She looked up just in time to see Babs and Max walking up to them, back packs thrown over their shoulders as tears welled up in mother, son, and daughter. The trio embraced, followed by Serah explaining they didn't have much time and the duo should get settled in for the trip upward. After securing Max and Babs, Serah joined Xastur by his side as he oversaw the unloading of their cargo and the chit chat between him and Nobu.

Sword Freak

"Well seeing I've been on Earth my whole life I would image that the Gs would get to me when I did my first Planetfall!" exasperated Serah, chuckling as she ran over the computer systems, climbing out and joining the Captain to meet Nobu. She looked up just in time to see Babs and Max walking up to them, back packs thrown over their shoulders as tears welled up in mother, son, and daughter. The trio embraced, followed by Serah explaining they didn't have much time and the duo should get settled in for the trip upward. After securing Max and Babs, Serah joined Xastur by his side as he oversaw the unloading of their cargo and the chit chat between him and Nobu.
    "The Zudah and your custom Shiden have the speed for hit and run tactics. This just shows you've never maxed out the settings on either suit. I've got two trips to Earth under my belt but over a decade of piloting mostly high speed suits. That's it! All of you are getting G training like mine!" declared Xastur, "Serah. Have them change into their spacesuits and G vests. Rodgers! Go hover that Bud Carrier off the top of the shuttle."

*despite giving Xastur the finger Rodgers went and detached the small Bud Carrier and landed it nearby*

"You weren't kidding about heading back ASAP."

"No. I wasn't." said Xastur as he walked over to the group of new people for Amada village, he got down on his hands and knees, head in the grass, "On behalf of the Zeonic Empire I sincerely apologize for your treatment. I hope this fresh start will be the beginning towards a path of forgiveness for myself and those of my class if even at the smallest of levels. And more importantly I truly hope all of you can find the peace and help that was denied to you before. May you all live enriching lives."

*despite the situation, one of the new newtypes walked over*

"My Lord....I've been in the facility for 25 years." said the man, "The new generation are the reason we now have this newfound freedom. Raise your head. It doesn't belong lowered like this. If it were your Father, maybe, but you saw a problem and solved it. I think the future of space is in good hands with people like you rising."

*Xastur stood up and brushed whatever dirt on him off then offered his hand to the man, they both shook before the man went back to the group*

"With that, this is goodbye." said Xastur, turning and heading for the Bud Carrier, he then asked sarcastically, "You the two new Stark's? Xastur Aznable. Captain of the Zeonic Knight's, Heir to House Aznable. Pleasure to meet you. Serah and Jason have been fantastic, they've set the bar pretty high to impress."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"