Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Post your custom weapons!!!!!!

I wanted to start a post where people can show off cool weapons they've made or are currently working on. Swords,sheilds,guns,cannons,bows whatever you got

see you later spacecowboy

Quote Originally Posted by Daltrons-counter-attack View Post
    I wanted to start a post where people can show off cool weapons they've made or are currently working on. Swords,sheilds,guns,cannons,bows whatever you got

my w.i.p weapons that I work on when I don't feel like doing kits

Re: Post your custom weapons!!!!!!

Just to make this clear, we talking about weapons for us, or Gundams?

*Edit, Nvm this, the pic you posted hadn't showed when I replied.
    "Pssssssst...Hey you...yeah you...No, THE OTHER you, yeah, YOU, see that person sitting next to you...yeah, that one right there, light them on fire."

"Cover me, I'm going stupid."

"I've seen Hockey games where boxing breaks out, I want to go to a boxing match and watch Hockey break out."

"My Gunpla work style is best described as the Hold my Beer and Watch This method."

Gundams but I guess I could do a seperate one for real weapons I do love my guns have a small collection of ww2 rifles that I absolutely love

Super Moderator

New swords for my Grimgerde last year. used Masarou blades and added some plating on the handles to meld the two styles together.

https://www.facebook.com/Squeesworkbench

Please do not pm me with questions on how to do something hobby related. Just ask in a related thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Squee View Post
    New swords for my Grimgerde last year. used Masarou blades and added some plating on the handles to meld the two styles together.

Ohhh I really like those. Love the chipping on the blade

Super Moderator

A Knights Tale inspired lance for my SD Knightmare gundam

https://www.facebook.com/Squeesworkbench

Please do not pm me with questions on how to do something hobby related. Just ask in a related thread.

Love that movie squee,really clean to

We already have one for actual weapons. id like to see your WWII rifles. did you know hill and mack is making a reproduction STG-44 in a bunch of common calibers? im excited about that one. STG-44 is the granddaddy of all modern service rifles. http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...ms-pt-2/page23

and i also like to play with my weapons when i cant or dont feel like working on a kit. ive always got heat hawks that need sharpening and sturm fausts that need seam welding. last thing i was working on was my panzerschreck. i re ran the gas tube and hollowed out the optic. i should have left the magazine unwelded because i wanted to cast copies of it. but i screwed up and welded it and now im sort of considering cutting it back apart or just trying to cast it as is. idk. another project i was doing is i made some punch shields out of the armor and spikes of a MG Zaku 1.0. those turned out very well.

Zaku on kova luu.
    YOU WANT TO BE MORE THAN JUST A GRUNT? LEARN TO SEE THE BIG PICTURE!
    In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it. -Erwin Rommel
    They're on our right, they're on our left. They're in front of us, they're behind us; they cant get away from us this time -chesty puller
    http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...3-Zaku-s-WIP-s

Quote Originally Posted by Zaku View Post
    We already have one for actual weapons. id like to see your WWII rifles. did you know hill and mack is making a reproduction STG-44 in a bunch of common calibers? im excited about that one. STG-44 is the granddaddy of all modern service rifles. http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...ms-pt-2/page23

and i also like to play with my weapons when i cant or dont feel like working on a kit. ive always got heat hawks that need sharpening and sturm fausts that need seam welding. last thing i was working on was my panzerschreck. i re ran the gas tube and hollowed out the optic. i should have left the magazine unwelded because i wanted to cast copies of it. but i screwed up and welded it and now im sort of considering cutting it back apart or just trying to cast it as is. idk. another project i was doing is i made some punch shields out of the armor and spikes of a MG Zaku 1.0. those turned out very well.
    There back at my parents house so at some point I'll have to get pictures,but I have a surplus mosin nagant carbine that I redid the stock on,a Turkish 8mm mauser, and a caracano I bought on a whim a bad whim, plus my hunting rifles and competition setups when I used to do that. And I would love to start casting some weapons when im done with them I feel like there's just not enough weapons you can buy at least not 3rd party

There back at my parents house so at some point I'll have to get pictures,but I have a surplus mosin nagant carbine that I redid the stock on,a Turkish 8mm mauser, and a caracano I bought on a whim a bad whim, plus my hunting rifles and competition setups when I used to do that. And I would love to start casting some weapons when im done with them I feel like there's just not enough weapons you can buy at least not 3rd party

Its an old picture but this is my baby for long range

oh yea i was looking at mosins before they went up in price. and i would kill for a german mauser. ive seen turkish ones for around 250 but i never felt to drawn to them. im no fan of turkey. well i say that but they keep making things i want to buy so i may have to give in at some point lol.

and ive been seriously weighing the pro's and con's of casting whole weapons. there are very very very slim options for 1/100 weapons kits. but on the flip side its pretty expensive to cast a 1/100 weapon in resin. i wish i could just go out and buy 1/100 Zeon weapons kits like you can for 1/144. feels bad man.

- - - Updated - - -

Its an old picture but this is my baby for long range

what is it?

Zaku on kova luu.
    They're on our right, they're on our left. They're in front of us, they're behind us; they cant get away from us this time -chesty puller

I think I paid 150 for my mosin the stock was gray and looked like someone got beat to death with it and it was still coverd in the oil shit they leave them in so it was a lot of work to finish it but it came out great I want to turn it into my deer rifle eventually. And I know right I feel like they do more weapon system sets but in different scales or do real world guns in gundam scale and I have to idea how to go about casting yet

yea you used to find em for super cheap. that cosmoline shit sucks to get off but it does an awesome job on rifles you dont shoot much. ive got it on the stuff i leave in the safe and ive not cleaned them in years and years and there is not even surface rust or so much as discoloration. its a nice long lasting physical barrier between the steel and the air.

and oh man i would love to have a AR-10 for my MG Zaku. and a M107A1.

Zaku on kova luu.

Yea thankfully I worked at a lumber mill at the time so I just stuck it in the kiln and let it sweat and I know imagine a gm sniper with a barret so beautiful.