Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 141 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4191131136137138139140141142143144145 LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 2164
    Series of concentric interlinked esoteric simpsons refrences

Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: The First Colony Discussion Thread

Mott wasn't trying to be rude should of phrased that thought better in the begining as him thinking it before Jack talking to him my bad.

Unless he was leaving because he didn't want to explain how his new position was going in which case my bad for misreading.

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

I also did not word it right so I did an edit. Jacks state of mind right now is a bit off, so he kind of sucks at small talk right now. Plus he has to be careful what he says and to who.

- - - Updated - - -

So Mott could have been the nicest person in the world, but Jack is looking for ghosts behind every tree and rock right now. Some of the things said in the council will make him do a few things differently. But now he has to wonder who is listening and running to the council. His paranoia is on overload.

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

My Blog postings. https://wordpress.com/post/gundammon...rdpress.com/26

Sounds good lol.

That said his paranoia should be a bit high, Mott was basically fishing for an indirect response to what went down in there.

- - - Updated - - -

Changed my last post to reflect your edit and that better.

Honey Badger just don't care!!

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

The point is to see if you guys are gonna listen to Xastur or see just how lax Xastur's willing to tolerate.

Here's a hint, stay in the lounge. It's a giant party room, there are game systems installed, there's booze, there's thousands of shows and movies in the lounge data core, there're snacks.

Xastur is busy doing actual work. He might show up, he might not. Depends on if someone says something and Lilith decides to stab someone with her estoc.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

Quote Originally Posted by Exia View Post
    The point is to see if you guys are gonna listen to Xastur or see just how lax Xastur's willing to tolerate.

Here's a hint, stay in the lounge. It's a giant party room, there are game systems installed, there's booze, there's thousands of shows and movies in the lounge data core, there're snacks.

Xastur is busy doing actual work. He might show up, he might not. Depends on if someone says something and Lilith decides to stab someone with her estoc.
    A stabbing would really brighten the day up! Well at least for Jack...... Humm I wonder if he could get someone to say something....

Mott could leave a note saying BRB and leave for a bit. jks.

But nah he's just gonna sit there.

Quote Originally Posted by gundammonkey View Post
    A stabbing would really brighten the day up! Well at least for Jack...... Humm I wonder if he could get someone to say something....
    Jack may be the one who gets stabbed.....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    Mott could leave a note saying BRB and leave for a bit. jks.

But nah he's just gonna sit there.
    The lounge has computers tablets....Nothing fancy, but more than enough to do something productive.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

Jack may be the one who gets stabbed.....

- - - Updated - - -

The lounge has computers tablets....Nothing fancy, but more than enough to do something productive.
    He doens't know if they're on communications blackout or not.

Also I'm using this as an excuse to be kind of lazy.

- - - Updated - - -

Moreover it's not that there's much he can do he's just stir crazy since he's been non stop everywhere the last three months.

We're headed from one House Cluster to another, this is pure Empire controlled space. He can call whoever he wants.

Just saying. I'm not against lazy.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

Well even then I mean even if the room's huge he isn't gonna want to vent family airings there, far as he's concerned that's no one's business in the room.

- - - Updated - - -

That or he'd call Healey or Silvia and those are two cans of worms he doesn't want the others to know about. Moreover that stuff'd be better later.

Na Jack still has to much loyaty to Xastur to do or say something stupid to his girl. He might ponder at making Corbin say something, but it would not be him.

Don't forget Xastur is about the only person who Jack feels any kind of loyalty towards so he would do his best not to hurt that or him. Jack would still be one of the first to take a bullet for Xastur, that part of the AI training has stuck partially because it is one of the only real things left in him.
    Last edited by gundammonkey; November 16, 2017 at 2:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gundammonkey View Post
    Na Jack still has to much loyaty to Xastur to do or say something stupid to he girl. He might ponder at making Corbin say something, but it would not be him.

Don't forget Xastur is about the only person who Jack feels any kind of loyalty towards so he would do his best not to hurt that or him. Jack would still be one of the first to take a bullet for Xastur, that part of the AI training has stuck partially because it is one of the only real things left in him.
    Damn brainwashing making you take bullets for the captain.

Sort of ya.... He already had a Hero worship of Char and it was built on that. But then he met him and it was imprinted so to speak. It is not "blind" loyalty, but if you remember when the "Kill them all now" part of the AI kicked it, the thought of killing Xastur/char was what helped him snap out of it. So as far a Jack is concerned Xastur is the one who helped save him from that thing. So he is rather loyal. And now that he has nothing, the Knights is all he has left. So he won't knowingly or willingly screw that up. Also that is a figure of speech, so to speak.

- - - Updated - - -

And my point is made. Really doesn’t matter what he says or does not say or no matter what he does or does not do he is wrong and for some reason hated. Complement her.... wants to kill him. Agree with her....wants to kill him. So I guess seeing as to the fact that it matters not what he dose he will be verbally or physically attacked. Let’s see what happens next. Is falling asleep a punishable offense? Maybe? Never know he might breath the wrong way. Maybe the way he is lying offends some distant relatives so he must be punished and run threw! And we wonder why he does the things he does, he knows is doesn’t matter.

- - - Updated - - -

That is actually a really good song. BTW.

Yeah, the stuff Dax Riggs does as solo work is really good. I first heard his vocals when he sang with the band "Acid Bath". Not exactly a well known group, they were mostly known around the Louisiana metal scene in the 90s. They were a great band.

Jack also doesn't have to reply to everything said and over explain himself. Lilith also is in a position where she's told inside information from two House's. From her family at House Dozle and from Xastur of whatever House Aznable hears and he decides to share.

There should also be a sense of obvious annoyance at having to go back to official settings between Lilith and Xastur on Lilith's part. It's less Jack and more terms of the situation. He just happened to present himself with the largest target.

I've made mention various times of "knowing ones place". I was just gonna wait until someone asked in game, but I've thought on it and decided it's probably better to fill you guys in.

House Ghiren - the mind of the Empire
    House Kycyllia - the eyes and ears of the Empire
    House Dozle - the honor keepers of the Empire
    House Garma - the keepers of the Empire's dead
    House Aznable - the executioners of the Empire
    House Ray - the voice of reason of the Empire

House Dozle can force two noble families that are engaged in a war of class into a combat ritual to finish things once and for all. The Karn family, being one of the top three of House Dozle has more authority to call for one than another family. As I've decided that the Matsunaga family is the top family of House Dozle, if Lilith throws down the gauntlet using old laws Shima can pick it up and call it off. These are usually things taught over time to the Heir's so that by the time they're actually told what they're to do it's kind of a "no shit" situation. Some seem like they'd be obvious but it's not something expressed to the people.

ISB more or less does what House Kycyllia does, but they're official and they have specific rules to follow. The Head of House Kycyllia does not have to play by those rules. These are roles filled when the Empire is on the verge of a major shake up in some cases. It's worked for over 500 years. House Garma really does a lot of work that goes unseen by nearly all.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"