Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 32 of 147 FirstFirst ... 2227282930313233343536374282132 ... LastLast
    Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: The First Colony Discussion Thread

I said "GO and get it" not "COME and get it" big difference, but still.......poop it would have been a fun toy.

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

My Blog postings. https://gundammonkeysgarage.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Exia View Post
    Why do you think it wants it back?
    Because it's an asshole robot. And doesn't like to share.

And I hope that House Bidan gets at least some shit slapped on them since they fucked up big time.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    Because it's an asshole robot. And doesn't like to share.

And I hope that House Bidan gets at least some shit slapped on them since they fucked up big time.
    That's also a good reason.

And yeah, House Bidan.....Well.....I think I made mention of what they could be facing.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

Let me guess Kamilles brain or at least his brainwaves are in there XD

Also. I have a feeling Jack will be on EVERYONE's shit list for this XD

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

That's also a good reason.

And yeah, House Bidan.....Well.....I think I made mention of what they could be facing.
    Nobel prize for their contributions to Artificial intelligence?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kenico View Post
    Also. I have a feeling Jack will be on EVERYONE's shit list for this XD
    What did Jack do he didn't place the thing there.

He pissed it off by stealing its tail lol. though on the other hand if it was going to do it anyway than I redact my statement XD

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

It was probably going to follow anyways let's be honest.

Nah, if it wasn't taunted the chances of it leaving us alone to run to Earth would've been higher.

Honestly, as f*cked as we are. It's going to be worse when we get back to space. However we manage it, there isn't exactly any active spaceports on earth since *spoilers*.

At least you guys will like the village that attacks us, well, the people in charge of it......As players at least. Characters may not be too aware of who they are. Shouldn't be too hard to figure out who they are considering I already told you guys where we're crash landing.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

Nah, if it wasn't taunted the chances of it leaving us alone to run to Earth would've been higher.

Honestly, as f*cked as we are. It's going to be worse when we get back to space. However we manage it, there isn't exactly any active spaceports on earth since *spoilers*.

At least you guys will like the village that attacks us, well, the people in charge of it......As players at least. Characters may not be too aware of who they are. Shouldn't be too hard to figure out who they are considering I already told you guys where we're crash landing.
    Lol. I guess the poor MA has feelings. Honestly that'd be kinda neat. I can see it's thoughts now. Okay they're bitching out right now I'm just going to chill again and go back to sleep let my babies repair me, oh hell no he's shit talking me I'm going to kill his scrawny dragon ass now

I think spending an hour and a half repeating the same course in TXRD2 the quest of prefecting hektik skids has left my mind running to odd places. That said them being fully realized AI would be a neat thing. Be even better if they (if there's more than one) just wanted to help out while being semi autonomous and then Bidan Freaked out and tried to pull the plug and they defended them selves. I mean yeah I stole that from the Geth in ME, but that was a neat spin on it after thinking they're murder bots the first game and then in two one of them is like "Nah only some of us are, the rest of us just want to be left alone unless you guys aren't going to try and you know, kill us." Paraphrasing of course.

- - - Updated - - -

Also getting back to space should be fun. Hard as hell but fun.

Might be spoilers but are all Local's going to be shoot on sight on earth or will some of them be chill/chill-ish?

In the locals defense, we do come crashing down like an angel falling from the heavens. And it's a violent crash. We get attacked as a precautionary measure, I mean, wouldn't you order the same thing if you were in the locals shoes? Plus they're newtypes, think about what everyone on the Grey Zabi is thinking. Most are gonna be angry, scared, hurt, newtypes are gonna get hit hard with that emotional wave.

As far as the MA situation. That gets explained, the Hashmal is a special case MA. House Bidan might have been the ones to made it, but the technology used came from the other houses. They just happen to be the House that can see which new systems and such can be integrated into something even newer. This is just the first time in a long time the Hashmal has been active, it was deadlier 100 years ago.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

Good point, I mean initial hostilities are expected in the situation of course, but I'm mostly thinking about later down the line when things have maybe cooled off, but that'll be seen in due time I assume.

Also interesting on the Hashmal bit. Sounds like they were playing with fire just melding tech. Then again not the only houses playing with things that may bite them in the ass in unexpected ways. Hubris and power and all of that, plus they all have dirty secrets that I know, given later twists and what we've already seen with this MA fiasco.

The only real reason House Bidan will get in trouble is for not destroying it when it was deactivated. Since if they start going into the history each house will find that, even if on a minor scale, they were also apart of the team that build the thing. Each house had a hand in its creation, but left it up to House Bidan to destroy.

I mean shit, House Aznable became a House because of secrets and hidden agendas. Each House would rather let the past stay in the past, until it bites them in the ass.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

I can't wait to see how/if my twist will bite any Asses lol.

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

The only real reason House Bidan will get in trouble is for not destroying it when it was deactivated. Since if they start going into the history each house will find that, even if on a minor scale, they were also apart of the team that build the thing. Each house had a hand in its creation, but left it up to House Bidan to destroy.

I mean shit, House Aznable became a House because of secrets and hidden agendas. Each House would rather let the past stay in the past, until it bites them in the ass.
    How dare you sir! The house Aznable got to be a house with Honor, Respect,and dignity! By saying anything other is blasphemy!!

- - - Updated - - -

Hay everyone Happy Easter. Hope you all have a good day.

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

My Blog postings. https://gundammonkeysgarage.wordpress.com/

In the locals defense, we do come crashing down like an angel falling from the heavens. And it's a violent crash. We get attacked as a precautionary measure, I mean, wouldn't you order the same thing if you were in the locals shoes? Plus they're newtypes, think about what everyone on the Grey Zabi is thinking. Most are gonna be angry, scared, hurt, newtypes are gonna get hit hard with that emotional wave.

As far as the MA situation. That gets explained, the Hashmal is a special case MA. House Bidan might have been the ones to made it, but the technology used came from the other houses. They just happen to be the House that can see which new systems and such can be integrated into something even newer. This is just the first time in a long time the Hashmal has been active, it was deadlier 100 years ago.
    First part: This is going to will work out dandy in introducing my Earth Characters And help with Gray's development :3

Second Part: I am probably going to catch flak for this but If Im right and I'd like to think I am, but I have a feeling that the next time we face that MA we will figure out the best way to beat it is to not fight it at all. Cause now that I look back on it, the only reason it ever attacked us is because we GOT TOO CLOSE TO EARTH. and more over, House Bidan clearly states (unless I misread your post Exia) it was designed to guard Earth. Therefore, its just doing its job. It detected threats going near Earth and reacted accordingly. It would only be logical that when one of us figures this out that we would try and reason with it stating something like "look, we made a boo boo, we're leaving her alone, Were Sorry." I may be wrong but it would be interesting story wise if that was the case. Cause therefore, that kind of shows that one or more of the group has matured and grown wiser during their impromptu pilgrimage to Mother Earth.

Sword Freak