Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 148 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4898138143144145146147148
Results 2,206 to 2,216 of 2216

Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: The First Colony Discussion Thread

Basically the bud carrier has enough seats for them, a giant red button to launch, and a shitty single stick control.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

Quote Originally Posted by Exia View Post
    Basically the bud carrier has enough seats for them, a giant red button to launch, and a shitty single stick control.
    Is it bad I'm imagining just a giant Atari controller in the middle of this basically duct taped hapharzardly wires hanging about and obviously done in 20 minutes by a redneck fuled by Four Loko and a desire to see space?
    "I don't like jumps. Because you know if I want to fly I would be a pilot not sitting in a car"-Walter Rohrl Two time World Rally Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    Is it bad I'm imagining just a giant Atari controller in the middle of this basically duct taped hapharzardly wires hanging about and obviously done in 20 minutes by a redneck fuled by Four Loko and a desire to see space?
    More or less. It's a bit of a wonky set up to be sure.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

"Running a scan sir." they responded, "Thrusters are still showing heat, but it appears they are starting to cool with indications they tried to reignite. It would appear they are indeed out of gas Sir."
    I swear when I typed that I had Sulu (George Tekai)'s voice in my head ROFL!!!

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

I completely missed that all the knights were supposed to be on stand by...my bad.

That said Mott is technically removed from duty for a day or two if I remember right from doctor's orders so it works unless you want me to have him go on standby anyways.
    "I don't like jumps. Because you know if I want to fly I would be a pilot not sitting in a car"-Walter Rohrl Two time World Rally Champion

It honestly doesn't matter in the slightest. To Xastur this was a bullshit mission, but Jason's taking it awfully serious.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

Quote Originally Posted by Exia View Post
    It honestly doesn't matter in the slightest. To Xastur this was a bullshit mission, but Jason's taking it awfully serious.
    Cool won't have him show up. He's on rest he's out of Combat duty.

Mostly it's me being kinda lazy right now and wanting to focus on the unimportant Marc fight. Well and having Rabbia escape soon as well. Been having to get back into the RP mood but I've worked up the inclination to post again.

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

Kind of the same symptoms as ZRC the lazy bug grabbed me. But that said I figured it would be a short/BS post saying that Jack was in his suit, seeing how he was already in it working on it in his hanger bay. So he would be good to go if needed.

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

My Blog postings. https://gundammonkeysgarage.wordpress.com/

So we all seem to have a case of the "fuck its". Whatever. Not that big a deal.

Overall doesn't matter. I have no bullshit planned, this is just bringing the carrier with everyone aboard the Great Astraia, then letting Keni make a giant post about family reunion, then more bullshit on my end as DM to the next mission. This chapter will have less action than normal. Figured since there was a time skip and new people and old people in new positions aboard a state of the art even by Empire standards ship that there'd be more room for some character development.

Plus. And I can't stress this enough. It's hard coming up with ideas to do outside of fight pirates. I could pull some bullshit and force everyone into MS of my choice for a special mission. Again. This isn't as well thought a chapter as I would like but you work with what you got planned for future events.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

do you want ideas? We could throw a few ideas up the old flag pole and see who salutes.

My main problem has not really been "Lazyness" it is more shear exhaustion. We started the new E-Log system with my drivers so sleep has not really happened too much sense Dec. 18th. Things are slowing down and getting a bit back to a manageble level, but the stress levels are still over the top, and my phone still starts ringing around 01:00 every couple of days. So my brain is in what I call "Dial Tone" mode. I still check the forums but getting a good post up is a bit of a bitch right now. But it is getting better.
    Both characters (Bob and Jack) have suffered a bit, but I will get back on my game.

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

My Blog postings. https://gundammonkeysgarage.wordpress.com/

I don't really have any ideas. Well I do want Healey to get kidnapped at some point way later but that doesn't help much now. Mostly because I want Mott to go Bardock with that good luck bandanna she gave him during the first mission on his head. (Go Bardock doesn't just refer to the banana but how he'll be fighting while getting there)

But again that's way later lots needs to happen before that. But no no real mission ideas my self. I'm fine with pirates or whatever. Could give them fancy scrap kitbash boss fights though?