Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 122 of 147 FirstFirst ... 2272112117118119120121122123124125126127132 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 2198

Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: The First Colony Discussion Thread

There are going to be a great deal of various people waiting for us at the colony. Mostly medical people, seeing how Kal's coming back part mecha, Gray's knocked the fuck out, and Xastur is fucked up but is really, really, really stoned right now.

Plus. It would make sense if someone who had a high clearance for Project: Victory was there, Mott was gone for a month. On Earth. There's too many variables to account for what may have happened to him. You can either spin it that Healey's mom is there for both her daughter and to see the damage done to her project or spin it towards super bitch and have her there just to check on her project. Or you could be nice about it all. That'd be weird.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

I don't know how she'll be aside from her justifications on why she thinks Mott is over reacting of all things. She won't be the worst parent in the RP's but she'll won't really be a good one I know that much.

Both of those pilots could survive. We have the medical tech. But if they're just around to act as witnesses they're as good as executed the moment their usefulness is out

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

Ya they will serve a purpose then be felt with accordingly.

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

My Blog postings. https://gundammonkeysgarage.wordpress.com/

*falls from a curtain and lands face down and out cold with a note on my back*

"Dear Comrades, I have returned from my daring adventure that was indeed grand to even evoke the Red Comet's Approval. However, the fatigue endured while enduring this grand campaign has left me...well tired. ROFL. Basically by the time you read this message I will be KTFO, but I will be up and about once fully rested. In the meantime I would greatly appreciate it if someone could bring me up to speed and tell me what I have missed (unfortunately Tapatalk did not work for me while I was out on my adventure ). Thank you all and glad to be home!!!!. Signed, Kenico, Badass Extraordinaire."

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Kenico View Post
    *falls from a curtain and lands face down and out cold with a note on my back*

"Dear Comrades, I have returned from my daring adventure that was indeed grand to even evoke the Red Comet's Approval. However, the fatigue endured while enduring this grand campaign has left me...well tired. ROFL. Basically by the time you read this message I will be KTFO, but I will be up and about once fully rested. In the meantime I would greatly appreciate it if someone could bring me up to speed and tell me what I have missed (unfortunately Tapatalk did not work for me while I was out on my adventure ). Thank you all and glad to be home!!!!. Signed, Kenico, Badass Extraordinaire."
    .....NO! *waves hand to summon mecha guard* Read the RP!

http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...l=1#post284848

That was the last post you made in the RP thread. Go from there. It's barely two pages of posts. Some are good bit of length, some aren't. We didn't go ape shit like in the old days where if someone disappeared for a day there'd be ten new pages of content.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

*wakes up woozy and finding myself being held by two Mecha guard. Stand up on my own two legs as they release me. I groggly feel my throat sore when a Haro appears and gives me a glass of water*

"Thank you Haro" *I say before giving them back the empty glass and taking the script*

"Uh-Huh...Uh-Huh...Oooh I like that...Not bad Monkey Not Bad. ZRC and Exia did some good ones" *chuckles at Exia's comment concerning the...well you know* "Alright, give me a second to make a response aaaaaaaaannnnndddd....Poof!"

*makes post magically appear*

- - - Updated - - -

I made the following post on the following understandings:

A: the Great War, the characters, their fates, and the aftermath of said war is a bit muddled by contradictions, coverups, and the like.

B: Shep must not have been a big player after the war so I would assume that his fate was either muddled or lost after time so no one truly knows his fate so well.

C: Well I thought this would be something a bit funny XD

Hope you all enjoy poor Jason getting such a blow to his ego...if he had one ROFL!!!

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

When it comes down to it, that's all up to ZRC. It's his character, his decision about his fate.

I will just say that the first 50-100 years of the Great Era would've been spent some time recouping losses from the Great War, making sure they don't break out into civil war, instigating a class system, etc. Basically just laying the foundation of what would become the Zeonic Empire.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

Agreed and that seems about right. I would assume the first century of what would become the Zeonic Imperium would be chaos till the Zabi Houses brought order.

@ZRC. I know Shep made it back to Space but as Exia pointed out the first century or so was chaos so some information would have been muddled or lost, etc. So basically the joke was that Jason would have been mistaken for Shep based on exploits and that would have inflated and bruised Jasons' ego at the same time...it was essentially something funny before this chapter finally wrapped up LOL

Sword Freak

Yeah, I realized we did like five pages of a new chapter so the time skip will be apart of this current chapter. Should be the fourth one if I'm remembering correctly.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

Sounds like a plan and one more thing: Thank you all for holding up for me while I was out Friends. I truly appreciate your patience My Fellow Rpers.

Sword Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Kenico View Post
    *wakes up woozy and finding myself being held by two Mecha guard. Stand up on my own two legs as they release me. I groggly feel my throat sore when a Haro appears and gives me a glass of water*

"Thank you Haro" *I say before giving them back the empty glass and taking the script*

"Uh-Huh...Uh-Huh...Oooh I like that...Not bad Monkey Not Bad. ZRC and Exia did some good ones" *chuckles at Exia's comment concerning the...well you know* "Alright, give me a second to make a response aaaaaaaaannnnndddd....Poof!"

*makes post magically appear*

- - - Updated - - -

I made the following post on the following understandings:

A: the Great War, the characters, their fates, and the aftermath of said war is a bit muddled by contradictions, coverups, and the like.

B: Shep must not have been a big player after the war so I would assume that his fate was either muddled or lost after time so no one truly knows his fate so well.

C: Well I thought this would be something a bit funny XD

Hope you all enjoy poor Jason getting such a blow to his ego...if he had one ROFL!!!
    On the point of B he married a member of the Zabi family and was I would assume one of if not Dozle's most trusted military man so he was probably a big player.

Also it's established Mott knew of him before he knew he was his clone and knew who Jason was from the name, so while yeah allot of it could be muddled I'd imagine it's not like he's completely fallen of the way side.

...Fair enough >>...<<...lol

Sword Freak

Still it's funny, if and when he find out he can talk to Mott about him. Or Jason about the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    On the point of B he married a member of the Zabi family and was I would assume one of if not Dozle's most trusted military man so he was probably a big player.

Also it's established Mott knew of him before he knew he was his clone and knew who Jason was from the name, so while yeah allot of it could be muddled I'd imagine it's not like he's completely fallen of the way side.
    More than likely the Commander was the fourth, behind Matsunaga, Karn, and Ral. That said, you did say his line more than likely folded completely into the House Dozle line at some point. More or less means to me there's either some ancestry of the Commander in the current head and heir of House Dozle or there was just no one to carry on the line.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"