Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 106 of 109 FirstFirst ... 65696101102103104105106107108109 LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 1622
    Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: The First Colony Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post

I wish I knew of the Thunderbolt Acuguy before this damn just my luck that this comes out after the mission's start.

- - - Updated - - -

Look at those whips.
    TB Gundam version of the elephantman! It Just looks like a giant elephant with guns. And yet I stil like it, silly and all, I like it.

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

Yeah it's pretty cool, still prefer the Original Juggau because of how stocky it was but the TB version is neat too.
    HON HON HON
    "Pelinal called out Haromir of Copper and Tea into a duel at the Tor, and ate his neck-veins while screaming praise to Reman, a name that no one knew yet."-Song of Pelinal Volume 3

Meant to post earlier but had a long day yesterday so I woke up a bit late and just played video games instead even after reading it. Still works out not like much happened really.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably meant one of Kahrys' Zaku's if I had to venture a guess.
    The Zakundam!

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

Quote Originally Posted by Exia View Post
    The Zakundam!
    The thrusters mostly I take it?
    HON HON HON
    "Pelinal called out Haromir of Copper and Tea into a duel at the Tor, and ate his neck-veins while screaming praise to Reman, a name that no one knew yet."-Song of Pelinal Volume 3

Of course!

I mean, I know I stole it from the Geminass Space Mode and to a lesser extent the GP-01 Space type, but I combined a Zaku's physical appearance with the inner workings of a Gundam. I feel like they stole mah shit.

The weapons system splits off completely from what Kahrys would've used, but then again he could really use anything effectively. Just would've complained about the weapons a lot.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

Want me to get Silvia into the flank or begin fighting now?
    HON HON HON

Hmm.....Lets go with flank.

The enemy themselves are more than skilled enough than the average pilot, but their disadvantage is their use of shitty suits. So take that into account when you do fighting posts.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

Quote Originally Posted by Exia View Post
    Hmm.....Lets go with flank.

The enemy themselves are more than skilled enough than the average pilot, but their disadvantage is their use of shitty suits. So take that into account when you do fighting posts.
    Sounds good. Got them in position and firing. Also hope that wasn't overstepping again, Mott blurts out things like that and overthinks and mulls on what people says sometimes made sense he may spitball the bit MS idea, even if he doesn't completely buy it himself. If it's not okay I can take it out of course.
    HON HON HON

Nah, it's fine. He brought up a system that got banned so records of it would be scattered at best even among those of the high nobles.

Kinda started getting to the point where ships weren't assigned pilots they were assigned Doll's. Some of decent quality but most of them were just MP low quality suits. Like Leo's since they were super easy to convert. Other ships got Virgo's or Virgo II's but when it all came to a head the ships of the House's that kept pilots around were the ships that were winning battles. Then everyone scrapped the Doll's and started going back to piloting like old times. It's one of those Empire grew complacent things. It got fixed later.....

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

He wasn't talking about mobile dolls he was talking about remote suits controlled by newtype.
    HON HON HON

Well considering Xastur's lack of Great Era knowledge he assumed Mobile Doll's since that's what came out eventually. Suits with no pilots controlled by a basic AI. Close enough to suits with no pilots controlled by newtype bullshittery.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

Yeah Mott also didn't say it that clearly so I had him explain what he meant and his reasoning. Seems he picked up Maxwell's propensity for talking in the middle of fights lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Least he's not as bad as Revolves. Now she was a chatterbox in battle.
    HON HON HON

Well. Lets give gundammonkey a chance at some action. Frankly, IMO, this isn't turning at as fun as I thought it would so I kinda wanna move it on to the inside.

Kinda got more concrete plans for the space return than the plans for Atlantis....

- - - Updated - - -

For the record. Most of the Fourth Gen is terrible due in part to some of the original designs exceeding all expectations. The Shuffle Alliance suits (transforming card suit ones) would be the first ones. Then the Shining/Shading/Rising/God Gundam set. House Garma's House Gundam is the Gundam Rose. Once everyone saw how those other suits were they put everyone onto Gen 4 projects. Everyone from the master designers to students still in school. They were also put into production during the civil war so take a guess at what got more priority then. It's the generation where there are more than a few diamonds among the glass beads, just gotta know where and how to look.

The Turtle Gundam would be one of those that's on the terrible side while the Walter Gundam would've been one on the good side of things. Mermaid would also fall along the terrible side, both of those suits are designed for aquatic combat so adapting them for space wasn't in the plans but that didn't stop whichever House from refitting the propulsion systems.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

I find the lack of faith put into the Nobel line disturbing.
    HON HON HON

I find the lack of faith put into the Nobel line disturbing.
    Decent design overall but average at best. Not like there was a Berserker system installed in it.

Do I really have to go thru the list of G suits and pick out the ones that were considered good? Or can there just be some faith that our favorite models are on the good list and not the shit list?

I mean really.....Mermaid Gundam was made for aquatic use, not useful in space combat hence it being considered a terrible design. Works perfectly in water, on land not so much.

- - - Updated - - -

Shit.

How many have we taken out? There were 30 enemies.....I haven't been keeping count......

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"