Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 139 of 144 FirstFirst ... 3989129134135136137138139140141142143 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 2149
    Series of concentric interlinked esoteric simpsons refrences

Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: The First Colony Discussion Thread

I also just realized that Mott and his dad completely blew off an order on my own bad. I figured it was more of pulling the suit in didn't know he 'Saw' something. That said between them clearly being BS, and him not being one to press family stuff I imagine it worked out lol. Yeah there is still some slight tension between them. There'll be more patching it up later, for now I'm just kinda skating by. It's why I had silvia leave and haven't started doing Rabbia stuff yet.

It was more so they could get a decent goodbye in without the official bullshit. The last time we ended up fucked on Earth, Xastur figured better to be safe than sorry.

Oh. I made a small edit to my last post. Added a line at the end. Dunno if it'd change your post or if you'd reply to it so I just wanted to let you know.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

Edited a bit. And yeah figured it may of been a safer than sorry thing, that's partially why Marc showed up anyways, but he knows how Mott is he's more Formal than him most of the time, honestly it's somewhat of a thing out of left field for him to be so informal around the knights as he's always been formal as all hell.

I'll say it now. Lets keep it simple. This is mostly just to brag about our suits to each, it's not meant to be taken that serious. Though I get the feeling Jack may still be too pissed to not help but be serious now.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

I like that thing about Testing Mott. Could give him a chance to show his tactical chops a bit more. Also find it interesting that him and Jack both kind of (correct me if I'm wrong monkey) did the same thing with their suits a sort of reminder of what happened down there. Mott's because it was the memory of the RX-78-1 nearly killing Shepard that gave him what he needed to beat rabbia and the whole Dragon thing and the brainwashing.

- - - Updated - - -

Granted outside the RP though the idea of the RX-78-1 colors was because the AGE-2 was RX-78-3 inspired and it's a somewhat homage to my paint scheme in the destiny RP one of my characters had.

you all know where this is going...Serah vs. Jason...Old Wolf VS. Young Wolf. Who will Win?!

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

I mentioned an MS weapons cache so you could customize it a bit to fit Wolf's style, there's nothing overly drastic or extreme in there.

And neither, Toby will come into the fray, fuck up their battle, then get cocky and challenge them to one on one on one.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

Quote Originally Posted by Exia View Post
    I'll say it now. Lets keep it simple. This is mostly just to brag about our suits to each, it's not meant to be taken that serious. Though I get the feeling Jack may still be too pissed to not help but be serious now.
    No Jack can see past his anger at the council right now. This is more of a "You fucked me up easily last time. Well I have been watching you a learning." Type of thing. This is more like he has something to prove to Xastur. So it is personal, but not in a vindictive way, more like "See I was listening to you." sort of thing.

But it is kind of therapeutic to get a good fight in and let some of his anger out.

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

Too bad it might be over already....

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

(don't get me wrong) I knew Xastur would win, Jack just wanted to a second go, and a better showing this time.

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

If anything this is a lesson on Jack's focus, he spent his time controlling the dragon heads excellently and getting a sword attack ready but he forgot about distance and surroundings. If he learns how to use all of them while keeping his surroundings in check he'll be a force to be reckon with.

It's really just a simple mistake that cost Jack, he could have managed a tie if he had reeled Xastur in instead of prepping the sword strike.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

True, but he is learning. Plus of real, I'm still trying to find out what the "Dragon wire system" is and does. The other stuff I have. But I was thinking about launching the tail section as he attacked, but he will hold that little tick for latter. Don't want to show all of your cards at once.

Dragon wire system seems like something similar to newtype wire system but instead of using special brainwaves, it's pilot skill in controlling the pattern they take and attack. It's a suit made from G Gundam badassery, feels like a system than requires badass perception and fine control.

- - - Updated - - -

Xastur more or less showed all his cards. He used every weapon the suit had minus the vulcans. But he hasn't really piloted for real since the Hashmal fight so you could say he's working the kinks out still.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm headed to bed now, it's late for me and I'm tired. I might say fuck the alarm I usually set...

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

Cool I have been googling it, looking in the fandom page, nothing is really written about them. Strength attack, all that crap. So I figured they were like a tow missile system. Attached by a wire but can move round the Gundam. If they were wire guided that would be their weakness in a fight. they would have to stay relatively close or risk getting the wire cut. But if the are wireless or remote controlled, well that would have changed his attack all together.

- - - Updated - - -

G'night we shall play again tomorrow.

Wow...and that was genuinely funny

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak