Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819

Re: LGT PG Astray Red Frame - Custom Paint

Quote Originally Posted by gundammonkey View Post
    I thought you would like this. I found it kind of funny. I have been painting doors and trim for a friend and after washing up this is how my watch looks now this was purely by chance, but I like it.
    haha nice. sometime creativity comes in the weirdest places.

my rifle is done. Not a perfect job but enough for a first attempt in a customize rifles

- - - Updated - - -

My last post for this thread. I will be combining all my previous threads into one thanks to the help of thwalker so keep a look out for it *lastly thanks again thwalker!!*

- - - Updated - - -

hi guys, just want to ask your opinion. Which is better? Black base coat with purple or silver base coat with purple? Both purple are produced by dry brushing. I am trying to get a two tone colour but at the same time get some irregularity on the flat pieces that I will be trying on.

I like the silver base and i love that purple

see you later space cowboy

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

Re: LGT Construction Shack (WIP)

Yup the silver. It lets the purple come out more. The black is too muted.

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

Agreed, silver makes the purple pop more

Quote Originally Posted by Daltrons-counter-attack View Post
    I like the silver base and i love that purple
    Quote Originally Posted by gundammonkey View Post
    Yup the silver. It lets the purple come out more. The black is too muted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obimandias View Post
    Agreed, silver makes the purple pop more
    Thanks guys for the comments. Really appreciate your frank comments v ; )

So... I will try my very best attempt on my next most ambitious project - Custom paint/build - PG Banshee + LEDs + Expansion Set + Custom 3rd party metal pcs accessories

But depending on how the colour will blend...

I hope it will be a smooth build but OMG~! The amount of pieces~ I am going to cry myself to sleep simply this could be the best building experience for me or the most taxing..

Damm

I was a little lost for a theme for this next build but after aimless wondering the internet for a few hours, I came across something that I have wanted to try but have long forgotten about. Scale Armor + dragon claw lookalike from the expansion set and putting 2 and 2 together gave me an eureka moment. So I present to you.

Theme - Dragon Knight Banshee Norn Gundam~!

New skill to pick up - Sculpting with Clay~

Hi Guys, was going around looking for inspirations for my next build and I have some idea now where to look for and how.

Basically I am going to go for a chain mail/armor kinda effect so I will be trying to do this.

and this on top of the existing armor or maybe I am going to strip some parts of the armor to enhanced them later on.

and since this is a dragon knight some spikes on the armor is unavoidable. Most likely it will look like this.

So I went to a thrift store and brought those below. The bag's netting looks study and yet slight flexable. This will help me to get the grid like patterns. The rubber mat is brought to try if it can be shapped into pcs of armor and then be threaded/glue together to have a padded armor effect.

You should check out anarchy models they make some nice stencil patterns