Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021

Re: LGT Construction Shack (WIP)

Hi guys, back to work on my model now. So I brought this recently, have the idea to add more metallic into the model.

I converted some of the spare pieces again to finally complete the leg. I finally can move on to the top part.

- - - Updated - - -

I painted the pieces that I cut yesterday and the here is the result.

This is before the top cover

This is after I added the top cover on. May have some challenge to glue this part securely on...

So I need some suggestions. I made 6 dots (3 on each side) as positions for the metallic 'screw' that I brought (see pic on top). So here comes my question. Does it looks nicer to have 3 smaller screws or just 1 medium screw at either one of the position?

So those chest things on the sides of his waist will be skirts right? Not a box like structure?

Quote Originally Posted by Iris_Aznable View Post
    So those chest things on the sides of his waist will be skirts right? Not a box like structure?
    Oh u caught that. Yeb not a box structure that I originally plan. The part u saw was originally part of the leg that i will be using to form the rest of the waist.

- - - Updated - - -

So here is the complete lower torso. It looks more humanoid than a robot which is exactly what I wanted.

I added some tubes/hoses from the old hands cut them out (see above posts somewhere) and glue them onto the empty space at the side of the knee caps. I didnt quite take a pic to show the completed idea looks like.

My front part of the lower torso broke... So... that got me thinking should I redo it... The colour scheme is too dark for my taste but will sleep over it first...

I really like how the blue goes with the bone color

Quote Originally Posted by Iris_Aznable View Post
    I really like how the blue goes with the bone color
    thanks iris. Yah I also really like how the colours are turning out.

Time for another update.

I use lesser blue this time with my metallic black and I really like how the final result turns out. (Yes i broken the front torso up and re-paintiingish them)

The white part are done.

Here is the final result of the two. Might need to strain your eyes a little.

I still have some resistors left so I will be using them on the markings that I made on the shoulder pieces.

Lastly the metallic blue on the 'wings' that I am going to add into the shoulders.

- - - Updated - - -

I finish mostly the body now. Gluing all the parts together & I really like how things falls nicely together. Clearly there are some places to touch up but that got to wait until the glue are mostly cure first.

Another update. Finished the head and the hands today so that means the customize HG is done. Now what is left is my weapons. 1 x small long sword that I will try to make it look like a stone sword, 1 x big broadsword that I wanna customize more and 1 x lance.

I like this beast!

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Gobbla View Post
    I like this beast!

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk
    Thanks Gobbla for the encouragement

Last pics of the completed custom Helmwige.

Next up is the giant great sword.

I am going to drill up some holes where the red 1/2 sphere and the silver circle is going to be. The idea is the drill a hole slightly smaller that the pink sphere and insert that sphere in. The silver circle is just to indicate where I want the hole to be in that position. That is gonna be a through hole. If that looks good maybe I am gonna drill two more small ones on top of each other... I hope that I can do some symbols on the either front sides of the sword too since it is big enough to experiment on.

The 'pippings' you see nearer to the ends are actually spare parts again from the build. This time is the arms. So those are gonna be bronze. Yes Steampunk is stuck with me. (For those who are reading the first time. I made a steampunk sazabi sometime ago.)

- - - Updated - - -

I have to stop working on the weapon for a while since I dont have the right drilling eq yet.

While waiting for those to come I decided to start on another project. This time is just some painting on HG Master Gundam with Fuunsaiki! I really love the animation and now after God gundam I finally have the chance to build his master.

Below are my colour choice. Not too fancy. Just some enhancement colours for the master and using shimming green for Fuunsaiki.

Hi guys, Happy 2018~!

long absence for me but I'm back to gunpla. And to continue finish off where I left...

Base coat black nothing fancy.

Fell in love with this blue during my previous build so I gotta use it again. I hope I can finish Master by this week and start Fuunsaiki the next.

finished applying first coat to my purple parts... looks good... final coat tomorrow

- - - Updated - - -

Forgotten that I have assembled part of the body. Semi finished blues and purple. Not bad overall.

Sides added with a touch of green.

Not gonna paint today.. Eyes are too tired after a long day's work.. Hopefully can finish up tomorrow and move on to the red parts.

Nice colors!

Отправлено с моего iPad используя Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Gobbla View Post
    Nice colors!

Отправлено с моего iPad используя Tapatalk
    thanks Gobbla! Yah I do like how the colours are coming together.

New pics. Added head and 1/2 of the legs. a

- - - Updated - - -

The red are mostly complete except the wings.

Partly assembled.

I have a problem tho... I cant finish this master gundam now. I have lost 3 front pieces... this sucks...

with 3 pieces gone this is the best I can make Master to be...

Found some places to touch up too..

great job! those metallics turned out great! I'm really digging the color scheme. Just curious, what 3 pieces are you missing?
    WIP page : http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...rage-of-Gunpla

Completed kits
    http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...ed-quot-builds

All my latest work can also be seen on my Instagram (Gundam and Non-Gundam) jquintel2002