Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021

Re: LGT Construction Shack (WIP)

Hi guys, back to work on my model now. So I brought this recently, have the idea to add more metallic into the model.

I converted some of the spare pieces again to finally complete the leg. I finally can move on to the top part.

- - - Updated - - -

I painted the pieces that I cut yesterday and the here is the result.

This is before the top cover

This is after I added the top cover on. May have some challenge to glue this part securely on...

So I need some suggestions. I made 6 dots (3 on each side) as positions for the metallic 'screw' that I brought (see pic on top). So here comes my question. Does it looks nicer to have 3 smaller screws or just 1 medium screw at either one of the position?

So those chest things on the sides of his waist will be skirts right? Not a box like structure?

Quote Originally Posted by Iris_Aznable View Post
    So those chest things on the sides of his waist will be skirts right? Not a box like structure?
    Oh u caught that. Yeb not a box structure that I originally plan. The part u saw was originally part of the leg that i will be using to form the rest of the waist.

- - - Updated - - -

So here is the complete lower torso. It looks more humanoid than a robot which is exactly what I wanted.

I added some tubes/hoses from the old hands cut them out (see above posts somewhere) and glue them onto the empty space at the side of the knee caps. I didnt quite take a pic to show the completed idea looks like.

My front part of the lower torso broke... So... that got me thinking should I redo it... The colour scheme is too dark for my taste but will sleep over it first...

I really like how the blue goes with the bone color

Quote Originally Posted by Iris_Aznable View Post
    I really like how the blue goes with the bone color
    thanks iris. Yah I also really like how the colours are turning out.

Time for another update.

I use lesser blue this time with my metallic black and I really like how the final result turns out. (Yes i broken the front torso up and re-paintiingish them)

The white part are done.

Here is the final result of the two. Might need to strain your eyes a little.

I still have some resistors left so I will be using them on the markings that I made on the shoulder pieces.

Lastly the metallic blue on the 'wings' that I am going to add into the shoulders.

- - - Updated - - -

I finish mostly the body now. Gluing all the parts together & I really like how things falls nicely together. Clearly there are some places to touch up but that got to wait until the glue are mostly cure first.