Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29343536373839

Re: [RP] Mobile Suit Gundam: Hostile Frontiers

"I agree." Lance said though he seemed to not care, if anything there was a certain smugness to him right now, almost as if he was inviting them to strike then and there. That was in part because it was one of his tricks, look like a sitting duck and lure someone in, he'd done it to great effect as a pirate especially early on. His crew didn't look it but under closer observation it could be seen they were all eyes wide open waiting for it.

"Part of me expected to be attacked earlier in the valleys whoever is following us, if anyone is, they're patient." he said "Odds are someone is, whether to ambush or observe I don't know."

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

Quote Originally Posted by Exia View Post
    *Xastur was watching the sandstorm pick up, it brought back old memories, he had pulled a knife out and was flipping the blade around like a master as if it was child's play*

Something doesn't feel right....A sandstorm. Perfect first strike chance....But from where? There may be a specific target aboard.....Lance would be a good one. Same with Kat....Rest, not so much. And I doubt it's them coming after me..... thought Izra before he muttered something, "....something's off....feels like a trap's ahead....This is a familiar feeling....A preemptive strike in this is perfect...."
    Bob looked up to see who was thinking out loud (that was normally his job)

“Hay! Trumbili, who is that talking to boss man? Xastpur no Xastur ya that’s it, who is he? When did he come on board? Is he from one of you script book thingys?”

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

My Blog postings. https://gundammonkeysgarage.wordpress.com/

Tumbili sighed as he rolled his eyes. "Ya know, it's not my responsibility to point out every inconsistency or cross-over with another RP. Just because I missed the invitation to appear in that one doesn't mean I have to hate on it."

"What do you mean, 'missed the invitation'?" one of the crewman at the card table asked.

Tumbili pulled out a Sonic Screwdriver from a pocket inside his vest and activated it. It closed yellow as it hummed. He waved it around a little bit, drew it to his face and intensely stared at it for a moment, the turned it off and put it back. "I was a tad preoccupied with some other affairs. Big green, gnarly lookin' buggers, I tell ya. Had those fangs," he made some fangs with his hand in front of his face, "that did those fangey things." He removed his hand from in front of his face. "Quite the terrible experience, believe me. Got paid a lot of money for my troubles. Killing everyone after they paid me was the best part of it all."

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

“Well good thing you didn’t point it out. I did. I just thought maybe you brought him over or along or whatever it is that you do with those book things of yours. You know, sometimes you are are a very logical and thought out man. Just not this time.....Glad I’m not you...I glad I’m the saine one around here.”
    with that Bob burst out laughing and threw a rock at the wall.
    "Take that you bastard! and there is more where that came from.....(looking back at Trubili) If you don't show them who is Boss right up front, they will never respect you or listen to you."
    Last edited by gundammonkey; January 15, 2018 at 12:49 PM.

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

My Blog postings. https://gundammonkeysgarage.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    "I agree." Lance said though he seemed to not care, if anything there was a certain smugness to him right now, almost as if he was inviting them to strike then and there. That was in part because it was one of his tricks, look like a sitting duck and lure someone in, he'd done it to great effect as a pirate especially early on. His crew didn't look it but under closer observation it could be seen they were all eyes wide open waiting for it.

"Part of me expected to be attacked earlier in the valleys whoever is following us, if anyone is, they're patient." he said "Odds are someone is, whether to ambush or observe I don't know."
    "Then can I suggest firing out a few smoke canisters. If we're being observed they'll think they've been made and may rush into the area to catch up from another position. If it's for a preemptive strike then using the smoke as cover to launch should change their plans." said Izra, "Not that it matters much. I suspect a plan of some sort is already in motion."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

Adam was looking into the distance, from his cockpit. He had switched to his pilot suit, just incase some thing would happen. He tried to see land marks or other recognizable features, but the sand storm was making it difficult.

"I have a bad feeling......." He keyed the comm to Michail, who was still rocking on inside the Woundwort.

"M, you got anything on your optics?"

"Nada. Not even bugs." Michail continued tapping his foot to the beat.*

"Nothing on thermals either......I have a really uneasy feel."

"Listen to something nice. It helps me to ease up."

"Like what? "

"I dunno, music you like? Relax a bit, It's unlikely the bad guys will strike in this haze, so I recommend you chill out for the time being."

Adam keyed off the comm. He thought what Michail had just said and smiled. He brought up a media player on the Hazels OS and scrolled through the play lists till he found something he liked.**

He leaned back a bit and let the music play. He relaxed a bit in a very long time.