Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 29343536373839404142434449 ... LastLast

Re: [RP] Mobile Suit Gundam: Hostile Frontiers

"I agree." Lance said though he seemed to not care, if anything there was a certain smugness to him right now, almost as if he was inviting them to strike then and there. That was in part because it was one of his tricks, look like a sitting duck and lure someone in, he'd done it to great effect as a pirate especially early on. His crew didn't look it but under closer observation it could be seen they were all eyes wide open waiting for it.

"Part of me expected to be attacked earlier in the valleys whoever is following us, if anyone is, they're patient." he said "Odds are someone is, whether to ambush or observe I don't know."

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

Quote Originally Posted by Exia View Post
    *Xastur was watching the sandstorm pick up, it brought back old memories, he had pulled a knife out and was flipping the blade around like a master as if it was child's play*

Something doesn't feel right....A sandstorm. Perfect first strike chance....But from where? There may be a specific target aboard.....Lance would be a good one. Same with Kat....Rest, not so much. And I doubt it's them coming after me..... thought Izra before he muttered something, "....something's off....feels like a trap's ahead....This is a familiar feeling....A preemptive strike in this is perfect...."
    Bob looked up to see who was thinking out loud (that was normally his job)

“Hay! Trumbili, who is that talking to boss man? Xastpur no Xastur ya that’s it, who is he? When did he come on board? Is he from one of you script book thingys?”

To error is human, to forgive is divine, Luckily I'm neither of these things!

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

My Blog postings. https://gundammonkeysgarage.wordpress.com/

Tumbili sighed as he rolled his eyes. "Ya know, it's not my responsibility to point out every inconsistency or cross-over with another RP. Just because I missed the invitation to appear in that one doesn't mean I have to hate on it."

"What do you mean, 'missed the invitation'?" one of the crewman at the card table asked.

Tumbili pulled out a Sonic Screwdriver from a pocket inside his vest and activated it. It closed yellow as it hummed. He waved it around a little bit, drew it to his face and intensely stared at it for a moment, the turned it off and put it back. "I was a tad preoccupied with some other affairs. Big green, gnarly lookin' buggers, I tell ya. Had those fangs," he made some fangs with his hand in front of his face, "that did those fangey things." He removed his hand from in front of his face. "Quite the terrible experience, believe me. Got paid a lot of money for my troubles. Killing everyone after they paid me was the best part of it all."

“Well good thing you didn’t point it out. I did. I just thought maybe you brought him over or along or whatever it is that you do with those book things of yours. You know, sometimes you are are a very logical and thought out man. Just not this time.....Glad I’m not you...I glad I’m the saine one around here.”
    with that Bob burst out laughing and threw a rock at the wall.
    "Take that you bastard! and there is more where that came from.....(looking back at Trubili) If you don't show them who is Boss right up front, they will never respect you or listen to you."
    Last edited by gundammonkey; January 15, 2018 at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    "I agree." Lance said though he seemed to not care, if anything there was a certain smugness to him right now, almost as if he was inviting them to strike then and there. That was in part because it was one of his tricks, look like a sitting duck and lure someone in, he'd done it to great effect as a pirate especially early on. His crew didn't look it but under closer observation it could be seen they were all eyes wide open waiting for it.

"Part of me expected to be attacked earlier in the valleys whoever is following us, if anyone is, they're patient." he said "Odds are someone is, whether to ambush or observe I don't know."
    "Then can I suggest firing out a few smoke canisters. If we're being observed they'll think they've been made and may rush into the area to catch up from another position. If it's for a preemptive strike then using the smoke as cover to launch should change their plans." said Izra, "Not that it matters much. I suspect a plan of some sort is already in motion."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

Adam was looking into the distance, from his cockpit. He had switched to his pilot suit, just incase some thing would happen. He tried to see land marks or other recognizable features, but the sand storm was making it difficult.

"I have a bad feeling......." He keyed the comm to Michail, who was still rocking on inside the Woundwort.

"M, you got anything on your optics?"

"Nada. Not even bugs." Michail continued tapping his foot to the beat.*

"Nothing on thermals either......I have a really uneasy feel."

"Listen to something nice. It helps me to ease up."

"Like what? "

"I dunno, music you like? Relax a bit, It's unlikely the bad guys will strike in this haze, so I recommend you chill out for the time being."

Adam keyed off the comm. He thought what Michail had just said and smiled. He brought up a media player on the Hazels OS and scrolled through the play lists till he found something he liked.**

He leaned back a bit and let the music play. He relaxed a bit in a very long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Exia View Post
    "Then can I suggest firing out a few smoke canisters. If we're being observed they'll think they've been made and may rush into the area to catch up from another position. If it's for a preemptive strike then using the smoke as cover to launch should change their plans." said Izra, "Not that it matters much. I suspect a plan of some sort is already in motion."
    "There is a plan but give it a few minutes, we'll toss up some smoke. Lance had been watching their position on the maps on the screens above. "Helm lay in a course to the right there, prepare Chaff canisters." he replied. "We'll see if they're going where we're going by making them split. Maybe even spoke them off." he wasn't convinced anyone was there one way or the other, but he did know the odds were in the favor of followers, they had been gaining too much attention, he rubbed the bridge of his nose or rather the mask it was a force of habit from wearing it so much.

It wasn't long before they were nearing the turn off, the crew had already informed the other bridge crew of their plan, they fired the Chaff dispersal, of course in this weather it blinded them just as much as their enemies. "Get in there quick." he said. "Didn't want to do anything back there since it's a double edged sword in these conditions." he replied "Was a good idea to keep them off balance though." he said to Izra.

---------------------

"Fuck have they made us?"

"Impossible boss we're the same temp as the ambeint here, we can't see them at all, Radar's fucking toast."

The pilot of the Forbidden slammed his fist into his console. "We'll intercept them." It was a fork in the road here, and he didn't want to temp going down a wrong one. "Doesn't make a difference, let's continue down here and get to the Base, odds are they're going for Flores, there's nothing else that'd draw the attention of their caliber." he had confidence in his voice but he wasn't too sure, his men followed him without question though. They did split off...either north or south road...doesn't matter...was it a bluff? Part of him wanted to Veer off and try to find them for an attack. South road meets back with this one...we could head them off there and then lie in wait for Flores...but who knows when we'll get a chance to get past their defenses like this one?

*Izra shrugged*

"I know it was." he replied, he had a throwing knife out and started spinning it in circles on his fingertip, his suit wasn't being damaged at all, "Balance is one of my strengths. Whether it's perfect or off center I know how to counter. Hey. After this...whole thing...can we get tacos? Feel like I could eat a dozen of them right now....Man I am craving tacos."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

"Sure you can have whatever you want when we get back. The place we departed from is still the closest restaurant out here. Unless you want to chance what passes for food at one of the shadier places in-between, but I doubt Taco's are just as likely to be on the menu as soup that's more engine grease than broth." Lance replied.

It wasn't much more than a half hour before they were in front of their destination, the storm still raging outside. "Open a comms channel. Low band 34.5 Killohertz." he order the communications post, the officer at the chair nodded pulling it up. "Dawn is breaking" he said over it, it was the pass phrase he was supposed to use when they met finally on the exact rarely used frequency. Katarina's ship was a bit behind them (The One with Dom's guys and Nova on it) due to the narrow detour they took, but would be here within a few minutes.

"Greet the new day." a reply came back with a dry laugh. "It's been awhile Jean-Luc." over the comms he could be heard opening the upper doors be opened. "Come on in."

"Roger that. There's allot of catching up to do I imagine." he said as the ships lurched forward, if anyone was following them they didn't seem to be there now as they slid into the shipping depot's main building both ships fitting in easily to the massive hangar, there were a few other landships and even a space craft inside. "The old Ark Ganymede." it was an old Vessel the name was somewhat known by those in the Earth Union, it was one of the first space battleships to take part in the Decade Conflict, he said rubbing his hands together as he stood up. "Well we made it. No worse for ware." he said going to leave the bridge, "Shouldn't take long to explain the situation to him then it's just rounding up whatever he has here and going back to Ginsis." he explained before heading out. He saw a familiar face as he hit the main exit door, the man wore green cargo pants and a black bowling shirt, had tan skin and had long hair tied in a ponytail he was rather well built and stood about as tall as Lance. "Guzman you old bastard you're still alive."

"Of course of course, welcome to our house. Is it time Boss?"

"Nearly. You've had to of been monitoring the comms chatter that's been going on the past few days."

"Yeah had a feeling that was you coming in. The raid the other day just confirmed it. Couldn't make a quiet entrance could you?" he looked over a Jensen a bit oddly for a second as if trying to place him, "Abanfjaeger, that you?" he questioned

"Yep. Had cosmetic surgery to disguise my self a few years back." he replied.

"Some of the new crew I take it...you trust them?" he asked.

"They wouldn't be here if I didn't trust them well enough. There's a second ship on the way Katarina and the rest are on that one."

-------------------------

The Painted Desert squadron had been delayed but were catching up on the original path, having been slown down by the storm a bit they'd be there shortly.

Approaching Mars, Grand Chariot slowly glided through space, It's wedge shaped hull clearing it's through small fragments of space junk.

Inside, Captain Winters was residing in his personal quarters at rear of the ship. He was going through the maintenance reports and requisition forms as a audible metallic knock came from his door.

"Come in." He said,calmly.

The door slid open. Susan entered into the room, giving a salute to Winters. Susan was mostly disrespectful to military discipline and in particular to her father, but she respected Winters and made sure to salute him whenever necessary.

"I have a matter I would like to discuss with you sir." She said, remaining in attention.

"At ease." Winters said, turning around in his work chair. "Take a seat Susan." He said, moving his hand to point at a regular steel and wood framed chair to his left.

Susan with a few steps reached the chair and pulled it underneath her.

She looked at Winters, who was now facing her and said, "I have a strong suspicion that Epyon and as a extent A.R.E.S are malfunctioning. And this malfunction could lead to rampancy."

"And what makes you think so?" Winters asked, worried look on his face.

"During the last action, the system seemingly wrestled control away from me for a short period of time. I could sense that my commands where not registering. It felt like the system was the one in control and not me." Susan explained, her gaze drifting downwards as she continued." I didn't want to kill them all, merely to stop their ship so we could apprehend them and turn them in to Union cops, but........The system just, disobeyed."

Winters listened on to Susan's explanation silently, observing her body language. After she stopped, he stroked his small stubble under his chin for a moment. He then responded, "Have you talked about this to the technicians?"

"No. I don't trust them at all. To honest with you here, Only people I have any trust in are myself and you ,Captain." Susan said sternly.

"All right, give all the details. I'll pull up the head cam footage and let's analyze if there was something wrong with the suit." Winters said, a reassuring smile rose to his cheeks as she looked at Susan.
    Susan responded in kind, with a small smile.

- - - Updated - - -

"All right, let's go it through together." Winters gestured Susan closer so they could watch the computer screen together. Winters navigated to the file manager and pulled out a folder labeled "Epyon".

"Ok, let's go to the very beginning. Just after you took off." Winters said opening the newest video file.

Earlier.............

As Susan left the Grand Chariot, the pirates begun moving closer. Chivvays took the front while Lahous dragged behind. Chivvays, named Ravager and Boucher had been stolen from the Union years ago by the Bouchers current captain, Kemal Enver.
    Ruthless and cruel, Kemal and his band had been raiding the routes from the colonies to Mars ever since the war ended and had been making some good coin. Today however, they would bite more than they could chew.

"What a pretty ship that is" Kemal exclaimed from his captain seat at Bouchers bridge."Some worthy booty inside don't ya think?" Kemal's second in command excitingly rubbed his hands together.
    "I'll think I'm gonna add her to my fleet. Order Kruger and Ivan to launch their squads. " Kemal ordered, confidence in his voice.

"Boss, they have launched a Mobile Suit." Radar operator reported.

"A MS? As in one?" Kemal inquired.

"Yes, just a single contact."

"Bah,have Ivan kill it so it won't waste my time."

Ivan, a large, mountain like man, was the pilot of of Dra-C, custom unit made from spare Zaku parts and other left over parts. Kemal's band had eight of them, along side ten Zakus, six GM Type Cs and six Leos, all in varying levels of disrepair.

Kruger, second squad leader, piloted a Dra-C as well. All Dra-Cs and Leos launched intercept the Epyon.

Inside, Susan had spotted the new attackers. A.R.E.S sent ID data directly to her helmets HUD, allowing her to accurately pick off the most pressing targets and formulate the best course of action.

Pirates soon came in range of the machine guns and started sporadic shooting at Susan direction. In open space, it was'n too hard for Epyon to weave in between the lines of tracers to close into Epyons optimal range.

"Ah, the little fuck is being clever...."Ivan decided to speed ahead of the group to meet Susan in CQC.

"Ivan, wait up you moron!" Kruger tried to hold his partner in crime but it was too late. Ivan's Dra-C speed head long into Epyon. Ivan unsheathed Dra's heat hawk and boosted towards his target. Dra raised it's arm to swing.

However, it never got the chance. In a single strike, Epyon used it extremely powerful beam sword to slice Dra into two. Rest of the pirates stood still for a moment before Kruger came to his senses.*

"Get that motherfucker!" Leos and Dra's opened fire on Epyon again, but it was of no use. Even at close range, Epyon's reinforced armor soaked up 100 and 90 mm AP rounds without budging.
    Susan cleaved another Dra inhalf, zooming to a Leo, striking it down in one swoop. A third Dra fell. then another Leo's. Untrained pirates started to waver and rout but even then, Epyon was able to catch up to them. The slaughter continued.

Kruger contacted Kemal, his voice trembling in terror. "Boss, we need to get the fuck out of here! This damn thing, it's a goddamn demon!"

"Stop panicking you moron and speak clearly. What is ?"

"This fucking suit. It has killed ten of us and we can't kill it. Bullets do no damage- NO.Please-" Krugers transmission went out.

"Give me a damn report" Kemal barked, concern rising to his face.

"We have lost.....All off Ivan's and Krugers squad." Radar operator reported.

"What? That's damn impossible. A single suit can't kill squads worth of units by itself......"

"Enemy unit reacquired! Ten miles off our starboard side." Radar operator reported.

"Launch all the damn suits, all batteries open fire!!! Fire dammit!"

Chivvays AA batteries opened up, spewing deadly fire at Susan.

Inside of the Epyon, Susan was rather calm. She had been in combat before. Not too many girls of her age could boast about their combat record. She had been shot at before. The thumps of the shells hitting her armor was no longer scary. It all was just like in the simulations. She didn't feel fear, remorse or mercy. When she was in the pilot seat, nothing else mattered. Just the destruction of the "enemy".

Epyon penetrated the Ravagers AA and closed in. She used the sword to cut deep cuts in Ravagers hull, in effect sinking her. She then, using Epyons momentous boosters zoomed over to Boucher. She landed directly in front of the bridge. Using Epyons left hand, she opened up a short range comm to the bridge.

"Listen up, you have precisely four seconds to surrender. Or I'll sink this floating scrap yard of yours. "

Kemal saw that he was soundly defeated and chose to give up.

Susan received a positive on her demand for surrender. But as she was about to call Grand Chariot, something went off. She could no longer control Epyon or her own body. She felt as her body was hijacked, by someone. **

Epyon raised it's sword to attack. One clean sweep destroyed Bouchers bridge in it's entirety. Kemal and his crew where vaporized by the intense heat.

Shps AA guns tried to get a shot at her but she disabled them in short order. The remaining Lahous and Mobile Suits tried to escape, but where too slow to get away from the out of control suit.

One by one, Epyon caught the pirates and proceed to slaughter them, using both the sword and the left arm mounted heat rod, a seried of super heated links than burned through armor.

As the Epyon caught up to the Lahous, it slashed and cut them to pieces. There was no escape from the Carnage. In less than 30 minutes, the entirety of Kemals fleet lied destroyed. There where no survivors.

Current moment.........

"So, it was after they had accepted your demand." Winters said, rubbing his stubble.

"Yeah....It felt as if the unit just refused to stop killing." Susan said looking down at the floor.

"Rather peculiar.......I'll forward this to the tech guys. They'll run new system checks and figure out what is going on." Winters said, closing the video.

"They won't." Susan responded. "They can't feel it the way I do. They will never understand why Epyon does things they don't want it to. That thing.........It has a will of it's own."

"Sounds rather implausible. It doesn't even have a AI." Winters said, skeptically.

"That they know of. I'm sure my shit of a father has planted some crap in there." Susan responded, rather crossed.

"Look, take it easy for now. I'll get to the bottom of this and see what the techies have to say about it." Winters said, calmly. He placed his hand to Susan shoulder.

"It will all be alright. Go get some rest now. You and rest of the Speciales are gonna needed once we get to Mars, so until then, just relax."

Susan stared at Winters for a bit before standing up and heading to the door. She turned around and gave a salute to Winters.

"Thank you sir", she said before disappearing into the corridor. Winter look after her before returning back to his work.

That girl.....i feel so sorry for her. Oberman should really dial it down. She won't last long if he keeps pushing her at this rate. He thought to himself as he continued.

"So was this place abandoned when you set up here?"

"Nah there were some survivalist types here a bit of a siege but we had them out gunned, had no interest in killing them or destroying the buildings so I paid them to fuck off. Been using this place as our main base in this area for about a year now. They hadn't managed to get to the factories below." he explained as they walked "Found a few goodies down there as well, early Gundam types RX-78's. Earth versions." he said as the last ship as Katarina's ship was arriving now. "From what I can tell one of the earlier prototypes and some Weapon test unit of the Zero One line." while it was true Mars did devlop the first RX-78 type mobile suit Earth was quick to make their own once they got the secret to making Gundanium, knowing that Mars' was based on the GM and having combat data from Mars' in action they began devloping their own line, unlike Mars' which was mostly made with Space combat in mind in their early devlopment. (OOC: In short Earth RX-78s look like the ones from the Origin and FSD, whereas with Mars they mostly follow what we see in 0079 in terms of looks and models)

Katarina had walked up "Long time no see." she smiled.

Guzman just nodded "Let's get down to brass tax, what's the job?"

"Things have gotten heated. Get your stuff ready, how quick do you think you can get ready? We're deploying for Ginsis, there's an Earth fleet coming. Odds are War will break out in a week or two."

"Bit early do we have the support of those in the Belt?" he asked, Lance nodded. Guzman began barking orders to get ready to launch. "Any idea what's happening in Earth's Council?"

"Chancellor is accelerating getting war time provisional power last I heard. Nothing much contacts have been pretty quiet, before that though he was making moves which is why I began, this whole situation has everyone off ballance, I hope at least. Odds are he's gonna have the advantage going into this. It won't be pretty. Shouldn't be on the scale of the decade conclict."

"Hopefully not. We're on a fucking hot potato right now."

"It's my fuck up, we got jumped on the way down, it was either let something that could be used in a WMD fall in their hands or shake shit up."

"Consider the shit shook."

--------------------------------

Outside the Painted Desert Squadron was observing what they could though thermals. "Begin heat up process." the cooling systems were taken offline. They'd have to strike now, get the machines warm so the hydraulics inside could work efficiently. "Cannon squad, stay running dark, and begin shelling."

A bolt of lightning surged past the squad leader's Forbidden gundam "Begin the assault," His suit and the Custom Gelgoog and Leo were the first down, meanwhile several Dom Cannons, and Dagger's using Launcher packs opened fire shelling the outside of the base.

----------------------------

"Fuck," Lance said as the ground shook.

"We got some bandits boys, Get out there!" Guzman turned and barked at a few pilots they went to get in some High mobility Daughtress' near by "Lance follow me, I have something you can use, get you out there quicker."

"You guys get in your MS or take cover." Lance said, launching from the big tray was a pain in the ass due to how cramped they were so take some time.

- - - Updated - - -

Guzman led lance off to the MS he had for him to use. "Here, take the covers off boys." some robotic hands moved to remove the giant burlap cover the MS that stood in the stall. Before Lance stood a Ghost, not just any but his own, a white Mobile suit with no other color to it aside from the grey joints and black backpack, on it's shoulder laid the Royal seal of the Kingdom of Normandy, AMS-123X Varguil.(OOC: https://i.imgur.com/xuyPcNy.jpg ) It obviously shared features with the Blackguard and Katarina's Highwind Gundam, though in profile it also seemed to resemble Bob's bigboy albeit rather slimer. It had a beam machine gun (similar looking to the X-dividers) in one hand and a shield in the other.

"We restored it after that fake fight we had," the fight he referred too was the one where he was supposed by most to of died, Lance piloted the Blackguard which he had constructed in secret on a prototype frame, and Guzman piloted the Varguil the machine wasn't recovered as far as Lance knew. "Managed to recover what was left of her, only just recently had the means to restore her."

Lance looked it over "I see. It'll be interesting to be the white gale again." the techs opened the cockpit and out slid the entrance cable. He took it and tugged it begin to reel him in. He sat in the suit and began turning it on the start up process happening quickly. He got on the radio to both of his ships "Don't let a single one of those MS flee this sandstorm." his order was stark, but he couldn't let word of this suit being seen get out. He launched out of the door his Monoeye lighting up pink as he did. Katarina who just walked onto the bridge of the closet to the battle Big tray saw the Varguil streak past. Her heart skipped a beat as she saw it. "White Gale, Launching." he said using his old moniker for old times sake. Guzman who heard that from his custom Buster Dagger painted in tan and brown dazzle camo.

To think I've been waiting to see this for three years. she got on the comms. "Jensen, you're heading the ship side of things this time, I'm launching in the Highwind." she wanted to fight instead of coordinate.

"Understood ma'am." he said as she went down to the bay, the first bays had slid off on both ships allowing the MS teams to launch. The fighting just beginning.

The ground shook as the rockets and artillery rounds impacted the ground around the base. This caused a few rocks to dislodge and fall around the group heading out. The explosions also threw up heaps of earth and rock among the group.
    Bob jumped out of the base his suit taking a few hits from falling debris. His sensors light up with incoming MS.

“THE ENEMY IS WORKING WITH THE ROCKS!! This is unprecedented I tell you. I have never heard of rocks working with people before, we are in a tight spot my friends! Watch your backs, and use them against each other.”

Bob ducked behind his shield as an artillery shell struck next to him shattering a boulder spraying Bob with shards of broken rock.
    Bob started screaming about the situation with the rocks and incoming MS.

“They are multiplying! One becoming many! We are out numbers surrounded and out gunned…..GOOD WE HAVE THEM RIGHT WHERE THEY WANT US! ANYWHERE WE SHOT WE WILL HIT THEM!”

He launched up to meet the multiple numbers of enemies. He grabbed a boulder as he jumped and met a Leo. Smashing the boulder down onto the head of the Leo.

“Work together…DIE TOGETHER!”

The Leo landed and exploded shattering the boulder with it.
    Spinning in the air Bob grabbed another Leo by the legs and started to smash it against the ground and other rocks. He was using the Leo to hammer the rocks into the ground.
    He let a few missiles fly up to hitting rocks and MS together.

“Team use the MS to hammer the rocks back into place, this is the only way to stop them….for now! But be ready they will strike again.”

Bob ripped the arms off of a Dagger taking the shield and holding the Dagger, he pile drove it into the ground against more rocks.

“The valiant few stood strong against the might of the many! REMEMBER THERMOPYLAE’S AND THE 300! WE TOO SHALL HAVE BATTLE AND BE REWARDED A GLORIOUS DEATH! As the winds of war rage in the east we the brave few will stand to fight in the name of FREEDOM! You can try to take my life, but you can never take MY FREEDOM!!”

Bob was actually have a grand time smashing MS into rocks or rocks into the MS.

“We shall go on to the end. We shall fight on mars, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our little band of marry mercenaries, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender!”

Bob now had a leg from a Leo and an arm from a Dagger and was using them as clubs against anything that came near him, be it rock or MS.

"Well shit, I guess this was too easy after all." Michail boosted the Woundworth out of the hangar as soon as the doors opened. Using the repulsor lifts located on the feet of the Hizack configuration, Woundworth sped along the ground towards the attackers.

Adam manouvered the Hazel to the deck of the Big Tray and started scoping down on incoming hostiles. "M" He commed to Michail "I'll give you cover from here. I'm a bit slow for this fight."

"No problemo. Just observe what Martian engineering can do." Michail saw his first target, Dom K. It's pilot was busy targeting the base and remained unaware of Michail till he was directly by his side. Michail activated the Hrududu support arms. Both of them where equipped with beam emiters, acting as integral beam sabers. One slash from the arms cut down the Dom's cannon unit. Dom turned to face the next attack. Reaching for it's own melee weapon. Michail cut it's right arm off with the beam. He then unloaded the beam rifle on to the Dom chest area from close range. The unit fell backwards, it's chest and cockpit destroyed.
    "That's one for me." Michail said to himself. Suddenly he noticed a trail of a beam from his left. He instinctively dodged. The beam missed him and instead hit the Dagger that was 200 meters to his right.
    "And one for me." Adam's voice came through the comms.

"What's with that guy?" Guzman asked over private comms to Lance as he fired a few missiles.

"That's bob he's...an odd one. Long story but he's honestly been worth every penny for hiring him just about in terms of performance on the field." Lance fired the beam machine gun at a Leo held his sheild up and slammed it into a Zaku before the beams emitted a pink large beam sword (Should of mentioned it's basically a slightly smaller Sazabi sheild) slicing into an oncoming MS almost absent mindedly. Before bringing it to bear to face an incoming enemy of the Forbidden, Lance raised his Beam machine gun and fired but the right sheild of the Forbidden raised and deflected it though at this range the beams left burns on the enemy Gundam's armor. "What an interesting bit of kit."

"Only the best." the pilot replied his Scythe deadlocked with Lance's sheild.

Hmm.... thought Izra, Bound to happen sooner or later....., "Fuck it, why not?"

*Izra launched last in car form before transforming midair into MS mode*

"Terrible idea. Secret forms are secret for a reason." spoke the AI, Ace

"Izra and Ace are combat ready." said Izra over the comm, drawing the buster sword as he hit the ground

"Izra is, Ace recommends no combat." also went over the comms

"It's been a while since we've gone into a fight with everything working, Ace is just going with defensive patterns."

"Sue me. I like working correctly." it replied, "Attack patterns initiated, Ace is combat ready...."

"That's my partner." said Izra, "Anyone specific I should go after boss?"

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"