Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39444546474849

Re: [RP] Mobile Suit Gundam: Hostile Frontiers

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    Skies Above XF-005

"I'll give them this, they certainly are tenacious if nothing else." LaForge said over private comms about the triple SSS as he watched Susan come in with one suit and then leave with another with only the Excelsior, he and his men were still flying above keeping an eye on things.

"That they are." Geraldson agreed. A comms officer then grabbed his attention showing him some info they'd found from the bases files. "Capital. He said looking it over, it was the location of a weapon in their base, the real target of this mission." he got on Union local comms and said; "We have the info we were looking for Hommel, you can stop the sweep now, we're forwarding all ground teams the locations where we can't damage. I don't want this weapon we're supposed to secure captured, aside from that the base can take a bit of damage, use that to your advantages as you see fit." he ordered, "That said try not to make too much of a mess either."

Groundside XF-005

Thomas blocked more incoming fire, then returned a few shots at the RX-78-4, as they continued their plan to push forward for cover. "They'll probably see the plan to flank them coming." thomas said gritting his teeth. "This mother fucker is a bit annoying I must concede." he said as warning buzzers blared as his beam defenses over heated. "Okay, get over there now."

"Roger." Boone said as they made it to the side hall, "Good work kid."

Thomas fired another one of those beam copies in hopes of crashing the RX-78-4's systems it dodged though. "They enter the other hall?"

"Seems that way, we should split here, I'll give chase around this way, you go deeper in and try to see if they're heading around?"

"You're giving the orders now?" Boone asked, he liked the plan.

"Suggestions, like the admiral said, on the ground you're in charge." Thomas said, he was coming to respect Boone and respected the admirals orders, Boone laughed.

"Go," Harris said taking half of their force deeper in, meanwhile Thomas and the other half popped out, the G-lines were waiting, he fired a few shots taking out the heavier ones before ejecting the tricky pack and heading in with a beam saber stabbing a light armor one, meanwhile one of the Rosette's put a beamhawk though another as they rounded the corner ready to do their pincer manuver.

-------------------------------------

Ginsis

"Sir it seems their leadership has been crippled, their lines are beginning to buckle completely now."

"Good work Nova." Lance complemented. "Martian forces, you now have the upper hand, Commander Nordschleife the battle is now under your command, kill the terrorists, capture them. We'll render assistance as needed."

"Cap you think this will come to bite us in the ass?" Jensen had fired his last round and then began pulling back disaseembling the giant Steyr IWS 2000 he'd been using from the roof.

"It could." there'd been collateral Lance knew, it didn't please him but he wasn't angry about it things happened in war, he was bugged by it, but he realized it was the reality of it The cold calculus. Father wondered why I have a distaste for leadership. "If it does, I'll remind the martain government that Mars owes it's good chunk of it' successful independence movement to me." he replied "Selling earth out from under it's self wasn't completely altruistic." he sympathized with the Martains to some degree since the outset of the rebellion, but the reason for his turn wasn't just motivated by that but impeding Jackson, and whoever was with, or puppeting him plans. "Everyone headback at your own discretion, resupply we'll pull back a bit. Med bay how is our new arrival?" he asked of the colonel.

"Heavy injuries, several broken limbs, he's out cold. We're prepping surgery now."

"Keep him sedated, do what needs done. Make sure he stays put."

The doctor sighed "I think Bob managed to do that part for me, he won't be fully mobile in awhile."
    Susan swapped machines at a brisk pace, in less than three minutes she was heading back into the battle.
    Meanwhile, rest of the clones where dispatching the enemy suits. Two of the clones attacked a Ground GM and it's two G-line allies. They used the rapid speed of the twin reactor Gullinburstis to close the distance and fire their beam rifles at their targets. One of the G-Lines got hit in the head, taking the head unit clean off. The GM brought it's shield to bear in order to protect it's cockpit. The high power beam rifle had no trouble cutting it right through, the shot going right into the GM's reactor, causing it to explode. The explosion through up snow and dirt, blinding the third enemy unit. As it stumbled around, trying to get it's bearing, a pink light emerged from the snow cloud. In instant, the G-line was cut in half by one of the clones.

Graham and Lukas where fighting outnumbered, but certainly not outgunned against their attackers. They had taken out another G-line and Lukas was locking his beam lance with the 78s beam saber.

This guy is actually competent. Must be a veteran of the last war. I hope Susan get back soon, it just not the same with out her.

(OOC: You can handle the 78-5 anyway you want Dom)

XF-005

As Thomas rounded the corner two G-lines opened up, reacting quickly he held out his arm and began spinning his beam saber, holding the shots at bay for now, warning's flashed in his cockpit as the beam's strength began to disrupt as the beam shots of the G-Line's rifles hit it. "Take them out." he said to the Rossettes who popped out from behind him to either side of him and opened fire both of their shots struck true going though the cockpits of the G-lines, but the Rosette on the right was taken out by a shot fired right as his own was. "Shit." he mumbled under his breath. "Push on. Boone how are things up ahead."

"Radar readings nothing more, he's getting close, he probably knows you're behind him now, be careful." Boone said.

"Will do, we should meet them at roughly the same time it looks like." Thomas said, Harris would be there a few seconds before hand. Boone came in and met the RX-78-4 head on with his beam saber ready, behind the RX-78 though the G-line's readied to meet Thomas, with the RX-78 using boone as a sheild to seprate the fight into two sides.

"Clever. Hommel, my guys are stuck, can't get to him without shooting me, so all his back up will be focused on you." Boone radioed in as he clashed.

"Rodger." Thomas said readying his beam rifle. If only the tricky pack wasn't over heating earlier as it stood in it's most basic form the G-Self was sparsely armed, no shield, no extra systems just a beam saber and a rifle and the vulcans. "Okay there's only three of us left, form up behind me, I'll do the beam saber shield again, the two of you go above me when I say go. You first Johnson, once he starts to fall you'll then go Giles, copy?"

"Loud and clear we'll follow your lead." they came around the corner and the G-Self began to spin it's saber again blocking incoming fire as they came in.

"Go!" Thomas said as warnings blared over his comms, the first Rosette jumped, firing at the left G-Line and after it began to fall, the second jumped using the one below him as a spring platform to push them both of the way of the G-line's fire, he fired at the right and final remaining G-line a few times taking it out narrowly missing the missiles it fired as he began to fall from the apex of his jump. "Excellent job." as that happened Boone had kneed the RX-78-4 knocking it back and taking the chance to fire a beam into it's legs, Thomas took the opportunity to stab it though the side of the chest as it recovered. "You alright?"

"Fine, where'd you come up with that formation?" Boone asked him.

Thomas shrugged inside the cockpit not that anyone could see it "Just came to me." he replied.

"Good work either way kid. All teams report, what's your status?" Boone asked before ordering his guys to set up a perimeter in the area.

"We've cleared out our section mostly," Sergei's voice came over the comms, his Tierren team having made quick work of anyone who stood in their way in spite of the age of their own MS.

--------------------------------------

Ginsis

"Begin pulling us back, see you back at Base Guzman." he said to the captain of their other ship as he noticed his Buster Dagger land on it. Lance sighed the mission was successful but it didn't bode well to him either way. Right as the peace talks really begin to accelerate, someone's kicking the hornets nest behind the scenes. None of these terrorists groups have been this ballsy not since the outset of the decade conflict. It was only one new piece on a heaping pile of evidence he already had, but the pattern was there You or whoever you work for have been busy Chancellor. he thought standing up. "Francis you have the bridge. Good work everyone, seems that the Highway Stars restoration and first mission on it's feet again has gone well." he said leaving and heading towards the hangar.

"I'm surprised that no one has brought up or asked where I've been this whole time," Tumbili said from inside the hangar on the Highway Star. "Must be because I've mastered the ability of standing so incredibly still that I become invisible to the naked eye. Which reminds me," he stated as he reached into a duffel bag that he pulled out of nowhere in particular and brought out a hamburger puppet that resembled the burgers in the opening of the Old Earth movie Good Burger, "This episode of Mobile Suit Gundam: Hostile Frontiers is brought to you by 'Bernie's Burgers.'" The hamburger puppet's mouth moved as Tumbili spoke. "They're to die for."

Hangar

"Must of been because you weren't eating peanuts, they'd of given you away." A mechanic joked.

Tumbili threw the hamburger puppet at the mechanic. "You don't get to do that!"

(OOC: Gonna make a DM executive Call that Nova is in the Hangar since it wasn't mentioned one way or the other)
    Lance entered the Hangar "Nova," he called from the top section of the hangar, "I need to talk to you for a minute about a mission I'm planning." Lance said.

The mechanic just laughed and went about his business. "I need to finish this up."

"Yes, sir," Nova responded and followed Lance.

"Thanks," Lance said "I need you to iron out a small team say two other people to go on a bit of a mission with me and Izra, with things heating up there's business he needs to take care of to make sure there aren't any interruptions from his old group, I figure it'd probably be best for insurance, normally I'd give this job to Jensen or do it my self, but seeing as soon as we land I'll be inundated with every Martian ranking officials very gripping concerns about the battle that just passed he'll need to monitor our other operations and Katarina will be busy with Bob's prisoner he brought aboard. I'll leave the choices for them upto you, just make sure they're a bit subtle these types of people we're dealing with are real cloak and dagger, I don't know how they'd react to anyone too eccentric."

He grinned a bit of a weak grin "Sorry I'm kind of shoveling work onto you, but you've been here longer than the others, and I trust your judgement on this sort of thing. This fight threw a wrench in my day planner."

The 78 and Lukas continued their duel. Despite having a better reaching weapon, the 78 pilot was better swordman than Lukas. He soon found himself on the defense. The electrical cracking and hizzing from the blades as they collided was deafening to anyone out side the machines.

"Shit, you are actually making me work out. Not an average mook are ya?" Lukas tried to perform an low horizontal slash, but the 78 had no trouble avoiding the attack. With a one slash, Lukas lost his staff.

Quickly realizing the levity of the situation, Lukas used his backpack to jump backwards. As he landed, he looked over to Graham who was struggling with two G-Line suits.

The 78 prepared to lung at Lukas when suddenly, a beam shot hit it's torso from the side. The suit stumbled to the ground, but somehow managed to move forwards. Another shot came and destroyed the suits legs. As the torso crashed to the ground, third shot destroyed the generator. A green and red explosion rocked the battlefield. Lukas turned his gaze to the sky. It was a black Gullinbursti. Susan had arrived at the knick of time. Wasting no time, she took down the remaining G-Lines with accurate shots.

"Yo, Suzie, Thanks for the assist. Came at the right moment."

"You both ok? Came in as soon as I could."

"Yea, we both OK. I'm contacting Commander, and ask further orders."

Mizvec received Grahams call and requested orders from the Admiral.