Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 313637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
    Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

Re: [RP] Mobile Suit Gundam: Hostile Frontiers

As Tumbili landed near Bob, all Bob could see were targets. Rocks split around him, he had sliced a GM so hard that part of the head was pushed over the end of the heat hawk and over the suits hand. Bob could not drop the heat hawk if he wanted too, and he did he kept trying to get his rifle to shoot at the fleeing suits, but in doing so all he did was more damage to his suit.
    Target indicators alerted him to movement behind him, he spun to attack and was blocked. He tried to kick but his legs were also getting battered from kicking boulders and other MS that as he raised his leg the knee joint locked up and he was unable to connect. Then the other suit tackled him from behind pinning him in place.
    He heard voices taking to him, but it was like listening to someone yell underwater.

The more he fought the more “Buddy” fell apart around him. The cockpit finally broke off and fell away. Outside Bob saw the suit that was holding him, a Gouf. He unstrapped and attacked, he stated to punch and kick the suit with his bare hands before abruptly stopping and cocking his head to the side and looked at the suit he was hitting.

“That’s a pretty color…”

He sat on what was left of Buddies shoulder armor, and started to draw strange symbols and doodles in the Gouf from the blood form the fresh cuts on his knuckles. Digging into a pocket he pulled out a box of crayons and continued to draw.
    A slight smile came across his face and he started to hum to himself, completely forgetting about the fight.
    As the Gouf continued to hold onto Buddy the locked up knee joint finally gave under the pressure and with a loud crack fell away, spewing more fluid and sparks and the lower leg fell to the ground.
    Bob started to hum/quietly singing a song to himself.

"Buddy has a better idea, buddy has new plane, buddy has better idea, buddy has the bestest plansss…he can fight them, we can beat them all…All the questions the Colonel wants ...we wont give. 'cuse Colonel Marcov is a mean old.... mean old colonel...colonel of corn...Jupiter is.... Buddy has a better plan Buddy has new idea.”

To error is human, to forgive is divine, Luckily I'm neither of these things!

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

My Blog postings. https://gundammonkeysgarage.wordpress.com/

"Damn it." Lance muttered to himself as his and Katarina's fight with the Forbidden continued. "Tumbili, do you have bob secured? Take him to the ship. Good work getting to him as quickly as you did. Remind me to get you a round on me." he said the Varguil dodged a scythe blow before firing at A Leo, the Highwind Gundam then came up from above striking at the Forbidden with it's Lance and firing it's shoulder canons.

The Pilot of the Forbidden was gritting his teeth, exacerbated by the battle as well, as it stood it was slightly out of their favor. Fuck fuck fuck he thought to himself as he fired the main gun of the Forbidden it was hard to curve the beam with the damage to his shields but he managed to barely missing Lance. He then charged in with his Scythe cutting at the varguil lopping off it's sheild arm, as it did the Highwind Gundam came in kicking it, then firing the rockets on it's gunlance came in to hit the forbidden narrowly missing it.

"We surrender damn it. Fighting ghosts wasn't on the damn menu." the voice came over the comms, the accent not hiding the fact the pilot sounded like a child. "We'll go as prisoners if need be."

Lance was going to just fight them to the end, he didn't want the Varguil seen if only to keep his idenity a secret, or moreover keep his little brother back at Ardun from doing something rash thinking his mortal enemy had his brother's suit. "Kat, what's room like on the trays?"

"It'll be tight, we'll have to leave some of their suits behind but they won't need them."

"We have our ships as well." Guzman said.

"Everyone stop fighting." he ordered from the cockpit of the forbidden. "I've failed you."

"Failure is part of leadership." Lance said he helped the forbidden up, it left it's lance down.

"Keep on alert Daughtress squadron." the enemy suits were begining to disarm, Lance heard Jensen's orders for the Jesta team to also keep an eye on the enemies.

"These guys were too well armed and coordinated to just be scavs." Katarina said on a private link with Lance.

"Agreed, it's why I'm taking them prisoner." it was only half the reason the other half, is he didn't like killing surrendering enemies, it never sat right with him. "How's bob and Mikhail?"

"Medic's say Mikhail is alright, no idea on bob yet, we'll have the medical team onstandby for when he gets back, I'll send a team to salvage his MS." Jensen replied sighing. "Losses seem minimal on our side, theirs as well, all things considered."

"Roger." he thought it may of been too earlier to let bob back into combat after the event earlier yesterday, but he was one hell of a force multiplier in this mission. Need to make sure he's fine before anything else like that.

Tumbili let go of Bob's Mobile Suit and let it crash to the ground. "Well, that's a scrap heap now." He exited his Gouf's cockpit and lowered himself down to the ground. He approached Bob and held up a box of brand new, unopened, crayons. "Got some more of these inside, in the new bright neon colors, too. So come on, we've got to design Buddy's new look."

Carl in his G-Saviour flew onto the battlefield. The Gundam was a mess of parts from its two different forms. The left shoulder, right forearm, right hip booster, and backpack were all from the space mode while the rest was from terrain mode. Carl was having difficulty keeping the Gundam flying straight since it was off balance. He managed to land on a pile of destroyed Mobile Suits that quickly gave way once they bore the full weight of the G-Saviour, causing him to fall flat. "Well, I'm here!" He picked himself up. "Where's the enemy?"

"Pfft...." snorted Izra, "Did we just get ambushed by a 12 year old?"

*Izra had Ace transform back to Car mode and drove it back towards the Big Tray's*

"Now what?"

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

"Pizdec," he cursed out, the Khar'shan region wasn't known for it's russian ties so he obviously wasn't from here originally but there were a few areas on mars were people of Russian descent were from "I'm 26 don't let the voice fool you." he said.

Lance cocked an eyebrow "Enemy's being taken prisoner carl. Just help make sure they get rounded up." Lance then turned his attention to the forbidden "Any of your men alive in that rubble."

"No." he said.

I'm inclined to think he isn't lying about his age, his attack was sound, and he was the obvious leader, unless this is the lord of fucking flies here. he thought.

"Think he's one of them?" Katarina asked over private comms.

"Could be." Lance said before turning the comms public again "Everyone get settled, Jensen I want a damage report. Nova you handle the oversight of getting the prisoners into the building, Jensen's team will help with that."

"You sound 12. Like puberty didn't hit." said Izra, "Shit when I was 12, Dad was teaching me how to sight in a shot a mile away. Don't get pissy cause we were better than you on this day. I gotta habit about throwing knives at needless bitching by people."

*Izra, well more Ace, stopped short of the ships*

"Frankly you should count your blessings. I had any say in this, we'd cull half of you then bring the rest with."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

"I'm not pissy about that, I'm pissy that I jumped the gun on this operation." it was true he was angry at himself.

"We don't execute prisoners without due." Katarina said about Izra's comments "Wipe companies out, or fleeing enemies when needed maybe but when we accept a surrender, no."

"What you're hearing from our guest is the result of a clandestine Confederacy operation. An enhanced human project, the re-sequencing of the genetics involved in making the cells far better at copying them selves, resulting in slower aging, faster healing, throws the entire process of such things out of balance with it. Was done to kids in the 13-17 age bracket. Project didn't pan out entirely in the ways they wanted but many of them went into service anyways."

"Bingo." he said "Name's Vaz by the way Mister Bonaparte." he said.

"Seems my reputation precedes me." he said, wondering if he knew from the MS that he was also Jean-Luc Hommel.

"Well didn't think it was really you but I saw you fight at the battle of Armstrong City that confirmed it." they stopped in the building, the hatch to the forbidden popped open he slid down on the exit rope as did Lance next to him a few soldiers had guns trained on him. He looked to be about 16 with brown hair curly going down about half his back. He held his guns out. "My men will cooperate."

"You won't be harmed." Lance said Katarina stopped her suit near by just watching everything as it happened.

She sighed messing with her hair. He won't harm them. she knew it was true he didn't when a surrender happened, he may on occasion pursue fleeing enemies but he rarely executed prisoners or anything of the like like she said earlier. Katarina would know she was one of his prisoners at one point. She shook her head as to put the past from her mind, not that it was bad thoughts but she didn't really want to think about it for now.

"And for me surrender was the option to take to give yourself an honorable death via execution. Success or death was the old motto." said Izra before noting, "Wasn't the point of me coming here to guide and find this Guzman guy? My job feels like it's done."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

"It is if you want it to be. Like we talked about earlier if you want to stay on as a pilot I'll pay you more, choice is yours though." Lance hoped that choice was a yes, his mind was a whirl. Can I convince him to let me get at his former organizations assets, it'll be a use...moreover these new prisoners...I can work an angle on getting them to fight for me. Everyone has a price. he wanted assets, Guzman's was just the start, the remnants of his former batallion, the ones that didn't go with him on the Highway star.

Bob just looked at Tumbili for a moment.

“Hi Tumbili…what no song this time?”

Bob walked over to Tumbili and reached out for the new crayons, at the last second he grabbed tumbilis arm and yanked hard down and to the left. Tumbili fell forward and Bob tripped him as he fell. Bob sprinted to the Gouf and managed to get in to the cockpit. Shutting the doors he yelled out.

“Sorry Tumbili! But I need to get Buddy! He is NOT SCRAP!! I need him to help me fix him. He needs me to fix him. He knows how and he has a plan!”
    Bob lurched the Gouf forward. It almost looked as if he had never piloted a suit before He stumbled about for a moment, almost tripping over the remains of Buddy.
    Reaching down he grabbed the heat hawk fired it up and started cutting into the remains of Buddy.
    Ripping apart the chest and grabbing what looked like a cockpit assembly, but it was vastly different from any other cockpit design.
    It had the ball section of a full view cockpit, but it also had a large black and grey half circle of what looked like a secondary cockpit attached to it on the rear.
    As Bob ripped and pulled at the connections a loud screeching, almost a scream could be heard coming from inside of Buddies wrecked frame. Bob started screaming with it, pain stated ripping threw his mind as he ripped Buddy out of the frame work. Finally everything was quiet. Bob just stood there holding the cockpit section looking around wondering what to do next.

He tried to move the Gouf to get it back to the ship, but he couldn’t get it to work right. He stumbled and almost tripped again. Stopping he opened the hatch.

“Sorry I couldn’t leave Buddy behind. By the way how the hell do you work this thing? There are levers and feet peddle thingies, and so many buttons. I think I will let you take it from here. This thing is strange.”

Coming back down the pilot line, he just stood in front of the Gouf, closing his eyes knowing a punch was coming. And also knowing he disserved it, but only he knew how to safely get Buddy out.
    As Tumbili approached all he could think to do was stand there and wait. And quietly say

“sorry,… Tumbili.”

"I like money. Just saying. Did the job you paid me for, contract's complete. We keep up this mission by mission basis type contract I can stick around. I like being able to have the option to walk away once a job is done. I don't feel restrained and it lessens any regret I may get whenever I leave." said Izra, "Depends on the next mission on whether or not to stick around. Probably better for me to travel with others. Kinda made alotta noise with you, they'll have a good idea on where start looking for me....."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

Tumbili put a hand on Bob's shoulder, leaned in close, and softly, yet sternly said, "Don't. Do that. Again." He smiled as he got back into his Gouf and went into the base.

Bob just stood in place for a moment looking at the remains of Buddy. As Trunbili left he forgot to ask him one question. So he asked no one...

“What happened to buddy? And Why did it happen? who did this? How did he get hurt?”

Baffled and hurt Bob started to walk back to base.

Quote Originally Posted by Exia View Post
    "I like money. Just saying. Did the job you paid me for, contract's complete. We keep up this mission by mission basis type contract I can stick around. I like being able to have the option to walk away once a job is done. I don't feel restrained and it lessens any regret I may get whenever I leave." said Izra, "Depends on the next mission on whether or not to stick around. Probably better for me to travel with others. Kinda made alotta noise with you, they'll have a good idea on where start looking for me....."
    "Arranging separate travel options may be a pain." Lance said, it was true but he was hoping they'd notice in someway. "Mission by mission is fine, usually I prefer to keep my hires like that just isn't always possible, we can work something out later. Budgeting it in won't be an issue, and we can arrange some form of personal transport for you. Small ship or something."

"I think I may have some ideas on that, I'll need to contact a few old friends when we get back to ginsis." Katarina said.

"I meant more travel with other people. Easier to blend in, it's not often I'm recognized. My golden days of fame are on the flicker at this point. Sport's moved on, no one's done what I did but new rules and outright bans made that happen. I mean really....Most of trick arsenal was just faster speeds and higher jumps with a bit of flash. Death defying at times sure, but it was an original style. Hard to imitate, let alone copy outright." said Izra, "That said and all, they show up outta nowhere I'm not here. I'll handle this issue at the source which is also where I'll introduce you. Sure as hell ain't heading in alone..."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"