Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32373839404142

Re: [RP] Mobile Suit Gundam: Hostile Frontiers

"We'll suss out the details later, traveling with others may be hard especially later on but for now it should be doable." Lance said, at the moment he had other fish to fry, he'd wished it wouldn't be so difficult at the moment but it was what it was "We can talk about that when we get back if that's fine, that also where we'll be able to pay you for the guidance here. Don't have that amount of money on hand." he explained before turning to go, leaving the others to day Vaz to the ship, he spun around "Take him to my temp ready room, the others see where Guzman has to put them." he told them. He wanted to have a Chat with this Vaz, put his hooks into him. If I'm able to convince him to join up...may be a pain in the ass. I could do the Join or die routine but I've played my hand a bit soon on that. Katarina had to say we wouldn't kill them. Looks like I'll have to play nice cop. Will she did say without due...taking up resources and knowing too much is due enough in this business. first he wanted to see how much the guy knew first, if he knew too much and wouldn't play nice, he would have them killed.

"Kat, can you go get a status check on Michail?"

"Can do." she said heading to where one of the Tray's was coming back in now. "As for those others, I may be able to arrange that as well if you don't mind riding on smugglers ships, we can easily bribe mafia smugglers to 'Tail' us, quite a few people owe me back home as lothe as I am to ask them for help"

"Shame about that." Guzman said pointing at the missing arm on the Varguil. "Want us to fix it?"

"Go for it but don't make it a priority, I'll be going back to the blackguard after this." He said to him he walked out the large hangar doors to where bob was coming in along side Tumbili's Gouf. "You okay there Bob?" he asked concerned.

- - - Updated - - -

The White Room, En Route to Mars

Geraldson sat in the Captain's Chair, looking at the HUD on the viewscreen tick by. They were only fifteen minutes from Mars, it was by his accounts nearly nightfall in the Cydonia region where Ardun was located. "Get the Lead clone in here." he said to a comms officer. Standing to his right two men in military dress uniforms already stood, one in dark Navy Blue, the other one wore Dark Olive, indicating they were a member of the Marines, the ground forced. The Navy officer was Captain LaForge of the White Room's personal MS Continent the 187th Shipborne MS Team more commonly known as the Blackjacks, the man next to him looked older around the same age as Geraldson he had a white Goatee and a salt and pepper sideswept haircut, his name was Sergei Bell of the Emergency Response Ranger, a team reformed specifically for this mission, with them came the new Special operations MS including a few for the unit at Ardun.

"We've received word from Confederacy air traffic, we're clear to approach mars." The comms officer said. "Also got word from Ardun, we're clear to land, they're rolling out at least some of the red carpet, they've apologized it's not the whole nine yards though since they didn't know if we'd be here yet."

"How nice of the 'Feds. Begin to bring us in helm. Slowly. Send word back to Ardun thanking the Young Dutch and Dutchess. Tell them no big ceremony later will be needed." Geraldson was actually happy it would be simple.
    "They have a f***ing toilet seat as their insignia"-God Emperor of Mankind on the Ultramarines

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

Bob made it back to the hanger area. He was in a bit of a hazy situation. He was completely withdrawn into himself not noticing anyone or anything. He just wanted to talk to BUDDY again, he wanted to see how his friend was. He got to where Tumbili had put the cockpit down got back into what was left of it and shut the door, as best he could. After a few moments he got out frazzled and in a bit of a panic, and got a hold of a few deck hands.

"Hi! I need help like fast or even better quickly! I need to get as much of my old frame work and a bunch of its armor stuff from my suit. Buddy is bit ticked off at me for leaving it out there. We apparently need it to rebuild him. Any way we can go out and get it real fast like?"

Ya I'm sure we can send out a wrecker to get that, hell we are already grabbing a bunch of the busted up stuff out there for spar parts extra weapons, ammo, and what not. whats one more pick up."

"Great thanks I will start getting a spot ready so I can get him all fixed up. He did give me a list of parts that he needs, If you happen to come across these it would really be great as well."

With that Bob went off and took over an open spot in a corner of the hanger bay and got to work taking off parts the were either broken beyond repair or just needed to be fixed and re positioned.
    A small scrap pile was slowly building behind him. As he was in a heated argument again with Nigel.

"Yes Nigel, I know I should have brought it in with me.....what did you not see that I WAS F***G WALKING!!!.... Ya ya ya I had the other suit but have you ever tried to drive one of those things? All those levers and buttons and crap... What?....shut up I don't want to hear that. Because he told me to "NOT DO THAT AGAIN" so what do you think that means?.....Look they are getting the rest don't worry we will be fine.....what power leak? Where?....CRAP! You mean to tell me that it was cracked and you just now decided to say something!.....Don't play innocent with me I know you better than that.....I'm not sure that would be a good idea..but when has that stopped us before do it! Lets see what happens."

Bob went around to the back of the cockpit and yanked a few wires out and twisted a few together, then shoved them into the nearest wall outlet. A few sparks arched out but all looked OK so far.

"Well what do you know it worked ....I think, we have power at least for now. I have never powered up a suits mainframe with a wall outlet before. It is a good thing to know. what? Where....O ya I see that too...hummmm I wonder...I like that idea but ....we will wait and see about that just hold on....because that pile of parts are actually Carls for his Savior and yes he might notice if parts are missing....not sure we might...Lets just see what we have to work with see they are already starting to bring some of your frame."
    Last edited by gundammonkey; February 16, 2018 at 1:46 PM.

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

My Blog postings. https://gundammonkeysgarage.wordpress.com/

Michail was with the medics when he spotted Katarina approaching.

"My my, I'm soon overwhelmed by beautiful ladies. I should maul myself more often, haha." Michail laughed. His face had several band-aid all over it, covering the wounds.

"Seems you're chipper at the least." Katarina chuckled. "How's it look?"

"He'll be fine, just needs some stitches and maybe some painmeds and off he'll be." one of the Medics said.

"Good, any repairs needed for your suit? We're trying to take inventory now that we have the resources here at our disposal." Katarina said.

---------------------------

Lance took the list and followed bob he looked it over "Should be able to get most of that." he said reading it "Most it can be gotten from my old suit's spares." the Varguil seemed to have some similarity with bob's Suit. He followed him to the pile that was forming. "I'll see about getting you set up on one of their larger ships, will allow you more working space than on the big tray." He said to bob as he was looking over the suit's frame as it was brought in. It's not every day a suit gives out because of how well the pilot's doing. I haven't seen that since the war. he thought to himself looking it over as it was brought in, his visor's HUD highlighting Stress fractures and other things of note, when Lance saw something interesting.

He fiddled with his mask zooming in on it, it was text Stamped into one of the armor plating's inner sections it read:

Biologically enhanced
    Universal interface
    Developmental prototype
    Interactive
    Enforcement Unit.

Budie...seems this just got more compicated, it's coming together now. He thought. He wondered to mention something to Bob, but with the stress of the moment, he didn't want to add to it he'd put feelers out on this one first. "Anything else you need or is this list all of it." he fiddled with his mask snapping a picture of the marking.
    "They have a f***ing toilet seat as their insignia"-God Emperor of Mankind on the Ultramarines

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    "Seems you're chipper at the least." Katarina chuckled. "How's it look?"

"He'll be fine, just needs some stitches and maybe some painmeds and off he'll be." one of the Medics said.

"Good, any repairs needed for your suit? We're trying to take inventory now that we have the resources here at our disposal." Katarina said.
    "He took a hit to the shoulder, but uit shouldn't be too hard of a fix. I need new panels for the cockpit though:"

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet

[B
    The White Room, En Route to Mars[/B]

Geraldson sat in the Captain's Chair, looking at the HUD on the viewscreen tick by. They were only fifteen minutes from Mars, it was by his accounts nearly nightfall in the Cydonia region where Ardun was located. "Get the Lead clone in here." he said to a comms officer. Standing to his right two men in military dress uniforms already stood, one in dark Navy Blue, the other one wore Dark Olive, indicating they were a member of the Marines, the ground forced. The Navy officer was Captain LaForge of the White Room's personal MS Continent the 187th Shipborne MS Team more commonly known as the Blackjacks, the man next to him looked older around the same age as Geraldson he had a white Goatee and a salt and pepper sideswept haircut, his name was Sergei Bell of the Emergency Response Ranger, a team reformed specifically for this mission, with them came the new Special operations MS including a few for the unit at Ardun.

"We've received word from Confederacy air traffic, we're clear to approach mars." The comms officer said. "Also got word from Ardun, we're clear to land, they're rolling out at least some of the red carpet, they've apologized it's not the whole nine yards though since they didn't know if we'd be here yet."

"How nice of the 'Feds. Begin to bring us in helm. Slowly. Send word back to Ardun thanking the Young Dutch and Dutchess. Tell them no big ceremony later will be needed." Geraldson was actually happy it would be simple.
    Mizvec made his way to White Romms bridge. As he arrived, he bowed towards Geraldson.

"You summoned me, Admiral."

[COLOR="#800000"]
    Lance took the list and followed bob he looked it over "Should be able to get most of that." he said reading it "Most it can be gotten from my old suit's spares." the Varguil seemed to have some similarity with bob's Suit. He followed him to the pile that was forming. "I'll see about getting you set up on one of their larger ships, will allow you more working space than on the big tray." He said to bob as he was looking over the suit's frame as it was brought in. It's not every day a suit gives out because of how well the pilot's doing. I haven't seen that since the war. he thought to himself looking it over as it was brought in, his visor's HUD highlighting Stress fractures and other things of note, when Lance saw something interesting.

He fiddled with his mask zooming in on it, it was text Stamped into one of the armor plating's inner sections it read:

Biologically enhanced
    Universal interface
    Developmental prototype
    Interactive
    Enforcement Unit.

Budie...seems this just got more compicated, it's coming together now. He thought. He wondered to mention something to Bob, but with the stress of the moment, he didn't want to add to it he'd put feelers out on this one first. "Anything else you need or is this list all of it." he fiddled with his mask snapping a picture of the marking.

Bob looked up just now realizing that Lance was there.

"OH! Hi Boss! Ya that would be about it. Well according to Buddy. He would really like to thank you for those parts from your suit. He saw you inaction and ...well" Bob leaned in a bit and whispered "Between you and me, I think he has a bit of a crush on your suit. He likes your new suit, but he says it is something about your old suit that ...welll suits him"

Bob patted the cockpit section

"Here that Buddy we get to have better working place on another ship! Told you Boss was a good guy....what......no I don't think that would...because I said no and...but ..nope not gonna ask.fine But it is really silly and stupid but fine have it your way....you wouldn't! Now that is just low mean and dirty.. I knew I liked you for some reason."

Looking at Lance, sheepishly

"OK Boss, Just so you know. I told him not to but he can be.....well a DICK (yes I said that to him...deal with it! stop crying I know your faking..). I know it sounds silly and all, but he wants to know if he can have your , no our...wait I don't even know if you have one...(shut up I'm getting to it)...he wants a unit crest big and bold on his shield. Do we have one of those? Something about he wants them to know just who beat them. (That makes no sense, you dolt they would already know, seeing as we would BE FIGHTING THEM) "

* the ( ) are when Bob is yelling/talking to Buddy, yes he is having two conversions at the same time so Lance can hear everything said in these.

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

"Well the Varguil is similar after all, and I can't be seen using yet. The spare parts may as well go to some-use while I still use the Blackguard." Lance said to bob's first point before turning to the subject of a Unit crest "Well the closest we have is the old Development team insignia of the Highway star from when it was being built back on Earth. We could use that I suppose."

-----------------------------------

"Sounds good, we can get that done." Katarina replied.

-----------------------------------

White Room-Approching Mars

"We'll be making Landfall soon, I'll leave it upto you whether or not you want to partake in all of the pomp and circumstance. Don't blame you if you don't want to." Geraldson himself didn't want to either. "Either way I'll set you up with a tour of their military facilities, feel free to make note of what you need and bring it to me I'll make sure it happens." he said.

"We're prepared to deploy the wavecraft system now sir." The helm called.

"Do it." he said. As he said it ouside the ship several spines extended from the side of the ship and beam emissions came from them forming a particle like blanket between them as they began to enter the atmosphere of mars, the ride being relatively smooth. (OOC: Think the Megafauna from Greco's Minovsky flight system)

-----------------------------

Surface of Mars, Duchy of Ardun

Thomas waited arm in arm with Esmeralda, Boone was nearby everyone dressed in suits or official uniforms, to the sides standing in line were the Ceremonial MS of the Ardun Royal Guard, seven Silver Vigna Zirah's on either side (OOC: http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/XM-07G_Vigna_Zirah ) armed with Shot Lancer's standing at attention.

The events of this morning's meeting swirled in his mind, the faces of the people who were working for his Brother's Murderer swirling though his mind. They had invaded his home and he was rightfully perturbed. The events of the past two weeks had been a roller coaster, Lance falling into his lap and jumping out as quickly as he hopped in, the tensions with mars, he was close to Cracking though he didn't realize it. He heard some Murmurs and heard people pointing at the sky he looked up along with Esmeralda. "Isn't it beautiful?" she asked, the beams from the Wavecraft system of the White Room shone green and yellow looking like a giant bird in flight as it began it's decent being visible even from the surface.

"I suppose it is, yeah." He replied looking at it come in the early evening sky. "Have you ever seen her?"

"The white room? No, you?"

"Yeah, you're in for a treat, it's the most beautiful ship in the fleet aside from my Familiy's Maiden of Normandy." That ship was at one time Lance's own capital ship, it was stationed at Junko Station the only remaining orbital installation around mars controlled by the Union As he made Idle chat he couldn't help but think about what this would all become, he knew war was on the Horizon and as much as he wanted to be boisterous about it he knew he wasn't ready for leadership that for now he was a pawn as was his wife in the early rounds of this game. He squeezed his Bride to be's hand as he watched the ominous wings of the White Room approach.

White Room-Approching Mars

"We'll be making Landfall soon, I'll leave it up to you whether or not you want to partake in all of the pomp and circumstance. Don't blame you if you don't want to." Geraldson himself didn't want to either. "Either way I'll set you up with a tour of their military facilities, feel free to make note of what you need and bring it to me I'll make sure it happens." he said.

"Understood. I'll be sure to make a requisition list as soon as I'm able to. And regarding the festivities........I may actually go down there and see what the fuzz is about. Keeping good relations with your allies is valuable and it may open avenues of opportunity. Now if you excuse me." Miszec saluted Geraldson and headed back in to the debts of the ship.

Bob kicked the cockpit module, hurting his foot in the process.

"OUCH! You son of a.... See what did I tell you he doesn't have a unit crest or something fancy like that.....WE ARE FREAKING MERCENARIES WE DON'T ADVERTISE LIKE THAT!!!....Now I LOOK like the idiot....what do you mean that should feel normal?!??!!!....Might I remind you one wrong bolt or fuse and you are history pal.... Of course I wouldn't do that go f**k off...Love you to....prick."

Turning to Lance.

"Sorry about that Boss man, he just wants to stand out and look pretty and imposing. Kind of two completely different things but what can you do right? I suggested a giant fiery Frog, seeing as we always seem to end up jumping around a battlefield. But NOOOOO that is not frightening enough for him. Frogs can be scary, I mean there are poisonous ones right? They are scary ass hell, think about licking one of those suckers. YIKES! And eagles and dragons really? They are so over used. maybe a griffon or something like that....what?.....Ya that might be cool in a morbid kind of way ...I like it! Thanks Boss man but I think we just found our thing... a pile of dead and burning GMs and LEOs! Do you know Latin for "Your next in the fire"?

Looking at lance, slowly a kind of glaze came over Bobs face, it looked like it was but wasn't him. It was a bit off putting. Like he was looking right threw Lance as if he wasn't even there.

"I'm sorry do you need something? I'm a bit busy here you never know when we might be needed to go fight the good fight again! And we...I need to get back to fixing....Buddy so we can be useful again."

With that Bob turned and started to get back to work fixing and arguing with Buddy as if nothing happened.

*Izra had Ace transform back to Car mode and let him out thru the hoverboard ramp as Ace parked himself, Izra was just out and about now on his board*

Later works for me. he thought, Shit is getting weirder though. Not that I can talk about strange shit...If I wasn't something to the League I wouldn't believe the stories either. Been a while too, dunno if the Master is even the same one I knew. And I'm not clear on my crimes, they're ancient laws are up for interpretation. Izra continued in a small open space just doing high angle donuts and kept thinking, Worse case is the three day torture and execution. Always the worse option, no doubt about that. Best case, no one cares and they tell me to fuck off. Doubt that option will happen. There's also that title I have which happens to be my League name. That doesn't help me. Hmm....I'll deflect as best as I can. Could always just knife the Master, then I become Master. That's how the League has worked since before we even traveled from planets. But being Master basically puts me back there without any chance of leaving. And I really don't want to be in charge. Ugh.....I'm going to have to change into those clothes again which means Ace will need to unlock that storage slot...He'll be pissy about that. Maybe I should just leave? Done enough here, maybe head back home for once and not get involved with anything for a bit of time. Not like Lance'd fault me for it, we had a contract. It's been completed. By all rights I'm a free agent again. But he's doing such a ballsy play it's hard to walk away without hearing what's next. he continued as he caught a small rock, hit a few feet of air and side flipped quick before landing back on the ground, This is pretty fun still too. Hah....Unretire? That's a funny thought. Could just start showing up and asking if I can dick around on the course before it starts or if they need a time killer in place. Reiker's a team owner now, rival back in the day but not a dick about it., "Well, it's not like I don't have options now that I think about it."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

Lance had walked away from Bob after a slight pause, telling him to take it easy he ran his fingers though his hair as he thought Really I should be getting him help yet, here I am egging him on. Then again not many people can pilot a MS to the point it gives out. he thought, he was also gripped with Curiosity by this he had to admit. Keep an eye on him make it take it easy, he's a good asset...even if unpredictable I need the best of the best. he thought Seems to becoming more lucid more often too. part of him couldn't help but be mad that he was using someone but at the end of the day those in power always use someone to some degree.

He made it to the massive hangar door and stood by one of the big trays just outside it the storm was clearing so walking out there wasn't any danger to his lungs. He popped his mask off holding it in his hand and examining the man who stared him back. "I was never cut out to be a monarch." he said with a dry laugh to himself.

"What was it your father said? The crown weighs heavy against the good kings head, but to a tyrant it's as light as Tin." Jensen said from behind him, over hearing what he said. "That mask is a crown in a sense."

Lance turned the mask a bit to see behind him. "You always were sneaky. I suppose this mask is a crown of sorts. It's heavy certainly, in it's own right." he said mostly because he knew it wasn't going to contain all of his sins forever. His betrayal of not only Normandy but Earth herself. The alternative was worse he wagered. He put it back on before turning around "Where do we stand?"

"They have six ships under their command here, another one that's up in space at Deimos space-dock. We have a small fleet here. We've also received the payment for the delivery of the Gundanium." Jensen smiled "We have a good start so far."

"Not enough but Mars will come to us in due time." he said. "We can hire more mercenaries and pirates, Sierra should come though with some as well." Lance hated it but for now it was a waiting game. "We could always ignite the powder keg our selves."

"A false flag, if proven could lead to ruin for our cause before it happens." Jensen instructed.

"Could, but it'd start on our terms." Lance said he shook his head and slapped his cheeks "No if things inexplicably slow down on the Union's end we will but for now they're already moving fast, Jackson will get antsy."

"He will, and your father's evidence of the Chancellor's actions from the war and anything we get now will blow it wide open." he said.

"Yeah." Lance didn't sound sure, his voice had doubt in it, not doubt in the plan but doubt in how it sounded. Too clean, it won't end cleanly. At least not for me.

"Let's get inside, that enemy soldier is waiting in your ready room."

"Yes let's. That's an angle we can work for now." Lance said following Jensen into the big tray.

-------------------------------------------

Aboard the White Room

As Mizvec left Sergei cocked an eyebrow "Now that I didn't expect after he and his team had been hiding out this whole time." his accent was thick russian.

LaForge shrugged "Fine by me. The clones put my men on edge."

Geraldson waved his hand as if to dismiss that talk, the air in which he did it made a casual gesture seem like a command speaking to his authority. "I may not be fond of the clone nature my self, but for all intents and purposes they're part of our military retinue and will be afforded that respect." there wasn't an understood at the end of it, but it was heavily implied.

"Of course." Sergei said.

"Don't worry, you're trepidations have been noted." he said, he wouldn't be cold to the clones or even treat them like fodder, but he wouldn't recommend buying an army of them. He couldn't something about the idea of toying with life like that felt off, he felt as if it was cheating, save millions of lives by making those millions of lives in a war one person copied over and over. It felt like cheating to Geraldson, he wasn't a stranger to cheating, but this branded put a bad taste in his mouth. Call it emotional knee jerk. Or something.

"Touching down now." called the helm Geraldson felt the ship make it's touchdown the jerk was slight.

"Impressive work helm, first time a ship of this class has made landfall." it was the second largest ship to do it "Take a break you earned it. XO Presley you have the ship. Bell, LaForge with me, radio Mizvec and tell him to meet me at the Exit."

Mizdec was giving initial orders to his men when he received the call.

"Alright, Triple S has the unloading priority. Make sure all the pilots are ready go in a moments notice. We came here to fight after all. Rest of the MS Team is to ready their machines also. Start moving all the heavy equipment planetside immediately."

Soon afterwards, he arrived at the Exit.

"Gentlemen, Admiral. I take we are ready to go?"