Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2328293031323334353637 LastLast

Re: [RP] Mobile Suit Gundam: Hostile Frontiers

*Izra dropped the guy, the poison taking effect and knocking them out*

"'Bout time!" shouted Izra as he boarded the container

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

Bob was rolling around, having a great time. He had a new game to play, he was busy chasing people down and trying to see if they made good speed bumps. So far not so much.

"This is NOT a very good game. These people just go squish and they are flat. And Heaven forbid if they would get together in one group. NO they do all this running around and screaming. Really? This chasing crap is getting on my nerves."
    With that Bob just let a few missiles go into the surrounding buildings and bringing them down. Most of the screams stopped.
    Bob looked around at the team then he noticed something, something that should not be. Yet it was so,

"1,2,3,4,5,we seam to be missing a suit, did they take one of us out? Who is not here." then he remembered.

"O' Ya, I almost forgot. I should go get it so we don't leave it behind. that would suck for Carl."

Bob headed off at top gear back towards the fallen G Savior.

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

My Blog postings. https://gundammonkeysgarage.wordpress.com/

"Good thinking." Lance said to Bob.

Once everyone was in the Container Katarina put the truck into gear and pulled out, she jumped out fire whizzing past her as she jumped out running "This is the part that sucks about party infiltrations..." she said running out back, Jensen held out an arm and pulled her into the container, she checked once again to see everyone was there and after the headcount shut it. "Good work people, even the unintended members of the party." she said looking at Carl, though she smiled albeit weakly since he did do good. Shortly after the container lunged and was hoisted off of the truck's trailer and pulled away.

The enemies fired at it, but Lance managed to avoid most of it, a few pings and dings could be heard on the container. "MS Team pull back and regroup. Meet at the RV and headback to Gnsis." he said, heading back towards the military base they launched from.

"What's the move after this?"

"We're back on track to why we came here originally. And we're going to have to haul ass on it." Lance said.
    I'm just an old man with a Skooma problem.-Caius Cosades

"All right let's get the hell out of here, our hosts seem to have run out of patience." Mikhail quipped, pulling down his balaclava and lifting up the targeting visor.

Bob was well on his way to the fallen suit when he got the message from Lance.

“Y yes it is a good idea Boss, that is why I thought of it. I leave all the bad ideas to the people in charge.”

Bob got the the suit and started to circle it when the recall order came.

“Wait.. what we have an RV??!!!?? You mean to tell me that we could have been camping! We stayed in that hotel the whole time and we could have been out camping. Open fires, s’mores, more fires. Thanks for saying something now.”

Bob got down and grabbed the suit, and that is when he heard the women’s voice from inside.

I know that voice

Bob knocked on the hatch then listened

“Heloooooo in there. How are we doing today? You do not sound like Carl, nope not at all. In fact you sound like….a her”

Then it hit Bob who it was. Standing up and looking back at the team he thought about his next move.

I could end this whole thing right now. But Carl might be mad. Crap I think I'm suppose to care about that. I can't remember that much stuff. I could just.. no I might.... Crap What to do What to do!!
    Last edited by gundammonkey; October 11, 2017 at 1:55 PM.

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

"No RV, just meant Rendezvous." he replied "We have the ship it's close enough to an RV once it gets repaired."

Tumbili was reading while riding along inside the container. "Huh," he mused as he tore out a page. "That's not supposed to be there. That belongs in a different story."

"What are you doing?" Carl asked.

"Just something called 'cut and paste'," Tumbili replied.

Nova flew next to Bob as he carried the G-Saviour. "I gotta admit," she said, "that was some good work you did. I don't mind having you around in a fight, just stay clear of me the rest of the time. Got it?" After figuring out that Gypsy was somehow inside the G-Saviour and not Carl, she added, "And feel free to give that a good rattle."

"I heard that!" Gypsy exclaimed.

"I know you did."

Bob looked up at Nova as she flew by. He had the G Savior held high over his head. Depending on how you looked at it he could be carrying it, or getting ready to throw it, who knows.

"O' I'm not carrying this thing, I was in fact thinking of throwing.....wait..aaaaahm ya I was carrying it. Yup that is exactly what I was doing, yup not doing anything other than carrying it."

Bob dropped the suit on the ground, then accidentally kicked it as he tried to catch it.

"Thank you for the thoughtful and pleasing comment on my actions in this little foray, and I will be sure to not stay away, I mean stay away ya that's what I meant.....But what about that whole "Kick you ass again latter" thing? Man just another tease, typical women."

Bob tried to pick up the G Savior and dropped it a few more times and banged it around before finally getting up and stable for transport.

"OOPs clumsy me."

Lance meanwhile radioed ahead. "Yeah unfortunately we lost dobbs, I'm sorry about that." a few seconds after she talked on the other end "Yeah we got it, it won't be in vein, clear the airbase of all non essentials and get security out there, how are things on the political front?" he sighed "Expected but at least nothing's happening yet. You need to get this somewhere safer okay? Yeah well we'll be arriving in 10 be there soon."

----------------------

"Yeah she's right you did do good too bob." Katarina sighed I hate to admit it but despite all of the quirks this team seems to work better under stress than I'd of assumed. I won't admit that to lance he'd be insufferably pleased with himself for a month.

"See I know how to pick good soldiers." Lance said over the comms for the entire team.

Exactly like that.

"We're approaching soon. Everyone get some R&R after this, bonus on us, we're heading out tomorrow." he said.

------------------------------

Earth Union Colony, Arcadia

Chancellor Jackson was watching as the battle was mostly wrapped up "Hmmm. We lost it seems." he said simply. "I'll send word to them tomorrow." he said to his aide. "For now we need to keep the situation from boiling over, for now." he said standing up. "Ready the car and prompt an emergency meeting of the council."

"Should we get the world leaders as well?" He asked.

Jackson shook his head "No not yet, tell them about the situation of course and the meeting but we're not to war quite yet." he said leaving the room with the aide who got word out for a limo to pick him up and take him to the council building.

- - - Updated - - -

--------------------------------------------

Mars, Ardun Royal Mansion

Blackstar dropped Boone at the Window he'd broken to get him to the battle. He walked into the place heading for the panic room, on the way there he ran into Esmerelda and Thomas "My Apologies but we lost it." he said.

"It's fine." he said he wished he had been more stubborn that he did more than listen to Harris and play the role of leader from the back "You said we didn't need it."

"In short we didn't as far as we know, we wanted them to take action, preferably with us still having it, but the leverage to remain on mars has been granted either way. Your Kingdom for a rock." he said to both of them.

"And our losses?"

"Low all things considered, there's been some damage to the base as well as here obviously, sorry about the window."

"We should make an address." she said to Thomas he nodded.

"Agreed." Thomas said to his wife to be.

Boone nodded at that "It would probably be for the best."

"for what it's worth acting secretary boone," she said looking back as they went to get ready and check on their people "I, and I'm sure Thomas are glad you're around. You seem a cut above the average mercenary."

"I wouldn't say that, but thank you ma'am." he said a bit taken aback. I wonder what's her game she seemed to hate the point I made. Then again she's been said to have more maturity than most her age, she may disagree, but see the point in it. And Thomas...an interesting one if nothing else. he felt weird about all of this.

Are you getting invested in this? Blackstar said over the comms. They way you were, no are around them, you need to remember you leave the mic on this thing I know how you're acting, you haven't acted like this since the war.

"Maybe a little. I just think someone needs to make sure they aren't completely used as pawns in the coming game is all. I've seen it happen to much."

"You've helped it happen. No this is different, oh well it matters not I suppose. You've been just bouncing from thing to thing the last year I've been worried." Blackstar said.

"Hmph"

Bob landed back at the base camp and very carefully set the G savior down so it would stand on its own. Then went around behind and accidentally pushed it.

"OOPS sorry, clumsy me again. Dang it I sure do hate it when that happens."

The G Savior fell face down, with the hatch wedged down onto the deck, stuck closed.

Lance landed the Gunperry and got out he noticed the Governor walking over as well as various soldiers to secure the payload "He served admirably if it's any consolation."

"I know, but as much as it grieves me loosing someone close I can't take the time to mourn just yet. The political channels are already awash with bullshit right now." she explained sighing. "You did good. Seems your plan went like you wanted it too mostly. You have your run of the place as long as you need it, we've also managed to scrounge up some information on this Luis Flores, this guy is a fucking Ghost but he seems to be haunting the Kahles expanse in the Northern wastes. Nothing on him besides he's a merc, is he really the type of unknown you want to be dealing with? Though I suppose he isn't an unknown to you."

"He isn't." Lance said nodding "He's an old friend from the war." he said Katarina and the others were leaving the container meanwhile "Excellent work you guys," he said to them, he turned back to the governor "I wish you luck in dealing with the Union."

"Yes and I wish you luck with your ghost, will you all need transport?"

"I'll need to consult with my team a bit first, gather our selves, we may. Doubt I'll need something big won't be bringing the whole crew." he said walking over to where the ground team was "How familiar are either of you with the Kahles expanse?" he asked both Izra and Katarina.

"It's a fucking deadzone full of canyons and sandstorms place is one of a few places where early fuck ups happened when humanity first started terraforming the place. Was a no mans land most of the war aside from the few who decided to push it. But you'd know that already, geography no real idea besides what's on maps. I'm going to go organize some stuff with the crew roster and repair teams see where we stand on that, come see me later." she said as she left she turned back to say to the others "You guys should dress formal more often."

Lance chuckled at that "She acts like she hates the whole dress up schtick, but secretly she wanted to be a princess growing up. What about you, you know the place the knooks and crannies of it that is?" he asked Izra.

(OOC: Leave it upto you what he knows of the place Exia, it's mostly just a place full of huge constant winds and sandstorms sometimes even with lightening but there's a few times where it's clearish in spots so maybe it's a good boardplace, maybe not balls in your court there)

Bob had gotten out of his suit and promptly started a fire,all be it a rather large fire, and was busy getting ready to make s'mores.

Michail removed his helmet and took a long breath. After exiting the Gunperry, he then removed his gloves and stored them to his pilot suits chest pocket. Then he opened the suits zipper a bit to let some air in.

"Forgot how damn hot these non air conned suits get. Feels like a bloody sauna." He proclaimed not to anyone in particular. He looked around, seeing everyone setting down safely. And Bob setting the yard on fire. " I think this is it for tonight."

Nova used her Tallgeese to flip over the G-Saviour. "Carl, get your suit to its spot," she called out before parking her own suit.

"Yes, ma'am!" Carl saluted as he went over to the G-Saviour. As soon as he opened the cockpit he was met with a hard punch to his face, which caused him to fall into the cockpit. "So this is where you were," he said to Gypsy as he closed the hatch. The external speaker switch was accidentally hit, broadcasting sounds of their "struggle" that quickly turned into love making.

Tumbili set his newly acquired briefcase full of cash down as he unfolded a camping chair, taking a seat near Bob's fire. He reached behind himself, wheeled out a large cooler, and reached in to grab a beer. "Help yourself," he said to Bob as he cracked open his bottle.

Bob was busy cutting down another tree with a chainsaw to make more fire wood when Tumbili sat down at the fire.

"HAY!! Tumbili how you doin'? This place is pretty cool, they even have chainsaws and other implements of destruction. I found them out back in a shed, and the door was even open! well after I took the door off, I still don't understand why some doors are so hard to open. Sometimes you have to practically break the door just to get in, baffles the mind I mean it's a DOOR people they are suppose to open! Am I right or am I right? So I took this. (Holding up a running chainsaw) and started this lovely fire. I figured that seeing that the boss said that our ship was as good as an RV and we don't actually have a real RV, yet he still said to meat at the RV, so maybe he meant to meet at the ship, but that is still in the shop and we are staying here. You know sometimes he makes absolutely no sense at all. Nope none. But I still wanted s'mores but we need a fire for that sooooo here is a fire."

Bob put the chainsaw down and walked over to ware Tumbili was sitting.

"So how did you like that little party of wanton destruction sure was fun, but some people got a bit to serious during it. Almost like they were taking it personal or something."

Bob threw more wood onto the fire, and a bottle of fuel just in case. Walking over to the cooler and getting a beer.

"WOW you even have one of my favorite kind! You know I don't care what they say about Carl, your alright in my book."

Bob took out a little black book from a pocket.

"And I do have a book, see. I normally keep it in the glove box of my stunt car, but I brought it out with me tonight. And I have you marked down as "All Right"."