Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26313233343536

Re: [RP] Mobile Suit Gundam: Hostile Frontiers

Quote Originally Posted by Twitch View Post
    "Oh hey, suga," Gypsy said to Jensen, then quickly to Carl, "You bettah not stop."

"Yes, ma'am," Carl responded without missing a beat. He then held a hand up to Jensen for a high-five. "Sup, bro?"

--------------------

Tumbili walked into the room where Rosie, Michail, and Adam were. "Hey guys, when did you get in?"
    "The fuck....." Both Adam and Michail stared at Tumbili in slight dismay.

"You know this guy?"

"Well yes, he part of our team." Michail replied.

"He just stumbled in here like an hour ago. I almost shot him but he started muttering some gibberish about some one approving his arrival and you two coming here soon and what not and I found it amusing. So I let him in:"

"Yeah, he can be.....weird."

"Like legit weird."

"I'm not weird, you're weird," Tumbili retorted as he sat down.

"Sure thing pal, what ever you say. Anyway, I think we where going somewhere?" Adam said to Tumbili, quickly changing the subject.

"Yeah, the next room. Tumb, wanna come too?" Rosie asked, rather pleasantly from Tumbili.

"He's coming too?" Asked Michail.

"If he wants to. I see no harm in it, he seems like an alright lad to me."

"I just love an adventure," Tumbili said as he followed, and looked Rosie up and down. "And you're more than an alright woman, mee-yow!"

Series of concentric interlinked esoteric simpsons refrences

"You mean to say that the Jupiter Fleet is cloning people?" Lance asked, he had to admit he was shocked It'd explain their cheap labor but how hasn't it gotten out...well they went though that many bobs...it's probably not perfect, on top of that there's been a general unspoken agreement that humanity shouldn't go there. it wasn't illegal the cloning in and of it's self. "I see." he said, it explained allot, even the copy of a copy effect bob went into. Even then that tech can't be more than a few decades old at best. Jupiter fleet was old but it had only really been growing in the decades leading to martian expansion and the war, they'd only have the means to do that rather recently. And lord forbid that anyone else find that technology or do it better. he thought not knowing about the White Room's new detachment of soldiers.

"Don't worry we'll be prepared for if this man finds you. Us rather." Lance explained. He didn't know if Jupiter fit into all of this but he definitely had an interest in stopping this. "Do you think that Gypsy knows what she is?" he asked, he did have some minor doubts given bobs eccentricities but he seemed to be more lucid now than normal to say the least like he had once or twice when he was serious.

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

“Well Boss man, I don’t know what this “cloning” thing is, but if it means that they can make people without the fun parts, then ya, they do that. I don’t understand much of it, but I will tell you what we know.”

Bob shook at the thought of going over this again. It really bothered him deep.

“OK, where we go. I think she might be a firster. So they probably got some of her goop when she was little and she has no idea. A firster is where they get the goop to begin with to make us. Somewhere out there is another me. But I don’t think he survived the process, not sure how Gypsy did. The collection part is a bit yucky, I will tell you about that part latter, needless to say I don’t think the other me is around. Anyway, the reason I think she is a firster is that she doesn’t know that she isn’t her. What I mean is …. Well…. I remember everything. All of the other me’s all of it. It’s a jumble but I remember all of it. I have been let’s see, burned, crushed, I fell down an open shaft, murdered a couple of times, cut in half that one was not fun at all, but a dare is a dare. Sorry, you don’t know about that part.
    OK, let’s say you were like me, and let’s say you fell down and went boom. Splat Boss parts everywhere. Well one of the robot thingyies would come and scoop up some of your goop, it would first try and find your head, we think that they think that the heads are the good parts, not sure, but if the robots can get your head they seemed very happy. I have seen it a few times, hell it happened to me once or was it twice, but if someone got hurt bad and they were almost done. The robot thingyes would come and just take your head, While you were still using it!! Trust me that is not something I want to ever do again. Nope not me. But anyway they take your goop and put it in a tub of other goop and in about 2 weeks you wake up ready to go again. So after a while it became a kind of game. Who could do the most without becoming goop. But after a few dozen times it gets old as well. Plus the memories, they suck. I still remember the saw cutting into me man that hurt something fierce! Believe you me! Some of us well they liked to make the hurting to other people, they liked to watch. That was some bad times, I was murdered a few times. The silly part it I know who did it so people were always caught, but what are you gonna do Kill ‘em? They would just be back in a week or two. I remember she hurt us, Jenn wanted to clean the ship and was throwing people outside and watching them. She said that way there was no goop for the robots. There is bad in her… deep in her..after a few goops it comes out. I had to do it. I had to kill her.. over and over and over. They had so much more goop for everyone. So much goop….”

Bob started to laps in and out for a few seconds here and there.

“I stopped the goop collecting thingys…..shut the ship up or is it down? Not sure……all alone now… Nigel is here…I can’t find teddy..I miss my bear.. Found Ralph in corner….she is back… Why do they keep doing that?....why is that man still here…… the lab people were mean…I turned them all inside outsess..very messy their goop works to!.. I like colors they are pretty. Purple is my favorite…it tastes like flowers….don’t try the brown it is NOT chocolate! I had a puppy……….I cook pies. the dark monster are coming.. they are coming..where are they...they are coming. NIGEL! Help us! they are coming”

Bob was pulling himself into a tight ball, a fetal position in the corner. His words were just mumbling now, but his eyes were as wide open as possible, but staring at nothing..bob started to shake almost like he was having a seizure. The last real words Lance could catch was

“Thanks Nigel, watch out for the dark night monster things, they take you away forever. I’m scared without you here….”

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

"Bob hang in there." Lance leaned down next to him. He pulled out his phone and dialed an Emergency line and called for help This is some heavy shit Jean-Luc. I've fought in wars, uncovered conspiracies have heard tell of clones but this goes beyond normal cloning, damn it man I'm a captain not a doctor. thought as the door opened and two Paramedics came in.

"Damn he looks to be Sezing, Sir can you hear me?" the leaned in as Lance backed off to let them see him.

Lance let out a breath. It isn't even 10:30 yet and I have a crew member seizing. Please tell me this isn't a sign of things to come. he thought. "Can you help him."

"Seems shock or stressed induced, probably can sir. We can take him to the bases Medical facility." he said.

Lance nodded as they did their work staying in the room.

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

Bobs eyes slowly turned to the Med tech, he looked right through him.

"Th th th the the dark night monsters...Colonel keeps them....they will follow.....teddy."

With that Bob went limp and passed out.

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

"Stable now, yeah shock." he said "Probably has PTSD or something else. What were you guys talking about?"

"His time in the astroid belt, some sect in the Jupiter Conglomerate." he doubted it'd be the fleet it was mostly mercs and merchant ships the sciences engineering, and everything else were handled by other branches and corporations.

"Whatever it was it had to be fucking bad this is one of the worse panic attacks I've seen in awhile but not completely uncommon. Get him some bed rest should be up before the days out but I wouldn't have him piloting."

"Neither will I." if Bob did insist on coming this afternoon he'd find him a position on the bridge or something if the sailing didn't stay smooth. They hoised the stretcher and began moving him out of the room. Lance let out a sigh, figuring he should head for the hangar and inform Katarina of the situation at hand. I feel for him and we do need to stop this if possible, get that ship. But it is secondary.

Quote Originally Posted by Twitch View Post
    "I just love an adventure," Tumbili said as he followed, and looked Rosie up and down. "And you're more than an alright woman, mee-yow!"
    Rosie turned towards Tumbili and gave a teasing smile. It was halfway amusement, halfway tease for Michail, who was watching on, keeping his mouth shut for the time being.
    Rosie led them to the room. It was mostly empty, only few boxes and a rather large closet. Rosie pressed three wooden squares in the closets doors. Moments later, they slid to the side, revealing an elevator.

"We'll be heading three hundred meters below ground. Get in." Rosie went in first, Adam and Michail followed.

Tumbili joined them in the elevator. "There'd better be good music in there."
    Last edited by Twitch; November 11, 2017 at 4:49 AM.

*Izra stopped for a second and set up a few targets before strapping his throwing knives and flechettes on, he grabbed the bar and pulled himself up and onto it, balancing on it like a cat, a cheetah even....., he pulled out a knife, let his knee wrap around the bar and let momentum swing him upside down, he waited then threw, a knife hit the target's 4th circle, he continued the random positions on the cramped bar, throwing knives and darts with either hand, right side up, upside down, sideways. With each throw, the closer he would get to bullseye's*

Guess it's been a while since I've done anything aside from basics, it's basic stuff then hoverboarding thought Izra, he was down to his last two flechettes and a throwing knife, Time it right.

*he gathered up momentum until he swung completely around the bar, he pushed off into the air spinning then released both flechettes from his left hand, he was 12 feet in the air then soon gravity kicked in and he fell to the ground, he rolled forward and pounced at the last target with knife in hand. He stepped back, the knife was stuck in the center, the flechettes were close to the center*

"Not good enough." said Izra to himself aloud, "It feels like I regressed.....Guess I do spend too much time on my board."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

Rosie smiled at Tumbilis remark and hit the button to the bottom floor. The elevator gracefully started it's journey down.*

"So, If I may ask, what exactly is the purpose of this facility?" Adam asked.

"It's an underground hangar and maintenance bay. Roughly fifteen years ago, Confederation became concerned over potential WMD strike against it's air and MS bases on the surface. So project Guardian Shield was launched. This is one of the twenty seven identical facilities designed to with stand direct nuclear attacks up to 5 megatons. Idea was to have reserves to strike back after the initial strikes."

"Ah, there is a lot of similar places on Earth as well."

"Correct. Now a days though, almost all of them have been abandoned, mostly due to upkeep costs being too high for the individual states to bear. This is one of the last three I know of and after this transaction, it too will be left to it's own devices."

"How so?"

"I'm going to leave the Confederation finally behind and move to one of the free cities. I've been screwed over by them too many times."

"Oh.....Any-" Before Adam could continue, Michail grabbed his shoulder and shook his head in disapproving fashion.

"Yes?"

"Nothing. Are there yet?"

"Soon."

"This is the perfect time for some more back story and flashbacks that I should pay attention to, but won't," Tumbili chimed in as he leaned over their shoulders. "Come to think of it, I don't really pay attention to anyone's back story, especially our fearless leader's." He held up what looked like a television remote. "And I fast forward through the stuff about Thomas and Harris. Have you tried listening to them? BO-RING!"